Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Eat Humans!

Firestone66

Actually there are 218 races of alien ppl currently visiting Earth... and its kind of improper to call an alien race by its skin color or texture.

Arp2

Just amazing how these numbers get higher and higher depending on who you talk to. All the experts cant even agree on this. :sleepy:

I guess all these man eating aliens are also tranquil enough not to hunt...lol.

Nor do ANY of these feel the need to fight with each other.

They must have only brought 1 ship a piece. Otherwise could you imagine all the proof we would have?!

How about we wait until that 1st one is publicly identified before assuming there are 217 more species here. No offense to the above quote but this is just ridiculous via the site.

I can explain to you that while I was watching NASA tv several years ago, and I was watching a space shuttle and heard the astronaut claim she had a "small alien craft" outside on the left of shuttle. (This was a live broadcast).

After that she mentioned something I never heard before: "The Intergalactic Union"... immediately after she said those words the sound went into a repetative audio loop of pure static. Since I hadn't expected this I had no reason to record it and subsequent replays had that part edited out.

Really? The Intergalactic Union? This isn't Star Wars, I very much doubt that she said that.

I would suspect that the aliens have a better barcode system, like DNA.

Nah ! They still love that squeeking noise there little bums make as you swipe them across the laser

scanner ! "Sqeekkkkkkkkkkkk !" :wacko::w00t:

To survive you must find a niche (environment). Succussful mutations allow an organism to move into new environments. However humans have gone beyond this.

Humans have the ability to alter the environment around them. Humans are working how they take a freindly environment with them when travelling across space. Humans are working on how they alter the environment, so that is friendly, at the destination.

Where do you get the idea that humans are nutritious? So called "man-eating" sharks often spit-out victims after only one, albeit fatal, bite.

If humans were harvested, we would be aware of frequent unexplainable disappearances of people, large scale unexplanable disappearances of people. These cases would be reported in the traditional media not exclusively on YouTube

I supect your ideas may have come from the Predator franchise, Twilight Zone: To Serve Man or Soylent Green.

You are even ignoring UFO/ETH lore. There is a video floating about that where a man named COLLINS(?) speaks of a "Grey" know as "EBE". (My memory is vague on the details, but I'm sure other readers know it.) Anyway EBE is described as a chlorphyll based life-form; so EBE needed a botanist rather than a physician for healthcare. I would guess this type of "Grey" wouldn't eat humans.

Point1- why would you use a shark as a determining factor in preference of predators. There are many predators on the planets like lions. Lions have no problem digesting humans. More research of predators on the planet would change your perception of human nutrietion. Even humans will eat other humans if necessary. Point2 - people go missing all the time. I don't think the Alien population is big by any means. 6 billion people on the planet, I don't think a few missing humans across the planet would be noticeable. You have identified a good point though, unfortunatey people that go missing are not being documented on a global scale, so how do you know that the numbers aren't high. Lastly, the greatest minds in the world have been able to predict future advances through shows like Star Trek.the skeptic didn't steer mankind's advancement, creative minds did. The ones that have an open mind are prepared for the future, the skeptics eventually follow the ones with creatives minds into the future.

Edited by Firestone66

I love how this entire concept makes no sense under any critical line of thinking :lol:

Point1- why would you use a shark as a determining factor in preference of predators. There are many predators on the planets like lions. Lions have no problem digesting humans. More research of predators on the planet would change your perception of human nutrietion. Even humans will eat other humans if necessary. Point2 - people go missing all the time. I don't think the Alien population is big by any means. 6 billion people on the planet, I don't think a few missing humans across the planet would be noticeable. You have identified a good point though, unfortunatey people that go missing are not being documented on a global scale, so how do you know that the numbers aren't high.

You still think that aliens are eating humans?

Lastly, the greatest minds in the world have been able to predict future advances through shows like Star Trek.the skeptic didn't steer mankind's advancement, creative minds did. The ones that have an open mind are prepared for the future, the skeptics eventually follow the ones with creatives minds into the future.

Why are you attempting to compare creativity and skepticism? These two things are not mutually exclusive and your effort to paint them as if they are some kind of opposing forces seems quite odd to me.

