Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed People

Toolite

this whole thing about black eyed people being demons is just too ridiculous to take seriously. next it will be omg did you see that guy with the big earlobes?? that means he's got demons!! :o

I understand what you are saying.. but, I can not change what is.. I can do is continue to learn.. I've seen a black shadow enter or exit a person before and this person was clearly out of control. I always seek for answers and know I generally not the only one with the experience.. My whole outlook is to learn so that I can use it to benefit others.. My gifting I mean. It's easier for me to keep my experiences to myself then I don't have to worry about someone saying that it's not true etc... but, as I will learn I will continue to share and God just made me that way where I can feel confident because He has built confidence in me over the years..

Alot times we won't learn certain aspects because it's really too much for us to bare.. So we intentionally dismiss it and any experiences we may have. I don't get overwhelmed with what I am shown because I just relax and wait for confirmation.. if there is no confirmation then I can dismiss it.. but, generally everything I am show spiritually has a meaning..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

this whole thing about black eyed people being demons is just too ridiculous to take seriously. next it will be omg did you see that guy with the big earlobes?? that means he's got demons!! :o

Crap....I have spacers.....soooo?

The eyes are a pitch black and its the whole eye no white part within the eyeball.. they whole eyeball is black which even a person that has dark colored eyes still would have the white surrounding the iris I think its called.. but, anyway along with seeing you also get a feeling..

Youre just probably seeing Wes a lot

wes-borland.jpg

All of these stories of black-eyed people say that they were talking to these people and suddenly they noticed their eyes were pitch black. Maybe its just me, but I'm pretty sure that would be the first thing I noticed about someone! Evil seems to be depicted in movies and TV shows by black eyes. I wonder how many people witnessed this before it was used for entertainment? I bet not many.

No while meditating with a group the person eyes were normal and then after meditation ended for the group I was shown that on a certain person and other things about the person was revealed.. I don't know what tv says about it.. but, one thing I also noticed is when tv using it sometimes it comes from a good foundation... Like Steven Spielberg - no one can not tell me that man is not gifted.. He writes all of his material never allows anyone to give him information and some of the material is spiritual so where did he get it from.. He is smart because He made money off of his gift. and no one questions him because its in a movie form which allows everyone to perceive it like they want too..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

Youre just probably seeing Wes a lot

wes-borland.jpg

Thank you for the pic.. The eyes are completely black - similiar to that.. and I will also have a feeling associated with it..

I agree just because a person has the same hallucination doesn't mean it's real.. I am sure some people that suffer from hallucinations can share experiences.. But, I am spiritual and spiritually gifted.. You probably could convince me if what I am shown didn't come to pass but, when I'm shown spiritually and it comes to pass that's just confirmation and therefore makes me stronger and wiser in my gift.. I am one that does not need confirmation from people because I have God, Arch Angel, Angels_ and Spirit Guides what more can I need... Now I do allow people to close gaps for me but, I only take information from those that I have determined are gifted whether they are strong in the gift or not they still have something to offer because they carry the gift..

perhaps you are not spiritually gifted at all. there is no evidence that you are.

you may have had 'spiritual' experiences but they, too, may have been hallucinations.

you can never know.

how can you live your life with such certainty, without any proof?

Edited by Squit

*snip*

... Like Steven Spielberg - no one can not tell me that man is not gifted.. He writes all of his material never allows anyone to give him information and some of the material is spiritual so where did he get it from.. He is smart because He made money off of his gift. and no one questions him because its in a movie form which allows everyone to perceive it like they want too..

are you suggesting steven spielberg is psychic or that he gets his material through some supernatural means?

can you please show us how you come to that belief?

perhaps you are not spiritually gifted at all. there is no evidence that you are.

you may have had 'spiritual' experiences but they, too, may have been hallucinations.

you can never know.

You mean you will never know.. I know and others that know me has had me reveal something spiritual to them in one way or another...

There is no limit in the spiritual realm and maybe thats something you'll never know but, I will and become great in it too..

Edited by Toolite

You mean you will never know.. I know and others that know me has had me reveal something spiritual to them in one way or another...

There is no limit in the spiritual realm and maybe thats something you'll never know but, I will and become great in it too..

no, i mean YOU don't know.

if i were to have a 'spiritual' experience, i'd be open to the possibility that it was real, but i would still put it down to hallucination.

YOU cannot know if any of these experiences are real or not

no, i mean YOU don't know.

if i were to have a 'spiritual' experience, i'd be open to the possibility that it was real, but i would still put it down to hallucination.

YOU cannot know if any of these experiences are real or not

Ok you win.. I have nothing to prove to anyone.. Never did.. I just don't want to argue back and forth.

"i have psychic abilities"

"prove it"

"no, i don't have to prove it to anyone."

we have seen this many times on these boards.

what is the point in posting something if you are not prepared to debate or discuss it? this is not a blog, it's a discussion forum.

Ok you win.. I have nothing to prove to anyone.. Never did.. I just don't want to argue back and forth.

you admit that you may be wrong?

so, given such a possibility, the most you can ever say is that you MIGHT be spiritually gifted.

don't just tell me im right when you clearly don't believe it, just so that you can avoid argument.

why wouldn't you want to defend your beliefs?

"i have psychic abilities"

"prove it"

"no, i don't have to prove it to anyone."

we have seen this many times on these boards.

what is the point in posting something if you are not prepared to debate or discuss it? this is not a blog, it's a discussion forum.

when some people feel their belief system is threatened, they avoid further argument or change the subject because they fear losing their faith.

im not saying that this is the case with toolite, but it kinda seems that way.

Edited by Squit

you admit that you may be wrong?

so, given such a possibility, the most you can ever say is that you MIGHT be spiritually gifted.

don't just tell me im right when you clearly don't believe it, just so that you can avoid argument.

why wouldn't you want to defend your beliefs?

Why defend truth? Either the person saying it is confident within themselves or not. You just so happen ran into someone who is confident. And my intentions are good.. I want to share and want others too grow and unfortunately because the spiritual piece is a hard piece to believe I don't put alot of effort making people believers...That would make me put alot energy into something for nothing...

when some people feel their belief system is threatened, they avoid further argument or change the subject because they fear losing their faith.

im not saying that this is the case with toolite, but it kinda seems that way.

i would also add that when some people are caught in a lie, they have nothing further to offer and get defensive.

Someone once told me that everyone holds a gift and when I thought of it.. I quickly said no that's not true.. and to be honest it's not that I really believe it's not true I am just sadden at the thought of those that will not make an effort to uncover their gift..

i would also add that when some people are caught in a lie, they have nothing further to offer and get defensive.

I think its just a way to press for more information but, not have to ask for it.. see the deception?

I think its just a way to press for more information but, not have to ask for it.. see the deception?

sorry, i didn't understand your post

I understand racism very well and it's meaning.. I am speaking spiritually.. A person that can not see or hear spiritually will not and I repeat will not be able to understand spiritual things.. Spiritual things are done out of the worldly norm.. Things that people can not duplicate... So I am only a believer because they are confirmed for me.. Like for instance on a simplier level.. I walking past a young woman that works at a place that frequent and I never talked to her and don't know her or anyone that she may know that I am aware of.. but, anyways when I looked at her this particular time something told me that she was in college and so I decided to seek confirmation from her.. I asked her and she said yes and how did I know that.. and I explained it to her..

In the natural for all too see whether spiritual or not.. no person is walking around with the total eye black but, some who are see by the gifted and have the experience can tell you that some have total black eyes.. the whole eye ball.. is black.. and not referring to a race or disadvantaged person.. Whether you are gifted or not I would always say pay attention to things that are posted so that you may learn..

So in other words anyone who is not "Spiritually Gifted" would never see these evil demon possessed black eyed people? And you are telling me that ANYONE who does not BELIEVE YOU is not spiritualy gifted? Come on now, you sound like your the only person in the universe who is spritual in any way. Don't think for one moment that you know me or any of the other people out there. You have no idea how spirtiual that I am. I think that if you are the only one seeing these people every day, maybe you should seek medical attention, sounds like you may have something going on that is not spiritual. There are many physical and mental issues that can cause one to see demon possessed people everyday and believe that they have angles following them around. I have read all the posts on this thread and I do understand. The door swings both ways you know, maybe you should start reading some of the other posts from others and maybe you will understand that maybe this is not a spiritual matter. You disregard all posts that do not agree with you and claim that they are not spiritual and there for would not understand. How can anyone exspress their opinion if you just disregard it because it is not something you want to hear? Nobody likes being chalanged on anything, but to just push them away and claim that they do not understand because they don't agree with you is kinda childish. I think that this whole subject on the black eyed people is Urban Leglend and again I will say this because I don't think you read it in my post. "There has not been one credible report of black eyed people harming, menaceing or killing ANYONE." So how can you say with TRUTH AND REALITY that there is anything wrong with someone with black eyes just because they give you the creeps? I don't think you can, because in REALITY there is nothing wrong with them. But in your reality you see demons. Scarry to think that you believe that you have that kind of power.

Rocketgirl B)

Sorry double post!

Edited by Rocketgirl33

Why defend truth?

Did you really just say that!?!?!?!

Why defend truth?!?!?! Because it isnt truth if it cannot be defended!!!. if there is no evidence, no proof, in support of a claim, it cannot be regarded as truth, only speculation.

Either the person saying it is confident within themselves or not.

A man suffering from insanity is confident that he sees faeries eating his dog's face, and that his shaving cream wants him to kill his wife.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUTH

Did you really just say that!?!?!?!

Why defend truth?!?!?! Because it isnt truth if it cannot be defended!!!. if there is no evidence, no proof, in support of a claim, it cannot be regarded as truth, only speculation.

A man suffering from insanity is confident that he sees faeries eating his dog's face, and that his shaving cream wants him to kill his wife.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUTH

Ok.. if you want me to be crazy then so be it.. That doesn't bother me.. Who are you? (lol) If it's Not God saying it then nothing really matters..