Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 13
Hazzard

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

6,154 posts in this topic

Something tells me that the CIA and NSA are more interested in "trolling the internet" for national security reasons (ie, terrorists) verses Mr. Hoagland's pyramids on Mars notions.

Well, having just watched the whole presentation from our good and learned friend Mr. Hoagland, the premise of which being that we came from Mars after Mars was rendered uninhabitable in an Interplanetary war, and that the Elite are trying to discover the secrets of this ancient Martian civilisation to use for their own ends, I must say that there's a lot of food for thought there, for sure. For those who haven't seen it, i can thoroughly recommend it. Make sure you see it through right to the end. There's a bit right at the end that'll surely bring a tear to the eye. :cry:

richard_hoagland_6.jpg
2 people like this

I hear this guy on Coast 2 Coast all the time.

There is no one better at jumping from real science like the Mars rover Curiosity data and space exploration to the absolute bizzare,... His "hyperdimensional physics" is one good example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Hoagland#Hyperdimensional_physics

Apparently Mars needed to be precisly 19.4 degrees above the horizon when it landed, or something. It was apparently something to do with the Illiminati.

bmk1245 - Hola - Government agent??? Musta missed that one.... Did he say that??

Slave2Fate - Hola!! Hope you been well!

Hey there pax dude..... where have you been? And have you found the exhibit A yet?

Be careful PAX you just might fall over laughing after reading a few of these post !

To tell you the truth, D..... I think that the UFO subject/mystery has lost its shine.

Its just the same old belief, opinions and cases regurgitated ad nauseum.

If only that Curiosity rumor was real, and NASA had something cool on the way.

Oh well..... maybe when New Horizon gets to pluto Hoth in a couple of years.

Edited by DBunker

Well, having just watched the whole presentation from our good and learned friend Mr. Hoagland, the premise of which being that we came from Mars after Mars was rendered uninhabitable in an Interplanetary war, and that the Elite are trying to discover the secrets of this ancient Martian civilisation to use for their own ends, I must say that there's a lot of food for thought there, for sure. For those who haven't seen it, i can thoroughly recommend it. Make sure you see it through right to the end. There's a bit right at the end that'll surely bring a tear to the eye. :cry:

Are there any three breasted females in it?

Are there any three breasted females in it?

080312-total-recall.jpg

1 person likes this

I started watching it last night, but I had a long day and was quite tired and my patience was non-existant.

I didn't get more than a few minutes into it and Hoagland started talking about that face on Mars he won't give up on.

I'm afraid I had to curse and turn it off.

I will give it another try, maybe later today, when my "fringie" mood kicks in!

Edited by synchronomy

Ahh ! YEs the Three Jugger`s ! A real hit on the Big Screens !

1 person likes this

More good news, hazz.....

NASA Starts Work on Real Life Star Trek Warp Drive

http://gizmodo.com/5...trek-warp-drive

Gidday Mate

I think the Skylon is one of the more interesting proposals I have seen in a while. - LINK

Space and back in one round trip. No booster rockets required. Quite a leap IMHO.

Skylon_diagram.jpg

Ahh ! YEs the Three Jugger`s ! A real hit on the Big Screens !

31302925.jpeg

080312-total-recall.jpg

NWipx.gif

Haha! The second time I've spotted Total Recall (the original, not that recent cobblers) references here. I only found recently that 'three-juggers' girl was for real, bizarre!

Anyway, that Skylon proposal does indeed look interesting!

Gidday Mate

I think the Skylon is one of the more interesting proposals I have seen in a while. - LINK

Space and back in one round trip. No booster rockets required. Quite a leap IMHO.

Very much local interest as Bond and his team are based at Culham.

The proposal does look very interesting, but the team have been pushing variants of the same idea for 20 years; you do wonder why the financial investment isn't there to take this to reality and commercial success.

Gidday Mate

Skylon_diagram.jpg

Very coool..... sounds like a good place to start..... and then, the Alcubierre drive?

http://news.discover...ive-120924.html

I would like to peek into the future.... lets say 500 years from now.

Edited by DBunker

31302925.jpeg

Probably gonna grab her armpit...female lemeurs mammary glands are located under their arms (I'm not kidding).

Edited by Lilly
spelling issues
2 people like this

Probably gonna grab her armpit...female lemeurs mammary glands are located under their arms (I'm not kidding).

I learn something new every day around here! :lol:

1 person likes this

Well if in a few years were all flying around playing Grabie-Feelie in our personal Skylon`s with Saber Engines Im All in !

Just Imagine the tales from the 200 mile high club we will tell? :nw:

You Rock Lilly !