Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sasquatch (Bigfoot)

bingma

I think that Bigfoot is one of those myths that are - unfortunately - relatively easy to fake/hoax. It doesn't require much more than a man wearing a gorilla-suit, and it has been demonstrated several times, unfortunately. However, with that said, i don't disbelieve the existence of some sort of unknown mammal, relative to the gorilla. You know, we do discover more and more unknown animals as time passes, so why not Bigfoot?

Edited by Ultimatium

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bingma

• vitruvian12

• Sakari

• S2F

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I run into homeless people and their camp sites quite often in the mountains near the city. These guys don't live off the land because I find their trash middens with cans and plastic wrappers. I usually avoid them if I can, as some of these guys are pretty creepy. I also will announce myself and tell them I am just passing though because some of them can be a bit territorial.

I bet some are pretty creepy hah! Be careful out there!

Are we expecting bigfoot among the homeless? Let's get a grip here PROOF PLEASE! I see homeless people every day and no BIGFOOT guess I'm looking in the wrong areas LOL :lol:

Im not sure if youre refusing Sakari's request or just ignoring it

First of all I do not who Sakari is ?? He could be anybody?? I do not give out information unless whoever requests it gives me their's first! If whoever Sakari is all he/she has to do is to give me their "true" identify and email and I would be more than happy to correspond with them concerning this topic. This not the proper place or time to be giving out personal information or "proving" yourself. I only give out enough information for people to communicate and possibly exchange useful information in their experiences or information derived from other sources. Afterall I am still "investigating" whether Bigfoot/Sasquatch is real or just a myth (see title)? I am currently undecided. I recently posted a local report of a sighting near where I have had some "interesting" experiences in the North Cascades. Anyone is welcome to intelligently communicate with me as long as it is for real, NO BS! I only desire the truth. What I post is REAL and NO BS. Believe it or not that my friend is up to you. If you want to participate in a intelligent quest for only the truth I welcome you. Anything other than that will of course be ignored and dispelled as nonsense. I do not waste my time or yours on nonsense!

Take Care,

Bingma

First of all I do not who Sakari is ?? He could be anybody?? I do not give out information unless whoever requests it gives me their's first! If whoever Sakari is all he/she has to do is to give me their "true" identify and email and I would be more than happy to correspond with them concerning this topic. This not the proper place or time to be giving out personal information or "proving" yourself. I only give out enough information for people to communicate and possibly exchange useful information in their experiences or information derived from other sources. Afterall I am still "investigating" whether Bigfoot/Sasquatch is real or just a myth (see title)? I am currently undecided. I recently posted a local report of a sighting near where I have had some "interesting" experiences in the North Cascades. Anyone is welcome to intelligently communicate with me as long as it is for real, NO BS! I only desire the truth. What I post is REAL and NO BS. Believe it or not that my friend is up to you. If you want to participate in a intelligent quest for only the truth I welcome you. Anything other than that will of course be ignored and dispelled as nonsense. I do not waste my time or yours on nonsense!

Take Care,

Bingma

All he asked for was a picture of your equipment. How does that infringe on your private information and identity?

It's all good don't get irate just PM Sakari and you will have a wonderful discussion I'm sure.

Take Care,

Bingma

Ummm...we can say the same about you as well. Why should anyone take you seriously when you can not backup your claims?

Unless bigfoot is reading this thread, how will it breach in your security defenses by providing a photo of your equipment, and the footprints you saw?

Thanks

Edited by evancj

Take Care,

Bingma

Ok , I am going to PM you with my email....

I did not ask for any personal information , I asked for pictures of the equipment you said you all ready have...Not really that hard to post them.

Let me explain....

People come on here all the time with " cool " stories , and how they are going to be the first to catch Mothman , etc..I have asked for pictures before , sometimes they are posted , most of the time not.When they are I am grateful for it , and it does nothing other than substantiate your posts.

