Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People

Lucky7

Yes I know, but trying to get rid of one is not an easy feat.

Its scary that most people do not know how dangerous it is when one fancies you or your family. They remind me of a cat and when it hunts. A cat will sit on one spot and just wait.. staring and waiting until the right moment comes along and them they attack.

I tell my daughter, who knows all about the history of this shadow being with us in our room. I tell her to ignore it, as if it feeds on energy and when you put it out of your mind and give it no power / attention, it usually goes away. Though it always seems to know when something happens in the house and negative energy is about, as if it looks at it like feeding time.

I have heard that they sometimes fall in love with humans. If it were my daughter... I would step in and make him leave. If he's not the hatman, then this may be some other kind of entity.

I have heard that they sometimes fall in love with humans. If it were my daughter... I would step in and make him leave. If he's not the hatman, then this may be some other kind of entity.

I often wonder if its the same shadow being that was in my house when I lived in Portland, Oregon. It would do the exact same things to me here in Holland as it did in the states. I asked my better half if she had any activity in the house before I arrived and she said yes, it always felt like there was something in her room but nothing ever happened, no sightings, no noise, no touches, just a feeling that someone was there.

Then all of a sudden I move in and boom! a shadow ghost appears shortly after and events start happening to all who live here.

Is it possible this shadow ghost followed me here or is it possible that I am just that lucky to move to yet another house that has one. <_<

And no, he is not a hatman type entity but he is a shadow person.

And yes, part of me thinks he likes her.... does that mean I trust him? No, not a chance in hell (pun intended). But I simply cant pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door.

I am glad you realize that a strong will power and some aggressive tactics is the best way to deal with this creature. I think you already accomplished 99% of the task by making this firm determination alone. If they realize this, they won't even risk coming near you ever.

There are a few things, however, I would like to discuss here.

First I wonder why you are afraid of touching it...I am sure this creature has already touched you many times when you were sleeping. I am sure you had those encounters in sleep many times; perhaps you thought they were all dreams, and disregarded those. Also, I don't think you should be concerned about this creature's moving in packs. What would you do if a slither of poisonous snakes came out of their way into your bedroom? Would you hesitate then to attack them or scare them away and instead wait until a time came when one of them bit you?

As for your idea of capturing it with a vacuum device...I don't think shadow creatures can be sucked into it. The reason is that these things are able to travel very fast whether they are running on the ground or floating in the air...in either case these should have some mechanism to counteract the resistance of atmospheric air when they are moving that fast...so I don't think that a strong current of air is going to have any effect on them. Moreover, I have seen them in different shapes...once I saw it in the form of a hovering black cloud...so even if you succeed in sucking it into a vacuum device it might pretty much form a blob of black mask and escape from its opening. In addition to that, it can give it the impression that you are still afraid of fighting it without weapons and it will think that you are vulnerable when you don't have those tools with you. There is also a hazard factor here; using any such tool can also pose danger to you because these tools can also physically harm humans. What if it throws it back at you? ...And above all, I don't think it is going to wait until you go get a vacuum device and switch it on and bring it near it.

The only proper way to attack it, I think, is by using our raw survival instincts that nature has provided us. Shadow creatures use some specific tactics to attack us...they first paralyze our bodies in sleep so that we cannot move and then start throttling us to kill us. If we are awake, they come from behind and try to push us into a drowsy state and then proceed to attacking us when we are asleep. The idea here is to refuse to give it any chance of gaining control of our bodies. The idea is to cultivate that will-power to not surrender to its paralyzing attempts and to bring about that animal survival instincts that we use to attack someone when we are attacked...imagine how you would scratch the attacker's face using your finger nails...how you would stab your fingers into its eyes and how you would try to tear its face apart. This is what you got to do...don't give it any time to think...jump at it like a mad dog while it is still there in material state...however savage that may seem, forget for a moment that you are a civilized human being (it is not going to respect you anyway if you attack it in a refined manner, because these creatures already consider us some lower animals inferior to them). They should get what they called for. This aggressive behavior from your side should be enough to scare it away if not hurt it. When I attacked it, I realized that it was an extremely weak creature with very little physical strength. With just a little force, I was able to puncture its head using my fingers alone. I think this lesser physical strength is what makes them evade any encounters with us when we are awake and conscious and that is the reason why nature gave them this camouflage of shadows to hide themselves. Nature gave every animal some defense mechanism for its survival and one of these defense mechanisms is the camouflaging technique. Some animals use it to protect themselves from their potential predators. So these shadow creatures also use it to defend themselves from their potential predators. And guess who are these potential predators they are hiding from. Yes, it is we, Humans. We are the predators. This is what nature intended us to be...us as predators and them as preys. But we reversed our roles by giving in to our irrational fears and let these creatures overpower us. When we get rid of these irrational fears, we put things back to where they belong, where the nature intended them to be.

