Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens, UFO,Crop Circle,Reptilian Past Births

Pari

Oh YES!! PLEEEASE!!

I will read every word if you do that!

And TRUST me, it won't annoy anyone!

I think only my post number 25 was very long. I could not see the edit button and so I decided to put this post into paragraphs here. I am very sorry that I did not put it into paragraphs earlier. I have tried to make the sentences shorter. I did learn how to make short sentences in school. But I was a lawyer who was involved with both litigation and conveyancing. So, I got used to reading and making very long long windy sentences because of that. When I was doing my Masters in Law, there was no issue of making sure that my sentences had to be short. When I submitted my proposal for doing my PhD in Human Rights, the university had accepted my proposal without making any issue about long, long sentences. But I decided to do the PhD later and had informed the University. All this may have made me develope a bad habit of making long windy sentences, which might not make much sense to people who are not familiar with what I am talking about.

"I began to understand something of what might be happening to those who were having the alien/UFO experiences, as I was reading and hearing what they had to say about their experiences. However, only they themselves will be able to really understand what is happening to them.

If any one of those who had the alien/UFO experiences are willing to do some research; I would like to suggest something, which they can use as a way of researching, so as to understanding what is actually happening to them. It relates to what they may have done in their past births (which they took around the time, and just before) when the ancient Egyptians were mummifying the bodies of their kings and others.

Those who had been mummified were trying to keep their births in an immortal state until the end of the cycle. At the end, their soul will be involved with playing a role which will enable the soul to gain immortality in the New Age (in Satyug or Golden Age).

Those ancient people who were trying to gain immortality, were trying to play the Reptilian Immortal roles through which they (the souls) will finally be helped to regain immortality at the end of the cycle. What they were doing was the first step which will lead to the final step or gate through which the soul will finally achieve immortally, at the end of the cycle.

Some of those ancient people had programmed themselves to play different roles, which will finally all lead to gaining immortality (at the end of the cycle). There were some who had even programmed themselves to see aliens and UFOs as part of their programming.

Since we are not supposed to remember our past births. And since we are not supposed to remember what we did in past births, those who are having the alien/UFO experiences may not be aware that their past births are influencing them to see the aliens, UFOs etc.

If these people, who are having alien/UFO experiences (now), had done something like that in one of their past births (where they were programming themselves to see aliens and UFOs in their subsequent births), they will have traits or programmings in an emerged state (within the soul) which is helping them to see these aliens, UFOs etc. This will initiate their ability to see the aliens and UFOs in the present births.

After having seen these aliens/UFOs, if they keep remembering the experiences which they had about these aliens/UFOs etc, they may actually be helping themselves to continue seeing more of those UFO/alien experiences.

This is similar to how the BKs (Raja Yogis of the Brahma Kumaris) say that when we have a blissful experience, we have to keep remembering it because it will help to take us beyond into the blissful soul-conscious stage again (so that we can have more of such blissful experiences). When one keeps remembering the experiences, it will help one to experience it again. Or it will help one to experience something similar.

Instead of continuing to remember the UFO/Alien/Grey experiences. Those who are having these UFO/alien experiences, should try remembering the experiences of the the divine blissful state where they (the souls) are in control. Through remembering and going into the blissful spiritual stage, they become spiritually more powerful.

Remembering the UFO/Alien/Grey experiences might only help them to re-experience it again and again. So they should push it out of their minds and just contemplate on the divine blissful experiences. During the blissful experiences, they experience themselves as the soul filled with all the divine virtues and powers. They would be enjoying this blissful stage. They would experience bliss, joy, happiness, peace or something else that is lovely during these divine soul-conscious experiences.

It can take a few years to become spiritually powerful to the point where one is in control of what one experiences.

If one has done Confluence Aged spiritual effort-making, in one's previous life, one would have greater spiritual strength within themselves (the souls). This would be helping them to attain and achieve whatever is in their mind so that they attain a blissful experience quickly.

However, one might also have developed their psychic abilities in previous lives. So, there may be a possibility that this may also be there helping those people to see aliens and UFOs.

Instead of allowing their psychic abilities to influence them to see aliens and UFOs; they should allow their divine spiritual strength to remain in an emerged state so that it can help them to experience the blissful stage instead.

One may also have Reptilian Immortal past births within one which might be helping or influencing them to see aliens and UFOs because that may be the role of that past birth of theirs. One of the Reptilian past birth's role may be to influence the present birth to see aliens and UFOs. If this was so, then, these people should not allow those past births and traits / programmings to influence them. One can stop it's influences through going into the divine blissful state.

When one meditates, one should not allow anything related to the aliens/UFOs to come into their mind. There may be a possibility that the psychic ability of those who see these aliens/UFOs have developed further based on the influence of the programming during the past births (births taken around and before the time when the Egyptians were mummifying their Kings and others).

The ancient people, who were being mummified, were those who were playing the Reptilian immortal role which will finally help the soul to gain immortality, through the Confluence Age, at the end of the cycle.

In the present birth, the soul may also have developed their own psychic ability to experience the UFOs/Aliens and to give others an experience. If these people's psychic ability is quite well developed, in this respect, they might be influencing others to see the aliens and UFOs. Or the others, who have also seen the aliens and UFOs, may also have been involved with programming themselves during their past births.

All these people should try experimenting to see if they can stop these UFO/alien experiences from happening by trying to go into the blissful soul-conscious stage.

If they wish to just try meditating on their own without going into one of the Confluence Aged spiritual groups, they can do that but they might struggle a lot if they are not those who have a developed spiritual strength.

If one wants to try some other meditation or religious methods, they could also try that. But in my view, it has to be involved with the Confluence Age and the creation of the new divine world because that was why the ancient people had tried to play the Reptilian immortal roles. It was also because they wanted to be involved with the creation of the divine world that they had begun their spiritual journey to achieve immortality, which the soul will finally achieve at the end (when the world transforms into a divine world).

The services of all the Confluence Aged groups are free because they are involved with serving Mankind and the world in an attempt to transform the old world into a new divine world.

When meditating, one should see oneself as the soul (a point of light) and one should see God as the Supreme Soul (also a Point of Light) and one should absorb God's energies into oneself so as to strengthen oneself (the soul). When, one has already experienced the blissful stage through doing this, one should just keep recollecting that divine blissful experience. As they keep accumulating good experiences, they should just keep re-collecting and remembering these blissful experiences. It will help them to achieve it again and again. If anyone decides to give this a try, let me know of the out-come. I would like to know if they still see aliens and UFOs even after becoming spiritually more powerful.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pari

• Paxus

• arenee

• psyche101

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pari,

You are a strange bird indeed.... ;)

Do you ever think that perhaps you think a little too much?