I am not calling you a liar , thing is , there are a lot of " liars " out there....Your credentials are pretty Damn Impressive , I am not asking you to " prove " that.....The equipment you said you all ready have , I am asking you to prove that.....Nothing personal about it.

My PM will have my email address , I have no problem getting to know you better , I am just tired of seeing " hero " wannabe's , and I am in hopes you are not another one....As said , nothing personal , I learn from History , and my mistakes.....

Here again is the list I asked about , it is nothing personal , it is just a picture , nothing more , nothing less...

If you would not mind , and since you have the camera handy anyway , and it will help establish honesty for a lot of people ( epsecially me )....Can you lay these items on the floor , bed , whatever , and take a picture of all of them together?

1. trap camera

2. night vision

3 . audio dish

and recorder

4 . low lux video recorder

5. hd video recorder

6. Old Badge?

7. bottle of scent blocker

Like i said , I am not trying to " call you out " , but I have to say , that is some expensive equipment , and a very respectable career on your posts....If you could post a pic of those items all together , I for one , will be following this big time.

Interesting thread. I hope it goes the right way. I agree a picture of your equipment would go a long way to proving your not just another fantasist. As others have stated its not a case of calling you out its just we've been burned many times before. I've not been on this site all that long but I've already lost count of the amount of threads that turn out to be complete fantasy.your military background and tracking experience would be incredibly useful in the field whether proving or disproving your "creature" thus the level of interest your post has received already. It would be great to see, whether you prove it to be real or expose it as fake, how you go about your research and hopefully, how you reach a conclusion.

Good luck

the fat badger.

P.s. Even if you don't catch whatever "it" is on trail cam it would be great to see any pics of deer etc you manage to capture. There is a brilliant thread, I think sakiri may have started, that has loads of great trail cam pics on it where you could post them.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183599&st=0 Found it!

Edited by fatbadger2

Ummm...we can say the same about you as well. Why should anyone take you seriously when you can not backup your claims?

Unless bigfoot is reading this thread, how will it breach in your security defenses by providing a photo of your equipment, and the footprints you saw?

Thanks

You first. Sakari was good enough to give me his email can you do the same. I just sent him pics of the area I was in and will send pics of my equipment. He is free to post to everyone (public). Please send me your email and I will do the same. Sakari has it. Are you a "talker" or a "doer". I also am tired of talked to people with BS. I am former law enforcement and have spoken to many people with little or no combat /street experience. I am a messenger of what I hear and see if you don't like that then don't reply or continue conversations or comments. I am not doing this for gain or attention. I just want to find out if there is something out there that is undiscovered or merely myth, hoax, etc. I do not have the time or desire to converse with people who are completely "negative" on everything. As I have said previously if you have something positive to contribute then I want to hear from you.

Take Care,

Bingma

Ok , I am going to PM you with my email....

I did not ask for any personal information , I asked for pictures of the equipment you said you all ready have...Not really that hard to post them.

Let me explain....

People come on here all the time with " cool " stories , and how they are going to be the first to catch Mothman , etc..I have asked for pictures before , sometimes they are posted , most of the time not.When they are I am grateful for it , and it does nothing other than substantiate your posts.

I am not calling you a liar , thing is , there are a lot of " liars " out there....Your credentials are pretty Damn Impressive , I am not asking you to " prove " that.....The equipment you said you all ready have , I am asking you to prove that.....Nothing personal about it.

My PM will have my email address , I have no problem getting to know you better , I am just tired of seeing " hero " wannabe's , and I am in hopes you are not another one....As said , nothing personal , I learn from History , and my mistakes.....

Here again is the list I asked about , it is nothing personal , it is just a picture , nothing more , nothing less...

If you would not mind , and since you have the camera handy anyway , and it will help establish honesty for a lot of people ( epsecially me )....Can you lay these items on the floor , bed , whatever , and take a picture of all of them together?

