Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People

Lucky7

I myself have experienced the hatperson one time as a kid. I never knew anyone else also experienced it. Till this day my moms remembers cause I woke up at night and saw him standing next to my bed I screamed and then he was gone in a blink of an eYe I doubted myself for years that it was a dream but why would I dream about a man in a black tuxedo with a black hat n white shirt n black cape it also had a black cane similar to what a pimp stick looks like. Top of the stick had a Chrome color to it n the rest was black. Im glad I'm not the only one who experienced this.

Wow this is pretty bizarre... I haven't thought about the Hatman for awhile. If I had realized how many other people have seem him I would have started looking for information a lot sooner.

Anyway, I'll start with a little background history. My family and I have had all had weird occurrences throughout our lives. Every member of my immediate family has either seen or encountered something that couldn't be explained, usually in the presence of another witness. My mother and sister seem a little more in tune to it, but I think this is partially because to a certain extent they embrace it while my father and I try to...ignore it.

Now I've seen Shadows all my life, usually I'll see them everywhere for a week or so and then nothing for a couple of months or even years. I almost always catch them in my peripheral vision, almost like they're trying to stay out of sight, and I've only seen full body "human" Shadows a handful of times (which I'll get to). The shadows I see are rarely larger than a medium sized dog, I see them in broad daylight, inside, outside, wherever. Honestly I never paid them much attention, usually I would catch some movement out of the corner of my eye and just ignore it, attributing it to lack of sleep or whatever. There where a few times it was happening frequently enough to be distracting. I'd be watching tv or trying to read and a shadow would be darting in and out of my field of vision. One particularly annoying one irritated me so much I actually shouted at it to go away and leave me alone, which it actually did. I never felt any sort of fear of them or any kind of malevolence from them, they were just... annoying.

That all changed when I moved in with my now ex-girlfriend. To make a long story short (well, shorter anyway), she had experienced all sorts of paranormal activity growing up and she had a lot of personal issues. She was convinced that "something" was attached to her and for some reason it had taken an interest in me. I kind of laughed it off but quite honestly it made me extremely nervous. My sister has been telling me for years that the "spirits" are attracted to our family and that one has been following her for almost 30 years now.

So I'm living in the house for about 2 months and late one night (I'm also nocturnal) I notice rapid movement out of the corner of my eye, dark color very low to the floor and small like a mouse. Naturally I assumed thats what it was, so I ignored. I saw it a few more times that night and made a mental note to pick up some traps.

This went on for about a week, I'd be alone downstairs and every minute I'd see this shadow darting across the floor, then I'd see it up in the corner near the ceiling or dashing along the wall. At this point I realized I was seeing the Shadows again so I asked my girlfriend if she had seen anything weird. Almost nonchalantly she asked "Oh the Shadow People?" Turns out she had been seeing them for about a month but didn't want to say anything for fear that I would think she was crazy.

I was actually happy that I wasn't the only one seeing them, but unfortunately talking about them just seemed to make the situation worse. Over the next few weeks things got increasingly odd, almost like acknowledging the Shadows existed somehow made them stronger.

Finally one day we were driving past Calverton Cemetery (big National cemetery out here for soldiers) and saw at least 7 or 8 full bodied Shadows keeping pace with us weaving in and out of the trees. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon in broad daylight and we both saw them, we didn't even have to say anything, but there is no doubt in my mind she was seeing exactly what I was. What happened after that would have erased any doubt I had anyway.

We had stopped to get lunch and my girlfriend was pretty excited. We weren't scared of the Shadows, if anything we were both curious. Neither of us had ever seen so many at once, and I had never seen any that seemed like they wanted to be noticed.