Considering your focus on meditation I'm surprised that you are writing these incredibly long, convoluted and somewhat confusing and scattered lectures....

Whatever happened to 'keeping it simple'?

Is it just me, or are others finding this hard to follow?

Pari, can you explain, in a nutshell, what your beliefs are or what your purpose (with these writings) is?

Are you suggesting that people who encounter ET/UFO are not actually encountering physical beings?

P.S. Thanks for breaking up the post.

I understand that for SOME legal documents you don't want to leave spaces (so that nothing can be added in after the fact) but for presentation and to make it easier to read, the point form or paragraph is muuuuuch better :tu:

Edited by Paxus

Pari,

May I ask what your opinion is of other religions? Not to be derogatory in that you may not accept them but if this fits with your beliefs, how do you explain them?

And yes Pax, it's a bit difficult to follow, but I'm trying.

This seems like random crap from a mental person.

Be nice, you don't have to agree with her on her beliefs but there's a way to say so nicely.

I think even Pari, who is obviously an intelligent and well-educated person, would admit that these writings could be considered to sound like writings of someone with schizophrenia.

I've talked to quite a few people with schizophrenia and they talk about stuff just like this - especially in such a detailed and authorative manner... also that scattered and over convoluted over detailed, complex manner

Edited by Paxus

I think even Pari, who is obviously an intelligent and well-educated person, would admit that these writings could be considered to sound like writings of someone with schizophrenia.

I've talked to quite a few people with schizophrenia and they talk about stuff just like this - especially in such a detailed and authorative manner... also that scattered and over convoluted over detailed, complex manner

But you aren't calling her names or making fun. There's a difference. I know very little of schizophrenia so I can't say, but it seems as if she's trying to explain herself unlike some other people here.

Hey Pari - I just read back a few posts -

I find it kind of disturbing for anyone to say, in such absolute/authorative/certain manner that souls 'get recharged every 5000 years'.

I don't know why you think you know this for a certainty or why you think that all souls would be on the same kind of 'charge cycle' or why it would be exactly 5000 years (what not 4090 years).

Surely these are ideas of yours, hmm?

Besides that, don't you think every soul is different?

If you're going to say anything as a certainty, I would think saying 'all souls are DIFFERENT' would make more sense, but then, that's just my opinion ;)

Edited by Paxus

Are you suggesting that people who encounter ET/UFO are not actually encountering physical beings?

Yes, this is what I am saying.

I do not suffer from any mental illness or from schizophrenia. When people do not like what the other is saying or if they are confused as to what the other person is trying to say, often, their first remark or form of attack would be to term the person as being mentally off. This is also why people had said that Nebuchadnazzar and Nero were mad.

Nebuchadnazzar was not mad and he was not chased off from his kingdom because he was mad. If others had taken over his kingdom, in his absence, would they be so stupid as to go and get him and give it back to him later. They were just holding it temporarily for him while he had gone off to meditate. When people go far away so as to go into deep meditation, they do not bother about keeping themselves properly groomed. This does not mean that they have gone mad because of their unkept appearance. Memories of how the deity souls lose and regain their kingdom had influenced Nebuchadnazzar to do things though he may not have realised that he was doing all those thing based on the influence of those memories.

Similarly, Nero had also done things while under the influence of what had happened at the end of the cycle. At the end of the cycle, the Christians lose their kingdom and the deity souls regain their kingdom. The deity souls re-gain their kingdom through the power of yoga with God. This is happening now through what the Confluence Aged groups are doing.

When Kaliyug ends and the Golden Age begins, the Christian souls will all go back to the Soul World and they will remain with God there until the deity souls lose their kingdom at the end of the Silver Age. The world is a divine world when the Golden and the Silver Ages exist. Then, when the first sinful act is performed, the deity souls lose their divine kingdom. Then at the beginning of the Copper Age, Abraham takes birth on earth and he begins the religion of the Jews. At the same time, the path is cleared for Christ because in the ordinary world, it will be the Kingdom of the Christians. This is why the Christians are ruling now. They are either ruling in a direct way or in an indirect way. But, at the end of the cycle, their kingdom comes to an end when the kingdom of the Deities begin from the beginning of the Golden Age.

There is a transition period during the end of Kaliyug and the beginning of the Golden Age which is called the Confluence Age. It is during this Confluence Age that the deity souls re-gain their divine Kingdom through the Power of Yoga with God. The Brahma Kumaris and the other Confluence Aged groups are involved with this transformation process. Don't go and ask them to explain about the aliens. They have nothing to do with all that. They are just going beyond to transform themselves so as to transform the world through that. I do not want to upset them through anything that I am doing here and so I do not like to keep mentioning them. I just speak like as if it is I who speak about this spiritual knowledge about world transformation because I don't want the Brahma Kumaris being made responsible for anything I say or do.

But one of my past births was Nero and so I know that he was not mad. He was just influenced by all these things that were happening at the end of the cycle but he was not aware that he was being influenced by these memories which were emerging to influence him.

When the memories of past births were emerging, I had actually experimented to go within to understand what had happened in those births. When I went within to understand it, it felt like as if I got pulled into the very depths of hell because I could only experience the pain and the suffering which I experienced in those births. And I was experiencing all the pain together and it felt so painful. So, I stopped trying to do that. But it is because of these experiences where I felt like as if I was in the very depths of hell that I can also understand what is happening to those who see these aliens and UFOs. I do not see aliens or UFOs but I can understand the pain and suffering of those who see the aliens and UFOs because of my own experiences involving my past births.

People who do not experience what I and the others experience will not be able to understand it because they do not experience it.

There are various religious paths and people belong to different religious paths. Those who belong to a specific religious path will find it easier to accept the teachings related to his religious path. Or they may be trying to understand what one is saying about the spiritual teachings in a religious path because they belong to that path. But they may also be making inquiries to just understand the situation.

All these variety in religions only exist in the ordinary world from the beginning of the Copper Age until the end of Kaliyug.

