Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.M's Third Paranormal Photomanip Challenge!

TwilightSilver

Good stuff going on here :tu:

I'm not good at photo manipulation myself, but I'm glad I'm not judging. There's a lot of good entries already. Keep them coming.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TwilightSilver

• Tia

• Nadia B.

• Binaural Ubiety

:unsure2: Changing my second entry :unsure2:

Edit: had posted second entry but changed my mind lol

Edited by lucyska

Right!!!!! After way too much time um-ing and ah-ing about which photos to enter here OFFICIALLY are my final 2, and I'm not changing my mind! :innocent:

ghosthorse.jpg

062copy2.jpg

By lucedeadman at 2011-02-18

B)

Edited by lucyska

I'm not good at photo manipulation myself, but I'm glad I'm not judging. There's a lot of good entries already. Keep them coming.

You should check out some of the "not so serious" entries from the first challenge :lol:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78649&hl=fake%20photo%20challenge&st=0

I rather like post #99 on page 7 and post #106 pn page 8 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by lucyska

Umm idk if im aloud to change my first entry but im gonna post it just in case im aloud i think it looks a lot cooler in black in white

super scary hair ghost :ph34r:

C360_2011-02-1716-58-19-1.jpg

Edited by Davedini

Umm idk if im aloud to change my first entry but im gonna post it just in case im aloud i think it looks a lot cooler in black in white

super scary hair ghost :ph34r:

C360_2011-02-1716-58-19-1.jpg

I was wondering what version of that photo you wanted to submit; the colored one or the black and white. Which one do you want to use?

I was wondering what version of that photo you wanted to submit; the colored one or the black and white. Which one do you want to use?

I am going to go with the black and white one i think it looks a lot better

was going to try and replace the first one but it wouldnt let me or delete is so black and white version it is

Not many entries this time. I thought the Internet was full of people who want to create fake ghost photos?

post-71496-0-85014800-1298319385_thumb.j

Here's my first entry. Photobucket not working right now so I had to attach.

Fair warning, some may consider it graphic.

Edited by Moonie2012

My first attempt. The tube can be pretty creepy sometimes so I thought it would make a nice setting for a ghost photo.

Mind the gap!

OMG!!!! When I finally saw it, I got totally squirmy. Very creepy, awesome job! :lol: Dang, I didn't know it was going already. :ph34r: I better get started. When is the contest over?

Okay, here's a sucky one, but I'm in. :lol: Seems a lil "ghost" wants me to read her a book instead of pose for cam pics. :o

Spooky-Cam-Pic.jpg

Edited by Nadia B.

First post, been lurking for a while. Not a photoshop guru but here is my first attempt.

...apparently an unwanted child was disposed of beneath this house. Just a rumour maybepost-112812-0-41711600-1298360059_thumb.

First post, been lurking for a while. Not a photoshop guru but here is my first attempt.

...apparently an unwanted child was disposed of beneath this house. Just a rumour maybepost-112812-0-41711600-1298360059_thumb.

Welcome! However that was a good picture ruined in my opinion, if you left it without the mini view it would force people to scan around and when they see it gasp dramatically and be frightened.

When you shove it in their face it's not that scary because it's not subtle and doesn't give a creepy feeling when you skim your eyes past it unknowingly.

It would be no problem if you couldn't enter. I've had two successful runs so far over the years with this here. Would you be interested in judging should your free time permit when the challenge is decided as ended by myself, since you cannot participate?

I apologize, I haven't been on UM recently, however I would be glad to judge if the position is still available ^_^

First, welcome to UM. Good pic but it did open way too big on my screen. Still, it was creepy scrolling onto it. Kinda like the subway pic.

Good work everyone. Keep them coming.

That looks like that dude/girl in the first Walking Dead show. That zombie in the park that had fallen and couldn't get up. :yes:

OMG, so I was right??? That's the ugly park zombie? LOL, I have to prepare for the zombie apocolypse! I've always been a horror fan. Just can't help it. It's nothing new. :no:

Welcome! However that was a good picture ruined in my opinion, if you left it without the mini view it would force people to scan around and when they see it gasp dramatically and be frightened.

When you shove it in their face it's not that scary because it's not subtle and doesn't give a creepy feeling when you skim your eyes past it unknowingly.

If I had a "real" ghost photo I'd want to highlight the ghost I found before posting it, but I see your point :P thanks!

First, welcome to UM. Good pic but it did open way too big on my screen. Still, it was creepy scrolling onto it. Kinda like the subway pic.

Good work everyone. Keep them coming.

Thanks for the welcome, this is a fun topic.

And I will try to make the next one slightly less gargantuan sorry!

ROFL! Monster mash?

That guy dancing is scaring me. :cry:

You gotta zoom in and it might help if you put it in photoshop and adjust the lighting/contrast/gamma/levels, and he's back there. Or maybe it's a frog... :unsure2:

:lol: Nuh uh! We're gonna get in trouble.

lolcatsdotcomttbwex6me2ieahcu-1.jpg