Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name 10 people on UM You'd Hang Out With

Bracket

The title says it all. Name ten members on UM that you'd like to hang out with. Feel free to also say why.

I'll add my list later.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bracket

• Aim4TheHead

• JonathanVonErich

• ~TheBigK~

In no particular order, i would hang with: Silver Thong, Amatarasu, Aim4TheHead, Beatingheart, Paul Dangerously, DevilCatGirl, Agent X, Sakari, crtdyzn, and of course the op(who is almost as awesome as the ultra one, but not quite). I chose all of these folks because they have either been very kind to me or i've observed them being funny or witty in some way.

Edited by UltraThunderMan

I'll go with 15 . ;)

BigK : We have a lot in common, like the same things.

Sakari : I love his honesty and the fact he always speak from his heart.

Archernyc : Not only is she a brilliant lady but we both like The Millenium trilogy.

Most good Holy Funk : I love her craziness and her humor.

Bracket : I think I might learn two or three things from him, nice guy.

Working Class Al : Great family man, always speak from the heart, honest.

Maca : Honest, crazy and a huge fan of Liverpool FC.

BooNYzarc : The funniest guy on this forum, very intelligent too.

Psyche : He always have great things to share, very funny too.

HHH : We share a passion for criminology and psychology, great guy.

Eldorado : I love the fact he can be really serious, then one second later can be so crazy. Great fella.

Enoonmai : We share a passion for criminology, he always make you think, i like that.

Aim : I love her enthusiasm, she seems to be a very down to earth girl, she's fun to talk to.

Relle : Great woman, I love her humor and her love for beer. Plus she's Canadian.

Devil Cat Girl : Honest, brilliant, crazy, have a darkside and proud of it, have a huge heart... She's great.

But I could have named more.... Paul, Mark, Puri... Lots of great people here.

JVE, HHH, Coffey, Bracket, Lcvec, DCG, Working Class Al, Mr. E, Disembodied Voice, Aim, etc. Either because we have a lot in common, have fun convos, or it would just be interesting to hang out. Or all 3 of those things. :P

Edited by ~TheBigK~

My list isn't quite 10... I'd pick Jon because he's very kind, Big K because she has very good taste, Omerta/whatever his new name is because then he could make me some Ceasars now that he has the know how, Jamie (though he's never around!!!) because he's interesting and Twin Peaks because he's a great writer, seems very intelligent and is very sweet. Maybe Bracket because I like to argue. Cetacea because she is so incredibly smart and I'd like to learn everything she knows.

Most people seem cool here - easygoing for the most part. Not too many difficult folks.

one reason i love this site, cause i love everyone here. I can hang out with just about anyone here, but i made no lists TT_TT, so ill just count myself 10 times :lol:

Here's my list

Beatingheart, Ultrathunderman, DevilCatGirl, Sliver, hamo77, Bracket, El, TheBigK, Universal Sight, JVE, Maca and Wolvenblood.

more than 10 but oh well :D I'll probably add more to the list cuz I'm sure I'm missing some but my brain isn't working right now. :wacko:

I'll go with 15 . ;)

BigK : We have a lot in common, like the same things.

Sakari : I love his honesty and the fact he always speak from his heart.

Archernyc : Not only is she a brilliant lady but we both like The Millenium trilogy.

Most good Holy Funk : I love her craziness and her humor.

Bracket : I think I might learn two or three things from him, nice guy.

Working Class Al : Great family man, always speak from the heart, honest.

Maca : Honest, crazy and a huge fan of Liverpool FC.

BooNYzarc : The funniest guy on this forum, very intelligent too.

Psyche : He always have great things to share, very funny too.

HHH : We share a passion for criminology and psychology, great guy.

Eldorado : I love the fact he can be really serious, then one second later can be so crazy. Great fella.

Enoonmai : We share a passion for criminology, he always make you think, i like that.

Aim : I love her enthusiasm, she seems to be a very down to earth girl, she's fun to talk to.

Relle : Great woman, I love her humor and her love for beer. Plus she's Canadian.

Devil Cat Girl : Honest, brilliant, crazy, have a darkside and proud of it, have a huge heart... She's great.

But I could have named more.... Paul, Mark, Puri... Lots of great people here.

J.V.E.