I love how this entire concept makes no sense under any critical line of thinking :lol:

I have a few points why it is possible for Aliens to eat humans, first visiting aliens would be masters in biology, genetics, they are also products of evolution and adaption, water is also a necessity of life for them, they may be looking for a new home as humans would when the time comes, their technology makes space travel an easy task, but time is still a factor. Like humans they have vegetarians and meat eaters, like humans they have both good and evil traits, like humans they may have struggled with their identity through culture and beliefs, like humans they may see themselves at the top of the food chain, like humans they will knock out the competition or make them servants. It's possible that we have been genetically altered from the hairy Neanderthals to suit the tastes of Aliens. It's possible instead of barcodes humans have been given racial differences in reference to what Alien race we belong to. Being an Alien race I believe they would be very ritualistic in reflection of their orderliness, like seals the may only eat the soft organs, like folklore vampires, they might only need blood. Missing people across the planet are not accounted for on a global scale. If these Aliens are already here, I'd say that they already determined Earth as a suitable planet on many levels. Like humans, the aliens may be allowing us to mass produce, as we mass produce livestocks for our own nutritional benefits.

From a evolutionary perspective, why would you think that Aliens wouldn't do what humans already do on the planet? Why do you think they are all the same? If they chose Earth, why you think they would choose a planet that is non~compatible? Is it possible that the stories of Aliens is actually their scouting mission and what is to come remains to be seen.

From an evolutionary and adaptive perspective give me a reason why humans would not be a target.

I have a few points why it is possible for Aliens to eat humans, first visiting aliens would be masters in biology, genetics, they are also products of evolution and adaption, water is also a necessity of life for them, they may be looking for a new home as humans would when the time comes, their technology makes space travel an easy task, but time is still a factor. Like humans they have vegetarians and meat eaters, like humans they have both good and evil traits, like humans they may have struggled with their identity through culture and beliefs, like humans they may see themselves at the top of the food chain, like humans they will knock out the competition or make them servants. It's possible that we have been genetically altered from the hairy Neanderthals to suit the tastes of Aliens. It's possible instead of barcodes humans have been given racial differences in reference to what Alien race we belong to. Being an Alien race I believe they would be very ritualistic in reflection of their orderliness, like seals the may only eat the soft organs, like folklore vampires, they might only need blood. Missing people across the planet are not accounted for on a global scale. If these Aliens are already here, I'd say that they already determined Earth as a suitable planet on many levels. Like humans, the aliens may be allowing us to mass produce, as we mass produce livestocks for our own nutritional benefits.

From a evolutionary perspective, why would you think that Aliens wouldn't do what humans already do on the planet? Why do you think they are all the same? If they chose Earth, why you think they would choose a planet that is non~compatible? Is it possible that the stories of Aliens is actually their scouting mission and what is to come remains to be seen.

From an evolutionary and adaptive perspective give me a reason why humans would not be a target.

1) We don't know anything about off-world creatures even to the point of knowing any exist. So therefore we can't claim that they are products of anything

2) Once again, no. There are far better ways to cultivate any kind of live-stock than keep them on a planet which they believe they have control of. It's the same as keeping Cows on a independent island instead of small groups that can be herded and easily accessed. They could of done so much more to the point of the current system being completely illogical.

3) No, there's good scientific reasons and proof behind racial differences.

4) On mass-producing you should refer to my second point.

5) Oh yeah, interstellar genius' who can travel at the speed of light need 20,000 years to scout and conquer a race that's apparently so far beneath them that they EAT THEM.

Which brings me to my final point, the whole damn thing is illogical. Hell, even our race can make meat substitutes such as quorn and tofu and yet you're telling me that a highly advanced race can't. You need to see that it's likely your ideas are far, far too simplistic to even scratch the surface of what aliens are or what they want. They don't eat humans. I'm sorry but they just don't.

Edited by Virus

Why is evidence of ancient gods evidence for aliens? Why isn't it evidence for demons?

Demons? Winged and horned dinosaur fossils were mistaken for Demons.