So do not hesitate to fight for your right to live a hassle-free life. Do what you have to do to get rid of it. When you succeed in that, please post your story so that it can be an inspiration to other victims as well.

Cheers and be safe! :)

I confronted mine... I just sat and stared at them and willed them to go away. I do not know if they actually went away, but they stopped appearing in plain sight. I hope that they went away. And, I do not believe that they ever came into that house. I do not live at the same place. I moved. But the house I lived in at the time was haunted by other things. I kept the Dyson close to the window and plugged in... all I had to do was press the button and I would have been ready to suck it up. I think that this might have worked. I sprayed one of them in the face with window cleaner. That didn't seem to do anything to it... it didn't move or anything. I was just telling it that I thought it was dirty and I wanted it off my window. Dirty things. If they were good, they would be light not dark. I do not want to believe that they touched me. If they did, then I would be very angry about that. There is no way I would ever tolerate one of them again. The reason for being concerned about attacking one is the not knowing all of their abilities. I mean... how can you fight something that you don't understand? But if you did it, then I wouldn't hesitate to try your tactic. I was thinking at the time that they might be visiting the location and not me personally. I never saw them inside the house nor did I have any sleep paralysis episodes, although I have heard other people talk about them. These things used to come and make themselves known that they were there. They would sit on all the windows and float by the windows to be seen. This went on for a while until I confronted them and then they didn't come anymore on the windows and the feeling lightened up and I was convinced that they were gone. Even if you couldn't see them, sometimes in that house, you could feel ... something... something unpleasant, heavy, foreboding. After I decided not to fear them and confronted them, everything lightened up. I then moved.

Edited by Sevenof Seven

I often wonder if its the same shadow being that was in my house when I lived in Portland, Oregon. It would do the exact same things to me here in Holland as it did in the states. I asked my better half if she had any activity in the house before I arrived and she said yes, it always felt like there was something in her room but nothing ever happened, no sightings, no noise, no touches, just a feeling that someone was there.

Then all of a sudden I move in and boom! a shadow ghost appears shortly after and events start happening to all who live here.

Is it possible this shadow ghost followed me here or is it possible that I am just that lucky to move to yet another house that has one. <_<

And yes, part of me thinks he likes her.... does that mean I trust him? No, not a chance in hell (pun intended). But I simply cant pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door.

Yes, I think that you can 'pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door'. Have you tried holy water. Sprinkle him with holy water. Prayer may also drive him away. Physical attack according to Angela helps too. I'd be willing to try anything if it was my family. Yes... I would think that they can track you and travel too. I'm not sure, but I would guess that they could follow you if they wanted. Maybe someone else knows more and can help.

Yes, I think that you can 'pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door'. Have you tried holy water. Sprinkle him with holy water. Prayer may also drive him away. Physical attack according to Angela helps too. I'd be willing to try anything if it was my family. Yes... I would think that they can track you and travel too. I'm not sure, but I would guess that they could follow you if they wanted. Maybe someone else knows more and can help.