According to the teaching of the Brahma Kumaris and the other Confluence Aged groups, the end of Kaliyug is already here. Kaliyug is not in a faraway future as the Hindus believe. I have tried to explain why the ancient Hindus had created a long duration for their cycle in the post:

http://www.globalbk.socialgo.com/forum/topic/34

There are people who cannot accept the BK cycle of 5000 years and some of these people have made comments attacking the BK believe in the 5000 year cycle in this post. If you only want to understand what I have to say, you don't have to read their posts there. Don't come and tell me anything about the Brahma Kumaris, I do not go there regularly now, even though I still do use their spiritual knowledge.

Pari,

May I ask what your opinion is of other religions? Not to be derogatory in that you may not accept them but if this fits with your beliefs, how do you explain them?

And yes Pax, it's a bit difficult to follow, but I'm trying.

I have already explained a little in my above posts. Do you want me to explain more. People who do not belong to my spiritual path will find it very difficult to accept what I say. They will only accept what their religious leaders, and what those who play a leading role in their religion, will say. This is why, withing the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge, it has also been said that at the end all the spiritual leaders will emerge to lead their people. I am not sure if everyone participating in this forum believe in Armageddon.

I have already explained a little in my above posts. Do you want me to explain more. People who do not belong to my spiritual path will find it very difficult to accept what I say. They will only accept what their religious leaders, and what those who play a leading role in their religion, will say. This is why, withing the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge, it has also been said that at the end all the spiritual leaders will emerge to lead their people. I am not sure if everyone participating in this forum believe in Armageddon.

I think many people even in your spiritual path may also find it difficult to accept what you say. No, thank you though, I do not need you to explain more. I just meant, more along the lines of why do you think they differ so much from yours.

Well you See there ! THis Is why Mankind Is So far away from First contact thats its Silly to even worry about it !

We Need to Start to Worry about Our Sun Zappin us in a very Short Time !

Do you Know what to Do when all the Elecrticty Goes out and not for just a few Days ! and No Internet ! No nuttin! No way you Say ? Well It can Happen ! Look at the Solar Studies were doing right now? Look a little Deeper than most And you will See. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Someone told me that he would know of what happens during his alien abductions when he meditates. He said memories of his abductions (the details to when he is on crafts) come forth when he meditates. I think he believes in having an open mind while meditating and in experiencing whatever one has to in life. There is a possibility that while meditating, he connects himself to the universe or something like that. I have a feeling that it is his 'opening himself out to everything' when he meditates that is giving him those alien experiences.

Those involved with alien abduction, should try a different meditation technique. Or if they have not tried any meditation as yet, they should try what I am suggesting as a way of experimenting.

It seems like as if God has become an 'old fashioned' concept. The latest trend seems to be to open out oneself to everything, during meditation and even in life.

God has always been seen as helpful, caring and loving. One is supposed to enjoy the blissful stage when one is meditating in remembrance of God.

Those who have alien abduction experiences should try narrowing down their vision when they meditate. Instead of opening themselves out, they should just try focusing their mind on God. They should see God as a Point of Blissful White Light filled with all the divine virtues. One should also see oneself as absorbing God's divine virtues so that they can enjoy them too. This involves narrowing down one's vision to just that which one wants to enjoy. One might have to keep doing this for a long time before seeing success, especially if they have got used to opening themselves out to everything.

Even if one can't accept it that God is a Point of Light just as each human soul is a point of light, one could try using God as a concept. This concept called God should be seen as an 'Almighty' who is very very powerful. Thus, when we absorb His Divine Virtues to enjoy bliss, there is no end to what we can enjoy.

When I had just set up the Global BK Forum, in September 2009, one of my elder brothers (referred to as 'my elder brother' hereafter) had told me that we should stay away from the Freemasons and other similar groups. He told me that they were involved with the devil and so we should stay away from them. He told me that the Brahma Kumaris, which I was involved with, was OK because it only involved God.

I was wondering why he kept telling me to stay away from the Freemasons. It was only on 22-2-2011, when I had this fierce desire to go and mix with the members of the Freemasons that I began to understand why he had kept telling me to stay away from the Freemasons. As an elder brother, he was trying to protect me.

Recently from around the beginning of February 2011, I began to have this desire to meet and mix with those people who have alien experiences. Just as I was about to make invitations and meet those people personally, on 16-2-11, my elder brother had phoned to inform me that I should go to Abu Road, India. He did not know that I was making plans to meet these people and yet he had told me that. I decided that he must be trying to tell me that I should not try to meet these people and was telling me to go to Abu Road instead.

So, I stopped my attempts to meet those involved with the alien experiences. I told myself that it was enough to just communicate with them in the internet.

Though I took the decision not to meet them, I felt like as if I was 'trapped' and like as if I was trapped to stay glued to the Brahma Kumaris.

Despite my decision not to meet those who had the alien experiences personally, I had written a letter inviting those who had alien experiences to meet me. But, I had decided to not post or send this letter to anyone. However, I could not delete the letter and so I just kept it. You can read it at the end of this post.

I continued interacting with those involved with, or interested in, the alien issues, in the internet. Then, on 16-2-2011, something that had never happened before had happened. Someone hacked into my gmail account and had sent a letter, to all my contacts, advertising his products and giving a link to his web-page where the products can be seen.

I only got to know of this hacking on 22-2-2011, when I was trying to sign into my google account. Google informed me that someone from China had meddled with my google account and I had to change my password as a result of that.

I checked to see if everything was OK with my gmail account. This was when I discovered that someone had hacked into my gmail and sent out lots of emails (to all those in my contact list) from my gmail account.

People had replied to the letter, asking me to confirm if I had sent the email. One person had said that it looked like as if the letter was a result of a “shopping” virus attack.

As I was reading the hacker's message (which was sent out), my past birth was telling me that the letter was trying to tell me that I was advertising for the Brahma Kumaris. I was actually not advertising for the Brahma Kumaris, though I use their spiritual knowledge.

I began to wonder if my past birth was involved in this “hacker issue” because it was not happy that I was staying glued to the Brahma Kumaris, instead of mixing with those others involved with the Ancient Reptilian Collective Consciousness. It felt like as if this was why the past birth was telling me that the letter is trying to say that I was advertising for the Brahma Kumaris.

I decided to check in my abovementioned letter (which can be found at the end of this post) so as to know the date when my brother had called me to tell me to go to Abu Road. I saw that it was the same date when my gmail was hacked. My brother had informed me to go to Abu Road around late morning / afternoon. Whereas the hacker had sent out the letters at night. The first batch of letters had been sent off at 8:06 PM. The last batch of letters had been sent at 8:10 PM. It felt like as if the past birth was retaliating because I was not flowing along with what was happening through the ancient Reptilian Collective Consciousness.