Paxus you asked why wouldn't they just clone us? Well mankind hunts for the thrill, even if it means poaching. Why would aliens not have the same need for excitement. Maybe we are a delicacy to them. When mankind invades another country they break all the rules in a foreign country. Why wouldn't the same temptation exist for an alien race far far away from it's home. If we are game to the aliens then we humans on the earth are the real deal. They probably get turned on by our fear. A cloned human just doesn't cut it.

Wait...are they invaders or hunters?

1) We don't know anything about off-world creatures even to the point of knowing any exist. So therefore we can't claim that they are products of anything

2) Once again, no. There are far better ways to cultivate any kind of live-stock than keep them on a planet which they believe they have control of. It's the same as keeping Cows on a independent island instead of small groups that can be herded and easily accessed. They could of done so much more to the point of the current system being completely illogical.

5) Oh yeah, interstellar genius' who can travel at the speed of light need 20,000 years to scout and conquer a race that's apparently so far beneath them that they EAT THEM.

Which brings me to my final point, the whole damn thing is illogical. Hell, even our race can make meat substitutes such as quorn and tofu and yet you're telling me that a highly advanced race can't. You need to see that it's likely your ideas are far, far too simplistic to even scratch the surface of what aliens are or what they want. They don't eat humans. I'm sorry but they just don't.

Just remember that when they salt and Pepper you down,throw you into the Oven !

post-68971-0-40276900-1298160242_thumb.j

You dont find it odd that you were apparently the only person who heard the shuttle pilot say that?

I doubt I was the only one who heard that but obviously I cannot prove that point5 except I'm sure all of us have heard comments we KNOW were said even with a lot of witnesses, but then we find out we were the only ones who processed those words.

I certainly have NO reaon to lie and it seems too much of a coincidence the same phrase was said several months later. But I do understand your questioning. I'm only repeati9ng what I'm positive I heard and can offer no empiracle evidence.

Arp2 :rolleyes:

I find it odd that AliensRPeople2, as a believer in the Galactic Union, did not engage Firestone66 over the conjecture of Aliens as carnivores or vegans.

Honour among the Pro-ETH?

Ha ha!

I know that all the races visiting Earth are NOT going to eat us! And assuming that all alien races are carnivorous is strange... there are many herbivores on Earth. What if an herbivore evolved to the advanced state of space travel? We can't place our human behavior on aliens.

But basically I. Like to talk and teach about the true nature of alien races but I prefer to stay away from arguments as they are pointless. I always say to take what you want (if anything) and leave the rest! :yes:

Arp2

To me it seems that you are just scratching something. You didn't even address the evolutionary aspect. You didn't address that Aliens may be just as diverse as humans. You didn't even acknowledge the intelligence they may have by just getting here. Is it impossible that humans can be a delicacy? After all humans are always chasing delicacies, because of their rarity, why wouldn't Aliens have the same urges? You mentioned why not go the easy way of cultivating their harvests themselves? I have two answers, first~Who's to say they didn't already. My second answer is this, why do humans chase the two hundred year old wine from France, instead of getting the wine made in the backyard? Its only a simplistic idea if you have a complex idea of what Aliens might be. Share your ideas with me, of what you think an Alien race might be. Give me some details that will grab my attention, here's your chance to really debunk my idea, entertain me with your complex perception of your idea and support with plausible scenarios. I have an open mind, so I'm listening...

Wait...are they invaders or hunters?

Thanks for backing me up, and questioning me at the same time. Aliens are both, and they are just, if not more complex then humans when it comes to lifestyle.

To me it seems that you are just scratching something. You didn't even address the evolutionary aspect. You didn't address that Aliens may be just as diverse as humans. You didn't even acknowledge the intelligence they may have by just getting here. Is it impossible that humans can be a delicacy? After all humans are always chasing delicacies, because of their rarity, why wouldn't Aliens have the same urges? You mentioned why not go the easy way of cultivating their harvests themselves? I have two answers, first~Who's to say they didn't already. My second answer is this, why do humans chase the two hundred year old wine from France, instead of getting the wine made in the backyard? Its only a simplistic idea if you have a complex idea of what Aliens might be. Share your ideas with me, of what you think an Alien race might be. Give me some details that will grab my attention, here's your chance to really debunk my idea, entertain me with your complex perception of your idea and support with plausible scenarios. I have an open mind, so I'm listening...