1. trap camera

2. night vision

3 . audio dish

and recorder

4 . low lux video recorder

5. hd video recorder

6. Old Badge?

7. bottle of scent blocker

Like i said , I am not trying to " call you out " , but I have to say , that is some expensive equipment , and a very respectable career on your posts....If you could post a pic of those items all together , I for one , will be following this big time.

Sakari;

I just sent you the pics of my equipment (2 pics) to the email you furnished me with. You are free to post to anyone who wishes to question me. This I hope will dispel any doubts about me. However there are those out there that will never except facts or whatever and are completely "negative" about everything. I have run into many of these and I classify them in the same category as the BS, hoaxters. They are usually the "armchair" explorers with little experience but always have something to say?? I welcome everyone to intelligently discuss this topic and try and find out what peope are "really" seeing out there. There is something physical there??

Take Care,

Bingma

You first. Sakari was good enough to give me his email can you do the same. I just sent him pics of the area I was in and will send pics of my equipment. He is free to post to everyone (public). Please send me your email and I will do the same. Sakari has it. Are you a "talker" or a "doer". I also am tired of talked to people with BS. I am former law enforcement and have spoken to many people with little or no combat /street experience. I am a messenger of what I hear and see if you don't like that then don't reply or continue conversations or comments. I am not doing this for gain or attention. I just want to find out if there is something out there that is undiscovered or merely myth, hoax, etc. I do not have the time or desire to converse with people who are completely "negative" on everything. As I have said previously if you have something positive to contribute then I want to hear from you.

Take Care,

Bingma

Hey Bing, a few questions if I may.

What was your rank as of your ETS?

How long did it take to gain said rank?

What was your MOS?

What MOS is 11B?

Where did you do basic and AIT?

If you could define these basic acronyms it would be appreciated.

PLDC

DZ

PMCS

D&C

What was your MOS?

What MOS is 11B?

PLDC

DZ

PMCS

D&C

I was in during Vietnam and after Vietnam. I got out as an E-5. 11B is a combat infantry man. My primary mos was 18E, secondaries 18B, 18D on my Team. My secondary language was the same as intelligence (classified). DZ = drop zone. LZ=landing zone (usually a extraction point) PLDC = primary leadership development course, I do not remember what pmcs or D&C (army def) means?? Sorry. I did my basic at Ft. Leonard Wood, some of my AIT there. The rest elsewhere. It took me three years to make E-5 when I was active. The three years in SF was reserve (12th SF group which is reserve if you check it out). For a short time ( two months) I was transferred to a Marine Force Recon reserve unit when I relocated away from my reserve unit where I did communications work for the unit.

Take Care,

Bingma

What was your MOS?

What MOS is 11B?

PLDC

DZ

PMCS

D&C

How dare you. :o

I was in during Vietnam and after Vietnam. I got out as an E-5. 11B is a combat infantry man. My primary mos was 18E, secondaries 18B, 18D on my Team. My secondary language was the same as intelligence (classified). DZ = drop zone. LZ=landing zone (usually a extraction point) PLDC = primary leadership development course, I do not remember what pmcs or D&C (army def) means?? Sorry. I did my basic at Ft. Leonard Wood, some of my AIT there. The rest elsewhere. It took me three years to make E-5 when I was active. The three years in SF was reserve (12th SF group which is reserve if you check it out). For a short time ( two months) I was transferred to a Marine Force Recon reserve unit when I relocated away from my reserve unit where I did communications work for the unit.

Take Care,

Bingma

Thanks for that Bing. I appreciate you taking the time to answer. PMCS = Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services, you may not have had to do one if you were never in charge of a vehicle. D&C = Drill and Ceremony, you know, all the parade maneuvers like marching in step, eyes right/left and saluting as you pass in review, that monkey business. ^_^

I have to admit that I doubted your military service but you've convinced me that you at least served our country. :tu:

How dare you. :o

Nothing wrong with asking for some verification is there? :huh:

Bingma ,

Thanks for the pictures , I replied...They are rather blurry , I can only make out two of the pieces of equipment , the trail cam and the " sound dish "...

post-92206-0-22822300-1295806664_thumb.j

Not saying anything bad here , you did send a pic per request ( pretty blurry though )....I have a few concerns about this.Here is your descriptions from first page :

trap camera (2 gb sd), night vision, audio dish and recorder, low lux video recorder (4 gb sd), hd video recorder, 12 mp digital camera (4 gb sd).