After we had eaten we got back in the car and started heading home. Neither one of us was talking which on it's own was a little strange, and I started getting this feeling of almost overwhelming dread, like when the phone rings at 4 am and you just know someone died. I'm in the passenger seat, we're slowly approaching a red light in the right turning lane, doing maybe 5 mph, when I looked up and noticed my girlfriend is STARING, totally fixated on this old man trying to cross the road. He's just crossing the yellow line and we're about 20 feet away from the intersection and time is just crawling to a stop. I look past my girlfriend to see the old man. He's short maybe 5'5 and thin, wearing a yellow dingy overcoat, a dingy beige trilby hat (kind of a fedora with a smaller brim) pulled low over his eyes and a black and white scarf. I swear to you at this point time is at a standstill. As we're pulling up to where he's crossing it was almost as if he teleported next to the car, my girlfriends head is turning to watch him and I can see her hands and arms visibly shaking. I look behind at him as we pass and he's RIGHT THERE, hand against the back drivers side window, he's wearing a heavy gold watch on his right wrist and some kind of heavy ring with a green stone. And then I see his face... There's nothing there except for a wide smile full of square teeth and little black eyes, like two tiny onyx marbles, just floating against the blackest depths of nothing. It almost looked at if his face had caved in leaving a huge cavernous hole I actually yell to my girlfriend "WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM? WTF?" but she doesn't even hear me at this point. She's just saying over and over "I see it! I'm going! I see it!" and she runs the red light.

Now this wasn't a Shadow, he looked like any other old man trying to cross the street, at least he did to me until he was right next to the car. But I KNOW whatever was under that hat and jacket was not human. I also know that whatever it was, it wanted us to see it, and it wanted us to be afraid. Almost like it was getting off on our fear.

After that we never even spoke about it, the whole event couldn't have lasted more than 30 seconds but I can still see him perfectly in my mind. I had even drawn a picture of him which for the life of me I can't find now. For awhile I thought I actually just imagined it, that he was just some grungy homeless dude or something. That was 5 years ago now, and honestly I hadn't even thought about it until yesterday. I was driving thru the same intersection for the 1st time since it happened and it all came back to me. I came home and Googled "Creepy old man in a hat" not expecting to find anything, and instead I find this website and hundreds of other people claiming to have seen something uncomfortably similar.

Honestly I'd kind of like to forget the whole thing again, I haven't seen anything since I blocked it out and I'm kind of worried that thinking about it is going to start it all up again.

well, i seem to have found, EXACTY what ive been looking for...a treasure trove of knowledge, 70+ pages on the Hat man, and i cant help but wonder, what i am getting myself into now...

abyway, i myself, have had no experiences with the hat man. however, while browsing the \x\ (paranormal) bord of 4chan.org, i came across a thread, about "shadowpeople" i read thru it, looking for interesting storys, but i came across a mention of "the hat man" in doing a quick google search, i found...it is basicaly the same thing as the grey man, in LSD: dream emulator. a game i have been researching since finding a creepy pasta story on the game (screencap and link to story below, story may be a tad graphic)

http://creepypasta.w..._Dream_Emulator

lovelysweetdream.jpg

this grey man, as you see, is near identical in apperence with the Hat man, but also...with how they act, causing horrible, horrible nightmares, and other things as stated in the first 8 pages of this thread, which match up with what the "grey man" has done in other "creepypastas" about the LSD: dream emulator game. why i have such an interest in folowing the lore of this game, i dont know, but it has eventualy led me here, what would you all say about this?

Edited by Gadamlu

I have seen a skeleton in a red 20's-30's zuite(zoot, depends on where you are from) suite, he had red and green glowing eyes... I saw it in a dream when I was a kid,

I have recently had an encounter with this "hatman" for the first time in my life. Of course, nobody believes me. I agree, I think he is attracted to emotional turmoil. I had my experience while I was sleeping, I was awoken out of a deep sleep when I seen him standing there just looking at me. Although I did not see any eyes, it was more of like a shadow sillhouette of him. He never said anything to me, did not try to approach me.. in fact, I got up and approached him because I thought I was seeing things and when I did, I guess it was as if my sudden action had left him in questions because he vanished. I felt confused and thought I was seeing things to be honest, I even laid back down with my eyes wide open questioning my own sanity! I have always had the odd experience with the paranormal since I was a small child. All the people who don't believe in such things are of one or two types: the people who have never had an experience or the people who have had a terrifying one that they refuse to believe it actually happened. I have even had EVPs, photos (unedited) of demon like skeletons in cloaks in old music buildings on the University of Tennessee's campus. As for me, I have always been very intuitive and it only increases with my age and maturity levels. I have nailed 4 out of 6 numbers on lottery tickets on more than one occasion, I have avoided speeding tickets my whole life because I can always "sense" when something doesn't quite feel right. I have even began to notice I can pick up on what people are thinking (yeah, make fun, but it's one of those don't knock it until you try it deals ;) ). I don't even know how or why because to be honest, I would rather not have the ability to pick up on so much. And to be clear, it's not anything like Edward from Twilight where you can read every word, but it's more of an awareness of their emotions and being able to determine what their thoughts are than anything else. You can "sense" those kinds of things, and I say "sense" because they're random, unclear and you cannot control them. It is why I don't believe in physics unless they are able to tell me something very personal without having to ask me a lot of questions before, and I've never met someone who could do that.... yet. I think that people who are visited by the paranormal do get visitations for a reason, whether it be from their emotional state or something completely different- who knows. But what I do think is clear is that with so many accounts from people all over the world, there must be something more at work here than the average schmo can comprehend. Thanks for reading! Even if you don't believe me, think me weird, or etc. =)