It was while I was checking my gmail because of the “hacking” that I began to read an update email from David Icke.com informing of David Icke's next program in Australia. I began to have a strong desire to go for his program thinking that souls involved with the Ancient Reptilian Collective Consciousness would definitely be there, though the souls will be in different bodies now because of the rebirths.

I decided to make inquiries for the air-flight and hotel accommodation before buying the ticket for David's program.

Then, I remembered that one of my cousins was in Perth. She would always keep inviting me to come and stay with her in Perth, during my holidays. Her father (my mother's brother) would scold my brothers when they stayed in hotels instead of staying in his house. He would say that they are not giving him his due respect by staying in the hotel instead of staying in his house. So, I decided to call him to ask him for his daughter's contact number so that I could stay with her when I was in Perth.

My uncle was asleep and so his son gave me her phone number and told me to call her the next day. It was quite late in the night, but I decided to give it a try and called her immediately. But when she did not pick up the call, I terminated the call and decided to call her the next day as her brother had advised.

Then, I remembered how my elder brother told me to stay away from the Freemasons and to go to Abu Road (India). I gave it a lot of thought and decided to not go for David's program.

I was actually not sure as to what kind of crowd would be there during David's program. But to make sure that I did as my brother told me to do, I just told myself that surely it must be the Freemasons who would be going for David's program.

After I had set up the Global BK Forum, someone had come there and given links to David Icke's talks on consciousness. I had listened to what David Icke was saying about consciousness but I preferred the BK knowledge which says that God is a Point of Light and we should link ourselves to God so as to get His help, guidance and so that the soul becomes spiritually more powerful. This preference for BK knowledge was also influencing me to not go for David's program.

Then, as I was about to go to sleep, I began to feel very very sad because I was not going to go for David's program. When I observed these feelings of mine, I told myself that maybe I should call and talk to the BKs the next day. Or, I should go for the BK murli which is read in the BK centers during the early morning hours. Soon after thinking this, I began to think that the BKs are “nothing new”. I began to think that I was fed up with the BKs because I have been communicating with them for so long. I wanted to meet and mix with new people. But I only wanted to meet and mix with the Freemasons.

Frankly speaking, I do not know anything about the Freemasons.

Some time ago, I saw a documentary on TV which was showing how there was a secret society which was trying to bring a message down from ancient times. I think they were saying that the Freemasons is one of those groups associated to this secret society.

I did not, personally, know much of the Freemasons. Despite this, I had this great desire that I should go and mix with them, after having canceled my plan to go for David's program.

I was feeling so sad that all my freedom had been taken away from me. I felt like as if my right to new things and happiness had been taken away from me.

Then, out of habit, I began to observe my feelings and began to realise that there was something wrong with the state which I was in. I was definitely not in the divine soul-conscious stage through which I enjoyed contentment, peace and happiness.

So, I stopped thinking about the program etc. And I just concentrated on going into the divine soul-conscious stage. During this spiritual effort-making, I slept off.

The next morning (on 23-2-2011), my stage was very light and good. I was happily repeatedly singing the words, “ABC, so easy” while enjoying the good spiritual stage where I felt light and easy.

According to BK knowledge, if we sleep while making effort to maintain a high divine stage as we sleep off; the next morning, we would wake up to enjoy the divine soul conscious stage. Whatever stage we sleep in is the stage which we wake up with. This will explain why I was enjoying the stage through which I felt so contented, easy, light and happy. I began to think that if I can do it, surely all those involved with the alien experiences could also do it unless they preferred to indulge in the experiences which they were having.

Then, when I was coming out of the room (happy and smiling), my sister asked me how I could sleep when there was so much of noise when the fluorescent lamp was falling off.

The fluorescent lamp above my computer, which I regularly use when I use the computer, had fallen off from the wall partially, though the bulb was not broken and the fluorescent lamp was still working. I looked at the fluorescent lamp and my happiness began to slowly fade away.

I felt like as if this act was also the result of the past births retaliating against my decisions which may be contrary to what was expected through the ancient Reptilian Collective Consciousness. I began to wonder why, last night, I had the feeling that I wanted to meet and mix with the Freemasons and why I had felt that I was fed up with the BKs when I was always very happy to have the company of BKs.

I also began to wonder, “How did this light fall off from the wall? And why did it happen at the time when it did?”. I wondered if my past birth could do this even while I slept in a good stage or whether it was the Reptilian Collective Consciousness (of all the united past births) which was retaliating against my decisions. So I decided to just write and post, what I am writing now, with the attitude, “come what may”.

Actually, everything was fine while I was writing the articles for the series, “Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes”. Then, I began to think, “Hey, why have I posted so much about aliens (in the Global BK forum) when I don't even know of what people are saying about aliens”. So, I began to participate in forums where there were discussions on aliens. And I began reading and listening to what people were saying of their alien experiences etc.

I may be having a little difficulty now with the sanskaras (traits, memories etc) of my past births because I am participating and reading so much about the alien experiences etc. But I know that I can keep control over it, if I put my mind to it. It can be as easy as “ABC” if one just tried and kept trying until one succeeds.

One might be able to use any religious teaching to help themselves but I think one must understand the root as to why these things are happening to them.

The following is the letter mentioned in the above post. You have to read the above post before reading this:

In February 2011, I was thinking that it would be very nice to meet and mix with people who have alien abductions so as to experiment a little through the Power of Yoga with God.

Actually, I would like to be with these people when they are having their alien abduction experiences. However, I would prefer to be in Abu Road (India), during this experimenting.

I am just one person. If I am overpowered, I might loose my good stage. Or I might not be in a good stage when the others are experiencing the alien abduction.

If I was in Abu Road, there will be other BKs there. I know that the BKs there, who are having a powerful stage, will help me to attain and remain in a high stage.

If one wants to just experiment with it here, in Malaysia, where I live. This is also possible. I am willing to find cheap accommodation for them.

Malaysia is a very safe place for tourists. Malaysia is in South-East Asia.

The place where I live is a gated and guarded housing settlement. There is a very huge shopping complex called the Pyramid (with a lion-headed Sphinx) which one can walk to in about 5 minutes (from where I live). There are also bus stops and the electric train station nearby which one can walk up to. There are a lot of things to see even in the place where I live.