Back in 2007 or 2008, not sure tbh, we went to the main church of the town (one thing I love about moving to Holland is their churches, the big ones are just incredible) and had a meeting with a priest named Father Thomas. I sat with him (thank god he spoke english) and discussed with my girlfriend everything that happened and asked for help. This was the time when he was very active and trust me I would lay awake at night afraid to fall asleep. Ever know what its like waiting for daylight to break so you can finally feel that its ok to close your eyes? Anyway, we talked for a while and it was funny because he was quite alarmed at these things. He's never even heard of something like this and he was surprised that ghosts / entities actually exist. He wasnt quite sure what to do after hearing everything but what he did do was give us a crucifix and told us to hang it above our bed. He blessed it and we went on our way (I felt awkward so I asked if I should buy it from him..lol).

Needless to say it didnt work, he's still here.

Here is a photo of it in place:

p2040512.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes, my girlfriend loves to keep all of her childrens stuff about. :P

Back in 2007 or 2008, not sure tbh, we went to the main church of the town (one thing I love about moving to Holland is their churches, the big ones are just incredible) and had a meeting with a priest named Father Thomas. I sat with him (thank god he spoke english) and discussed with my girlfriend everything that happened and asked for help. This was the time when he was very active and trust me I would lay awake at night afraid to fall asleep. Ever know what its like waiting for daylight to break so you can finally feel that its ok to close your eyes? Anyway, we talked for a while and it was funny because he was quite alarmed at these things. He's never even heard of something like this and he was surprised that ghosts / entities actually exist. He wasnt quite sure what to do after hearing everything but what he did do was give us a crucifix and told us to hang it above our bed. He blessed it and we went on our way (I felt awkward so I asked if I should buy it from him..lol).

Needless to say it didnt work, he's still here.

Here is a photo of it in place:

p2040512.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes, my girlfriend loves to keep all of her childrens stuff about. :P

Yes, the crucifix above bed is a good idea, as well as any religious items you can get a hold of... pick them up at charity shops, flea markets, boot sales... on e-bay. Holy water...get some from a priest and bring it home with you. One crucifix is not enough. I'm not surprised. Most people do not know that these things exist and the people that we *do* tell, think we are nuts. But we know we see them. These things need a no tolerance person to get rid of them - you have to stand firm and face it. I'm telling you... scare the bejesus out of it like it did to you. Yes, I know full well what waiting for first light is like, afraid to close your eyes and when every single light bulb in the place keeps bursting so you have to resort to candles... I've been there, I totally get it. Everything looks spookier in candlelight as well... it's nerve fraying. You need to get to the point where you take a no-nonsense approach... decide that this thing is just made of air and smoke and that you are human and you just will not tolerate it anymore... once you confront it.. and I mean with great anger and conviction and no fear.... it will not want to be anywhere near you. You MUST stand up to it, face it... and tell it that it has no right to be in your house and it must LEAVE. Get some white sage as well... smudge sticks. I'm telling you... you can do this yourself. There is no such thing as buying the crucifix... but a donation to the church is probably welcomed. Invite the church guy/priest around for evening meal and then invite him to stay the night to see if he sees the thing. Serve no alocohol. Serve him lots of coffee so that he stays awake. This is all just my personal advice... but if you are real and serious, you must do something.

At the moment he is docile, I have not seen in in quite some time even when I go in our 19 year olds room I don't feel him. Yes he does visit her, or maybe its even something else that is attracted to her, as she has not actually seen him or anything in there, just the actions by it. If by chance he does come back in our room and starts up again, I will try the advice here, but for some years now I've slept in peace, a few months ago I started to get those dreams again, the nightmares that usually tell me he's back, they are horrifying and when I wake up I am drained. In one dream I saw him standing there, in an open field. Pitch black, cloaked and foreboding. He didnt move or express any sort of emotion, just standing very still in my general direction. But those dreams were just that this time, just dreams. He never came out.

But to be honest He does seem to visit more when he is talked about, as if he likes the attention. Who knows.. maybe me just writing this makes him want to show himself again. I have no idea.

