Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

Paranormalcy

This is the year in which a massive cyber attack will cripple the internet affecting many who will lose data and information. Back up all your important information such as e-mails you wish to preserve.

• 4 weeks later...

Human beings will find a new solar system completely. I have drawn out the solar system using sage ashees, very simple circles and shading. On 2/19/12 near 7pm.

both pictures below are same but diff angels, you may want to zoom in to see spec.

post-73780-0-79228300-1329704141_thumb.j

post-73780-0-42783000-1329704154_thumb.j

Human beings will find a new solar system completely. I have drawn out the solar system using sage ashees, very simple circles and shading. On 2/19/12 near 7pm.

both pictures below are same but diff angels, you may want to zoom in to see spec.

Is this the planet re-aligned now or is it still changing? One of the wierdest things is for years Scotland has always had the bad weather in the UK and England had drier and more sunnier weather. For months now it seems Scotland is now having the milder weather compared to England. I know weather changes are happening worldwide and just wonder if even greater changes will occur.

• 3 weeks later...

THe next prediction is not so much a psychic prediction as putting a few pieces together. But the prediction is: A huge 'natural' disaster will occur in oregon ruining a lot of peoples lives and possibly killing individuals. Time frame: within the next few months.

Also found this interesting: http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/finding-oregon-time-lapse/20r4fx9t?q=time-lapse&rel=msn&from=en-us_msntod&gt1=42008

This was just posted showing or telling about how gorgeous Oregon is, and the production company is called "uncaging the soul"..come on now. Anywho, this 'natural ' disaster will happen, so I advise people stay out of Oregon for a smig.

Someone showed me this quote/brought up to my attention what some co is trying to do in Oregon: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086985/Newberry-Volcano-Engineers-pour-24-million-gallons-water-Oregon-volcano-create-electricity.html

I said this disaster would happen soon..and kill lots of people..that being said..is this going to be a disaster that could of been prevented and based on..these people doing this..we shall see. Stay out of Oregon for the time being, thanks all. And if you live there Stay out till August. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Prediction made 9/16/11 at 5:07 pm.

I was in a comp lounge when I saw a world map abouve me. I decided to see what I could view in the world. I closed my eyes and scanned by hands, Got massive waves in australia first, but the most pain and craziness in Indonesia, esp near a place called Bonggakaradeng and Bastem. The first wave I felt was from Australia specifically the "Christmas Islands". Then it extend past there and into Indonesia, so I feel major earthquake will occur there.

I made this prediction on the above date Sept 16th 2011 about Indonesia having massive earthquake. I did not even remember I made prediction till watching the news today:

http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/earthquake-in-sumatra-tsunami-alert-india-east-coast-tremors/1/23921.html

• Like 1

IO predicted the Japan Earthquake in september of 2011.

it was a 9.0 like I predicted but I said west coast of british columbia.. I was right about the Japan quake though.

"A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Western North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history."

Edited by kitco

• 2 weeks later...

A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia, and there will be Wide Scale Resque effort's resulting in a sence of National Pride and a comming together in the face of a Disaster, close to 100,000 people will die, and the cost of Damage will be an estimated 2-7 Billion dollar's.

A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Wester North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history. Prophesy by - kitco november 2011

So I made two predictions, one that I had a dream about but I do not know the date and time, that one about west coast north america could still happen, but i put it up anyways because I had the dream about japan and figured the two might be linked in some way... should have spent more time describing but was busy those days.

The quake happened 4 months after my prediction, it was the largest in recorded history, and thier were tsunami warnings for western north america. so I am pretty sure my dream was correct... now I wonder when the american quake will hit, because I had that dream lots when I was younger.

Edited by kitco

Someone showed me this quote/brought up to my attention what some co is trying to do in Oregon: http://www.dailymail...lectricity.html

I said this disaster would happen soon..and kill lots of people..that being said..is this going to be a disaster that could of been prevented and based on..these people doing this..we shall see. Stay out of Oregon for the time being, thanks all. And if you live there Stay out till August. Thanks.

I live in the southeastern US and I really hope you are wrong about Oregon. I've visited the State once and fell in love with it. If I could live anywhere else in the world it would be Astoria or Portland.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who is really creeped out by predictions like this?

No, I go through these and read them often. I am disturbed how they mostly all seem to be negative. I'm mostly a lurker on this particular thread and it depresses me. It would just be nice if sometimes you predictors would say something good is going to happen. I worry too much reading this thread but I just can't stop. It's too bad that this is what people are seeing. I realize you can't change what you see but still.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting prediction....I don't come to these boards very often but was bored and thought I'd look in and see what was new. I found your prediction interesting having just read this thread from the other day (May 9th, 2012).

