Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Excuse Game

Bracket

I swear it was 'Hostess" cakes and pies, And I could just spit .... when they called me, ah..I meant my sister,' rosie keester.'.......

Edited by rrainn

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

That's easy to duck(get it?), out of: there's no chicken-cooking happening in this vegan kitchen ....... no sir!

Ensure that I have a White Christmas.

• Like 1

Ensure that I have a white Christmas .....................

.No a cannot do that ,because

some one lost the list ...&. (looking at my watch)* Wow... got to go , I left my Dod running!!!!

will you give me a star And the roll of cheese thats on the bar ?

• Like 1

Weeeell ....... firstly, I have no idea what a roll of cheese looks like, and that bar is certainly waaay too high for me to reach the cheese on it. And if the bar is too high ....... well, the star definitely is! :lol:

Please tidy my garage for me. At the moment I couldn't fit a pair of rollerskates in there never mind a car!

• Like 2

I can't tidy up your garage..... I need ta go paint

the sky (blue) 4 a stranger. Although the car is in

will you give me a Big can of paint?

* helen * a cheese wheel..........

Edited by gracy4033
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

will you give me a Big can of paint?

Unfortunately, the shelf where I keep paint has another shelf 6 inches above it,

so I can only fit teeny tiny tins on it.

Go to the Grand Canyon and shout "Be bop a lula".

• Like 1

I don't shout obscenities in my own language when in foreign canyons.

(No, it doesn't really translate to anything obscene in my language.)

Tell gracy why I don't do cheese wheels.

• Like 1

I can't because I don't know what a cheese wheel is. (Is it the same as a Croatian cartwheel?)

Well, it was lovely having all the Christmas decorations up: streamers, lanterns, baubles, tinsel etc etc but now I can't be a**ed to put them all away ....... could you do it for me, please? thnx. The boxes are in the garage.

• Like 1

But nooooo, no, no, no... no! I don't take Christmas decorations down before New Year, because first goes St.Nicolas with Krampus, then Kristkind and/or Djed Bozichnjak (Father Christmas) on Christmas eve and then comes Djed Mraz (Father Frost) on New Year's eve. I'm not missing third round of presents! Djed Mraz is actually an old commie, but who cares, as long as there are presents...

Understand me.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Understand you?! Oh my goodness, Helen, I've tried ..... believe me I've tried. For the past two years I've been trying but I'm no nearer that goal ....... sorry :(

As Michael Schumacher(?) is in the news at the moment, could someone please take the time to explain to me: why does anyone take an interest in motor racing?

• Like 1

I can't. It's too soon for tasteless jokes and we all know that's the only kind of jokes I'm capable of making. When Schumacher is back on his feet again, then I'll explain it all.

Have another slice of cake.

• Like 1

Oh that's clever, that's very clever :nw: !! Well, sometimes the rules(of this game) are meant to be broken ...... you will never hear me make an excuse not to eat cake :P

I did seven loads of washing yesterday. How about you do the ironing?

• Like 1

But your iron is made for ironing on the left side of the board. I'm not accustomed to that so I might cause an accident.

Kidding. I don't know which is the front side of the iron.

Show me how can I drive a portion of my life in reverse.

• Like 1

I'd love to but…..The thing is…. H of the Hatus… Which exact portion would you like in reverse? As it wasn't stated, it is left to my own imagination and discretion….I'm not too sure you'd enjoy the portions i can drive into reverse.

Go find my cheese.

• Like 2

i cant as the mice from the moon ate it...

bake me some bread

• Like 1

cant as ive got better looking people to chase...:P

clean my house

If that's your house in the pic, it looks pretty clean to me!

(although I'm not sure about bringing a car into the living room)

Rub my stomach while patting my head.

• Like 1

I can't since you're too lazy and won't get up from dozing on your belly and head!

Go and make me some coffee.

Ah! That's one thing I didn't buy. I didn't know which kind you liked so .........

sorry :hmm:

Well, I eventually got the ironing done(no thanks to Helen!), but that meant I didn't have time to cut the grass back and front ........ any volunteers?

• Like 1

Cutting grass is against my religion. That's what I keep a husband for. That and few other things.

Catch me a mouse.

• Like 1

I don't do animal cruelty, not even as a metaphor. Except if there was a python to strangle, maybe, but I'm not breaking my own rules for a hamster.

Make it a python, then.