Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People

Lucky7

I don't know much about this "Hatman," but I know the shadow people have been somewhat recorded on video and described by spiritual mediums multiple times. As well as of course, all the thousands of eyewitness accounts concerning them. Who they are, what they are, where they come from, all of these basic questions are still to this day unknown. However I think it is safe to say that with at least the majority of cases concerning shadow people, they are generally malicious and like to cause fear or even harm. That's why I find them to be the most important of all cases that we should concern ourselves with.

We don't allow that kind of behavior in our living society, so why allow it from those in the spiritual realm?

=) Your right

Edited by TheRedMan

Ha ha I'm sorry folks but this is ******* hilarious hatmen, shadowpeople what ever happened to the good old men in black, I suppose new generation new dark sinister shapes just revamp the old urban legends.

• Like 1

TheRedMan

Please STOP SHOUTING and posting in ALL CAPS for emphasis. It is incredibly ANNOYING.

Thank you in advance for your CO-OPERATION

~Dot

Forum MODERATOR

• Like 3

Sorry for the length of this post (being my first and all), and hello everyone.

I've seen the Hatman, at least I think it was him. Here's my story.

When I was young I didn't know left from right, I just couldn't for the life of me grasp it. One night he came. All in black with a brimmed hat and yellow eyes. He taught me which was which and lifted me up and placed me in a garbage bag with some clothes. I crawled out unharmed, but a little shaken. The next day my mother asked who I was talking to. She said she could hear me saying "This is my left hand, and this is my right". She then had me demonstrate my left and right hands to her. I told her about my visitor, she thought I was just imagining it.

To this day I can still remember that night and the hatman. I'm not sure why he put me in that bag especially after our lesson.

This one is about Shadow People. I haven't seen them but,

My uncle saw something a few days after his mother died. He said it was a grey-black mist that moved across the dinning room forming an upper body as it went. It walked passed his father who was sitting at the table. My uncle tried to say something but couldn't get the words out only noise. His father kept asking what was wrong him. The mist moved out throught the wall and wasn't seen again. I believe he saw something that night as when he told me I could see the fear in his eyes.

Your post is #66............. and it is one of the most amazing till now bout the hatman...for me =) Seems he doesnt wanna harm anyone....

I'm gonna have to look up this "Hatman" thing...

I've honestly never heard of the like until now... :hmm:

See from what i know from the Hat man....he is Justice him self inside his beliefe.......so whatever he does or works for he has his law...ours is nothing to him.

And for once i know this : The HatMan can travel time...he knows things we dont for instance the future of a simple action like killing a bug.

And how do you know these things about the Hatman?
  • Like 1

That's what I wanna know... Sources please?

Hi Everyone :)

HERE I WILL ONLY DISCUSS ABOUT HATMAN OR HOODED-FIGURE AND HOW TO GET RID OF IT. MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CREATURE IS A BIT DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS BECAUSE I TOOK AN AGGRESIVE STAND AGAINST IT.

I have been visited by this entity more than once. In my case, it was not this hat-wearing figure. It was rather a hooded figure that seemed like the "grim reaper (death figure)".

I have collected so much data about this entity from then on and based on these statistics and my own experiences I am pretty sure of what I am saying here.

On the onset let me clarify something. Hatman and Hooded Figure are a distinct species of the genus "shadow people". Shadow people are of all kinds, animals, birds, human like figures. These classes of entities live among us but do not cross their boundaries and do not appear in front of us. If they do, may be, it's out of curiosity and they may pose no threat and may be they are friendly. However, if you are visited by hatman or hooded figure then you have to be concerned because they are there for only one reason: to kill you or harm you at the very least. If you think they are there just to watch you because they did not do you any harm then it is an assumption based on very limited data. You cannot rule out the possibility that they may be waiting for a chance to harm you. Their appearance is not related to any emotional turmoil or any sad events in the life of the victim. A majority of these visits take place after the victim accidentally happens to see some paranormal entity or purposefully delves into paranormal studies or the victim has some psychic abilities and can sense various kinds of hidden entities. These entities which are intelligent species, most probably, do not want their world to be exposed and they fear becoming vulnerable, therefore, may be, they become concerned about it and come to the victim either to kill him by choking his/her breath during sleep by sitting on the chest (sleep paralysis) or pulling the victim out of his body (OBE) or at the very least scare him so that he refrains from what he is doing. There are many reported deaths during sleep paralysis. You can read on that in medical articles on sleep paralysis. There are also a few visits to people living in a particular house that these entities desire to inhabit, so they come to clear the house of these human inhabitants by scaring them or killing them, so that they can later inhabit it with their families. A very few visits also occur in case of mentally ill people. Some schizophrenic patients reported seeing these entities. Hallucinations in case of these mentally ill patients can be ruled out by this simple statistical analysis that almost all the patients report this entity with remarkably similar features and most of these patients had never seen or heard about these entities prior to that. Most probably, these entities, feel relaxed in front of these mentally ill patients thinking that no one would believe them if they say they saw them so they appear freely in front of them.