Considering your experience with Intelligence , and gathering information , surveilence , etc....From the picture , I can not tell what is what.The two things I can make out concern me if you are going all out on this....The trail Camera is not a IR , and I can not see a flash at all on it....The Audio Dish and Recorder , well , it has a warning label on it stating " choking hazard , not for children under 3 " , and it can be purchased at any Toy Store...

pTRU1-5852693reg.jpg

No offense at all...I am having a issue now that a ex " intelligence/special forces " person would use this equipment?

Again , being a ex- Police Investigator , I am sure you can see my concerns here.....As said though , the picture is blurry to make out any of the other equipment.

The picture I posted that you sent me , is that taken from the same camera you will be using? ...12 MP Digital Camera?

Anyway , help me to help you....I do want to believe.

I have a IR Trail Camera I could posibly send to you to use if this is the case.

Edited by Sakari

Nothing wrong with asking for some verification is there? :huh:

no, not at all

He just seems to get unnecessarily defensive at questions pertaining to his credentials.

Edited by vitruvian12

no, not at all

He just seems to get unnecessarily defensive at questions pertaining to his credentials.

Yes, I noticed. It was my intent to gauge his response closely to see if there were any discrepancies however he answered my little quiz rather well. He may have caught on that I too served in the US Army so he may have been a little less guarded. Maybe. ^_^

Bingma ,

Thanks for the pictures , I replied...They are rather blurry , I can only make out two of the pieces of equipment , the trail cam and the " sound dish "...

Not saying anything bad here , you did send a pic per request ( pretty blurry though )....I have a few concerns about this.Here is your descriptions from first page :

trap camera (2 gb sd), night vision, audio dish and recorder, low lux video recorder (4 gb sd), hd video recorder, 12 mp digital camera (4 gb sd).

Considering your experience with Intelligence , and gathering information , surveilence , etc....From the picture , I can not tell what is what.The two things I can make out concern me if you are going all out on this....The trail Camera is not a IR , and I can not see a flash at all on it....The Audio Dish and Recorder , well , it has a warning label on it stating " choking hazard , not for children under 3 " , and it can be purchased at any Toy Store...

pTRU1-5852693reg.jpg

No offense at all...I am having a issue now that a ex " intelligence/special forces " person would use this equipment?

Again , being a ex- Police Investigator , I am sure you can see my concerns here.....As said though , the picture is blurry to make out any of the other equipment.

The picture I posted that you sent me , is that taken from the same camera you will be using? ...12 MP Digital Camera?

I have a IR Trail Camera I could posibly send to you to use if this is the case.

Actually I just sent other pics of my equipment to Sakari - he has it. The "rogue trail camera" is an IR camera as you will note from the pics. The "sonic slueth" is lightweight and with my mods it works better than you can hear with your ear I know as I have tested it. Have you?

Anyway I am done wasting my time with "negative feedbacks". I have complied with everything therefore you will not hear from me again on this forum as I do not have time to waste. If anyone wishes to keep in contact with me you are free to do so as Sakari has my email address. However any audio or video evidence I do find I will supply it via email to Sakari so he can post it.

Good Bye and good luck,

Bingma

Bingma ,

pTRU1-5852693reg.jpg

I think that box that says "rogue" may be an ir camera

Edit: Bingma just beat me too it

Edited by vitruvian12

Actually I just sent other pics of my equipment to Sakari - he has it. The "rogue trail camera" is an IR camera as you will note from the pics. The "sonic slueth" is lightweight and with my mods it works better than you can hear with your ear I know as I have tested it. Have you?