Edited by Tom B

At the moment he is docile, I have not seen in in quite some time even when I go in our 19 year olds room I don't feel him. Yes he does visit her, or maybe its even something else that is attracted to her, as she has not actually seen him or anything in there, just the actions by it. If by chance he does come back in our room and starts up again, I will try the advice here, but for some years now I've slept in peace, a few months ago I started to get those dreams again, the nightmares that usually tell me he's back, they are horrifying and when I wake up I am drained. In one dream I saw him standing there, in an open field. Pitch black, cloaked and foreboding. He didnt move or express any sort of emotion, just standing very still in my general direction. But those dreams were that this time, just dreams. He never came out.

But to be honest He does seem to visit more when he is talked about, as if he likes the attention. Who knows.. maybe me just writing this makes him want to show himself again. I have no idea.

This thing wants to instill fear in you. It is forcing you to face your fears and realise that they are irrational. You must decide deep inside yourself not to fear these things that scare you most.... you must convince yourself that you will not be hurt and that you can win. It's the only way. I can't see just passively sitting by and letting this rule your life... you really ought to sort this out. It's just ridiculous. I wouldn't think it was gone unless you got rid of it. It just goes quiet. Attention seeking, yes... it is. And it knows how to press your buttons. The only way is for you to stand on the front line of this battlefield... face it... fight it with the greatest courage. You will be okay... but you have to really believe it. If you want support, you can always PM me. You are giving this thing power. That is your biggest problem. Decide to scare it... it has fears too you know.

It is crazy that other people have seen this thing (or things). I've woken up from terrible, terrible nightmares to have this thing standing over myself and my girlfriend. It has to be one of the most terrifying moments I've ever experienced. It's not even some kind of sleep paralysis or anything .... I've tried to shake my girlfriend awake while I was staring this thing down in her room, and it just moves backwards slowly and disappears into the dark. I've seen it as a kind of shorter guy with a beard, and even as a shapeless form perched over me. The craziest thing about it, which I haven't heard anyone else mention, is that if I sense something in the room before I go to sleep, I'll turn the bedside lamp on (waking my girl up, who has never seen the thing, and is somewhat skeptical). While we argue about the validity of said shadowman, the lights will cut out ... and I mean, the whole second floor breaker will switch off. Which is terrifying at the time, needless to say. Any skeptics out there, I can understand why you wouldn't believe this phenomenon to be true... however, I have unfortunately experienced it personally. I actually only came across this forum while trying to do research on this stuff! I wasn't aware that a lot of people have seen this thing.

Yes I know, but trying to get rid of one is not an easy feat.

Its easy if you decide to do someting about it.

Though it always seems to know when something happens in the house and negative energy is about, as if it looks at it like feeding time.

It is its presence in the house that causes the negative energy to accumulate not the other way round. Even the best of optimistic and happy people suddenly begin feeling sad and gloomy in its presence. It manufactures these feelings. A person who has accomplished everything in life suddenly begins to question the purpose of his existence and starts having thoughts of commiting suicide. This thing brings that negative feeling into the life of its victim. It instigates disputes in the people living in his house so that these negative atmosphere persists in his life until he is rendered completely damaged psychologically.

Is it possible this shadow ghost followed me here or is it possible that I am just that lucky to move to yet another house that has one.

Both can be possible. You might have some extra sensory perception to detect these entities and they are afraid of you so one of their delegates aka hatman is always there with you to continue pushing you towards distruction so that you do not do something damaging to them.

As you said it is cloaked one. This is that special type with hood that looks like some ancient monk. Yeah...this is as lethal as hatman. Infact evidence suggests that it is more lethal than hatman. I was attacked by this cloaked hooded one. Both are there to harm humans nevertheless.

And yes, part of me thinks he likes her.... does that mean I trust him?

Sevenof Seven is right. These things sometimes have sexual feelings for a human being. However strange it may seem but it is true, many have been sexually assaulted by this creature. What a nasty pervert it is. I mean...imagine that...shouldn't this be like bestiality to him as we are different species. If you make a scale of 1 to 100 for evil, this one scores perfect 100. It is absolutely pure evil in manifestation.By ignoring him and letting him stay in your house you are putting the lives of all your loved ones in danger. There is a documentary about shadow creatures and their nocturnal attacks that shows how these creeps attack human victims. I will post it in a few minutes. You should watch it to learn what it can do to you.

