Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Zealand Roadtrip

i<3BillMurray

hello, i have a bit of a roadtrip comin up soon, and was wondering if anyone could point out any places of interest, haunted places, ufo hotspots and the like

or not

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i<3BillMurray

• Kismit

• zukie&jim

• Draco5832000

Your best bet is probably the dozens of recently closed down Asylums and hospitals , good luck and don't forget to post your experiences . original.gif

I could have a look for you. What cities will you be passing through?

cat.gif new zeland would be an interesting place to go . there might be some shipwrecks to visit there ?

Travelling basically the whole north island, and maybe the upper south island

I've heard Karapiro(sp?) dam is a pretty alright place to check out for some lights up above, nothing spectacular, just lights zippin around and whatnot, but thats really all I've got so far dontgetit.gif

nz is fantastic... i spent 7 weeks there about 2 yrs ago with my boyf.. basically the day we landed we bought a car, and drove from the south isle up to the north.. there was a place we went past (where my boyf used to live) that has a bomb shelter across the road from his house... i wouldnt have minded going in for a good look, but both entrances had cages doors that were locked.. there was a small place near christchurch that was a bit older (sumner bay area) you might find something there, but see if there is any guides. you're bound to find something

Hey i<3BillMurray

Try this site -

NZ ghosts

and a wee map of sightings in NZ - Click me

I don't think there are really many hotspots for UFOs in NZ *sigh*

Hope you have a great trip and definately keep us all posted on how it goes original.gif

Edited by Potholer