Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fluoridegate

regeneratia

You're assuming that Ron Paul knows what in the hell he's talking about and isn't simply pandering to the kook fringe that support him.

How do you really know what I am assuming?

Are you psychic?

Cant see the post I just made.

ON Coast To Coast, this very issue is being discussed tonight. With Paul Connet.

http://www2.fluoridealert.org/

Pool water may strip tooth enamel

Taking a dip in the backyard pool may cause permanent damage to teeth if chlorine and pH levels are not properly maintained.

My link

i know this isn't about fluoride but don't they use chlorine to clean water? lets say the fluoride does work in its current amount, couldn't this possibly counteract its effects?

i cant believe that someone on here tried to compare a vitamin to a poison,.

It appears that many of the synthetic vitamins.. ( which are most of them these days.. supplements of artificial vitamins included in the so called all natural ones if the are to fit the labeling laws.,.. Real vitamins vary in strength..

Animals fed synthetic vitamins had toxic reactions or died quickly of degenerative diseases compared to those fed whole foods.

Medical Research Shows Synthetic Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements Can Increase Cancer Risk

In a Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center study, 18,000 American men and women at risk of lung cancer took either a placebo or supplements of synthetic vitamin A. The researchers, led by Dr. Gilbert Omen, stopped the study in January, 1996, because the group on nutritional supplements had a 28% higher incidence of lung cancer. Regarding these troublesome findings, Dr. Susan Taylor Mayne of Yale University told New Scientist “I’m concerned about all of these nutrients that people go out and take in massive doses. These nutrients have adverse effects.” She was, of course, talking about synthetic vitamins.

Other studies show that synthetic beta carotene can block antioxidant activity and the anti-cancer activity of antioxidants (carotenoids) in the diet.

A study of 29,000 Finnish smokers proved that synthetic vitamins increased death rates significantly enough to stop a 10-year study prematurely. To the researchers’ horror the risk of cancer increased by 16% and there were more heart attacks, more strokes, and an 8% higher increase in the overall death rate of those smokers taking the synthetic nutritional supplements.

http://www.healthy-vitamins-rx.com/html/synthetic-vitamins-studies.html
Most mineral and vitamin brands on the market are (1) synthetic (made from oxide minerals and other substances), (2) contain harmful substances (i.e., preservatives, fillers, binders, coal tar, bitumen, gelatin, waste products), (3) cannot be digested by the human body and therefore cannot be assimilated,

Read more: http://www.dherbs.com/articles/minerals-vitamins-139.html#ixzz1TQIDsUE1

The fluoride added to our drinking water is not the naturally occurring calcium fluoride that is found in trace amounts in water from rivers and streams, it is in fact hydroflurosilicic acid. This is a toxic waste by product sourced from the the two Incitec Pivot organophosphate fertilizer plants in Victoria. The research relating to fluoride and dental has been done on calcium fluoride, while to my knowledge, no specific research has been done on the health effects and dental benefits of hydrofluorosilicic acid.

Unlike the fluoride used in toothpaste, hydroflurosilicic acid is not a pharmaceutical grade product. It is an unpurified, industrial grade corrosive acid which has been linked in recent studies to several adverse health outcomes. As it is an unpurified substance, trace amounts of other toxins are thought to present. As a corrosive substance it is also known to leech out heavy metals from older style pluming, adding to the environmental load we are exposed to. This is of particular concern when it comes to children, who are at greater risk of the detrimental effects of heavy metals.

Then... too it may explain the fertility problems more and more people are experiencing these days..

http://www.fluoridation.com/sperm.htm

CONCLUSIONS: Decreased testosterone concentrations in skeletal fluorosis patients and in males drinking the same water as the patients but with no clinical manifestations of the disease compared with those of normal, healthy males living in areas nonendemic for fluorosis suggest that fluoride toxicity may cause adverse effects in the reproductive system of males living in fluorosis endemic areas.

Susheela AK, Kumar A, A Study of the Effect of High Concentrations of Fluoride on the Reproductive Organs of Male Rabbits, Using Light and Scanning Electron Microscopy, Fluoride, 1993 April, 26:2, 148 (from J. of Reproduction and Fertility, 1991, 92, 353-360).

Fluoride is a highly esteemed darling of the American Dental Association, yet in 2008 they strongly recommended that no fluoridated city water be used to make instant baby formula due to health effects.

http://pul.se/Fluoridation-Ineffective-and-Harmful-studies-show_Citizen-Journalism-Sacramento-CA-hqiIWuEfWjg,j5CkdObxdFUE

eleven Environmental Protection Agency employee unions representing over 7000 environmental and public health professionals called for a moratorium on drinking water fluoridation programs across the country, and have asked EPA management to recognize fluoride as posing a serious risk of causing cancer in people. (B)

Approximately, 80 US communities rejected fluoridation in 2008 & 2009 (1)

Since the professionals' statement was first issued (Aug 2007), the following occurred:

-- Water fluoride chemicals boosts lead absorption in lab animals’ bones, teeth and blood, was reported by Sawan, et al. (Toxicology 2/2010). Earlier studies already show children’s blood-lead-levels are higher in fluoridated communities, reports Sawan’s research team.

