Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed People

Toolite

That is an interesting thought.. but, the whole eyeball is black. Please take in consideration that the eyeball can appear black and then a few minutes later be normal.

I've seen it three times on three different people.. On the spiritual person before we started meditation the eyes were normal but, after meditation I looked over at the person again and they were black completely so I looked away. When I left for the night the person's eyes were normal.. As for the second person their eyes are normal. And I have never saw the third person again anywhere.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

So your saying that the eye, the entire eye, changes from normal to all black within just seconds? And your the only one who sees this? Is this person aware that you see their eyes turning? Why don't you tell them? Maybe they would like to know. Frankly speaking, if my eyes were going from normal to all black, I would want someone to tell me. I mean, I might be possessed by demons or something......

But really, if YOU are the only one to see these changes then maybe the changes are with you. I am NOT saying that you have menal issues but there are a lot of physical issues that can cause a person to imagine that they are seeing things. Maybe you shoudl consult your Doctor. Don't get mad at me, when I told people that I saw spirits in my life that is the FIRST thing they told me to do, go see the Doctor. You are young and in time you see that not all things are spiritual.

Rocketgirl B)

So your saying that the eye, the entire eye, changes from normal to all black within just seconds? And your the only one who sees this? Is this person aware that you see their eyes turning? Why don't you tell them? Maybe they would like to know. Frankly speaking, if my eyes were going from normal to all black, I would want someone to tell me. I mean, I might be possessed by demons or something......

But really, if YOU are the only one to see these changes then maybe the changes are with you. I am NOT saying that you have menal issues but there are a lot of physical issues that can cause a person to imagine that they are seeing things. Maybe you shoudl consult your Doctor. Don't get mad at me, when I told people that I saw spirits in my life that is the FIRST thing they told me to do, go see the Doctor. You are young and in time you see that not all things are spiritual.

Rocketgirl B)

First let me answer your questions.. yes I am saying that for the one that is strong spiritually their eyes were not black before starting and then during the process they were and after they were not.. I am the one who saw it because it was for me to see.. Revealing it to me to let me know.. So yes.. I didn't think to tell the person or even the other person because we all are held accountable for our selves. If that makes sense.. Darkness can not come in unless we are in agreement with it. And that's a complicated issue to explain to you..

I heard your suggestion and now I have one for you.. Due to and I feel confident in saying that you -yourself has alot of issues.. I would suggest that you begin to look into your issues and deal with them.. It's like your sleepwalking --- aware but, have no recourse of how to deal with them so you are stuck in them.. Do you have something within you to share that's good? Yes Can it reveal itself in how you are now? No What can you do to get back on track of being free? Think and believe in your mind that you are free and don't allow negative things to impact you so that they add to breaking you.. They were never given to break you but, to make you stronger.. It's all in how you will view the cup.. Is it half full or half empty..? Breathe and live again.. Find joy in all you do.. You were given a piece but, dropped the ball.. pick the ball up and run with it.. You have to learn to love all around you..and that's hard.. but, in doing so you will grow spiritually. and your soul will be at rest as it deserves to be and as it desires to be.. that's why you have an emptiness on top of all that you are going through..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

Can you just take a pic please? I mean, youre hanging out with them right, and you know them.

I never said that I hang out.. They provide a service both of them so that means that I can be present in the service that they provide.. Taking a picture really wouldn't be something I could do because when searching for more information anyone that I am speaking of always must be confidential. I can't reveal who they are.. I think that's disrespectful. And they are not average people or everyday people.

It would be alot easier if all could experience then it would not be room for debate.. from dreams to visions to spirits to traveling in spirit to just knowing or feeling and sensing. I don't know..

First let me answer your questions.. yes I am saying that for the one that is strong spiritually their eyes were not black before starting and then during the process they were and after they were not.. I am the one who saw it because it was for me to see.. Revealing it to me to let me know.. So yes.. I didn't think to tell the person or even the other person because we all are held accountable for our selves. If that makes sense.. Darkness can not come in unless we are in agreement with it. And that's a complicated issue to explain to you..

I heard your suggestion and now I have one for you.. Due to and I feel confident in saying that you -yourself has alot of issues.. I would suggest that you begin to look into your issues and deal with them.. It's like your sleepwalking --- aware but, have no recourse of how to deal with them so you are stuck in them.. Do you have something within you to share that's good? Yes Can it reveal itself in how you are now? No What can you do to get back on track of being free? Think and believe in your mind that you are free and don't allow negative things to impact you so that they add to breaking you.. They were never given to break you but, to make you stronger.. It's all in how you will view the cup.. Is it half full or half empty..? Breathe and live again.. Find joy in all you do.. You were given a piece but, dropped the ball.. pick the ball up and run with it.. You have to learn to love all around you..and that's hard.. but, in doing so you will grow spiritually. and your soul will be at rest as it deserves to be and as it desires to be.. that's why you have an emptiness on top of all that you are going through..