You're clearly one of those people who ignores logic for the sake of their own beliefs... Shame.

The point was that we don't know anything about off-world species so we don't know if they evolved or if they were created by different aliens or anything else. There's a massive chance they don't work the way we do. Maybe they could photosynthesise like plants do. You just have no idea and to claim they would evolve a certain way is a maaaaaaa-haaaaa-sive long-shot.

About the wine thing, it's mostly something to show your class or status however my parents bought two bottles of wine when I was born, one for my eighteenth (which is in 6 days) and one for my wedding. Now, they actively chose to keep wine until they were a certain age, you'd be surprised how many people would store or keep wines (especially if they had a wine cellar). Wines and animals don't work the same way so once again it's a very big assumption and if they were to prefer, lets say, 40 year old humans. Then they could be specially cultivated for them.

@Firestone66

A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

To avoid confusion, I am not advocating intelligent design. I'm saying that evolutionary perfection may be percieved in an organism that has all it need and nothing more.

Sharks are often described as being perfectly adapted to their environment. They hunt for food to give them energy. When sharks attack man, it is said to be a case of mistaken identity; the man has probably been confused for a seal. Seals, which have a higher fat content, provide more energy than man. This is but one example of man not being the most nutritious source of food on Earth. I would highly doubt that man is the most nutritious source of food to lions.

I have only a rudimentary understanding of evolution. I understand that DNA has an inbuilt error checking function - because of the double helix - that RNA does not. This allows more mutations in RNA; more mutations provides for a greater likelihood of advantageous mutations. This is why some organisms such as bacteria are highly adaptable.

Advantageous mutations in man allowed the adaptation to new environments and the ability to source food in unique ways. However man has been developed the ability to alter the environment. This abilility even accomodates mutations that are not advantageous, such as albinism, and perhaps accounts for vestigal organs like the appendix.

As man's ability, to alter the environment around him, develops, I'm guessing his diet will become more refined, not broader. More organs may become vestigal; evolving towards perfection perhaps.

You use Star Trek as an example of what the future may be like. In this example, travelling across space can be seen as practical. The tyranny of distance, and indeed time, it seems has been conquered. This no doubt requires, what is to us, almost unimaginable amounts of energy. Such tremendous amounts of energy would have many other applications; perhaps even manipulating sub-atomic particles. (Is that what happens at CERN?)

If you can manipulate sub-atomic particles, and therefore have the means to make a Star Trek Replicator, you would have the means "to seek out new life forms and boldly go where no man has gone before" without the need to seek out new food sources.

**Apologies for being so lengthy**

Edited by Mangoze

@Firestone66

A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

To avoid confusion, I am not advocating intelligent design. I'm saying that evolutionary perfection may be percieved in an organism that has all it need and nothing more.

Sharks are often described as being perfectly adapted to their environment. They hunt for food to give them energy. When sharks attack man, it is said to be a case of mistaken identity; the man has probably been confused for a seal. Seals, which have a higher fat content, provide more energy than man. This is but one example of man not being the most nutritious source of food on Earth. I would highly doubt that man is the most nutritious source of food to lions.

I have only a rudimentary understanding of evolution. I understand that DNA has an inbuilt error checking function - because of the double helix - that RNA does not. This allows more mutations in RNA; more mutations provides for a greater likelihood of advantageous mutations. This is why some organisms such as bacteria are highly adaptable.

Advantageous mutations in man allowed the adaptation to new environments and the ability to source food in unique ways. However man has been developed the ability to alter the environment. This abilility even accomodates mutations that are not advantageous, such as albinism, and perhaps accounts for vestigal organs like the appendix.

As man's ability, to alter the environment around him, develops, I'm guessing his diet will become more refined, not broader. More organs may become vestigal; evolving towards perfection perhaps.

