Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

WoW what a nutty thread! I can't believe no one has been mean to the OP!

*waves to the regulars*

[...] I can't believe no one has been mean to the OP!

[...]

Who would want to mess with governmental agent... Thats dangerous... B)

WoW what a nutty thread! I can't believe no one has been mean to the OP!

*waves to the regulars*

Hey Pax, long time no see. :tu:

This has government cover-up written all over it. :angry:

I cant wait to see what someone like Richard Hoagland will make out of this "retraction",... :clap:

On the subject of Hoagland, it appears that, once again, he presents "exhibit A".

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/hoagland_materials_12-1-12

Is it more that mere coincidence that this article is timed closely to Hoaglands "discovery"? :w00t:

http://occupycorporatism.com/cia-sponsored-trolls-monitor-internet-interact-with-users-to-discredit-factual-information/

• Like 1

On the subject of Hoagland, it appears that, once again, he presents "exhibit A".

http://www.coasttoco...terials_12-1-12

Is it more that mere coincidence that this article is timed closely to Hoaglands "discovery"? :w00t:

http://occupycorpora...al-information/

" the CIA provides training videos to new recruits on how to troll the internet. Once a target is locked-in, all open source information is obtained on the individual, and then any angle to discredit them in public forum is used on social media sites."

Does this training cunningly include pretending to be barely literate, and to be unfamiliar with the basic principles of punctuation, or is that just characteristic of the kind of people the CIA recruit for their spooktivities?

Don't you yearn for the days, incidentally, when if one had a theory to promote, one had to spend some time writing it down and explaining what it involved and what led one to that conclusion, rather than expecting everyone to sit thru a two hour viedo?.

Stirring music, though.

• Like 1

[...]Does this training cunningly include pretending to be barely literate, and to be unfamiliar with the basic principles of punctuation, or is that just characteristic of the kind of people the CIA recruit for their spooktivities?

That comes with training package. Correct punctuations may rise suspicions.

http://www.coasttoco...terials_12-1-12

http://occupycorpora...al-information/

Yay...Richard...cheers synchronomy :clap:

will watch that when I have time in the next couple of days...

:D

:P

"An incredibly ancient high-tech ruin, adrift in the sands of mars and time." :cry:

And did you know that the fact that the mars rover thingumy has 17 cameras is part of some incredibly arcane Illiminati ritual? it's true.

And 60 degrees is incredibly importnat in the hyperdimensional torsion field physics model.

I'm learning lots of new stuff here! :)

Edited by 747400
  • Like 1

Something tells me that the CIA and NSA are more interested in "trolling the internet" for national security reasons (ie, terrorists) verses Mr. Hoagland's pyramids on Mars notions.

Well, having just watched the whole presentation from our good and learned friend Mr. Hoagland, the premise of which being that we came from Mars after Mars was rendered uninhabitable in an Interplanetary war, and that the Elite are trying to discover the secrets of this ancient Martian civilisation to use for their own ends, I must say that there's a lot of food for thought there, for sure. For those who haven't seen it, i can thoroughly recommend it. Make sure you see it through right to the end. There's a bit right at the end that'll surely bring a tear to the eye. :cry:

I hear this guy on Coast 2 Coast all the time.

There is no one better at jumping from real science like the Mars rover Curiosity data and space exploration to the absolute bizzare,... His "hyperdimensional physics" is one good example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Hoagland#Hyperdimensional_physics

Apparently Mars needed to be precisly 19.4 degrees above the horizon when it landed, or something. It was apparently something to do with the Illiminati.

bmk1245 - Hola - Government agent??? Musta missed that one.... Did he say that??

Slave2Fate - Hola!! Hope you been well!

To tell you the truth, D..... I think that the UFO subject/mystery has lost its shine.

Its just the same old belief, opinions and cases regurgitated ad nauseum.

If only that Curiosity rumor was real, and NASA had something cool on the way.

Oh well..... maybe when New Horizon gets to pluto Hoth in a couple of years.

Edited by DBunker

Well, having just watched the whole presentation from our good and learned friend Mr. Hoagland, the premise of which being that we came from Mars after Mars was rendered uninhabitable in an Interplanetary war, and that the Elite are trying to discover the secrets of this ancient Martian civilisation to use for their own ends, I must say that there's a lot of food for thought there, for sure. For those who haven't seen it, i can thoroughly recommend it. Make sure you see it through right to the end. There's a bit right at the end that'll surely bring a tear to the eye. :cry:

Are there any three breasted females in it?

I started watching it last night, but I had a long day and was quite tired and my patience was non-existant.

I didn't get more than a few minutes into it and Hoagland started talking about that face on Mars he won't give up on.

I'm afraid I had to curse and turn it off.

I will give it another try, maybe later today, when my "fringie" mood kicks in!

Edited by synchronomy