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=226824

Not a perfect match up, but pretty interesting nonetheless.

• 1 month later...

I predict there will be another end of the world dead line by the end of November this year!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

August 2014, major earthquake in Los Angeles. > 6.5 magnitude in the Richter scale.

December 2012, CERN will announce new particle announced July 2012 NOT the Higgs Boson.

November 2012, Obama is re-elected (ok, this one is too easy ;)

Terrorist strike today.

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/articles/id/spiritualresearch/spiritualscience/armageddon

This website details the years 1993 to 2025 (I would suggest reading the article to get a better idea of why it is like this--basically it is talking about a period of time, yet it includes predictions of the future). It is difficult for me to explain in its entirety so I would appreciate you taking a look for yourself!

I predict there will be another end of the world dead line by the end of November this year!

I'm seconding that one. :tu:

• 1 month later...

I know its almost the ninth month but I would like to make a prediction.

I predict that a giant female dragon will come out of hiding, out of the center of the earth. This will involve volcanic activity and a massive movement in the occult, primarily a fixation on the "mother" aspect of the godhead. There will be a lot of confusion, as an in between phase of people loosing their religion and gathering themselves once again.

There will be a ban on many meats and seafood due to contamination.

There will be an oil spill off the coast of Belize and an oil company will ruin another barrier reef.

A discovery of large creatures, either of the water or underground will be made. These will be translucent, pale skinned, advanced worm like (with small arms and legs) vegetarian creatures that are very ugly and blind.

Well, I see basically no one is actually interested in submitting any predictions or prophecies for 2011 after all. For the sake of symmetry I'll leave this open til Feb 1 and will post my 25 picks and members will be free to submit their picks from offsite plus any predictions they themselves have for the year of 2011, until there are 50 offsite predictions plus however many from UM members.

cool thread :)

I also predict in a revolution of sorts by the american youth. I think they will begin to refuse to go to school and that there will be a major artistic expression made, there will be different sects of the overall "war/rebellion". There will be no extraordinarily rambunctious leaders that have (extreme) domineering qualities that would live very long and the reigns will be given back to "the powers that be."

The energy of the rebellion would then be absorbed into a more corrupt and advanced-mind controlling environment, and then our world will somehow explode...

Here's a pretty specific one: "New Orleans, it's good your levies have been rebuilt for they will be greatly tested near Labor Day, August 2011." John Hogue

He also predicts that Haiti will be hit hard during hurricane season. "You will be visited by Mother Nature's call for help, screaming in the winds of tropical storms crowding the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean in such frequency and intensity not experienced since the catastrophic 2005 Hurricane Season that broke the levies of New Orleans and scrubbed the Mississippi coast down to house-foundation bone with Hurricane Katrina. Houston, you will be visited. Your fields of refineries clutched, clawed by superstorm winds and oceanic surges."

http://www.hogueprop...011-chapter.htm

Well, he was off by a year!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been extremely fatigued lately and bed bound for part of the past 2 weeks, a massive energy shift is taking place similiar to the one I felt of Fukashima, Japan (nuclear radation) and I was being it told it will all be over around/on October 7th 2012 and a massive event will happen probably killing over 50,000 people and no I don't know where but I don't feel it is the US, I could be wrong though.

Funny that you mention the Oct 7th. I had a dream the other night that I was looking into the sky, early morning, about 45 minutes before sunrise. I looked up an noticed the moon was gigantic. Roughly the size of a CD held at arms length, pasted onto the sky. I looked away for a minute thinking "WTF?!".. looked back, and it was normal size, but there was a giant ball of magma/plasma(Like a star without flame/light) in between the moon and where the sun meets the horizon. The magma ball was roughly the size of the sun, maybe a little bigger. That's all I can remember.

I checked out a lunar calendar, coincidentally the moon starts waning Oct 8th...

I don't claim to have prophetic dreams. Never have before, to my recollection. I just thought it was a bit coincidental.

Hope you feel better.

I had my first clairvoyant sight for ages last night, and it was with clairaudients.

There was mention of a new 911, but this will be much bigger.

I saw a building fall down, and funnily enough, this morning I saw that same building on TV.

It's the royal dutch shell building in London.. am not saying it's going to fall down btw.

Just want to record this just encase.. Personally I'm hoping it's just some market scare for shell oil because they do need a good kick in the a$$.

Edited to add: have no idea of a time or date? Within 2 weeks I reckon?

Shell_Centre,_London,_UK,_June_2004.jpg

Edited by Professor T

Puri, I sure do hope that you're wrong. Fukushima is something that we're still feeling the affects of on the West coast of the US. Ugh!

• The topic was unpinned