Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

I can't imagine natural processes advancing from a few complex molecules, to a cell membrane enclosing even the most primitive DNA replication and cell division. I'm of reasonable intelligence and I'm pretty well read...but I can't get my head around the spontaneous creation of life from natural events...although I do agree on evolution once life gets going.

But the Miller-Urey experiment was never supposed to illustrate this. It was a huge breakthrough to prove that the building blocks for life exist. I have a friend in IT who has the same ID ideals as you, he finds DNA too well coded to have "just happened" But if that is the case, wouldn't the amino acids that form the building blocks for life also have to be intelligently designed? Just how far does one delve into that rabbit hole?

I find the perfect symmetry of existence convincing evidence that complex structure do happen, they just start out very small.

As for the pieces Apollo 12 brought back from Surveyor,... On one sample (out of 33) they found Streptococcus mitis, but that positive detection of life may be the result of accidental contamination of the material after it was returned to Earth. I guess the jusy is still out on that one.

But yes, I hear what you are saying. If not intentional seeding, it could have gotten here with comets back in the days? Thats where I would put my money,... not all of it though. :D

I believe that it originated on Earth..... under the right circomstanses life finds a way.

With regards to evidence for UAP, it is always interesting to discuss a natural phenomena, and how it can be presented so spectacularly. One instance that caused quite a stir that I have never seen mentioned here is The Petrozavodsk Phenomenon. Not sure how many people are aware of this but Russia put quite some effort into the investigation, personally I think it looks much like a sprite, James Oberg has said it was the satellite Kosmos-955, in any case, I was wondering if anyone had any opinions to throw at it.

The Petrozavodsk phenomenon was a series of celestial sightings of disputed nature on September 20, 1977. The sightings were reported over a vast territory from Copenhagen and Helsinki on the west to Vladivostok on the east.[1] The phenomenon is named after the city of Petrozavodsk in Russia (then in the Soviet Union), where a glowing object that showered the city with numerous rays, was widely reported.

LINK

"General outline of the phenomenon. At night, early on the 20th of September of 1977, over a vast area in the northwest of the European part of the USSR, unusual light phenomena in the atmosphere were observed, namely formation and motion of bright, luminous bodies surrounded by extended shells and emitting light rays or jets of quaint shapes. The shells transformed and diffused within 10 to 15 minutes. Besides, a more longlived, stable glow was observed, mostly in the northeastern part of the sky. These phenomena took place during disturbances of the geomagnetic field and the upper atmosphere. Somewhere, aurora borealis was seen."

LINK

The Petrozavodsk Incident

The “Petrozavodsk Incident,” as it came to be known, gave an impetus to the development of such a cooperative activity. Over a period of several minutes on September 20, 1977, in the middle of the night, the inhabitants of the northwest region of the USSR observed an extraordinary, massive, luminescent UFO phenomenon. The description of this event, based on accounts of eyewitnesses, appeared in the newspaper Izvestiya on September 23, 1977, under the headline “Unidentified natural phenomenon: The inhabitants of Petrozavodsk were witnesses to an extraordinary natural phenomenon.” According to the article, on September 20, about 4:00 a.m., there suddenly appeared in the night sky a huge “star” radiating pulsating beams of light to the ground. This object slowly moved toward Petrozavodsk, lingered over the town like a “huge jellyfish,” and illuminated the area with tendrils of radial beams, described as being similar to a downpour of rain.

After a few minutes, the luminescent “shower” stopped. The “jellyfish” wrapped into a bright half-disk and began heading toward Onega lake, in an overcast sky. There, a round depression of bright red color in the middle and white on each side formed in the clouds. This phenomenon, according to testimony from the eyewitnesses, lasted for ten to twelve minutes.

LINK

p104-07.gif

Petrozavodsk_phenomenon_photo_copy.jpg

• Like 1

Petrozavodsk_phenomenon_photo_copy.jpg

Hey, psyche,...I never heard about this, is this an actual photo of whatever it was?

