Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PIZZA TOPPINGS!

iamicelandic

just thought i'd pst a thread asking peoples favorite pizza toppings. Gonna order one soon, so might choose one from people suggestions!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyrdlight

• FLOMBIE

• iamicelandic

• schizoidwoman

chicken goat cheese and red peppers, or peperoni green pepers and pineapples.

Cheese, of course (and lots of it)

Green onions, mushrooms, olives (black and green), pepperoni or any meat, alfredo sauce, green peppers, maybe anchovies....more cheese....chicken, ham, bacon, broccoli...

Ham, Turkey, Sausage, Pepperoni, [Green] Onions, additional cheese, and bacon (preferably non-Canadian... though that rubbish isn't truly bacon anyway, so it's a moot point).

I have a new favorite thanks to a new pizza place in town (they make pizzas in a coal oven thin crust really good ^_^ ) . They make one of the best pizzas there and it's pretty simple too. It's a ricotta and mozzarella cheese blend, small meatballs (freshly made nice and tender), all over a tomato based pizza sauce. :lol: The silly thing is this sounds a little fancy and I have never ever been one for fancy toppings on a pizza before (I'm a typical pepperoni pizza type person myself nothing very special)but this is one awesome pizza they have there.

Edited by Blue Box

Cheese, black olives, diced tomatoes and onions. I generally don't like get meat on it but if I do I like bacon, or just a bbq chicken pizza. :tu:

Romano cheese, black olives, mushrooms, and maybe some sun-dried roasted tomatoes.

So when it it gonna be delivered? :yes:

just thought i'd pst a thread asking peoples favorite pizza toppings. Gonna order one soon, so might choose one from people suggestions!

peperoni, sausage, ham, mushrooms , onions , banana peppers black olives

Romano cheese, black olives, mushrooms, and maybe some sun-dried roasted tomatoes.

So when it it gonna be delivered? :yes:

In the end i decided to get your one, but with bacon as well. I'm a big meat fan! Thanks and was delivered just recently and been eaten now!!!

mine is pineapple and pepperoni. you have to special order, because the norm is pineapple and sausage. but my way it is like sweet and sour.

but i will eat any pizza except hot peppers.

Edited by danielost

I just had pizza last night. I don't like meat on my pizza so I get as much veg on it as I can. But the usual old reliable is green pepper, black olives, and onions. I had one that had broccoli, spinach, sundried and fresh diced tomatoes on it once and that was quite yummy.

I like green peppers and chicken.

ham is good with pineapple if you're in to that kind of thing.

I like to take english muffins and toast them just a little then you put the sauce and your own toppings on them and stick them in the oven until the cheese melts and it's like the best thing ever! It's so fresh and delish! and So much healthier for you!

My favorite is Pizza Hut with Mushroom and Green Peppers and Onions! I do like pepperoni as well. Ham and Pineapple are great too! Slurp! :D

• 1 month later...

I'm in a margherita phase at the moment but otherwise I would go for tuna, red onions, anchovies and mushrooms.

Anything but anchovies for me. Pizza is my favorite food group. :tu:

mmm, I like spinach, garlic, and mushrooms.. Sometimes extra cheese depending on if the place knows how to apply the proper amount or not.

Pizza Nova makes a really good one with portobello mushrooms & asiago cheese

edit to add: It also has hot sopressata

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Hamburger, sausage, green peppers, onions, black olives, mushrooms and cheese, cheese, cheese !!! Gee thanks. Now I have to order one, LOL

I like just plain cheese pizza. I used to like pepperoni but not anymore. \:

i used to work makin pizza, i'd say my fav toppin would be simply mushrooms with extra extra cheese. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pepperoni, sausage, and pineapple are lovely together. ^_^