But I simply cant pick him up by his shadow and throw him out the door.

if you determine to do something about it you can literally kill this beast. Some people have succeeded in killing it. It is perfectly logical. When it is in tangible state and is able to touch you physically, you can touch it too with your own physical body and when you attack it while it is still in that state you can inflict a great damage to it. You have to train yourself to not give in to its paralyzing attempts. Once you break loose it will be still there. It usually takes a few seconds for him after you wake up to move back and run away scared into darkness. If you are quick enough to grab him while it is still there you can inflict enough damage (infact fatal damage) to him before he disappears.

At the moment he is docile.

He is never docile. It is not possible because of his inherently voilent nature. He is just waiting for the right time to attack you. Be wise and choose what is best for you. Take care. :)

Hi Everyone :)

This is a documentary exploring shadow figures and nocturnal attacks. This shows how hundreds of people around the world have been attacked by these entities and how their description of these entities are remarkably similar. This documentary concludes with the fact that science has failed to provide any satisfactory explanation for these attacks.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPMUz8RAjks

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7AaxN2MyaM

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5bCNFwJOkk

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeleUn-f7mE

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPMA-vNvC3Y

It is crazy that other people have seen this thing (or things). I've woken up from terrible, terrible nightmares to have this thing standing over myself and my girlfriend. It has to be one of the most terrifying moments I've ever experienced. It's not even some kind of sleep paralysis or anything .... I've tried to shake my girlfriend awake while I was staring this thing down in her room, and it just moves backwards slowly and disappears into the dark. I've seen it as a kind of shorter guy with a beard, and even as a shapeless form perched over me. The craziest thing about it, which I haven't heard anyone else mention, is that if I sense something in the room before I go to sleep, I'll turn the bedside lamp on (waking my girl up, who has never seen the thing, and is somewhat skeptical). While we argue about the validity of said shadowman, the lights will cut out ... and I mean, the whole second floor breaker will switch off. Which is terrifying at the time, needless to say. Any skeptics out there, I can understand why you wouldn't believe this phenomenon to be true... however, I have unfortunately experienced it personally. I actually only came across this forum while trying to do research on this stuff! I wasn't aware that a lot of people have seen this thing.

Welcome Dark Horse. You have found the place where we meet. We have all experienced the shadows and all of us want to share with each other our experiences and how to cope and overcome. There is a link above in one of the posts to a few books on the subject. Sleeping with lights on really helps because they don't like to come into the light. You could try to get yourself one or two self standing lamps from IKEA to put near your bed - cheap and cheerful does the trick. The electricity bill may be a bit higher, but well worth it, I think.

Please know that advice and help is available for you.

The nightmares that they give off is just horrific. Things that a normal person can never dream up. In my case the dreams are always of death and destruction around me, the one thing that is truly terrifying to me since I value human life so sacred. It knows this and wow.. really just unleashes chaos. So sadistic. When these dreams are over I feel so drained. I feel that these creatures sorta feed off of that, like drinking it from a cup. They feed off of that energy and I would assume it makes them stronger.

Its funny because sometimes I tell my better half what happens in these dreams and she's like.. wow, that would make a good horror movie. :D

Hi Everyone :)

This is a documentary exploring shadow figures and nocturnal attacks. This shows how hundreds of people around the world have been attacked by these entities and how their description of these entities are remarkably similar. This documentary concludes with the fact that science has failed to provide any satisfactory explanation for these attacks.

Ooh, thanks for this, gonna watch this tonight.