Well if you are the only one seeing this then in my opinion this is not a spiritual matter, this is a medical matter. When something "choses to reveal something ONLY to you" it sounds like you may want to go to your doctor and have a few tests done. Now that I am aware that YOU are the ONLY one who sees these changes I am confident that it is NOT anything other than your mind playing tricks on you. As for the rest of your post, well I must say, that did make me laugh. You are so far away from me with that, that I know you cant be pulling this out of the spiritual realm! You discribe someone but it sure isn't me! It looks to me like you just revealed YOUR true innner self with that whole paragraph, maybe you are the one who "Dropped the Ball." Do not try to sit on high and tell me my innerworkings becuse you only reveal your own. Like I said before, you are young and in time you will see that NOT all matters are spiritual.

IMHO the only DEMONS out there are the ones we create ourselves. Why on earth would your god chose to reveal this to you?

Rocketgirl B)

Well if you are the only one seeing this then in my opinion this is not a spiritual matter, this is a medical matter. When something "choses to reveal something ONLY to you" it sounds like you may want to go to your doctor and have a few tests done. Now that I am aware that YOU are the ONLY one who sees these changes I am confident that it is NOT anything other than your mind playing tricks on you. As for the rest of your post, well I must say, that did make me laugh. You are so far away from me with that, that I know you cant be pulling this out of the spiritual realm! You discribe someone but it sure isn't me! It looks to me like you just revealed YOUR true innner self with that whole paragraph, maybe you are the one who "Dropped the Ball." Do not try to sit on high and tell me my innerworkings becuse you only reveal your own. Like I said before, you are young and in time you will see that NOT all matters are spiritual.

IMHO the only DEMONS out there are the ones we create ourselves. Why on earth would your god chose to reveal this to you?

Rocketgirl B)

That's not true you have a whole list of issues.. And anyone who knows you personally because I don't would agree..

And it looks like you are just going to stay that way because you are in denial. Just try.. To Stand. Help yourself.

And I didn't write this for no one but, you... I'm not thinking about what others might think it was for your benefit.

I wanted to answer this seperately.

Why on earth would your god chose to reveal this to you?

because favor is not fair!

I never said that I hang out.. They provide a service both of them so that means that I can be present in the service that they provide.. Taking a picture really wouldn't be something I could do because when searching for more information anyone that I am speaking of always must be confidential. I can't reveal who they are.. I think that's disrespectful. And they are not average people or everyday people.

It would be alot easier if all could experience then it would not be room for debate.. from dreams to visions to spirits to traveling in spirit to just knowing or feeling and sensing. I don't know..

How would showing a picture, of someones eye(s), reaveal to us who they are??? That IS confidential.

They seem like pretty average everyday people, so go do it. This could solve the problem.

That's not true you have a whole list of issues.. And anyone who knows you personally because I don't would agree..

And it looks like you are just going to stay that way because you are in denial. Just try.. To Stand. Help yourself.

And I didn't write this for no one but, you... I'm not thinking about what others might think it was for your benefit.

Your really getting upset with this aren't you? Everytime you try to tell me about myself you only reveal YOUR TRUE self, and I don't think it looks very good for you. You come to a PUBLIC FORUM and tell people that ONLY YOU see demon possessed black eyed people. What did you exspect was going to happen? Did you think people would just jump on your band wagon and praise you as the oh so holy spiritual being that you beleive yourself to be? You SOUND like a nut job when you do that. Your lighting matches while standing in gasoline, you need to stop trying to tell me whats wrong with me and start looking into your own mirror. Your in denial of YOUR true self, medication can help you know. The only thing you have revealed to me is that you are young and you may have some medical issues that need tending to.

Rocketgirl B)

Edited by Rocketgirl33

That is the worst answer I have ever heard. That makes absolutly no sence.

wow, i'm not even going to touch that :wacko:

Are you saying that your god Favors YOU? Wow, how can you handle that much responsibility? Must be hard being the right hand of god..........

Rocketgirl B)

i honestly can't believe how highly you think of yourself.

anyway i give up with you, toolite...trying to reason with a person who has no understanding of logic, a person who is this ridiculously stubborn, and a person so unbelievably deluded is a complete waste of time.