Hey, psyche,...I never heard about this, is this an actual photo of whatever it was?

Indeed it is mate, I cannot help thinking it looks an awful lot like a sprite. I know the Jim Oberg evaluation is a russian origin, but the similarity is fascinating I find.

TLEdiagram.jpg.jpg

^ it's an interesting suggestion, but it's clearly an Atmospheric jellyfish, which is one of my favourite hypothesises. A particularly fine one too.

:D

^ it's an interesting suggestion, but it's clearly an Atmospheric jellyfish, which is one of my favourite hypothesises. A particularly fine one too.

:D

Isn't that the other name for sprites? :innocent:

I think I would have to agree with you on this, psyche, it looks just like it, (no disrespect Jim) and if you are correct I believe its the first time something like a "sprite" has been caught on film?

What do you think about the Mars rock ? I thought by now there would be Best Evidence for Martians at this time ? Guess its not been long enough to photoshop it and make up stories ?

What do you think about the Mars rock ?

As far as I know, the jury is still out on the Allan Hills (AH84001) meteorite,...?

I think I would have to agree with you on this, psyche, it looks just like it, (no disrespect Jim) and if you are correct I believe its the first time something like a "sprite" has been caught on film?

I agree, I hope Jim has a little time to pop in and comment, I'd like to learn more about Kosmos 955, and the theory behind that explanation. I can only evaluate what I see, I am sure Jim has a mountain of information that I have not seen.

Natural phenomena just does not pull them in like little green men does it Haz ;)

Natural phenomena just does not pull them in like little green men does it Haz ;)

Nope, and in a way I get all that,... Wild speculations, wishful thinking and technobabble can be lots of fun.

Roswell-Crash.jpg

I have a little book at my shop with a lot of technobebble, Its called a labor time chart for the Unknown FTL Saucer repair tech !

So far Ive only gotten to use it in my best dreams ! :alien::no:

• 3 weeks later...

good to see you back mcrom :yes::gun:

Found what, exactly?

his password on UM :innocent:

his password on UM :innocent:

:lol::nw:

Yea, its been a while, good to see you again, mcrom.

good to see you too quillius, hazz... :tsu:

hope all is great.... :alien:

hi every1... :santa:

Edited by mcrom901

although only time will tel lif this is the real mcrom....maybe they finally got to him

Hey Mcrom one more quick thing, last year some time during a debate on Phoenix you posted a link to a site containing many of the 'statements' made by witnesses to the 8pm event, I cant for the life of me find it, if you have it too hand I would appreciate you posting once again.

thanks fella.

Hey Mcrom one more quick thing, last year some time during a debate on Phoenix you posted a link to a site containing many of the 'statements' made by witnesses to the 8pm event, I cant for the life of me find it, if you have it too hand I would appreciate you posting once again.

thanks fella.

heya q... was it this one... http://home.comcast.net/~tprinty/UFO/azwit.htm by any chance? there was another one too... can't recall, my memory is so blank at the moment... re the phoenix lights, the outstanding issue which needed clarification came from fitzgerald regarding the canadian tutors.... that didn't add up, just sayin

although only time will tel lif this is the real mcrom....maybe they finally got to him

58dOW7ZjUUGefHcaT21NQA2.jpg

:P

• Like 1

heya q... was it this one... http://home.comcast....y/UFO/azwit.htm by any chance? there was another one too... can't recall, my memory is so blank at the moment... re the phoenix lights, the outstanding issue which needed clarification came from fitzgerald regarding the canadian tutors.... that didn't add up, just sayin

58dOW7ZjUUGefHcaT21NQA2.jpg

:P

yes thats the one thanks,. As for the flying tutors, yes this is an issue for me also and unresolved......I was trying to find out if the controller that was having teh initial conversation with the 757 also heard what was said by the pilot 'claiming' to be part of teh flying tutors.

as for your image.....glad you guessed what I was alluding to......now I know its the real you :)

• Like 1