There are also five-star hotels and other good hotels around here (all walking distance) but they are expensive. I can arrange for cheaper accommadation for you where you pay only about US100 – US170 a month (for a furnished room).

I have a few friends here who are involved with renting out furnished rooms. I can try to arrange something through them. Unfurnished rooms are cheaper.

If you can meet me in Abu Road (India), I can also arrange for apartments or rooms in Abu Road or Mount Abu. The rentals are cheaper in Abu Road than in my area, in Malaysia.

If you are willing to include the Brahma Kumaris into it, then, I know that the Brahma Kumaris provide food and lodging for those involved with their programs etc.

The food provided by the Brahma Kumaris in Shantivan (Abu Road, India) is cooked through using filtered water. They do not use the hard water which the locals use in India.

The Brahma Kumaris in Shantivan provide western food for foreigners (along with Indian food).

If you wish to meet me in Abu Road, you have to tell me first so that I can arrange it for you or so that I can ask others to arrange it for you (if you wish to stay outside the Brahma Kumaris).

You can also make arrangements yourself through the BK center that is nearest to your place. But they will not be arranging it so that you can meet me there.

You will have to flow along with what they are doing and tell me as to when you will be in Abu Road or Mount Abu. I can meet you there anytime because I have an apartment in Abu Road (opposite Shantivan).

Alternatively, if there is going to be a gathering for something related to aliens, the New World Order or 2012, you can let me know of it and I will try to arrange my finances etc so that I can make it there.

But I think it might be a better idea to meet in Abu Road.

One of my brothers can foresee what is going to happen. He would advise me based on what he foresees. I have noticed that the things which he had foreseen were correct. The advise which he has given, based on what he had foreseen, were also correctly given. On 16-2-2011, he phoned me and told me to go to Abu Road, India.

I have not been to Abu Road since 2006. My brother, and the other members of my family, are very happy with that because they want me to remain with them. They do not want me to completely cut them off from my life. Yet, on 16-2-2011, this brother called me to tell me that I should go to Abu Road.

For the past few days before he did that, I was actually contemplating on a plan as to how I could meet those who have experiences of being abducted by the aliens. However, I did not tell my brother or anybody else about it. From the time when my brother spoke to me, I was wondering if he was trying to advise me that I should meet these people in Abu Road instead of meeting them here, all by myself.

This brother of mine is not a BK and he does not think too highly of the BKs because he feels that people should live a family life and not remain unmarried like how the unmarried BKs are living. He had worked with a BK who was running a BK center. My brother felt that a person shouldn't live a life as this BK was living (unmarried and using a huge part of his salary to run the BK center).

This brother of mine is involved with making and using pyramids for good vibrations in the atmosphere. He has nothing to do with the Brahma Kumaris. So, for him to tell me to go to Abu Road is something that is “way out”.

That brother loves me a lot since he is one of the 'elders' in the family and I am the youngest sister in the family. My elder brothers and sisters still see me as their “little sister” even though I am already quite old now. So, this brother's sixth sense must have told him to just tell me to go to Abu Road.

I have a sister in London who keeps inviting me to come and stay with her there. I can also meet people there.

However, I had always followed my brother's advise. It had always turned out that following his advise was the correct thing to have done. So, even now, I would prefer to meet these people, who have the abduction experiences etc, in Abu Road.

My apartment in Abu Road (India) is opposite Shantivan, Brahma Kumaris. The headquarter of the Brahma Kumaris is in Mount Abu and they have a huge retreat place further down Abu Road which is called Shantivan.

Abu Road and Mount Abu are in the Sirohi District (which is located in the state of Rajasthan, India). The last I had gone there was in 2006.

In 2001 I had decided that I would like to settle down in Abu Road, opposite the Brahma Kumaris in India. A BK friend of mine had arranged for me to have his apartment there.

I was very happy in Abu Road while I was just mixing with the BKs there. Then, something else happened. I was mixing with people who were trying to get me involved with a plan to do something with the Maharajas in India.

They introduced me to the Maharaja of Sirohi (in Rajasthan, India). They took me to meet this Maharaja, a few times.

Once, when I was hearing the early morning murli (messages from God in the Brahma Kumaris), God was saying something about how the walls in the palaces in the new heavenly world will be decorated with gold etc.

Later, that day, when we were talking to the Maharaja of Sirohi, he told us that he would like to show us something which he has not shown anybody. He took us to a room which, he said, was part of the original palace. He said that all the gold designs on the wall and the furniture there were from the original palace (from very very long ago). He wanted to show the gold decorations on the walls. It had resembled what God was saying in the murli that morning.

Actually, the Maharaja and his son were interested in irrigating the desert lands in the Sirohi district and he wanted to provide jobs for the local people through that.

Since I and the others, in the group, were interested in spirituality, the others had suggested that in the plan we should include schools where the children will be taught 'virtuous living'. It was supposed to be a way of beginning something for those who will walk into the divine world. And so, we were all trying to figure it out as to how it should be set up.

One day, one of those involved in the group, told me that a very rich man was willing to donate 1000 crores (or something like that) so that we can carry out this project. However, the rich guy wanted me to make sure that the money is not misused (as trust funds can sometimes be misused). And so I was asked if I was willing to take on this responsibility. I gave it a lot of thought, and decided that I did not want to get involved with such a huge some of money. So, I came back to Malaysia and have not gone back to Abu Road ever since.

When my friends call me to ask me as to when I am coming back to India, I just tell them that I am busy and that they should go on with the project without me. I am not sure as to what is happening there.

Where was this "divine world"?

What is this "divine World"

Is the earth where the recreation of the "divine World" is happening?

Reptillians are just plain silly.

Reptillians may have some place in human history. How would you explain RH negative blood?

:blink:

You think toooooo much!

Ever heard of a still mind? ;)

Reptillians may have some place in human history. How would you explain RH negative blood?

What needs explaining about RH negative blood exactly?

Hai StarChild 83,

Actually, I started reading into RH negative blood so as to keep you happy.

I got the following information from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type#Rh_blood_group_system

'The Rh system is the second most significant blood-group system in human-blood transfusion with currently 50 antigens. … However, D-negative individuals can produce IgG anti-D antibodies following a sensitizing event: possibly a fetomaternal transfusion of blood from a fetus in pregnancy or occasionally a blood transfusion with D positive RBCs.[15] Rh disease can develop in these cases. '

Frankly speaking, I don't really understand it and I don't know if I am affected by it. But as I was reading what they were saying about antibodies, I began to remember of how when I was admitted into hospital to be given a blood transfusion, the hospital told me that they could not find any blood that my blood was agreeing to. They said that there were antibodies in my blood which was rejecting the blood of others. They kept me admitted in hospital for about 7 to 10 days while they were doing experiments and trying to match my blood with a blood which was not rejected by my antibodies.