Edited by Tom B

After watching the video, I can say that my case is not sleep-paralysis. Its not just the chest that is unable to move, often enough the chest was not even touched but your head being pushed down or your hands or arms being grabbed and it always seemed to love to start at the feet and touch up to the knee area. Also its not just me that has seen or went through this. My mate has been through the same as I have, though I don't recall her ever having the dreams portion of it. She at one point actually was able to wake me up by grabbing my hand and placing it on her body where the shadow creature was attacking her. I didnt see anything or feel anything but I can tell by what was going on that she was indeed panicked and pleading for help. Twenty seconds later she was ok and she told me all that happened. She often sees him standing in the kitchen at nighttime, its more or less out of the corner of you eye kinda thing and then its gone, or it likes to knock on the bathroom door when she showers at nighttime.

I've had so much experience with it that you can just walk in the room and just feel it, you don't have to see anything but the feeling of your throat tightening, your chest kinda feels more compacted and your neck will kinda tingle a little and when you move out of the area your body relaxes.

to be honest, this topic has really got me thinking alot about it, I've sorta pushed it out of my head and not give it any acknowledgement the last few years but I have to wonder is that really what I should be doing or am I just a sitting target for it when it feels like its ready to come back to our room.

Yes, we're both concerned about Nikki and her being all alone on the third floor, I tell her to try to record it with her blackberry camera if something happens, but she has said that she doesnt want to see it on film, it would make it more terrifying to her if she has it recorded.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that this thing has followed me from Oregon to Holland, there is just too much of a conicdence to it and I think that its stays because we are so open, I think we're all a little sensitive to it, more open and can acknowledge that this is real and things do happen. Maybe the next time Nikki comes downstairs in the middle of the night when we are watching TV and says its happening again I might go up with her and sleep on the floor to see if I can help.

Its funny, its always very interesting stuff during the day but its funny how fast it flips during the night.

Edited by Tom B

I have found that there are two types of dreams that these entities infuse into the mind of a sleeping person:

1. Nightmares: You see death and destruction everywhere around you. You see your loved ones die. Sometimes you see sick stuff happening to people. Like people getting dragged under a running vehicle, falling off buildings, their body parts scattered and other sick stuff. These can casue psychological damage to the victim if not physical.

2. Endless Loop Dreams: I believe that these dreams are infused to physically damage/hurt or kill a person. These dreams are not typical nightmares. These are more like endless puzzles. You find yourslef in a building and you are trying so hard to find your way out and you just go round and round, there seems no end to it. You see yourself on road and you want to reach a destination and you are trying so hard to reach it but you just keep going and going and the road never ends, sometimes you find that you came back where you started from. You see that you solve one problem in dream with so much effort and another one comes and you begin solving it and there seems no end to it. All such dreams that just go on and on and the victim is totally focussed into solving those puzzles, he is so deeply focussed into solving those puzzles or finding his way out that he never realizes that he is in a dream. He never bothers to wake up. Here only partial sleep paralysis occurs but the victim does not realize it. When he wakes up he usually feels extreme thirst and a burning sensation in the throat region. He feels exhausted. Sometimes he finds injuries on other parts of his body. Most of the times he finds a shadow person standing there. He experienced sleep paralysis but does not realize that. Now here goes my theory. I believe this is what happens here: Ordinary nightmares wake the victim up and in sleep paralysis the victim wakes up and tries to free himself. These entities do not find enough time to physically hurt a person. So they put him in solving these puzzles and then slowly and subtly begin inflicting damage to his body like inducing heat around the throat. The victim begins feeling this choking sensation or thirst or burning sensation in the dream but he is so involved into solving those puzzles that he thinks that this is happening in reality, he thinks that this is happenig out of exhaustion while finding his way out. He may try to find water in dream but does not find it anywhere and goes on searching for it. Then again comes to solving those puzzles until he is almost at the verge of succumbing to physical injuries. Its my own theory based on my own experiences and experiences of few other victims. Criticism or any other explanation is welcome. :)

As I said earlier, shadow people can have tangible state. They can physically touch things. So no wonder you find that your lights are switched-off. Skeptics are skeptics. Don't worry about them. Think about how you can get rid of this shadow person.

After watching the video, I can say that my case is not sleep-paralysis. Its not just the chest that is unable to move, often enough the chest was not even touched but your head being pushed down or your hands or arms being grabbed and it always seemed to love to start at the feet and touch up to the knee area.

