Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saru

Purpose of human existence

27 posts in this topic

as soon as you see your child born. i think you know then

"Everything" is not dependent on our so-called "faith"

Anyways in order to make life more tolerable some people choose to invent a reason for existing because for some it would be too shocking and depressing to realize that our lives have no more "meaning" than that of a dog or cat.

We live, do things, maybe raise a family then die.

In a way it is like watching a slew of movies on the weekend, they are fun and pass the time but essentially it means nothing except you found a way to make the time appear to pass by faster.

That's cute, obviously your a kid, probably a little boy, who doesnt really know about life yet, maybe you've been dealt a ****ty hand, but all i have to say is hang in there man, things might be hard now but dont give up on God, and at least dont make that decision for your kids and allow them to pay for your mistakes, at least give them the choice. Anyway be positive, you cant always look at life so negative or it will always be that way, and if you are ever blessed with children or one of the greater feelings God blessed humanity with, you cant look at your childs eyes with that negativity... if you cant/dont have kids, i see why.