Finally, they told me that they have done all they could to try to match my blood with another blood but the antibodies were rejecting it all. They told that they wanted to use an alternative treatment to increase the hb count in my blood by giving me a lot of Iron tablets along with Folic acid, B complex and vitamin C.

My sister, who was a doctor, told me to come to her clinic once every week to get a B complex injection. During my next visit to the hospital my blood count had gone up and so there was no need to get a blood transfusion.

I had a fibroid in my uterus. The hospital asked me to go for an operation but I decided to try ayurvedic medicine first.

The ayurvedic doctor gave me medication to remove the fibroid from the uterus and I took that. She told me that for some it worked immediately whereas for others it took some time. It was not working for me and I decided to give a chance for a longer duration.

My hb blood count got low again and I needed a blood transfusion. So the hospital tried again, to see if they could match my blood with another blood.

After 3 days they told me that my blood was originally rejecting all the blood but they finally got something which my blood was not rejecting. They wanted to carry out more tests to make sure that it would be safe to give me the blood.

When they were sure that it would be OK, they began the blood transfusion but I was closely monitered because they were worried that something wrong might happen. They kept me in hospital for a few days even after the transfusion because they wanted to make sure that nothing happens to me because of the blood transfusion.

They asked me to go for the operation but told them that I wanted to give the ayurvedic medicine a chance. In my heart I was wondering if it was the ayurvedic medicine which was helping to improve the condition of my blood because previously, they could not give me any blood transfusion at all.

The ayurvedic medicine did not remove the fibroid and so, later, I was

admitted into hospital again for blood transfusion. This time, they began procedures immediately start the blood transfusion. I stopped it by telling them that there was something wrong with my blood and that there were antibodies in my blood which were rejecting the blood of others.

They did the tests again and they told me that there was nothing wrong with my blood and that I did not the problem where antibodies were rejecting the blood of others. They told me that my blood was able to accept all the blood samples which they had tested with. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So I asked them to do the tests again. They did and they told me that I did not have any more problems with my blood. I told myself that since God was there with me, He will take care of me and I allowed them to give me the blood transfusion.

I wondered if the the ayurvedic medicine had cured this though it did not remove my fibroid. I talked to my ayurvedic doctor about it and she told me that Ayurvedic treatment involved bringing the body back to a healthy normal state because that was essential for getting rid of the problem.

Slowly, over time, I had to have a few more blood transfusions because the fibroid was not getting removed and so my hb count was getting low.

During all those attempts when they were giving me blood transfusion, they had done proper tests before giving me the blood and they would tell me that I do not have the 'antibodies rejecting' problem anymore. There was nothing wrong with my blood anymore. So I was happy. I decided that the ayurvedic medicine must have cured that.

Finally, I got subtle instructions to go for the operation. Since I was getting this subtle instruction, I went to the nearest hospital (a different hospital) to get the fibroid removed.

The doctor was saying that he had to give me a blood transfusion before the operation because my blood count was low. I agreed to have the blood transfusion but I told him that originally I had the problem where antibodies were rejecting the blood of others. So they did tests and told me that I do not have that problem anymore and that my blood could accept all the blood which they had for me (O group type).

I did the operation at the end of august 2010. I do not need any blood transfusion anymore. I am OK now.

Frankly speaking, I never asked any doctor to explain why I had antibodies which was rejecting the blood of others and I do not know if that was related to this RH negative thing which you have brought up. My sister was monitering the whole thing for me and I left it in her hands. The first time when she saw my complete blood test results, she had gone pale. When I aske her if anything was wrong. She told me not to worry. She was not a BK. She was involved with Kundilini meditation and she had developed psychic powers which helped her to understand a lot of things. I trusted her intuitions. But she has passed away and so I can't ask her to explain now.

I am curious to know what you have to say about RH negative blood and reptilians. So I would greatly appreciate it if you can explain. I am willing to give it some thought, in a reasonable manner, before giving my view.

Edited by Pari

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the length of not checking this, changed my settings and it screwed up notifications.

anyway, i was just asking cause the RH stands for the Rhesus factor as in Rhesus monkey, which makes sense and all since we are descendants of monkeys and all. which about 85% of people are RH positive for this trait, where does the negative trait come in? all i can really find is a bunch of unclear answers and speculation about it.

sorry for the length of not checking this, changed my settings and it screwed up notifications.

anyway, i was just asking cause the RH stands for the Rhesus factor as in Rhesus monkey, which makes sense and all since we are descendants of monkeys and all. which about 85% of people are RH positive for this trait, where does the negative trait come in? all i can really find is a bunch of unclear answers and speculation about it.

OK.

Actually, after your above post, I have begun reading into the Rh negative issue relating to Aliens. And I am preparing to give an answer for it but the answer is going to be long because I am going to connect it to the 'creations' in the ancient Sumerian Tablets. I will also be discussing the Neanderthals, the Cro Magnons, the elongated skulls that have been found etc. I will also be discussing the evolution theory about how the monkey is supposed to have evolved. And I will be connecting this to the Anunnaki experiments, etc. What I am going to say may be a little different from all the things which you may have heard. So it is better if I explain it all out so that you will understand what I am saying. Give me a few more days and I will begin my explanation. It would be interesting to hear your reply to what I will have to say but give me a little time first.

I just wish there were more studies on my AH blood factor.

Then we may be able to Nip this Relegion thing in the Bud !

The search for the Meaning of Life the Universe and everything is a Daunting one.

And the "Douglas Adams " answer of 42 just about gets it all settled but Then those pesky Mice

seem to always throw a wrench into the equation dont they?

Afterall the AH is the Alcohol content in ones blood.

And the Belief in ET is just a past time we all seem to enjoy massaging our Grey matter.

justDONTEATUS.

I look forward to reading your findings.

• 2 weeks later...

I am actually starting an explanation for connecting the Rh negative blood to what the ancient Reptilians had done. This explanation is related to this Topic, and so I am starting the explanation here.