It seems that your body has learnt to be resistant to its paralyzing attempts. Usually, he does not proceed without first paralyzing the victim. It is too risky for him. Perhaps he does not know that he is failing in paralyzing you and still trying that. If you feel a rush of strange force entering your back or neck or a drilling/vibrating sensation in your head then it is definitely attempting to paralyze you but is failing in that. If you can move your limbs while it is there why dont you attack him and drive him away. You have chosen to become a silent victim of its torment.

Yes, we're both concerned about Nikki and her being all alone on the third floor, I tell her to try to record it with her blackberry camera if something happens

Never ever do that. Never record it and never communicate with it. Based on the amount of data I have collected on these encounters, I can confidently claim that it will only worsen the situation. Scare him, or attack him, or even kill him if you have to, but do not communicate with him and do not record him on camera. More of his clan will come to your house to deal with you.

I have found that there are two types of dreams that these entities infuse into the mind of a sleeping person:

1. Nightmares: You see death and destruction everywhere around you. You see your loved ones die. Sometimes you see sick stuff happening to people. Like people getting dragged under a running vehicle, falling off buildings, their body parts scattered and other sick stuff. These can casue psychological damage to the victim if not physical.

This is the first thread where I am seeing other people with the nightmares. You just described exactly what they are like. The things that happen are just mind numbing. It's pretty much a psychological torture that its doing. And all the while all you can do is watch it takefold. Most of the time there is a beast like creature (that is shaped so indescribable that I am speechless with how it looks) that will pretty much do total annihilation with everything in its path, other times there is no entity but the surroundings look like hell exploded on earth and people are falling victim to it no matter where I look.

To me the dreams are far worse then the physical attacks because those images are burned in your mind.

And ya, wow.. when you wake up you feel so drained, sweaty and empty.

Never ever do that. Never record it and never communicate with it. Based on the amount of data I have collected on these encounters, I can confidently claim that it will only worsen the situation. Scare him, or attack him, or even kill him if you have to, but do not communicate with him and do not record him on camera. More of his clan will come to your house to deal with you.

You see thats one thing that I am very, very hesitant to do. As was stated elsewhere in this thread, it is known as a trickster, it will do what ever it takes to take advantage of a situation and generally likes to make your life a living hell. From doing research on this subject since I was living in the states and my own personal experiences is that it has the ability to get in your head and do what ever it can during the limited time he can maintain that power. Now with my mindset to say, ok.. I'm going to try to kill it by strangling him or whatever else I can do, with that mindset I think he can take that and use it against me. Think about it, all he has to do is make it look like in my eyes that my better half is the entity and here I am thinking, ok its time to get rid of this thing once and for all. Well.. you can see where I am coming from.

I'm not a violent man and no, this is in my eyes a very, very bad idea. I would rather look down another avenue for expelling this thing.

The nightmares that they give off is just horrific. Things that a normal person can never dream up. In my case the dreams are always of death and destruction around me, the one thing that is truly terrifying to me since I value human life so sacred. It knows this and wow.. really just unleashes chaos. So sadistic. When these dreams are over I feel so drained. I feel that these creatures sorta feed off of that, like drinking it from a cup. They feed off of that energy and I would assume it makes them stronger.

Its funny because sometimes I tell my better half what happens in these dreams and she's like.. wow, that would make a good horror movie. :D

yeah, my nightmares usually involve fighting demons, large dogs, and my little brother (like fighting to the death). those are the ones where i actually wake up swinging punches or kicking, and then i will see the form in the room. I have seen (in the dreams) strange landscapes, almost like a mix of a graveyard and a temple ... and there will be threatening figures inhabiting the place. One is a shorter thing that wears a hog carcass over his head (just the skin) and the other is a bony, Native-american looking guy in a cloak that looks like it has been ripped to shreds ... this thing is deformed and has two torsos stacked on top of each other, with 4 arms. he will sit under an archway. this isn't the shadow i see in the room, but just a recurring character in the nightmares that come with him. At first I thought that my nightmare was just carrying over into a waking state, and i was imagining things, but after so many different scenarios have taken place I believe that these things are the cause of the night terrors (almost like my consciousness is doing battle with this thing while I am asleep).

