Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Just Can't Live Without.....

Bracket

Meditating

Its a shame how most westerners do not recognize the vast amount of health benefits from meditating. I enjoy it immensely and would love to have more quiet time to meditate even more. :)

Edited by StRoostifer
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm with WH7, I love walking and do ALOT of it when the weather is warm. Hopefully I'll be able to do more of it soon, hopefully.

Can't live without my healthy foods, exercise and the love from lady. Those three things are the only reason I'm still here.

• Like 3

Agreed^ I would be part of the walking dead without coffee. :P

I can't live without sweet tea either.

Agreed^ I would be part of the walking dead without coffee. :P

I can't live without sweet tea either.

hey enjoy - if sugar or coffee or tea didn't exist, something else would (on this rock, somehow, with it's molten nickel core, spinning, but spinning differently than the mantle (the cool stuff), and it's all spinning around and around and around even as it dully traces it's endless, near-frictionless, cold course, around and around again, but 'around' a massive, flamelicking fireball? a scant 93 million miles hence? and where is it when you need it?) to soothe, revive, refresh, and reassure ourselves - even to the last drop... even if it jangles the nerves.

I could not live without moderation

• Like 2

I'm with WH7, I love walking and do ALOT of it when the weather is warm. Hopefully I'll be able to do more of it soon, hopefully.

Can't live without my healthy foods, exercise and the love from lady. Those three things are the only reason I'm still here.

hold that focus

• Like 1

I could not live without the knowledge that Jazz Is

• Like 1

^^

drooling-animated-gif-854.gif

lol ^

^^AND without having the knowledge of exactly what it takes to upload imagery............................

................which.... I... do.... sorely.... lack....

alas

Edited by reefearly

hold that focus

Will do! :tu:

I know music has been mentioned already but to be more specific...

I absolutely must have new music as well. There's something very gratifying about searching for new music and discovering new favorites to add to my old favorites. What started out as a free time hobby has become an obsession!

• Like 1