i know the "guards" as i call them are wearing the shadows and underneath are bone.

I have seen a skeleton in a red 20's-30's zuite(zoot, depends on where you are from) suite, he had red and green glowing eyes... I saw it in a dream when I was a kid,

photos (unedited) of demon like skeletons in cloaks in old music buildings on the University of Tennessee's campus.

depiction of death as grim-reaper across different cultures does seem to have some common roots.

shadow demons seen on death bed, perhaps.

symbols, archeypes? i wonder what carl jung is doing now....

• Like 3

Wow this is pretty bizarre... I haven't thought about the Hatman for awhile. If I had realized how many other people have seem him I would have started looking for information a lot sooner.

Anyway, I'll start with a little background history. My family and I have had all had weird occurrences throughout our lives. Every member of my immediate family has either seen or encountered something that couldn't be explained, usually in the presence of another witness. My mother and sister seem a little more in tune to it, but I think this is partially because to a certain extent they embrace it while my father and I try to...ignore it.

Now I've seen Shadows all my life, usually I'll see them everywhere for a week or so and then nothing for a couple of months or even years. I almost always catch them in my peripheral vision, almost like they're trying to stay out of sight, and I've only seen full body "human" Shadows a handful of times (which I'll get to). The shadows I see are rarely larger than a medium sized dog, I see them in broad daylight, inside, outside, wherever. Honestly I never paid them much attention, usually I would catch some movement out of the corner of my eye and just ignore it, attributing it to lack of sleep or whatever. There where a few times it was happening frequently enough to be distracting. I'd be watching tv or trying to read and a shadow would be darting in and out of my field of vision. One particularly annoying one irritated me so much I actually shouted at it to go away and leave me alone, which it actually did. I never felt any sort of fear of them or any kind of malevolence from them, they were just... annoying.

That all changed when I moved in with my now ex-girlfriend. To make a long story short (well, shorter anyway), she had experienced all sorts of paranormal activity growing up and she had a lot of personal issues. She was convinced that "something" was attached to her and for some reason it had taken an interest in me. I kind of laughed it off but quite honestly it made me extremely nervous. My sister has been telling me for years that the "spirits" are attracted to our family and that one has been following her for almost 30 years now.

So I'm living in the house for about 2 months and late one night (I'm also nocturnal) I notice rapid movement out of the corner of my eye, dark color very low to the floor and small like a mouse. Naturally I assumed thats what it was, so I ignored. I saw it a few more times that night and made a mental note to pick up some traps.

This went on for about a week, I'd be alone downstairs and every minute I'd see this shadow darting across the floor, then I'd see it up in the corner near the ceiling or dashing along the wall. At this point I realized I was seeing the Shadows again so I asked my girlfriend if she had seen anything weird. Almost nonchalantly she asked "Oh the Shadow People?" Turns out she had been seeing them for about a month but didn't want to say anything for fear that I would think she was crazy.

I was actually happy that I wasn't the only one seeing them, but unfortunately talking about them just seemed to make the situation worse. Over the next few weeks things got increasingly odd, almost like acknowledging the Shadows existed somehow made them stronger.

Finally one day we were driving past Calverton Cemetery (big National cemetery out here for soldiers) and saw at least 7 or 8 full bodied Shadows keeping pace with us weaving in and out of the trees. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon in broad daylight and we both saw them, we didn't even have to say anything, but there is no doubt in my mind she was seeing exactly what I was. What happened after that would have erased any doubt I had anyway.

We had stopped to get lunch and my girlfriend was pretty excited. We weren't scared of the Shadows, if anything we were both curious. Neither of us had ever seen so many at once, and I had never seen any that seemed like they wanted to be noticed.

