Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Photographed in New Zealand?

Magikman

Cardrona's bra fence has attracted worldwide attention since it hit the headlines more than a year ago, but a photograph taken last month has some people questioning whether word has spread even further.

Dunedin man Tom Ueyama noticed an odd sight in a photograph he took of the fence on December 27. The photo clearly shows "something" in the sky, which, to the untrained eye, resembles the shape of a flying saucer.

user posted image View: Full Article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Kismit

• Loonboy

I read this one yesterday in the paper but couldn't track down a site with the picture on it. I must say its a very interesting picture and so close to home . ( I'm lookin out the window now.............nup nothin dry.gif )

Todays paper had a follow up story claiming that the object had been witnessed by several other people in the area.It also said that the photo had been sent to Otago university for studying , and there appeared to be no evidence of tampering .

well gotta go now , I have to fetch the washing in off the fence ponder.gif

Why on God's green earth would anyone want to strap loads of bras to a wire fence?

And why on God's green earth would anyone want to take a photograph of it?

blink.gif

Don't ask me LB, But it's not the only Bra fence in New Zealand . it could be the begining of a whole new phenomenom .

You Know , " Alien's leave washing out to dry" rolleyes.gif