Edited by Squit

. Were obsessed with things of physical nature, things that can be felt, measured and tested. From this we have gained the impression that if we cannot see it or feel it, it cannot therefore exist. Now our eyes are closed to any possibilities outside our area of recognition. People need to understand that there's more unseen than seen, more uncomprehended than comprehended, more to our world and universe that can be presently imagined. Some of these movies are simply put out to elaborate our minds because it just not accepted in a physical, materialistic world. There's only so much one can say before being labeled as crazy. These black eyed beings.. Everyone here, reading this.. Believe it or not evil exist and so does good. We as freewill thinkers are brought down a level, to a lower vibration, and are being suppressed from this great knowledge. Are religions are separated and we fail to even notice it. Instead we fight while contradicting the very laws of creation and the laws we as man created as the human effort to understanding God and our purpose. I truly understand where all of you come from because we all have been there. You think because there is sooo much out there, all the wars , suffering , poverty, illusions lies deception, media, unexplained events, NASA, secret corrupt governments, UFO's, greys, Illuminati, reptilians, satan, fallen angels, religions, ancient mysterious, Niburu, Photon belt, myans, prophets, 2012. You think because there is so much questions being asked rather the figured out, that there is too many answers therefore no truth, or just impossible to know what is and isn't. Most of us will all soon see that there are very few answers, ultimately one but because it is so incomprehensible to most of us, we will need more to be answered, but will see that it will all fall into place and therefore will be less answers than most of us seek for now. Yes you really do have to approach this matter sensitively but you will notice from really looking in the right path that instead of things contradicting one another all evidences will correlate. Depending on your sources of course, and that's what makes understanding this so hard because this is so very complex it could possibly take decades for the average individual to achieve full knowledge. When you reach a lighter level one could say, a state of understanding than you will take in more information and win more from it than just dismissing it. It takes time and you could say hard work because of all distractions put out there. You can't depend on our government for the answers, and if so than it is pretty naïve of you because by now you should know that the unseen powers are working to control and misinform you of your true identity and heritage. Segregating us but bringing us together in the modern day to control and use us to build their empire but watch it come crashing down just like every other power in ancient history they have influenced. You have to seek the truth, and isn't that why we're all here? Isn't this the reason why we all come here? To find the truth? You have to find it in yourself for when you do, you will know it. In your heart you will feel it. You all attack Toolite as if he is forcing this information upon you. Because of the illusions, we build our own reality and believe there is no other. Can you not see that our world is full of greedy corporations and corrupt governments that do not for the betterment of humanity but for the satisfaction of their selves and a chosen few. If not than how can you not see that some stranger among many who do not seek to get the better of us but rather share this wisdom of enlightenment so we progress and are ready for what is to come. TOOLITE is not claiming what so ever to be of a higher status or importance because he knows as well as I know that we are all equal. But he is expressing a state at which he has attained and if he/she is higher than us in anything, than that would be consciousness, in which we are all welcomed to free of charge no matter who you are. From young I was very open-minded but still that is sometimes not enough. I had to go through a serious experience, a true life transition that had me overlooking my position. I did something bad in the eyes of authority and right now I'm dealing with the consequences, but from that I achieved greater wisdom and valued life in general on a different level You are a total of your experiences and only with the right amount will you be able discern truth from lies. Not saying I'm perfect but I've done a lot of research and somehow even with all of the deception I'm beginning to understand more and more every day. You just got to be more open-minded and be vigilant of the ones who are keeping you to the ground. God loves all of his creation no matter who you are. Everyone gets a chance to join the light and open their gateway back to the source. All the things you here about god punishing people by sending them to hell if they don't pray, go to church and believe in him, is all fear based. Evil feeds off of our emotional adrenaline, our fear and hatred and if you take the time to actually see what is by now in front of all of us than your world would change. Our majority lives in a world they created. A lowered frequency, with injected fear and inaccurate insertions to confuse us even more.. They gave us this reality and made us believe that there is no other. That we are born into sin and that violence is our nature. We were manipulated into believing our illusions and told that people who thought different were crazy and had mental illnesses. They even killed people in the past for trying to make changes. Haven't we all heard of the church forcing people to believe that the earth is flat and is at the center of the universe? Back than people didn't dare to challenge their theories. They said what they wanted to and even if it wasn't truth all they had to do was keep saying it, and saying it, until it was encrypted into our brains. .. What if things aren't really what they seem to be? What you don't think that our leaders and governments would sell us out? You don't think that other life can exist and come to our planet? Not even with the trillions of years of possibilities before our time? You don't think that God exists? But yet some unknown power is what's holding states intact without the universe falling into chaos. We living the way we do need a lot of questions to be answered but understand this... We are part of this universal game...This conflict only so that we polarize to one another and so that we can continue this endless process of evolution. When you reach your higher stage only then will you truly see that there is no evil but just something we must perceive to understand what it represents (dark).. It's all life… God's creation participating in the nature of duality so that our souls can evolve (why else would God allow it). Polarity Integration! WE ALL NEED TO KNOW AND BE PREPARED FOR OUR TRANSFORMATIONS INTO THE NEW AGE