After we had eaten we got back in the car and started heading home. Neither one of us was talking which on it's own was a little strange, and I started getting this feeling of almost overwhelming dread, like when the phone rings at 4 am and you just know someone died. I'm in the passenger seat, we're slowly approaching a red light in the right turning lane, doing maybe 5 mph, when I looked up and noticed my girlfriend is STARING, totally fixated on this old man trying to cross the road. He's just crossing the yellow line and we're about 20 feet away from the intersection and time is just crawling to a stop. I look past my girlfriend to see the old man. He's short maybe 5'5 and thin, wearing a yellow dingy overcoat, a dingy beige trilby hat (kind of a fedora with a smaller brim) pulled low over his eyes and a black and white scarf. I swear to you at this point time is at a standstill. As we're pulling up to where he's crossing it was almost as if he teleported next to the car, my girlfriends head is turning to watch him and I can see her hands and arms visibly shaking. I look behind at him as we pass and he's RIGHT THERE, hand against the back drivers side window, he's wearing a heavy gold watch on his right wrist and some kind of heavy ring with a green stone. And then I see his face... There's nothing there except for a wide smile full of square teeth and little black eyes, like two tiny onyx marbles, just floating against the blackest depths of nothing. It almost looked at if his face had caved in leaving a huge cavernous hole I actually yell to my girlfriend "WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM? WTF?" but she doesn't even hear me at this point. She's just saying over and over "I see it! I'm going! I see it!" and she runs the red light.

Now this wasn't a Shadow, he looked like any other old man trying to cross the street, at least he did to me until he was right next to the car. But I KNOW whatever was under that hat and jacket was not human. I also know that whatever it was, it wanted us to see it, and it wanted us to be afraid. Almost like it was getting off on our fear.

After that we never even spoke about it, the whole event couldn't have lasted more than 30 seconds but I can still see him perfectly in my mind. I had even drawn a picture of him which for the life of me I can't find now. For awhile I thought I actually just imagined it, that he was just some grungy homeless dude or something. That was 5 years ago now, and honestly I hadn't even thought about it until yesterday. I was driving thru the same intersection for the 1st time since it happened and it all came back to me. I came home and Googled "Creepy old man in a hat" not expecting to find anything, and instead I find this website and hundreds of other people claiming to have seen something uncomfortably similar.

Honestly I'd kind of like to forget the whole thing again, I haven't seen anything since I blocked it out and I'm kind of worried that thinking about it is going to start it all up again.

It is not good to keep thinking of these 'things'. It is better to move on in a positive way. Having said that, I am grateful that everyone comes here to post their experiences because it is a comfort to know that we are not alone in our experiences and that others have had the same experience therefore making us perfectly sane and normal.

No doubt, fear is the motivation with this entity. It likes to instill fear and does indeed get off on it. The only way to make it go away is to not fear it, to stay positive in your life, stay away from depression - to deal with depression in a positive way.... it forces us to stay positive and think positive always and I know that it is difficult to stay positive every single day when life can be difficult at times and there are ups and there are downs.

I think.... that it is important for us that have had this experience to know that there are bad forces, negative, and possibly evil forces in other dimensions and we must strive to do the best we can in our lives and in our existence and in our dimensions to be happy and positive. It truly is... the boogeyman and isn't it really weird that those stories might very well have truth in them.....but as adults, we know that we have to protect our children when they sleep with positive energy and happy thoughts.

Even when growing up.... there was talk about having to be protected during sleep from evil spirits (which is odd coming from a Bible based religion)... but there it is. So that is the reason that images of Christ and crosses were hung over the bed for protection. Along with blessed pieces of palm, holy water in wall mounted holders and other religious things like rosary beads. While none of these things can actually protect you in themselves, it is the belief in the power of protection that actually protects you and positive thoughts, happy thoughts.

That channeling scenario is bunck and a cult using modern metaphysics as a disguise. don't email anyone. There are people on these forums that will offer real advice that you will not have to pay for or buy books to even be in the group.., just saying.. This post is probably spam.

There is no need to e-mail anyone. Everyone on this forum knows to be internet aware and internet safe. Beware of scammers and con-artists and there is no need to e-mail anyone and no one is asking for cash in regard to this topic. This is just a talking forum on this interesting paranormal subject.