I will also have repeated dreams of being in a labyrinthian haunted house of some sort. There will be some kind of terrible evil in the house and I will be lost inside. Like somebody else said, I don't know if these things make your worst fears happen in dreams, but they are truly terrifying to experience.

another interesting side note: I have seen this thing in the room while my girl was awake once. i woke from a nightmare and she was sitting on the bed next to me and the shadow was walking away from us, toward the closet. I started shaking her like "THERE!!!! THERE IT IS!!!" ..... and she couldn't see anything!! i guess not everyone can see them, which makes it harder for people to believe you.

Edited by the dark horse

You see thats one thing that I am very, very hesitant to do. As was stated elsewhere in this thread, it is known as a trickster, it will do what ever it takes to take advantage of a situation and generally likes to make your life a living hell. From doing research on this subject since I was living in the states and my own personal experiences is that it has the ability to get in your head and do what ever it can during the limited time he can maintain that power. Now with my mindset to say, ok.. I'm going to try to kill it by strangling him or whatever else I can do, with that mindset I think he can take that and use it against me. Think about it, all he has to do is make it look like in my eyes that my better half is the entity and here I am thinking, ok its time to get rid of this thing once and for all. Well.. you can see where I am coming from.

I'm not a violent man and no, this is in my eyes a very, very bad idea. I would rather look down another avenue for expelling this thing.

It is not capable of producing hallucinations in a person who is awake and concious. It is a coward who attacks people during sleep. But if you just choose to wait and watch then this is what is going to happen. It can produce voilent traits in people who are not voilent. It has the ability to induce such feelings. People in the house begin fighting with each other and there comes negativity everywhere. Life becomes a torment. People then proceed commiting voilent crimes that they would never comment. Did you watch the complete documentary I posted. See how that person began hurting his loved ones after waking up from sleep.

With all due respect, sir, I don't subscribe to your views. I am a girl, never been voilent in my life. But decided to have a physical confrontaion with this creature, I would kill it if I had to. It is a poisonous snake, nothing more than that. When it comes to survival, you are not a man or a woman, you are not even a human-being. Your animal instincts take over you and you do whatever you have to do to save yourself. It is not called voilence. If you knew how dangerous this creature is you would not hesitate to be voilent with it. I did and I succeeded. Its been a year and it never came back.

I will also have repeated dreams of being in a labyrinthian haunted house of some sort. There will be some kind of terrible evil in the house and I will be lost inside. Like somebody else said, I don't know if these things make your worst fears happen in dreams, but they are truly terrifying to experience.

Do you mean infinite loop type? It is saddening to hear that. These types of dreams are more dangerous than nightmares. Do you feel thirsty when you wake up? Deal with this creature at the earliest.

I can't recall if I was ever thirsty afterwards. I haven't seen one in about two months, since we moved to a new place. I'm not sure if this was something residing at the old house or what, but the funny thing is that the house itself never freaked me out, or gave off bad feelings. I was completely perfect there, unless something was actually going on in the room. Hopefully that thing was just a resident there, but coming on here and seeing that all kinds of other folks have seen the same thing is kinda discouraging. And just think how many people have seen stuff like this and have just pushed it out of their head and refused to believe it was real!

• Like 1

I can't recall if I was ever thirsty afterwards. I haven't seen one in about two months, since we moved to a new place. I'm not sure if this was something residing at the old house or what, but the funny thing is that the house itself never freaked me out, or gave off bad feelings. I was completely perfect there, unless something was actually going on in the room. Hopefully that thing was just a resident there, but coming on here and seeing that all kinds of other folks have seen the same thing is kinda discouraging. And just think how many people have seen stuff like this and have just pushed it out of their head and refused to believe it was real!

Those who disregard their senses and refuse to believe that it was real, just put their lives in danger. What kind of shadow person have you seen? I mean what did it look like?