**Once is enough, Terrance.**

Edited by aquatus1

*snip

1c. Multi-posting: Do not post the same post or topic in more than one place on the forums

Edited by JGirl

How would showing a picture, of someones eye(s), reaveal to us who they are??? That IS confidential.

They seem like pretty average everyday people, so go do it. This could solve the problem.

Sorry would love to provide you with a pic but, it sounds like something I don't even want to ask them..

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Sorry would love to provide you with a pic but, it sounds like something I don't even want to ask them..

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

May i ask why they would care if someone took a picture of their eye?

i honestly can't believe how highly you think of yourself.

anyway i give up with you, toolite...trying to reason with a person who has no understanding of logic, a person who is this ridiculously stubborn, and a person so unbelievably deluded is a complete waste of time.

It's called self esteem and self confidence.. Which all should learn and practice. You would be wasting your time if you are trying to undo what I believe is the spiritual aspect of me.. You should stop now and save yourself sometime because you will get no where with trying to make me stop believing.. I have experiences that go back since I was five so how can you undo that.. you can't.

. Were obsessed with things of physical nature, things that can be felt, measured and tested. From this we have gained the impression that if we cannot see it or feel it, it cannot therefore exist. Now our eyes are closed to any possibilities outside our area of recognition. People need to understand that there's more unseen than seen, more uncomprehended than comprehended, more to our world and universe that can be presently imagined. Some of these movies are simply put out to elaborate our minds because it just not accepted in a physical, materialistic world. There's only so much one can say before being labeled as crazy. These black eyed beings.. Everyone here, reading this.. Believe it or not evil exist and so does good. We as freewill thinkers are brought down a level, to a lower vibration, and are being suppressed from this great knowledge. Are religions are separated and we fail to even notice it. Instead we fight while contradicting the very laws of creation and the laws we as man created as the human effort to understanding God and our purpose. I truly understand where all of you come from because we all have been there. You think because there is sooo much out there, all the wars , suffering , poverty, illusions lies deception, media, unexplained events, NASA, secret corrupt governments, UFO's, greys, Illuminati, reptilians, satan, fallen angels, religions, ancient mysterious, Niburu, Photon belt, myans, prophets, 2012. You think because there is so much questions being asked rather the figured out, that there is too many answers therefore no truth, or just impossible to know what is and isn't. Most of us will all soon see that there are very few answers, ultimately one but because it is so incomprehensible to most of us, we will need more to be answered, but will see that it will all fall into place and therefore will be less answers than most of us seek for now. Yes you really do have to approach this matter sensitively but you will notice from really looking in the right path that instead of things contradicting one another all evidences will correlate. Depending on your sources of course, and that's what makes understanding this so hard because this is so very complex it could possibly take decades for the average individual to achieve full knowledge. When you reach a lighter level one could say, a state of understanding than you will take in more information and win more from it than just dismissing it. It takes time and you could say hard work because of all distractions put out there. You can't depend on our government for the answers, and if so than it is pretty naïve of you because by now you should know that the unseen powers are working to control and misinform you of your true identity and heritage. Segregating us but bringing us together in the modern day to control and use us to build their empire but watch it come crashing down just like every other power in ancient history they have influenced. You have to seek the truth, and isn't that why we're all here? Isn't this the reason why we all come here? To find the truth? You have to find it in yourself for when you do, you will know it. In your heart you will feel it. You all attack Toolite as if he is forcing this information upon you. Because of the illusions, we build our own reality and believe there is no other. Can you not see that our world is full of greedy corporations and corrupt governments that do not for the betterment of humanity but for the satisfaction of their selves and a chosen few. If not than how can you not see that some stranger among many who do not seek to get the better of us but rather share this wisdom of enlightenment so we progress and are ready for what is to come. TOOLITE is not claiming what so ever to be of a higher status or importance because he knows as well as I know that we are all equal. But he is expressing a state at which he has attained and if he/she is higher than us in anything, than that would be consciousness, in which we are all welcomed to free of charge no matter who you are. From young I was very open-minded but still that is sometimes not enough. I had to go through a serious experience, a true life transition that had me overlooking my position. I did something bad in the eyes of authority and right now I'm dealing with the consequences, but from that I achieved greater wisdom and valued life in general on a different level You are a total of your experiences and only with the right amount will you be able discern truth from lies. Not saying I'm perfect but I've done a lot of research and somehow even with all of the deception I'm beginning to understand more and more every day. You just got to be more open-minded and be vigilant of the ones who are keeping you to the ground. God loves all of his creation no matter who you are. Everyone gets a chance to join the light and open their gateway back to the source. All the things you here about god punishing people by sending them to hell if they don't pray, go to church and believe in him, is all fear based. Evil feeds off of our emotional adrenaline, our fear and hatred and if you take the time to actually see what is by now in front of all of us than your world would change. Our majority lives in a world they created. A lowered frequency, with injected fear and inaccurate insertions to confuse us even more.. They gave us this reality and made us believe that there is no other. That we are born into sin and that violence is our nature. We were manipulated into believing our illusions and told that people who thought different were crazy and had mental illnesses. They even killed people in the past for trying to make changes. Haven't we all heard of the church forcing people to believe that the earth is flat and is at the center of the universe? Back than people didn't dare to challenge their theories. They said what they wanted to and even if it wasn't truth all they had to do was keep saying it, and saying it, until it was encrypted into our brains. .. What if things aren't really what they seem to be? What you don't think that our leaders and governments would sell us out? You don't think that other life can exist and come to our planet? Not even with the trillions of years of possibilities before our time? You don't think that God exists? But yet some unknown power is what's holding states intact without the universe falling into chaos. We living the way we do need a lot of questions to be answered but understand this... We are part of this universal game...This conflict only so that we polarize to one another and so that we can continue this endless process of evolution. When you reach your higher stage only then will you truly see that there is no evil but just something we must perceive to understand what it represents (dark).. It's all life… God's creation participating in the nature of duality so that our souls can evolve (why else would God allow it). Polarity Integration! WE ALL NEED TO KNOW AND BE PREPARED FOR OUR TRANSFORMATIONS INTO THE NEW AGE

