Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

The incident also sparked a medical investigation which revealed that the captain had been taking a bronchial asthma treatment for three years while he was on duty without declaring it.

i'm not sure where this one is heading....

http://www.papersearch.net/view/detail.asp?detail_key=42801841

:unsure2:

Edited by mcrom901

Pilots to this day report UFO`s ?

Of course they do,... I know I did, back in the days.

I wonder if this is another one of those many missuses (is that a word) of UFO? I mean, shouldnt it be mandatory for pilots to report stuff upp there, even stuff they cant identify?

It's not mandatory. These things can be reported and have been.

It's not mandatory. These things can be reported and have been.

You do get the point psyche was making though, right?

The fact that some professions might be a little more "sensitive" to the belief in aliens on Earth than others.

It is odd.. in the sense that DONTEATUS was referring to... that saying you saw an unidentified flying object still has that 'nutcase!' stigma attached to it...

It is odd.. in the sense that DONTEATUS was referring to... that saying you saw an unidentified flying object still has that 'nutcase!' stigma attached to it...

That is because of the fact that some people says UFO when the actually mean ET spaceship.

-Do you believe in UFOs? I mean, what the hell!! :angry:

That is because of the fact that some people says UFO when the actually mean ET spaceship.

-Do you believe in UFOs? I mean, what the hell!! :angry:

Well thats the best thang about opinions we all got-em ! As for UFO`s and Aliens ! The two I saw were for sure not man made,or a natural anomaly. And I can prove it to myself every time I think back on it ! :innocent:

Well thats the best thang about opinions we all got-em ! As for UFO`s and Aliens ! The two I saw were for sure not man made,or a natural anomaly. And I can prove it to myself every time I think back on it ! :innocent:

Thats where most of this end up,... In the personal proof VS scientific proof file.

really? You do surprise me.... :innocent:

Like Im surprised to your beliefe in pretty much ALL paranormal phenomenon. :tu: I have yet to see you skeptical to/debunk anything. :lol:

UFOs, Alien abductions, Area 51, Cattle mutilations, Crop circles, Alien structures and artifacts on the moon and Mars...

All propaganda from the technology cartel owners of the free energy UFO flying machine.

We don't want free energy fast flying airlines to destroy our economy do we.

But do we have to take funding for writing this stuff out of the economy.

All propaganda from the technology cartel owners of the free energy UFO flying machine.

Are you saying that the entire UFO phenomenon is created by the evil government to make us look up, instead of down?

Right. He talked about seeing a UFO and was punished for it.

Because he breached privacy and company guidelines. I could be sacked myself for the same thing. If you can find a direct link between his dismissal and the UFO, I would love to see it. The only link here is assumed. That is the biggest problem with the UFO field today, and always has been.

I wonder if this is another one of those many missuses (is that a word) of UFO? I mean, shouldnt it be mandatory for pilots to report stuff upp there, even stuff they cant identify?

It is mandatory, and it was reported whilst he was in the air, he simply broke policy (twice), a sackable offence in any workplace. Really, it is quite amazing that he retained a position at all considering his breaches. He should have reported this to his superiors, and awaited instructions from there. It is not uncommon. I am a just a sparky and I have had to sign many non disclosure agreements in my time.

Now, if he said that he saw an alien starship enroute...... I can imagine how that migh get his wings clipped.

That is pretty much what he said, you have seen the posts on this case. But even that woud not result in termination. Not a single case whereby a pilot has been terminated for uttering the letters UFO has been documented. It is just a claim. Makes the whole thing all that more mysterious I suppose.

i'm not sure where this one is heading....

http://www.papersearch.net/view/detail.asp?detail_key=42801841

I am impressed, You sure know how to pull a rabbit out of a hat. Hallucination I am not so sure of though, I am still thinking natural phenomena, something like that flying dales picture getting around.

8b906f2ae2bb.jpg

Is that not correct though? Considering the usage of the word "Central"?

And with the change, could that not have simply been that the Huffington has embarrassed the USAF into updating records?

Hi Mate

To be fair if I run these names past you:

Richard Hoagland, Zechariah Stitchin, David Icke, Billy Mier, Paul Hellyer, Geroge Adamaski, Giorgio Tsoukalos.....

do you blame anyone?

So what is stopping private enterprise? Do you really feel that free power would hurt industry? what about all the crap you plug in? If power was free, how do you think markets like Air Conditioning would fare? What about the market for a powerless car? You do not think this would overshadow selling other peoples oil?

Edited by psyche101

Like Im surprised to your beliefe in pretty much ALL paranormal phenomenon. :tu:I have yet to see you skeptical to/debunk anything. :lol:

yeah yeah yeah.... ^_^

re underlined...I don't think you have been paying attention.

just one example...my post 28 on this thread.... http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=220450&st=15

yeah yeah yeah.... ^_^

just one example...my post 28 on this thread.... http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=220450&st=15

But, bee, your suggestion is too logical and mundane to be true.

yeah yeah yeah.... ^_^

I wouldnt exactly call that "debunking" cattle mutilations, angel. But, I guess its better than the "aliens did it" nonsense. :)

Thats where most of this end up,... In the personal proof VS scientific proof file.

I have no problem with my believing what I saw, And I have scientific proof ! I know what I saw and have run all the test,and come up with the Facts that I did see E.T Flying a craft in out airspace,right beside me those two different times.

ANd it wasnt a Movie ! So there ! I win ! now Im going to go See Battleship 2012 ! :innocent: