Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

Shall we bicker?

(jk) :lol:

H@)) yes ! a good bicker is what this thread needs !

Remember I said I saw E.T flying a machine and I have the proof to prove it !

My sighting and my statment ! Nuff said ! Now go prove that I didnt see it ! THe burden of proof is upon the ones that dont believe ! :tu:

post-68971-0-02686500-1327172270_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

H@)) yes ! a good bicker is what this thread needs !

Remember I said I saw E.T flying a machine and I have the proof to prove it !

My sighting and my statment ! Nuff said ! Now go prove that I didnt see it ! THe burden of proof is upon the ones that dont believe ! :tu:

Ok guys and Gal`s Were slipping here ! Get that best evidence for E.T back on Top whurst it belongs ! :wacko:

This is where a UFO blasted right thru the clouds as it chased a F-16 right down to the hard stuff ! :tu:

post-68971-0-85500200-1328327979_thumb.j

I am enjoying reviewing this forum. I am always looking for interesting stuff to add to my fan page on facebook. It is located at facebook.com/pages/Oddly-Weird/317498061624460 and is titled Oddly Weird.

So my question here, since it is my first time on this forum, has anyone posted anything substantial as far as proof of alien existence? There are a lot of pages to look over here so it would take me a while to sort all of the info.

Feel free to post things on Oddly Weird as well. People are very interested in this stuff, as am I.

I am enjoying reviewing this forum. I am always looking for interesting stuff to add to my fan page on facebook. It is located at facebook.com/pages/Oddly-Weird/317498061624460 and is titled Oddly Weird.

So my question here, since it is my first time on this forum, has anyone posted anything substantial as far as proof of alien existence? There are a lot of pages to look over here so it would take me a while to sort all of the info.

Feel free to post things on Oddly Weird as well. People are very interested in this stuff, as am I.

There has been 2 previous Best Evidence threads. The first was 866 pages long, the second over 1000 pages. We have disected most of the "famous" cases and losts of the not so famous cases.

Still.... Nothing substantial.

No proof that ET is visiting Earth..... or exist at all for that matter.

JUst watch the Super bowl tonight ! Theres Lots of Aliens in the Stands, and theres gonna be a Big-Game tonight ! My money is on the Greed factor ! T.V. wins hands down !

I'm sorry, but in the OP you said Artifacts on the Moon and Mars. Wut?

Yes, google alien artifacts on the moon and mars and you will find numerous links, claims and theories about this.

Then you go to youtube and type in the same thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJAjctdIL3Y&feature=related

Edited by Hazzard

I'm sorry, but in the OP you said Artifacts on the Moon and Mars. Wut?

Some people are seriously claiming this. Is that so hard to believe? I mean, look at some of the other claims out there.... Monsters, ghosts and angels.

This is what abducted Betty and Barney Hill.

pinkufocloud.jpg

Clouds don't fool people into believing they are UFO's, fools 'fool' people into believing clouds are UFO's.

Just saying!

Clouds don't fool people into believing they are UFO's, fools 'fool' people into believing clouds are UFO's.

Just saying!

Wow, that was deep, man. :tu:

Wow, that was deep, man. :tu:

So deep that it flushed it`s self ! But then again mankind is sorta deep in the third person.

So deep that it flushed it`s self ! But then again mankind is sorta deep in the third person.

Just for that, I'm going to lie next time you ask me which way the winds blowing! :unsure2:

ETA: I know, you know I know, that you know I know you know what I'm talking about. Is that deep enough? :hmm:

Edited by lost_shaman

Just for that, I'm going to lie next time you ask me which way the winds blowing! :unsure2:

ETA: I know, you know I know, that you know I know you know what I'm talking about. Is that deep enough? :hmm:

Now I know why I like you so much LS ! good on you ! Lets have a drink to that ! :tu:

I just Google(ed) Best Evidence for aliens, and this is what I got,... in pictures.

http://www.google.com/search?q=best%20evidence%20of%20aliens&biw=1920&bih=959&sei=DXE0T-iFM_DO4QS2mO2jAg&tbm=isch

Im sad to say that, this is beyond weak. :(

Edited by Hazzard

I just Google(ed) Best Evidence for aliens, and this is what I got,... in pictures.

http://www.google.com/search?q=best%20evidence%20of%20aliens&biw=1920&bih=959&sei=DXE0T-iFM_DO4QS2mO2jAg&tbm=isch

But it fills the bill for those that need easy answers !

Cheer`s Hazzard !

post-68971-0-86560200-1328845106_thumb.j

Now I know why I like you so much LS ! good on you ! Lets have a drink to that ! :tu:

"Loves" BBQ in Chillicothe, Tx has free draft beers!

ETA: But more importantly, a BYOB policy!

Edited by lost_shaman

Those rather nice in-cockpit shots of F-15s came from one of the earlier versions of this very thread. I suppose that was from one of those very long arguments we used to have about one of those alleged videos of a UFO being shot down, remember them? Ah, those were the days.