Wow I'm impressed.. and I agree with what you are saying.. We all have something great in us that completes the whole picture.. Things that will be revealed to you and not me in the process of coming to gather we close gaps.. I've been told twice by two that there is non-other like me.. so I search to see what all that intels.. I don't mean anyone harm and really just want them to grow.. The world has us believe it's about a house, great car and perfect family but, it's not.. It's about each individual growing and learning spiritually so they can move on... Certain lessons that must be learned in order to go to another level. I wish all could have victory because it all goes back to our will... from not crossing over - nobody stopped a ghost from not crossing over that's their decision but, the torment their in because of their decision.. I don't want that for anyone but, I feel limited on what I can share because they don't believe and they are not seeking for themselves and then I'm like I see alot of things to come.. I don't know I just wish everyone well.. They are not my children but, belong to God.. and anything I learn I always share whether they can use it or not.

May i ask why they would care if someone took a picture of their eye?

One is spiritual strong she may even sense the purpose of the picture.. trying to avoid confrontation.. and then again the world is so big but, it's amazing how someone can be in your circle and you don't know it.. I see all kinds of things spiritually and sometimes they can not be revealed openingly... They can not and so I've learned not to.. I know you hold a gift but, I don't understand if you know it and are just playing like you don't or if you really are unaware.. So if you want to talk about something lets talk about that..

I must say, that was the longest rambling line of illogical words I have seen in a very long time. Your whole post makes no sense and you actually sound like you are preaching a sermon. The existance of God cannot be proved, governments are corrupt by nature. There is no evidence of any kind to support your statements. The origonal subject matter is on the Blacke Eyed People. There is a fine line between reality and not reality. There is no proof of anything you say in your post, there is no proof of god or greys or any of of those things. Exactly how are we going to be transformed in the new age anyway? Well in any event, there is no proof of Black Eyed People or demon possession, or god or angles or, well the list goes on. My argument is that if the OP is the only one who sees these demon possessed BEP then maybe it is not reality. Just because someone has black eyes does not make them evil. She claims that ONLY she sees these changes and it is because ONLY she has been chosen to see it, I say not Reality, there are probably a hundred medical reasons why one would be seeing things that others cannot, and untill one rules out ALL OTHER POSSIBLITIES then it is NOT reality. So if you have something to contribute to the subject matter then by all means let us know.

Rocketgirl B)