All this is based on what I deduced from hundreds of stories about these encounters. This is specific about hatman or hooded figure and not about shadow people in general. People here seem to generalize hatman/hooded-figure to shadow people and think that they are not malevolent. Believe me they are malevolent unlike other shadow creatures.

As for my experience with this creature, I was visited by one such entity while I was sleeping...he pressed me down on my bed ...I woke up afraid and soon experienced my first sleep paralysis episode and out of body experience at the same time...after some time I was able to free myself. After this encounter, I began collecting information on this creature and came to conclusion that hatman or hooded-figure is definitely there to harm you. The thing that concerned me most was the death of numerous people in SP episodes. I was angry and infuriated about thinking that someone tried to kill me for no valid reasonl. After collecting all sorts of information on this creature I came to realize that it is afraid of us as much as we are afraid of it. Why would it run away from us when we gain back control of our bodies after SP episode? Moreover, these entities can touch us and logically it means that we can touch them too and whatever we can touch physically, we have the potential to harm it too. So after a few more encounters that were definitely hostile I finally made a firm resolution that the next time it came for me I would not wait to defend myself, I would attack it first. So it came again after a few months while I was asleep...was half-way through sleep paralysis already...I realized that...did not let him control my body and was ultimately free to move my limbs...while it was still there trying to push me back to sleep...I was infuriated for what it did in previous encounters....in anger, I grabbed its head screaming out loud cursing him and asking him to leave me alone...I pressed its head with the intention to crush it to death...I was literally intending to kill it because it tried to kill me too and I was not afraid to kill it (who would prosecute me for killing him anyway? laugh.gif )...holding its head tight felt something like what you would feel if you try to bring together two strong magnets with similar poles facing each other...that repulsive force...the best I can describe it is as a dense elastic dry gaseous fluid which rebounds if you compress it but ultimately gives in to pressure over a certain threshold...anyway, as I started crushing its head hard it began dissipating into air and disappeared after forming separate small globules. I am sure, although I couldn't kill it, I was definitely able to scare it and believe me it worked. This entity never returned again. Based on my experience, I strongly believe that being aggressive to this creature is a perfect remedy for it. If you are troubled by its repeated visits then try this: make a firm resolution that you are not going to surrender the next time it comes. When it vistis do not communicate with it or ignore it either. Just run towards it aggressively to attack it and if possible literally attack it. He deserves to be treated this way for its malicious intentions. There is a strong chance that it will never return. They are definitely weaker than humans because they keep themselves hidden and in most of the cases only dare to attack us when we are asleep. There is an extremely small probability, however, that if you attack it, it will attack you too in self defence but to me this is a risk worth taking for all that fearless life you live after that.

Cheers :)

Yeah i think we must blive in our selves!!!!

Edited by TheRedMan

I'm glad you're finding sources, that means it's out there, but posting a source in portuguese isn't going to help me learn about it... :hmm:

Im terribly sorry about it. Although i cant take every post of that link seriously.....tha OWNER seems to know more than what he is talking bout.....so....i dk exactly what to belive. =)

Although the quote from Angela_SB really helped me learn the folklore. The only problem I have with it is there seems to be a little too much speculation concerning the intent behind these entities. If we assume these entities to have a consciousness, we can assume they have free will, and if that's the case then One "Hatman's" intentions may be different from another's, and saying that shadow people won't harm you is another brave assumption that would best be left simply for futher evidence and observation of each individual shadow person instead of the beings as a whole.

well the very first time i saw it, it was almost formless... a thick bluishblack cloud. it was directly over me, almost floating 2 ft over my bed. as i woke up, it slowly (then rapidly) jetted to the foot of the bed. I tried to kick it so hard that i kicked all the sheets off the bed. It shook me up, but I eventually dismissed that one as maybe just having my nightmare carry over into consciousness. It wasn't til the next time I saw it that I was dead certain of its existence .... I woke up from a dream while I was kicking out (I actually kicked my girlfriend) ... she kinda moaned so I started to apologize to her, when I noticed a figure standing over the bed. I looked up and this thing was looking dead into my face .... it was dark in the room, and this thing was even darker, but it was pretty short (I would say not much taller than 5'4) and had a beard. The eyes were completely black (and probably the scariest feature, as they were fixed directly on mine). I started to feel terror rise up in my chest, so I started attempting to wake my lady (saying "there's something in the room)" ... as I was doing that, the thing slowly backed away and moved across the room, watching me the whole time as it disappeared into the shadows of the closet. I was completely shocked, as I've always believed in ghosts, but I've always felt their presence, and never actually thought I would SEE one with my own eyes. I don't know if its a ghost or not, but it obviously wasn't human (although it appeared to be). I wonder if these are creations of an individual's consciousness, or if they exist outside of that realm and just decide to interact with certain people? Because like I said before ... my girl was never affected by this thing, and the time she was awake and it was in the room, it appeared that she was unable to see it...

