Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Excuse Game

Bracket

It isn't real! How can I light an imaginary beacon? (And if anyone says 'with an imaginary torch', I will cuff them severely about the ears)

Rustle up a scrummy vegetarian meal for me, please :D

Well seeing as somebody changed the thread to 'wake up and smell the coffee' it only seems right that I tell you there is no such thing as a scrummy vegetarian meal, how can I make an imaginary meal?

Could you rustle me up a scrummy vegetarian, I bet that is more than possible... ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb

I don't serve abomination portions. Go to McDon’talds. They’ll give you one for two for the price of three.

Can I has Poland... oh, damn, fries, can I has fries with that?

Edited by Helen of Annoy

No fries today, Spongbob has run away with the Spachelor.

Can you set me a 'Top Gear' challenge involving a Reliant Robin...

No, I can’t, I stopped playing with cars few decades ago. About the same time I stopped ripping heads off dolls after I dug their eyes out. I hate dolls. They remind me of people.

I’ll give you coordinates, would you dig something out for me?

'Coordinates'? Hmm, I dunno Helen, I'm more of a 'mix 'n' match' girl really. I just put on whichever clothes I fancy when I get up in the morning. Anyway, I shouldn't think anything of yours would fit me ....... sorry.

Read my palm for me, please.

I would but there is a metal U shaped object in the way.

Can you show me the way to go home...

Edited by Junior Chubb

You're tired and you want to go to bed ....... yes? I bet you had a little drink about an hour ago, didn't you? And, let me guess: it's gone straight to your head! I don't know where you live, so I can't help you.

Find a lucky charm for me.

• Like 1

How about an 'Apple & Blackcurrant Mojita'? *gets a highball glass* I need: 50ml white rum *pours*, 12.5ml blackcurrant puree *spoons in*, 25ml green apple puree *spoons in*, cinnamon sugar *sprinkles*, 3 lime wedges to decorate ..................... oh no! I'm clean out of lime wedges!!! *tips drink down sink* Sorry :hmm:

Clean my windows for me ..... thnx

Unfortunately, being a hedgehog, I would not be able to reach your upstairs windows.

;)

Photograph my brand new 1970's dado rail.

You are not allowed to make an excuse for something you asked to be done!

Can you stop making excuses for your own favours?

It's bad form, isn't it? I try to avoid doing it whenever possible ........ let's try and keep standards up in this upmarket thread.

My personal flunkey has the day off today, can you do his duties for him, please?

Can't. It's my day off too.

Don't make a excuse for making excuses.

49391ec6.gif

Knit me a jumper like the one above.

• Like 2

I don’t want to know what epileptic seizure feels like. Not first-hand, no.

Take my mobile phone for a walk.

It's raining right now. So, if I took your phone for a walk, you would gargle when you talk.

Finish everything I start.

You can't even finish it yourself? Set a better example and I will consider finishing everything you start.

Can someone put a donk on it for me...

The best I could do would be to put a dent in it ........ I don't suppose that's any use to you , is it? Sorry

Find the end of the rainbow for me.

• Like 1

Here take this 'w', is that what you were after?

Can someone do up my velcro shoes, I just can't get the hang of it, they are so fiddly...

Go barefoot. No one would notice since everyone is busy staring at your ass. That one on your face, I wouldn’t know about your ass that’s in your ass region.

Sign my “burkha for Junior” petition. He’s scaring the old and scarring the young with his appearance.

• Like 1

Oooooo! It's very tempting, BUT ....... surely burkhas are for females only(except when male 'terrorists' or journalists are trying to disguise themselves), so I don't think you're going to get very far with that :(

Choose some suitable shoes and a bag to go with this coat ........ thnx

• Like 1

Can't do it, I'm fashion impaired by my masculinity.

Look for the eye in the sky.

• Like 1