-- State University of New York researchers found more premature births in fluoridated than non-fluoridated upstate New York communities, according to a presentation made at the American Public Health Association’s annual meeting on November 9, 2009 in Philadelphia.

-- New York State Department of Health dentist J. V. Kumar published national statistics in the July 2009 Journal of the American Dental Association which show similar cavity rates regardless of water fluoride content, However, dental fluorosis rates increased along with water fluoride levels. See analysis “Fluoridation No Benefit; Definite Harm,” by Kathleen M. Thiessen, Ph.D., SENES Oak Ridge, Inc., Center for Risk Analysis here:http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/Clinch_2009_No_Benefit_Definite_Harm.pdf]

Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Arvid Carlsson, says, “Fluoridation is against all principles of modern pharmacology. It's really obsolete.”

Fluoride jeopardizes health - even at low levels deliberately added to public water supplies, according to data presented in a 2006 National Academy of Sciences' (NAS) National Research Council (NRC) report. Fluoride poses risks to the thyroid gland, diabetics, kidney patients, high water drinkers and others and can severely damage children's teeth. (11) At least three panel members advise avoiding fluoridated water.

“The NRC fluoride report dramatically changed scientific understanding of fluoride's health risks," says Paul Connett, PhD, Executive Director, Fluoride Action Network. "Government officials who continue to promote fluoridation must testify under oath as to why they are ignoring the powerful evidence of harm in the NRC report,” he added.

Edited by crystal sage

• 3 months later...

From a newsletter I have received from Fluoride Action Network, where you yourself can take action, http://www.fluoridealert.org/action.aspx:

Greetings!

We have a correction to make on the bulletin we sent out earlier this afternoon. In our bulletin we said:

"...since the October 25, 2010 victory in Waterloo, Ontario approximately 1,180,500 people have been freed from fluoridation by a city council or referendum vote ending the practice."

After sending out the bulletin we realized that we accidentally gave Calgary, Alberta credit for having only 103,000 residents, rather than the nearly 1,300,000 the metro area actually has. We also forgot to include the recent victory in New Plymouth, New Zealand that impacted an additional 50,000 people. This more than doubles our initial number of people freed from fluoride in the past year to approximately 2,538,500 people!

Over the last year, the following communities (with approximate populations) have stopped adding fluoride to their drinking water:

Oct. 25 -- Palmer, Alaska (8,400)

Oct. 18 -- Lawrenceburg, Tennessee (11,000)

Oct. 16 -- Churchill, Manitoba (1000)

Oct. 13 -- New Plymouth, New Zealand (50,000)

Oct. 4 -- Pinellas County, Florida (700,000)

Sept. 30 -- Spencer, Indiana/ BPP Water (10,500)

Sept. 22 -- College Station, Texas (100,000)

Sept. 12 -- Slave Lake, Alberta (7,000)

Sept. 6 -- Hohenwald, Tennessee (4,000)

Aug. 16 -- Pottstown, Pennsylvania (15,500)

Aug. 15 -- Spring Hill, Tennessee (30,000)

Aug. 8 -- Philomath, Oregon (4,500)

July 20 -- Taber, Alberta (6,500)

July 4 -- Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan (5,000)

June 30 -- Taumarunui, New Zealand (5,000)

June 6 -- Fairbanks, Alaska (30,500)

May 18 -- Naples Village, New York (1070)

May 16 -- Mount Clemons, Michigan (17,300)

April 21 -- Lago Vista, Texas (6,500)

Mar. 17 -- Marcellus, Michigan (1,100)

Feb. 16 -- Independence, Virginia (1000)

Feb. 8 -- Calgary, Alberta (1,300,000)

Feb. 7 -- Yellow Springs, Ohio (3200)

Feb. 7 -- Vercheres, Quebec (5240)

Jan. 19 -- Schuylkill Haven, PA (5,500)

Nov. 15, 2010 -- Sparta, North Carolina (2,000) Nov. 4, 2010 -- Tellico, TN (900)

Oct. 25, 2010 -- Waterloo, St. Jacobs, and Elmira, Ontario (103,000)

We apologize for this error, and thank you all for your patience and continued support.

Sincerely,

Stuart Cooper

Campaign Manager

Fluoride Action Network

End Quote

• 3 weeks later...

Quote from (www.fluoridealert.org).