I am going to explain a little about the contents of the ancient Sumerian Tablets here, so that the reader will understand what I am trying to say about the connection between the genetic engineering experiments, and other contents in the Sumerian Tablets, to the Neanderthals and Cro Magnons. Then, I will be discussing the following:

1. the possibilities of evolution of the apeman to the present day man

2. how the Replitians had paved the way for ET and evolution believers (just as they had paved the way for Buddha, Abraham, Christ, and Mohammad).

3. the possibilities of ancient genetic engineering experiments that may have created and / or aggravated the Rh negative blood situation (I will be connecting the Cro Magnons to this discussion relating to the Rh negative blood).

I will be discussing the Sumerian Tablets later, in another Topic, so as to give explanations on the story in the Sumerian Tablet. So I am not going to explain, the contents of the Sumerian Tablets, to a great extent here.

You will be able to read the translations of the contents of the Sumerian Tablets (in videos), through the link:

http://www.onegoodkitty.com/OGK-Sumerian-tablets.htm

I am using the translation by the late Mr. Zecharia Sitchin because I don't think there are any official translation of the Sumerian Tablets. At least, Zecharia Sitchin had tried his best to translate the Sumerian Tablets. However, I am not using the 'alien' interpretation as Zecharia Sitchin presented it because, in my view, there is a spiritual meaning to this 'alien' aspect. We are 'aliens' to this corporeal world:

1. when we are in the Soul World (the Soul World is the Home from which all souls came from)

2. when we are in the divine world on earth (during the first half of the cycle) because that divine dimension is a dimension that cannot be accessed, once our spiritual strength drops to a lower lever

3. when we are in the Confluence Aged subtle region, at the end of the cycle (which involves world transformation through self transformation)

4. when we were in the Confluence

between the Silver Age and the Copper Age (when we were losing the divine world). We were losing our perfect world and we were lost, like as if we were aliens in a new place. This has been reflected in the Sumerian Tablets (in addition to the fact that the Reptilians were paving the way for the ET believers).

Nibiru is another word that needs to be explained. Actually, you might have a better understanding of what Nibiru means, when I explain all the contents of the Sumerian Tablets from the start. But, for the time being, just to explain what I am trying to say, I am going to use something that has been stated in Sumerian Tablet 10 (5 of 7), “Enlil and Enki to the distant mountainland hurried, with amazement they the discovery viewed:

Gold, pure gold, refining and smelting not requiring, all about was lying!

A miracle it is! So was Enki to Enlil saying. What by Nibiru was wrought, by Nibiru was amended!

The unseen hand of the Creator of All it is, life on Nibiru to enable! So did Enlil say. ”

The above was something that had happened after the Deluge / Flood that was being related in the Sumerian Tablets. After, the Flood, the Anunnaki found gold in it's pure form. Before the Flood, the Anunnaki had first extracted a little gold from the waters. Then, later, they were extracting epithermal gold from deep beneath the earth's surfaces. So it would seem that the destructive events, during the Flood, had brought about a situation where the gold had emerged to the top and it made it easier for the Anunnaki to get the gold.

Even at the end of this cycle (maybe by 2036), there is going to be a time when gold will get washed ashore from deep beneath the earth. That gold would be used in the New World during the re-building for the new world. The Sumerian Tablets may have also been reflecting this; even though the destructive events in the Copper Age might have also brought out gold from beneath the earth in South America.

In the Sumerian Tablets, it is portrayed that Nibiru's cyclic path, when Nibiru was near the earth, had brought about this destructive event (which included the Flood). There may be a possibility that some astronomical object might come close to earth at the end of the cycle. But that is just a possibility. Since the possibility for this astronomical object to come close to earth is around the end of the cycle (which is now, when the Soul World is also close), the ancient people had associated the astronomical object to the Soul World. The Soul World is filled with red light, which is why Nibiru is said to be red. Nibiru coming close to earth is shown as a cyclic event because the end (which involves the Soul World and God) happens in a cyclic manner. All human souls return to the red Soul World at the end of every cycle, after destructive events take place on earth. The ancient people had associated God to the Soul World. It is God who creates the new world and when that happens, the old world is wiped out so that the new world can replace it. God is the purifier and he has to purify us before taking us back to the Soul World. Purification takes place during Judgement Day. The ancient people were waiting for the day when they can all go back to the Soul World because, after that, they can enjoy immortality. This needs more explaining and I do not want to attempt that now. But this is why it was said “A miracle it is! So was Enki to Enlil saying. What by Nibiru was wrought, by Nibiru was amended!

The unseen hand of the Creator of All it is, life on Nibiru to enable! So did Enlil say.”

Life on Nibiru includes the following situations:

1.resting in the Soul World,

2.living in the divine world on earth (in the Golden Age and Silver Age),

3.having our consciousness in the Confluence Aged subtle region (at the end of the cycle). Through having our consciousness in the Confluence Aged subtle region, we are living in the Confluence Age.

The new divine world, on earth, gets created through the Confluence Age. The Confluence Aged spiritual dimension is for all those who are involved with 'world transformation through self transformation'. This is why there are so many heroes and 'gods and goddesses' in the Sumerian Tablet story and in the pagan, Hindu and other religions.

The founder of other religions are known but the Founder of the pagan and Hindu religion is not known. Actually, all the religions where there are many 'gods and goddesses' can be categorised as having been derived from the ancient Deity Religion. God founded the Deity Religion at the end of the previous cycle when He transformed Mankind into divine people who had finally walked out of the divine world, at the end of the Silver Age. Having walked out, at the end of the Silver Age, those people had started bhakti/worship for the Deity Religion devotees. And they had also paved the way for other religious founders. And they had also paved the way for the ET and evolution believers. If one goes through all that existed (in ancient times) relating to Buddhism, Abraham, Christ and Mohammad, it would be obvious that 'unknown ancient people' had paved the way for these religious founders. I will be discussing this again later on.

The story, in the Sumerian Tablets, was created when the people were walking out of the divine world and were trying to re-create their divine world at the beginning of the Copper Age. They created this story, in the Sumerian Tablets, based on:

1. what was happening to them,

2. what they were doing, and

3. based on historical events.

Though the contents in the Sumerian Tablets are based on events that had happened; there is also a very creative story, in the Sumerian Tablets, that is based on actual events. It obvious that it is a story because there are different myths and scripture stories world-wide with the same theme. All these myths and scripture stories were created based on the same historical events and so there are similarities in all of them. The differences in the stories provide for glamour and creativity that has been added to the historical events. Since the heroes, in the myths, are those who were kings and other influential people, living at that time, one can understand why the glamour and creativity had been added, accepted and just continued (From royal father to royal son. And from loyal subjects to their descendants).