Thanks Man,I started my list yesterday but got the boot and lost the thread --YOU WERE DEFINETELY ON IT. I took a humorous approach and said what the 10 folks and I would be doing. In my list you and I discuss various points of the Zodiac case and you reveal the holy grail of Zodiac memorabilia and produce the black Berryessa hood from an old cardboard box. You are adamant that you can not reveal its source. I offer you a trade for it --my jumbo crayon drawings of John Wayne Gacy and Charlie Manson. You politely decline. Seriously--- it makes me feel good that I made yours!

Regards Brother!

AL

I wouldn't even know where to begin at listing the people on UM I'd like to meet and talk with. There's just too many.

Maybe Bracket because I like to argue.

Hey! I don't argue. You take that back! :angry:

Hey! I don't argue. You take that back! :angry:

:angry: Make me!

I didnt see my name on any of these lists,,wtf . :w00t:

I didnt see my name on any of these lists,,wtf . :w00t:

I'd get together a party, but if anyone showed up, it would only be to lynch me and hide my body in the wilderness in the guise of a bigfoot hunting expedition. :no:

Okay, so I've not been around in a while, so my list isn't as long, and it's not in any particular order.

Bracket: seems really cool and not stalkerish. :yes:

JVE: most definitely, because in person he can't erase his previous comments. :P

The Skeptic, Eric Raven: Well, come on. Who doesn't want to have a drunken convo with this guy? :w00t:

-Sliver-: I knew him before, and he's really an awesome guy and a great conversationalist. ^_^

Silver Thong: Because he promised to take me to Vegas and go thong shopping woot!

TheSource: He's an oldie, but a goodie. I've known him a long time, and you just can't help but love that perverted man. :lol:

SARU! So I can beg him again to fix my joined date. :mellow: But really, who DOESN'T want to meet him?

My list:

Me: because its me

Me: im cool

Me: Im awsome

Me: fun to talk to

Me: funny

Me: Werid

Jeez this is a difficult one....

If I'm honest I can't really do 10 and I can't really do 20. If you want my list look at my friends list. I reckon if every person on my friends list and a few others I haven't got round to adding yet had a party it would be pretty damn awesome. Some conversations might get heated and we might have some moments HAHA, but over all i like every single one of them. I don't want to name favorites from it as everyone on my friends list is there for a reason and every single one of them is cool and I would love to hang out with them all. :tu:

Edited by Coffey

I like the few people on my friends list. (copy+paste) -

Disembodie...

Sakari

Kailash 108

Seeker79

Mr. E.

Also this one kid who replied to a thread about "monster hunters" that 'there is no evidence of monsters existing... unless someone's killing them off :w00t: " or something like that. It was awesome.

And Bracket's cool :tu:

Except for the time you said that Afghanistan is the only country starting but not ending in an A.

That was incorrect and I will never forgive you for that.

Edited by Thesantanafan

Big K because she has very good taste

You as well. :) We could talk about Watchmen and X-Files and whatnots.

Oh come on. Nobody else wants to hang out with people on here? :unsure:

Well maybe it's time for you to give us your little list, Brac.

Well maybe it's time for you to give us your little list, Brac.

I was hoping to wait a little longer. :P

Ok, I'll bite... (a few of these folks haven't been around in a long time though)

1, Becky's_Mom

2. Omerta

3. Chauncy

4, Working Class Al

5. Tiggs

6. Silver_Cougar

7. AtlantisRises

8. Silver_Thong

9. CrtDzyn

10. WolfMcCanine

11. PinkyFloyd

12. Ameratsu

13. TCGram

14. SheRa

15. BiffSplitkins

16. SarahSnow

17. Schizoidwoman

18. Moon_Princess

19. Brave New World

20. Una Bella --whatever... his name has changed so many times, I just call him Vampster.

21. Dr. D

22. 8-bit

23. fluffybunny

24. (Spot reserved for who I missed and shouldn't have. LOL)

There are probably TONS others I've forgotten and for that I apologize... BTW, I get 20+ picks because I've been here 4 years and have nearly 11K posts. LOL.

And there are two who have passed to greener pastures who I'll never meet... CadetAk and Sean...

Oh and one who doesn't count because I hang out with him anyway... Oversword (we missed ya Saturday night, then we managed to somehow lose Joe too...he did make it back, right? LOL)

Edited by MissMelsWell