Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UM-Bot

In the beginning...

4 posts in this topic

Tammy A. Branom: I like to write cyclic fiction stories. By that, I mean that how I end a story is to circle it back to the beginning, using many of the same words and scenes from the very beginning. The way I look at the end is at least as important as the beginning. Being that as it is, my cyclic nature often times gives me thoughts on how the end of one thing brings about the beginning of something else. Hence, our world; our civilization.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

I like the thought behind this. It could very well be closer to truth than fiction. I am impressed.

What about.. there are Megalithic structures that predate the Mayans, the Egyptians, the Romans the Greek. They predate history as we know it. Stones that seem to have been melted into place, including a slag like finish, rounded edges and an incredibly tight fit. We find similar structure all over the world, all from the same period, though we have no way to date them. Some say they are over 10,000 years old. There is written proof that the Mayans found, and then built atop some of these ancient structures. Some of the stones used to build them weigh in excess of 800 tons. A few as much as 1200 tons. We know they were quarried miles away from their current sites, and polished as smooth as any we can now replicate.

How did they move these huge stones? How did they work them? How were they cut from a single formation with laser like precision, then transported miles away by a culture that had yet to discover the wheel? There are stones that have a 1/4 inch slot cut into their entire length, and the inside of the cut is polished as well. Some are held together with metal straps. Even the grooves cut in the stones for the metal is polished, as if melted for just that reason. The Mayans didn't even have the wheel at the time. How did they carve huge doorways, caves that are polished on the inside? Where did they get this technology? How did we loose this technology if it is within even our oral history. It seems no one has ever even heard a story of them being built, anywhere in the world. How can this be?

The same technology is seen at many other site in the world, all dating from the same period. They all seem to predate both oral and written history. Most have signs that the stones have been MELTED into place!How did they do it? Then all of the sudden, all over the world, it stopped. No other buildings of this type are to be found again, anywhere. Why? What happened to the people that taught the entire world this style of construction? Did they go into said time loop? Maybe they went back to their home world? Will they be back in our time, or in our future? Where did they come from and how long ago did they actually build these structures? All questions that need an answer. But does mankind have the intelligence to either find their actual age, or who the builders really are? My mind needs to know these answers. I'm sure many of yours are as well.

We are not alone, we were never alone.

Gods from the sky? Maybe. Someone from the sky, definitely. We all have to get our own answers to the questions we have. Each is different. But in the end, all of our answers will point to the same place. That I am sure of. It's just a matter of time.

I also write cyclic fiction! We should get together! I see circles and cycles throughout my life, with "history" repeating itself and even loved ones reincarnated; around and around it goes. I see time as both a process and an object, holographic, as in each piece contains the whole. I think humans are the link between physical (animal) and spiritual. We are evolving into angels. Which we already are, in the object-process of time-consciousness.

I found your article very thought-provoking. Have you written it as fiction?