• Like 1

well, i seem to have found, EXACTY what ive been looking for...a treasure trove of knowledge, 70+ pages on the Hat man, and i cant help but wonder, what i am getting myself into now...

abyway, i myself, have had no experiences with the hat man. however, while browsing the \x\ (paranormal) bord of 4chan.org, i came across a thread, about "shadowpeople" i read thru it, looking for interesting storys, but i came across a mention of "the hat man" in doing a quick google search, i found...it is basicaly the same thing as the grey man, in LSD: dream emulator. a game i have been researching since finding a creepy pasta story on the game (screencap and link to story below, story may be a tad graphic)

http://creepypasta.w..._Dream_Emulator

lovelysweetdream.jpg

this grey man, as you see, is near identical in apperence with the Hat man, but also...with how they act, causing horrible, horrible nightmares, and other things as stated in the first 8 pages of this thread, which match up with what the "grey man" has done in other "creepypastas" about the LSD: dream emulator game. why i have such an interest in folowing the lore of this game, i dont know, but it has eventualy led me here, what would you all say about this?

Ha, that game sounds awesome.

I have no idea what to think about this thread. I've seen this "man" in nightmares before, but never in waking day. Maybe those who have were under power lines or something and triggered a memory of a dream or something. I dunno.

Edit: Found this on a website for Dream Emulator:

The Gray Man is most likely the result of a sleep disorder known as Hypnognia, where the mind automatically assumes there is a dangerous entity around. A sense of dread accompanies this sleep disorder causing one to only remember the fear and not the dream. As a result, in game, you lose your Flashback.

Relatedly, some have also suggested that this be a refference to the common drug diphenhydramine, commonly found in Benadryl. This drug when used recreationally, has been known to create instances of a "Hat Man", who is similar in appearance to The Grey Man. Diphenhydramine is also known in causing short memory loss of most of the drug's effects. The Hat Man phenomenon is, again, often attributed to Hypnognia.

Seems logical to me. /thread

Edited by OriginalGuest

I have no idea what to think about this thread.

Then read it! ...you will get an idea. It has >1000 posts as you can see.

Not all who posted here were doped up.

Unfortunately, there is no dictionary definition of "logical" that excludes paranormal or spiritual from its meaning. Logic was developed by philosophers who had strong beliefs in these very things.

Even science aknowledges the existence of other dimensions and possibility of life in there. What is occult to one era often becomes science to the next one.

Edited by XingWi
  • Like 1

Even though this is an old thread, I just want to tell you guys my story. This isnt fake or overdramatic or anything, but its real and that's what scares me the most. When I was little (Im 16, at the time i was probably 4 because it was before my younger sister was born) my grandma used to watch me a lot, before she became very senile and got alzhemiers (not sure I spelt that correctly) because my mom worked all day at an office. One time I remember standing in the living room doing something, i dont remember now, but my grandma said she was going to the bathroom and i got a little freaked out for no reason and said I wanted to go with her. Mind you the bathroom is literally 10 steps from the living room, so I went in with her and closed the door and turned around while she used the bathroom and then I opened the door and saw this shadow walk by, it was really fast but I remember he was wearing a suit, a hat and had a briefcase in his hand. He was all dark like a big animated shadow or something. I dont really remember specifics past that so I told my mom about it a couple months ago and she just said it was "ghost" to freak me out because my mom is like that. But the thing is, I don't remember anything from when i was little. I literally have scarce memories from birth to age 13. Maybe it's just bad memory or something. But 2 or 3 of my remembered memories, I had seen said shadow just walk by a doorway. It was always a door way. It never acknowledged me or anything. It hasn't happened recently, but yeah. I'd like to know if you have any opinions or ideas ? Thanks xx