Anyway I am done wasting my time with "negative feedbacks". I have complied with everything therefore you will not hear from me again on this forum as I do not have time to waste. If anyone wishes to keep in contact with me you are free to do so as Sakari has my email address. However any audio or video evidence I do find I will supply it via email to Sakari so he can post it.

Good Bye and good luck,

Bingma

Hey Bing, post anything that you find, whether it's the big hairy guy or not. I'd be interested in hearing what your exploits reveal. :tu:

Good Bye and good luck,

Bingma

You do realize you were the one to start this discussion. Im not sure why you consider us asking for verification of your background and preparations as "negative feedback". I think given the subject youve choosen as your new hobby you would do well to grow a thicker skin.

Bingma ,

Thank You for the new pictures , much appreciated.

Others following , and Bingma......

Bingma supplied what was asked for , I had my doubts , and he has answered them.He has sent me new pictures of the equpiment , and I assure everyone , it is some nice stuff....Kind of envious actually.The Sonic Sleuth did throw me for a loop , along with the blurry picture.He explained the mod's done to the slueth , and I understand that now.The pictures are crystal clear.....I can post them , but I would have to re-size all of them , and if anyone has doubts on my reply I can do that.

Bingma , I am sorry if anything I said sounded Negative , I think I explained to you why there is a lot of " hesitation " when it comes to topics like this.

I now have 100% confidence you are doing what you said , you have the equipment for it , and there is no reason to doubt what you have posted....I did to be honest , and I do not now.

Thank You for going the extra mile there to verify some things , it shows you are credible , and that there are some people that are.

I hope you post back here , I think everything is cleared up , and I see no reason why anyone will question your posts.

This is a great topic , and as far as I know , no one has followed through on a real " expidition " , and I believe you will.....

Now hurry up and get your butt out there :tu:

As any topic , take everything with a grain of salt , don't let replies bother you....This should be a great topic.

Thank You again for verifying things , shows credibility.

I will be gone Feb 4th - Feb 12th.

Bingma ,

Thank You for the new pictures , much appreciated.

Others following , and Bingma......

Bingma supplied what was asked for , I had my doubts , and he has answered them.He has sent me new pictures of the equpiment , and I assure everyone , it is some nice stuff....Kind of envious actually.The Sonic Sleuth did throw me for a loop , along with the blurry picture.He explained the mod's done to the slueth , and I understand that now.The pictures are crystal clear.....I can post them , but I would have to re-size all of them , and if anyone has doubts on my reply I can do that.

Bingma , I am sorry if anything I said sounded Negative , I think I explained to you why there is a lot of " hesitation " when it comes to topics like this.

I now have 100% confidence you are doing what you said , you have the equipment for it , and there is no reason to doubt what you have posted....I did to be honest , and I do not now.

Thank You for going the extra mile there to verify some things , it shows you are credible , and that there are some people that are.

I hope you post back here , I think everything is cleared up , and I see no reason why anyone will question your posts.

This is a great topic , and as far as I know , no one has followed through on a real " expidition " , and I believe you will.....

Now hurry up and get your butt out there :tu:

As any topic , take everything with a grain of salt , don't let replies bother you....This should be a great topic.

Thank You again for verifying things , shows credibility.

I will be gone Feb 4th - Feb 12th.

Sakari;

Thanks again for your honest replies. I am getting ready for February trip near where there have been sightings by locals and a hunter recently. Whatever I find I will let you and everyone else know. I will share everything I find. I only want to see what others in those areas are seeing. As you can see I have no less than four cameras - film, digital, hd pocket digital and low lux video camera as well as the trap camera. I will spend a "long day" out and see what I find then report back to everyone. I am currently planning a four day, three night at a remote mountain area at 6000 ft. That will happen late summer. I am also planning two or three other trips to some interesting areas prior to that one. I should have some information from those trips?

Take Care,

Bingma