On November 8th, voters in Amesbury, Massachusetts officially ended 44 years of fluoridation for the town's 16,500 residents. Amesbury had stopped adding sodium fluoride to the drinking water in February of 2009 because their poor quality, low-bid fluoride chemicals were clogging up their equipment with an unknown insoluble residue. Since 2009, local health officials have been working to convince the city to continue adding fluoride. The local Board of Health requested that the issue be brought before voters for approval, and the board voted 3 to 1 to recommend a "yes" vote on the ballot question. Fortunately, residents spoke out in opposition to fluoridation, and formed Stop Fluoride in Amesbury to educate their neighbors. In the end, 55% of the voters rejected the Board of Health's recommendation, and voted against fluoridation.

Business owners are joining the fight to end fluoridation locally, bringing more attention to the issue, and helping influence decision-makers:

-In Austin, Texas the owner of Hopdoddy Burgers uses reverse osmosis filters to remove the fluoride from the water they serve to customers and use for cooking. They advertise this fact locally, and have joined the residents of Austin calling for an end to fluoridation.

-In Watsonville, California Martinelli's apple juice publicly opposes water fluoridation, and uses well water in their juice rather than the local water, which is fluoridated. On their webpage discussing their position on fluoridation, they even urge customers to watch FAN's film, "Professional Perspectives".

-In Portland, Maine the owners of GRO Cafe and Bonobos kicked off a campaign to collect petition signatures to get a referendum vote on fluoridation. Their motivation was originally a campaign to get restaurants to stop using bottled water, called "Take Back the Tap", but found that the only way to truly take back the tap was to increase the quality of the drinking water by removing fluoride.

Businesses can be very powerful allies in any campaign against fluoridation, and can often add a great deal of influence, media attention, and support for a campaign. If you live in a fluoridated community, why not ask your favorite restaurant to join the fight. When you go for a meal, be armed with a petition or official statement for them to sign, like this:

"I am a restaurant owner in Town X. My customers are asking me to remove fluoride from the water I serve to them and use when cooking their food. Removing the fluoride with a filtration system would cost my business a lot of money. It would make more sense for everyone if the city was to stop adding fluoride chemicals to our drinking water. It is not necessary (fluoride works topically not from inside the body) and there are many health concerns (www.fluoridealert.org)."

Urge the owner(s) to sign it, then put it in an envelope addressed to your city council. If several restaurants send in these letters, your local council will almost certainly take notice.

End of Quote

I'm still giving my 3 year old daughter fluoride tablets for her to chew up after brushing her teeth and she is still not poisoned, mentally degenerating or getting brown teeth. Will continue with my son under doctor's advice. Will let everyone know when the HORRIBLE CRIPPLING symptoms do show up.

NOTE: The area I live in does not have fluoridated water, and thus that is why our pediatrician perscribed fluoride tablets to be chewed up after nightly tooth brushing. (Also note: My daugher's tooth paste is not fluoridated.)

• 1 year later...

http://www.naturalnews.com/039221_fluoride_toxicity_protection.html

Fluoride-Van-Crossbones.jpg

Seven ways to naturally protect yourself against fluoride toxicity

Saturday, February 23, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039221_fluoride_toxicity_protection.html#ixzz2Lmgr4W3E

I'm still giving my 3 year old daughter fluoride tablets for her to chew up after brushing her teeth and she is still not poisoned, mentally degenerating or getting brown teeth. Will continue with my son under doctor's advice. Will let everyone know when the HORRIBLE CRIPPLING symptoms do show up.

NOTE: The area I live in does not have fluoridated water, and thus that is why our pediatrician perscribed fluoride tablets to be chewed up after nightly tooth brushing. (Also note: My daugher's tooth paste is not fluoridated.)

My guess is it will be a really tough time getting her to maintain an honor roll status. And you will be to blame.

http://www.naturalne...protection.html

Fluoride-Van-Crossbones.jpg

Seven ways to naturally protect yourself against fluoride toxicity

Saturday, February 23, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

Learn more: http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz2Lmgr4W3E

Great... Fulvic acid that can transmute elements

Vegetal Silica Transmutates Into Calcium

The public will be interested to learn that major calcium benefits are best derived from vegetal silica and not from calcium. As more and more information is discovered about the profound importance of silica in the human diet, noted researchers are suggesting that silica should be listed as an “essential” element. Among those researchers is Professor Louis C. Kervran, a former Minister of Health in France. Aided by the official laboratories of France, Kervran and associates concluded that the calcium needed by animal cells seldom is derived from mineral calcium, rather, it is the product of “biological transmutations” from silica and other elements.

(link; boy, thats far beyond retarded)

plus might be the cause of Kashin-Beck disease.

Mega quackery it is...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...