Still on page 10 of this topic, but I felt like I needed to post my experiance for people, so sorry if this has been gone through in the later posts. I have never seen hatman or shadow people before, and hope I don't lol, but what I felt from what I saw is a little similiar, just the opposite. I was watching T.V. a few years back and I had this weird feeling out of the corner of my mind. I looked over to my dog ( she lays down on a chair that she thinks is hers :yes: that's right by the chair I was sitting in ) and saw her staring at the other side of the room, opposite of the T.V. It was very odd for the fact she was staring so intently, so I looked to the kitchen (other side of the room) and saw a white mist floating in the kitchen. Now I was the only person in the house at the time, and I did not use any of the kitchen appliances that day (went out to eat). At first I thought it was maybe my eyes playing tricks, but I stared at this mist for 5 minutes and although it shifted in shape, it was by far as real as me. What makes this story similiar to SP and hat man, is the feelings that I recieved, I was never scared one bit, all though I probably should have been, but instead I was filled with pure joy, and happiness of the likes I have never felt before. It is very hard to explain, but imagine the happiest christmas morning and times it by 10. I looked back at my dog after 5 minutes and saw that she was putting her head down on the chair, looked back real quick, and the mist was gone. No clue what it was, and made sure the house wasn't on fire afterwords lol, but I wanted to share this experiance for the main reason that to the darkness that these creatures (whatever they are) bring like fear, and despaire, there is also a lightness that brings joy and happiness. So never lose hope I guess is what I want to say, I will never forget what happened to me, and don't really care what other people think of it, cause I know it was real, and hope that everyone who has encountered negetive entities like the hatman know that you can over come it, and that this world is not filled with just them, but also light entities as well :tu:

rooting for ya

• 2 weeks later...

I had an encounter with the Hat Man also. It was several yrs ago. I was asleep. I was dreaming. I was aware that I was asleep and dreaming. It was so strange. I saw a figure at the end of the bed. All black. I described it as looking like Abe Lincoln. Big top hat and over coat all in black. I felt as if he wanted to tell me something. Then all of a sudden he was next to me by the bed. I rose up and reached out to touch it thinking that if I felt it it had to be real. Then is a split second I drew my hand back and woke up. I was raised up in the bed with my arm extended. I don't know if it was 'death' or what. It never communicated anything to me. I just felt it wanted to say something.

It shook me up quite a bit. Was very strange.

Has not happened since.

I had an encounter with the Hat Man also. It was several yrs ago. I was asleep. I was dreaming. I was aware that I was asleep and dreaming. It was so strange. I saw a figure at the end of the bed. All black. I described it as looking like Abe Lincoln. Big top hat and over coat all in black. I felt as if he wanted to tell me something. Then all of a sudden he was next to me by the bed. I rose up and reached out to touch it thinking that if I felt it it had to be real. Then is a split second I drew my hand back and woke up. I was raised up in the bed with my arm extended. I don't know if it was 'death' or what. It never communicated anything to me. I just felt it wanted to say something.

Has not happened since.

It was just a lucid dream... neither your experience nor the entity was death :). It was good that you didn't pursue what it had to say. People listened to these dark entities and had to pay the price.

It is not "death" literally, though, they are often seen near death and are hence associated with death. They symbolize death in other ways. Death depiction as grim reaper is not a coincidence.

It is strange, however, that some eastern religions, because of such sightings (near death), literally consider them "angels of death" the legions of yamaraj (the god of death), the carriers of souls to otherworld. But in reality, they are not there to carry the soul of a dead person... they are there to capture his inner shadow that splits after death. That is how they have a connection to death. Not that they are after his soul.... Human soul seems to be too incorporeal to be tangible by these wretched low plane inhabitants.

Associating them exclusively with death is not possible because they are seen on other occasions as much as they are seen near death.

Edited by XingWi

Im gonna have to catch myself up on this thread, lot of reading....

You may know this already, but you can change the 'view' in order to make it a little easier to look at. I can not see the change view at the moment, but it has to be here somewhere in the options as I have used it before and it was very helpful!

For anyone interested, Rosemary Ellen Guilley was on PSTV this morning 7-8 a.m.GMT, for anyone with FreeView who can see PSTV, and she was being interviewed for one hour on the topic of Djinn. It will probably be repeated on this channel, so watch out for it.

This was a comprehensive interview where she answered all manner of questions about what they want from people and why they haunt people. She said that the reason the shadows haunt people is because we encroach on their land where they live. Because we exist and they exist in a parallel dimension, we do not often see each other but when we do see them and they see us, they let us know that they were here before humans and that they were living on the land before we arrived. They only want us to stay off their land. Rosemary went on to explain many different aspects about the Djinn that she researched and did mention that she has set up a website as an introduction for people to learn about the Djinn that contains information on this subject.The website that Rosemary has set up can be viewed at www.djinnuniverse.com

Edited by Sevenof Seven
  • Like 2

Has not happened since.