He is not tall.....yes...mine was not tall...about the height you described...did not have a beard...could become a glueish shadow....

Its easy if you decide to do someting about it.

It is its presence in the house that causes the negative energy to accumulate not the other way round. Even the best of optimistic and happy people suddenly begin feeling sad and gloomy in its presence. It manufactures these feelings. A person who has accomplished everything in life suddenly begins to question the purpose of his existence and starts having thoughts of commiting suicide. This thing brings that negative feeling into the life of its victim. It instigates disputes in the people living in his house so that these negative atmosphere persists in his life until he is rendered completely damaged psychologically.

Both can be possible. You might have some extra sensory perception to detect these entities and they are afraid of you so one of their delegates aka hatman is always there with you to continue pushing you towards distruction so that you do not do something damaging to them.

As you said it is cloaked one. This is that special type with hood that looks like some ancient monk. Yeah...this is as lethal as hatman. Infact evidence suggests that it is more lethal than hatman. I was attacked by this cloaked hooded one. Both are there to harm humans nevertheless.

Sevenof Seven is right. These things sometimes have sexual feelings for a human being. However strange it may seem but it is true, many have been sexually assaulted by this creature. What a nasty pervert it is. I mean...imagine that...shouldn't this be like bestiality to him as we are different species. If you make a scale of 1 to 100 for evil, this one scores perfect 100. It is absolutely pure evil in manifestation.By ignoring him and letting him stay in your house you are putting the lives of all your loved ones in danger. There is a documentary about shadow creatures and their nocturnal attacks that shows how these creeps attack human victims. I will post it in a few minutes. You should watch it to learn what it can do to you.

if you determine to do something about it you can literally kill this beast. Some people have succeeded in killing it. It is perfectly logical. When it is in tangible state and is able to touch you physically, you can touch it too with your own physical body and when you attack it while it is still in that state you can inflict a great damage to it. You have to train yourself to not give in to its paralyzing attempts. Once you break loose it will be still there. It usually takes a few seconds for him after you wake up to move back and run away scared into darkness. If you are quick enough to grab him while it is still there you can inflict enough damage (infact fatal damage) to him before he disappears.

He is never docile. It is not possible because of his inherently voilent nature. He is just waiting for the right time to attack you. Be wise and choose what is best for you. Take care. :)

It think this is a very important post....ppl should train them selves for this kind of thing.......... I believe if you have no fear of it its a start....than think >> should you really run and it will hunt you ... or fight ? .......

• Like 1

I would like to ask if people can describe how it felt when you were touched by the shadow person?

I can describe mine as it felt like a ice cold, fuzzy, electric feeling that say if it touched your back your back would cave in and give you spasms around the area where it touched you.

I haven't really seen any description here besides the "he touched me".

Did it feel like a human or how I described my events?

I can tell you when i got real close and almost hit em with my hands (i was in my dream but a loopless dream in an Apartment in the middle of the universe...it was just an ap. in the middle of nothing....) i felt magnified.....like my hand could hit em but the Force i put in it to hit em would be very weak whenever closer to him.......Like some kind of electric field ???

Edited by TheRedMan

Ok Guys its in Portugues ok ? http://ragaperspec.b...0&max-results=2

Some of the Sources come from here ....

Im just gathering info....im not affirming anything

Well, you did say that "for once I know this, Hatman can......" which is definitely affirming something as you're saying you know it.

Secondly, did you post the right link? When Google translates that page, it has nothing to do with Hatman. I know computer translations are dodgy at times, but I fail to see anything at all revelant in that link to do with Hatman and the claims you have made about him,

What is justice?

One day a teacher at the beginning of the period asked me and others of my room: what you mean by justice?

Amid so many divergent answers' date=' finally I was given the word and I said I do not know if there is a universal concept of justice . What I know is that is not naturally given to any man weak the right to say what is fair. Only the strong can say what is fair.