You use Star Trek as an example of what the future may be like. In this example, travelling across space can be seen as practical. The tyranny of distance, and indeed time, it seems has been conquered. This no doubt requires, what is to us, almost unimaginable amounts of energy. Such tremendous amounts of energy would have many other applications; perhaps even manipulating sub-atomic particles. (Is that what happens at CERN?)

If you can manipulate sub-atomic particles, and therefore have the means to make a Star Trek Replicator, you would have the means "to seek out new life forms and boldly go where no man has gone before" without the need to seek out new food sources.

**Apologies for being so lengthy**

Just want to say thanks for the information. I was not aware of this and am glad I now know. Apparently your knowledge is far greater than mine... :tu:

Firestone66, you keep saying things without backing them up... Rather than go through the last few pages, I'll just mention the last few I remember....

"unfortunately people that go missing are not being documented on a global scale"

www.personsmissing.com/redcross.html

There's missing childrens organisations too - there's even an international (global) missing children's day (It's May 25th)

So I'm pretty sure at least ONE organisation tracks global missing persons numbers but you didn't even try to look that up - you just say what you need for your arguments again and again. I can't trust someone who does this... :unsure:

I also noticed no one picked you up on first saying that aliens had us sacrificed - the 'cover' being that it was a religious ritual but when I challenged that notion because ALL advanced races could make their own food or clone us if they simply had to eat humans - then you changed your story to 'They want to hunt us for sport'...

Which is it Firestone66?

See I understand your earlier religious sacrifice idea and you could argue there's evidence of it but there's no evidence that aliens hunt us for sport or did in our ancient history.....

You said that Alex Collier predicted 9-11.

He predicted NOTHING of the sort and you know it.

Why write that he did.

Vague comments that mankind is causing it's own dimise could be applicaple to ANY year and ANY disaster.

So by YOUR rationale - Anything that happened in 2001, that was a catastrophe (caused by humans) you would have said, 'Oh yeh, Alex Collier predicted that'.

Come on....

I hope 'What if aliens looked like zombies' was a joke :)

218 species of aliens???!

18, 32, 87, 218!!! Good grief! And our scientists can't find one microbe! INCOMPETENTS!

I was going to point out that the more advanced a species the less likely it is to need meat but Mangoze did it far better than I ever good ;)

AliensRPeople2 - You said you heard something about galactic federation or some such then you heard something about project earth and you equated those two to mean the same thing??

Ever wonder what a Cow thinks of the Aliens that are about to Blast Him in the Head ,So to become your Next Steak?!

As one Cow says to another ,"They are just checking us for our Health,afterall the Feed us and take such care of us . They wouldnt JUSTEATUS !"

They are so Evolved!

AliensRPeople2 - You said you heard something about galactic federation or some such then you heard something about project earth and you equated those two to mean the same thing??

Actually I heard a shuttle astronaut on NASA TV mention the "Intergalactic Union".

Several months later Nancy Malacaria mentioned the "Intergalactic Union" while in her chat room.

Arp2

Sorry Paxus but this post is my response to your question to me... I tried editing yor post so only your question to me was visible but then after I posted it I realized it didn't mention your name... :blink:

But yes the Intergalactic Union is very real.

Arp2

Sorry Paxus but this post is my response to your question to me... I tried editing yor post so only your question to me was visible but then after I posted it I realized it didn't mention your name... :blink:

But yes the Intergalactic Union is very real.

Arp2

No, I'm afraid the Intergalactic Union is most likely very far from real. Sorry. :hmm:

No, I'm afraid the Intergalactic Union is most likely very far from real. Sorry. :hmm:

You always respond in the nicest way. :tu:

The Project at Earth website and wiki is an entertaining read. I would go so far as to say the wiki is a comprehensive source of ET lore. The many alien factoids you can find, in the wiki, I've heard before in abductee and contactee accounts. However the wiki goes even further; for example it mentions interplanetary sports.

Incidentally, today I saw a bumper sticker that said "Save the whales - Eat the Japanese".

Now, it is said the Intergalactic Union is planning to make first contact with the Japanese...

PS.

Remember:

fact is to factoid;

as human is to humanoid.