Hi, no dark entity. If it happens again just relax and let any fear pass through you. nothing can hurt you. :) let me know how I can help. :)

This is the website for PSTV and it shows listings for shows, including this mornings show with Rosemary on 'The Vengeful Djinn'. The link is http://paradigmshift.tv/ and worth investigating.

• Like 1

Hi, no dark entity. If it happens again just relax and let any fear pass through you. nothing can hurt you. :) let me know how I can help. :)

The Djinn can hurt humans, they are much stronger than we are. There are recorded cases where they have hurt humans, but only when they or their children have been injured by humans (who cannot always see them when they are 'there' but 'invisible' to our human eye). So they will not attack if they are not attacked. Advice is to leave them aone and they should leave you alone also. They will haunt and scare, but this is only a way for them to protect themselves and their family groups (anyone would do the same, humans, animals, any living creature). Please refer to www.djinnuniverse.com for more information and also www.visionaryliving.com and also PSTV for programming that contains essential information for those to whom this is a new subject because most people have not previously had any way to get information but there is information and research that is being shared with everyone. The other thing is that you are not alone, others have had experiences and contact and that is why I created this forum so that people can come and meet others to share post traumatic stress syndrome because for myself... I have found that sharing posts, links, books, research investigations, live ghost investigation information has helped greatly reduce the stress involved after a personal experience.
  • Like 1

Has not happened since.

Hello, Post 1101 was meant for you but the 'quote' option did not copy your post like I had wanted it to. The message he wanted to give to you is to 'get off his land' 'get out of his space' as he and his family are probably living within the same space that you are. If haunting gets worse, you should move if you can possibly do that. If not, you will have to find a way to co-exist with these entities. There is information that you really should familiarise yourself with, you may find that it helps you to understand what is happening, why it is happening and how you can cope with this. Please read Post 1101, as it does contain information that you may find helpful.

They can harm people. My friend was beat up by one, but she never hurt any of their children, didn't even know what they were let alone if they had children. As a child she was under a lot of spiritual attack and as an adult she has led many people to God. I think there is a correlation there as well. I kind of think it was my association with her that allowed entry for me to see some of these things as well..

• Like 2

Keep up the good work buddy!.... Perhaps one day he will crown you and let you sit beside his throne. ;)

Well now.... I believe in spirits, I know they exist. But all this is just ..... Well.... What label can I give it and still be polite.

Misinterpretation.

These books and websites.... And rhetoric. Just looking at the colors of these books screams MARKETING!!!

Why must people be so focused on evil and fear.... Oh yeah that's right... Because it sells. I'm just so very sick of the demonic/djinn fear mongering mythology.

The spirit world is so very much different than any of these dogmatic labels. Soooooo different.

• Like 1

Keep up the good work buddy!.... Perhaps one day he will crown you and let you sit beside his throne. ;)

Perhaps, or Mabey one day you will wake up from your role playing game and realize how focused on evil you yourself are.

Your suggestion that the devil will give me crown for helping people understand themselves is simply.... Well.... Entertaining. Do you honestly believe im in league with the devil?

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Well now.... I believe in spirits, I know they exist. But all this is just ..... Well.... What label can I give it and still be polite.

Misinterpretation.

These books and websites.... And rhetoric. Just looking at the colors of these books screams MARKETING!!!

Why must people be so focused on evil and fear.... Oh yeah that's right... Because it sells. I'm just so very sick of the demonic/djinn fear mongering mythology.

The spirit world is so very much different than any of these dogmatic labels. Soooooo different.

You are entitled to your opinion. I am sure that some of it is marketing and why should it not be marketing when that is what is requried. Remember that we live in a visual age and people respond to visualisation. There is not one mention of fear or mythology or demonic mentioned. People misuse the word 'demon' constantly and 'demons' are not what people think that they are as 'demon' is a blanket cover word for any entity that is of the unknown. Yes, there could very well be dogmatic labels, although that was not my focus in sharing information that I had come across from a well-respected paranormal researcher who has written over 45 books on paranormal subjects. The only way to not be haunted to to overcome fear one hundred percent, so I am at opposite end of the spectrum on the fear - No Fear Motto here. There is alot of information and people need to start reading if they are interested in this topic.

• Like 1