Given the amazement and silence that caused my answer, I had to make some explanations: The old jargon of law, "give each one what is right," assumes that someone tell me what it is for each one, which is fair, and that history shows us that it was always done by the stronger side.

Righteousness is the triumph of the will of the strongest. For a good part of the Nazi theories are considered unfair? Because of failed ideas before impositivamente stronger. Why is it fair to protect the proletarian front of the arbitrariness of the labor market? Well, at some point they took this right by force. Righteousness far from being a concept is an action, a preponderance of forces that overwhelm other forces and so glorious triumphs by the hand of the strongest! [/size']

01/14/09

The Arisocratic Spirit

Abstain from considering the aristocracy coma form of government or any other denomination as superficial; believes there is no way it is not a state of mind and an elevated soul.

The aristocratic spirit, quirky, an exceptionality consisting eg in thinking straight, a hardness himself in a battle of will, etc.. The aristocratic see your opponent a way to overcome. Never hesitate, because it is strong both mentally and physically, in short, physiologically perfect. Your happiness is in fact only have been born happy - it came from cradle -. The pursuit of happiness means a deviation of character.

Incorruptible character, since their morale is at upper levels.Everything inherited from the same trunk used by the intense battles pursuit of power and superiority.

What battles were those that did not allow the domain of countless men who underwent his power - slave-. An almost voluntariness in slavery, because when a man is unable to overcome another, should serve him and learn from him.

Slavery was not reducing the dignity of every person, but rather an opportunity to learn from the best, with the aristocratic spirit: a superior culture?

Empires and fiefdoms way cities formed under the rule of strongmen and blameless, noble in every sense. But like everything has a beginning middle and end, the moral corruption of other, weaker, however bold and persistent eventually corrupt the hardest of men or reduce them equal.

Much of Semitic, much to commoner and resentment had to be faced by the nobles, however, and those were always outnumber.

Aristocratic never felt the need to justify their actions to the world, because before him was already justified itself. "A supreme justification": deep in his heart he felt as correct.

When the plebeian - the superfluous; vulgar - became lord, this can not hold the weight of command, dictating order to be hard, above all, himself.

Had to call others had to dilute the will of a supreme being in the will of many. All were now responsible because they had all the right to express opinions and to do justice? It just hid an inability to command and be energetic.

Every man who lives aristocratic resistance is now a commoner almost unwinnable. However it takes a refinement of taste, an appreciation of the physical attributes, an incentive for labor and intellectual struggle against vulgarity. Creating a healthy habit as it would be impossible for a common man to bear.

The mixture of races is a problem the part that can be overcome by educating yourself instinct, because the trunk is dominant aristocratic and always return.

All I said was thought a thousand times before being told: "Write with your blood, because blood is spirit." FN Paragraph 256 of Beyond Good and Evil, Friedrich Nietzsche, which I shall transcribe:

"Even at the risk of displeasing innocent ears I dare say: egoism belongs to the aristocratic nature of the soul, that is, to that unshakeable faith that the one being like 'we are', other beings are by nature subject itself and sacrifice to them.

The aristocratic soul accepts this evidence of his egoism without any question mark and even without the feeling of hardness, coercion, arbitrariness, rather, something that can be based on primary law of things. If looking for a name for this thing, I'd say 'is justice itself.'Faced with circumstances that make the home hesitation, concedes that there are people with the same rights as her. Soon to clarify this matter of hierarchy, she moves between these equal and with equal rights, with the same certainty modesty and respect that has delicate in dealing with herself, according to a celestial mechanics innate understand that all stars . This reveals another installment of his selfishness, this self-restraint and subtlety in socializing with their peers. Each star is one of those selfish. Honor yourself up in them and granting them rights, does not doubt that the exchange of honors and rights as the essence of all living, is also part of the natural state of things.

The aristocratic soul gives as strip, by passionate and sensitive instinct of retribution that lies at the heart of it. Here the concept of 'grace', has, inter partes , meaning or aroma. There may be a sublime way of dropping them on the gifts from above, so to speak, and eagerly drink them as drops. However, the soul has no aristocratic flair for art and this gesture. His selfishness prevents it.He hates looking 'up'. Sit important looking at the front, horizontal and slowly, or down. She only accepts the top.

What has that got to do with Hatman and the things you claim about him being able to time travel, know the future, or that he is "justice himself inside his belief" (whatever on earth that means).

Honestly, you're not making much sense at all.

Edited by Archimedes

Its a blog and i dont know if the exact link i sent is about the hatman my mistake...... The person talks as if he knew the hat man very well.... but its just a blog remember...

When i said for once i know : i said that alot of things point to this .... but i dont know if this is true..

