Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Secret War

markprice

Shadows, Reptilians, Nordics, UFO's...it's all in there. A poster suggested I read it, so I did. I wonder if anyone else has read it because the book answers many of the questions you see in Unsolved Mysteries, courtesy of Cafth (Her alien mentor). I enjoyed the book while not agreeing with major parts of it...tons of information though. Heidi coined the HATMAN term while on the radio, then that really caught on over the Internet. I'd no idea who she was a few weeks ago; it's good to know more about this.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markprice

• Bildr

• Lucky7

Shadows, Reptilians, Nordics, UFO's...it's all in there. A poster suggested I read it, so I did. I wonder if anyone else has read it because the book answers many of the questions you see in Unsolved Mysteries, courtesy of Cafth (Her alien mentor). I enjoyed the book while not agreeing with major parts of it...tons of information though. Heidi coined the HATMAN term while on the radio, then that really caught on over the Internet. I'd no idea who she was a few weeks ago; it's good to know more about this.

Looks like no-one else has read it, and I meant to say Unexplained Mysteries.

• 2 months later...

I only just saw your posts. I have read this book! Heidi is one of the first authors to write about the Shadows and the hatman. Anyone interested in aliens and shadow people should have a look at her book.

Edited by Sevenof Seven

• 3 months later...

Well, if your book as good info, could you tell me if this site as accurate info ? -->

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_0.htm#main_menu

&

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_1a.htm#Chapter%201

Edited by Bildr

Those are good links. I'll have to look into that.

So, have you read the links? Does the info are, well good infos?

So, have you read the links? Does the info are, well good infos?

About Walk-ins

What Morenae has told me about walk-in's, negative and positive: There are many people on the planet that are world leaders that are not who they appear to be. If you have a gut instinct about some of these people, which may be hard for the men to express but easier for the women, please honor it. What the negatives do (and they can do this during an abduction or near death experience) is the following.

During an abduction a man, for instance, will be taken aboard a ship. His body will be brought into a coma and to the point of death, wherein the soul exits. They will then use technology to replace the original soul with another soul. They then return the individual's body back. They can do this process in 4 seconds. The new individual has a completely new agenda. If you are a negatively oriented ET, in order to manipulate 3rd density, you have to be in 3rd density.

This is how they are doing it. Some choose to be in human form. This is Orion technology, and the regressives need technology to create what humans can do using consciousness alone. That's the fundamental difference.

The positively oriented ETS: There is an agreement with the soul wherein one soul will exchange with another to come here and do good works. The positives are using this extensively right now. There are thousands and thousands of what you call "walk-ins" on this planet.

Because they cannot intervene, they have to come in physical form and participate in the process in a human body. Morenae has told me that a real walk-in will not tell you that they are a walk-in. They will not, so I don't know who these people are who are saying this.

This is their perspective.

I don't believe they can do that with any technology.

Edited by markprice