There are signs in historical findings etc that the ancient kings and other influential men had tried to write an account of what they had done, which would become written history for the future. Alexander the Great's written accounts are one good example. But by Alexander's time, people had begun writing in a more factual manner and not through adding so much of glamour and creativity into their written works (even though a lot of legends do exist in respect of Alexander the Great as well).

The people who had just walked out of the divine world, at the end of the Silver Age, still had a spiritual strength that was quite high and so they naturally used the right hemisphere of the brain more than the left. So they were more creative. This will explain the creative nature of the myths and the story in the Sumerian Tablets. By Alexander's time, they had slowly begun using the left hemisphere of the brain more and so they were not as creative as the earlier people. With time, we had begun to use the left hemisphere more than the right; and so we have become very intelligent now. However, this is at the expense of spiritually (which requires the use of the right hemisphere more than the left).

It is obvious that in the Sumerian story, a lot actually relates about the things that the people had done at that time itself and not just on historical events. Those ancient people were also involved with life-dramas and so they would have placed and built stuff around them to turn their story or life-drama into a real-like life-drama. This will also explain why the pyramids and the sphinx, which are something very similar to that which has been described in the Sumerian Tablets, do exist.

I would say that the creation of the Pyramids and the Sphinx is actually mentioned in “Enki Sumerian Tablet Translation Ch.10 (6 of 7)”.

Video link:

Just in case you can't get the linked page, all the words in Sumerian Tablet Translation Ch.10 (6 of 7) are as follows,

“Artificial peaks thereon we can raise! So did Ningishzidda to the leaders say.

On a tablet the image of smooth-sided, skyward rising peaks for them he drew.

If it can be done, let it so be! Enlil with approval said. Let them also as beacons serve!

On the flatland, above the river's valley, Ningishzidda a scale model built,

The rising angles and four smooth sides with it he perfected.

Next to it a larger peak he placed, its sides to Earth's four corners he set;

By the Anunnaki, with their tools of power, were its stones cut and erected.

Beside it, in a precise location, the peak that was its twin he placed;

With galleries and chambers for pulsating crystals he designed it.

When this artful peak to the heavens rose, to place upon it the capstone the leaders were invited.

Of electrum, an admixture by Gibil fashioned, was the Apex Stone made.

The sunlight to the horizon it reflected, by night like a pillar of fire it was,

The power of all the crystals to the heavens in a beam it focused.

When the artful works, by Ningishzidda designed, were completed and ready,

The Anunnaki leaders the Great Twin Peak entered, at what they saw they marveled;

Ekur, House Which Like a Mountain is, they named it, a beacon to the heavens it was.

That the Anunnaki the Deluge survived and prevailed forever it proclaimed.

Now the new Place of the Celestial Chariots gold from across the seas can receive,

From it the chariots to Nibiru the gold for survival it shall carry;

From it to the east, where the Sun on the designated day rises, they will ascend,

To it to the southwest, where the Sun on the designated day sets, they will descend!

Then Enlil by his own hand the Nibiru crystals activated.

Inside eerie lights began to flicker, an enchanting hum the stillness broke;

Outside the capstone all at once was shining, brighter than the Sun it was.

The multitude of assembled Anunnaki a great cry of joy uttered;

Ninmah, by the occasion moved, a poem recited and sang:

House that is like a mountain, house with a pointed peak,

For Heaven-Earth it is equipped, the handiwork of the Anunnaki it is.

House bright and dark, house of heaven and Earth,

For the celestial boats it was put together, by the Anunnaki built.

House whose interior with a reddish light of heaven glows,

A pulsating beam that far and high reaches it emits;

Lofty mountain of mountains, great and lofty fashioned,

Beyond the understanding of Earthlings it is.

House of equipment, lofty house of eternity,

Its foundation stones the waters touch, its great circumference in clay is set.

House whose parts are skilfully together woven,

The great ones who in the skies circle to a resting make descent;

House that for the rocketships is a landmark, with unfathomable insides,

By Anu himself is the Ekur blessed.

Thus did Ninmah at the celebration recite and sing.

While the Anunnaki their remarkable handiwork were celebrating,

Enki to Enlil words of suggestion said: When in future days it will be asked:

When and by whom has this marvel been fashioned?

Let us beside the twin peaks a monument create, the Age of the Lion let it announce,

The image of Ningishzidda, the peaks' designer, let its face be,

Let it precisely toward the Place of the Celestial Chariots gaze,

When, by whom, and the purpose let it to future generations reveal!

So did Enki to Enlil suggest. To the words Enlil consented and to Enki said:

Of the Place of the Celestial Chariots, Utu must again the commander be;

Let the gazing lion, precisely eastward facing, with Ningishzidda's image be!

When the work to cut and shape the lion from the bedrock was proceeding,

Marduk to his father Enki words of aggrievement said:

To dominate the whole Earth to me did you promise,

Now command and glory to others are granted, without task or dominion I am left.

In my erstwhile domain are the artificed mounts situated, on the lion the image mine must be! ”.

This ends the translation in this video but the words in Sumerian Tablet Translation Ch.10 (7 of 7)

continue to state “By these words of Marduk Ningishzidda was angered, the other sons were also annoyed,

By the clamor for domains Ninurta and his brothers were also aroused,

Lands for themselves and devoted Earthlings everyone was demanding!

Let not the celebration a contest become! Ninmah amidst the raised voices shouted.

The Earth is still in havoc, we Anunnaki are few, of the Earthlings there are only survivors!

Let Marduk Ningishzidda of the honor not deprive, let us Marduk's words also heed!

So did Ninmah, the peacemaker, to the contending leaders say. ”.

Just in case you have not understood what was happening in the Tablet: after the Flood / Deluge, the Anunnaki were 'rebuilding' in order to continue their task of collecting gold for Nibiru. So the Anunnaki were building new space facilities in the olden lands. Among these were also two artificial mounds and a lion-shaped structure. It was the face of Ningishzidda (a son of Enki) that was supposed to be the face of the lion, in the Lion-Shaped monument (Sphinx).

The fact that the Pyramids and the Sphinx really do exist is a sign that the contents in the Sumarian Tablets were relying on events and structures that may have actually taken place or which actually existed.

To be continued in the next post!