Anyway we are missing the point here im sorry but my mistake again : My conclusions are

That is can be not only human like a hybrid.

It can be some type of Time Traveler...or observer....It likes to scare those easly scared...or manipulate things...in general...even matter itself...

Maybe the hat is the trigger ?

Idk...OH and hitting it and entering a fight with it if you are really spiritually ready for ..may scare it.....

So...idk..those are some conclusions....also, it may not be only 1 ...may be a legion of them...agents or acting for themselves ?

Edited by TheRedMan

Its a blog and i dont know if the exact link i sent is about the hatman my mistake......

Go to the previous page, click the link you posted and see if that's what you meant to link to. It's a page about someone's thoughts on Nietzsche, justice, the artistocratic soul, etc. and other stuff that has no apparent connection to Hatman.
The person talks as if he knew the hat man very well....
You should find a blog entry of his where he actually discusses Hatman and post the link to it.
When i said for once i know : i said that alot of things point to this .... but i dont know if this is true..
So when you said you know something, what you actually meant was that you don't know if it was true? That's confusing to say the least.

To be honest, I doubt this conversation is going to go anywhere fruitful so don't be surprised if I don't respond again.

Good luck to you and your strange ideas.

• Like 1

and i saw him turn into a BLACK CHROME being with a WHITCH HAT and a egyptian form statue..lets say..with a PERFECT greek NOSE.... ) ..... I APPROCHED the figure and all i could see was him standing there like he was harder then metal himself, and i though ima hit him HARD

PPl usually say gravity is HARDER on the other side...and it is...if you go further and further ...it gets hard to CONTROL your self....

You mean he transformed into a metal in the physical realm? I am not validating or denying it, I am just seeking a little bit clarification here.

But about gravity, I think most astral travellers will disagree with you here.

I don't know much about this "Hatman," but I know the shadow people have been somewhat recorded on video and described by spiritual mediums multiple times. As well as of course, all the thousands of eyewitness accounts concerning them. Who they are, what they are, where they come from, all of these basic questions are still to this day unknown. However I think it is safe to say that with at least the majority of cases concerning shadow people, they are generally malicious and like to cause fear or even harm. That's why I find them to be the most important of all cases that we should concern ourselves with.

We don't allow that kind of behavior in our living society, so why allow it from those in the spiritual realm?

Although people differ on what they are, but many of those who astral travel have seen where they come from. I think it would be safe to say that at least these travelers know where they come from based on what they saw themselves. Now whether their witness is a proof for others is entirely a different thing.

In my old house I saw a lot of shadow people. I once even communicated with them but then when they asked me to follow them i got cold feet :D but when we moved to a new home, no show people but that doesn't mean i don't have a problem with the realm of spirits :P No hatman though.

I saw a shadow person yesterday afternoon I had just got finished puting in a new hot water heater and was sitting on the tail gate of my truck with my back to the sun looked down at the water heater laying on the ground when i saw the shadow person sitting next to me ..i told it when break was over it could load the old waterheater wile i went and got the chain saw out cause i saw sum dead tree limbs hanging low that needed cut off ...needless that shadow person is 1 lazy ahole cause it dont help it just hangs out then leaves when the real work begins it started raining so i had to put the chain saw up and had to load the waterheater up my self in the rain

• Like 2

I saw a shadow person yesterday afternoon I had just got finished puting in a new hot water heater and was sitting on the tail gate of my truck with my back to the sun looked down at the water heater laying on the ground when i saw the shadow person sitting next to me ..i told it when break was over it could load the old waterheater wile i went and got the chain saw out cause i saw sum dead tree limbs hanging low that needed cut off ...needless that shadow person is 1 lazy ahole cause it dont help it just hangs out then leaves when the real work begins it started raining so i had to put the chain saw up and had to load the waterheater up my self in the rain

Agreed...one a hole....think like that too.....lazy b****** that hatman.....

I still wake up 3:30 am ...looking for him...... i dont know if he is or not....you know who.....

You mean he transformed into a metal in the physical realm? I am not validating or denying it, I am just seeking a little bit clarification here.

But about gravity, I think most astral travellers will disagree with you here.

No i think they wont.....you know that bad moment in a dream where you wanna run off ? Well usually thats when gravity becomes real HEAVY.....and you find your self RUNNING ...but NOT MOVING........ you gonna tell me now that that never happened to you ?

Gravity is only lighter on the other side if you are in a very good state of mind...or if you find yourself in a higher plane........even though very difficult to remember...and keep 100% of the memory intact.......

One must develop lots of training to not fear the hatman in dream or reality so your gravity doesnt change.... =)