Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New lead in the Zodiac Killer Case ?

JonathanVonErich

There's so much interesting info, some is stretching to reach a preconceived conclusion, but most is good. Read the Gaikowski threads.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

On February 19 America's most Wanted featured a new picture of one of the Zodiac Killer's victim, Darlene Ferrin. Pictured with Ferrin is a man of unknown identity. The man on the picture closely resembles the composite sketch of the Zodiac Killer that was formed based on eyewitness' descriptions back in 1969 shortly after the murder of Paul Stine. Police believe the photo was taken in San Francisco in the summer of 1966 or 1967.

Here is a link to the picture: New Picture of Darlene Ferrin

(Source: Zodiackiller.com and Mr. Tom Voigt)

Many people still think Darlene Ferrin knew her killer or that the two were somehow connected, so is that Zodiac on the picture with Darlene ?? For now the identity of the man on the picture remains unknown, but Zodiac Investigator Tom Voigt and others are trying to find his identity.

I'm not saying the man on the picture is indeed Zodiac, it could be simply a friend of Darlene or a family member. Some people think the man on the picture is Darlene's ex-husband, Jim Phillips. However many people think the man on the picture don't really looks like mr. Phillips, so we can't be 100% sure about the identity of this man. Again, I repeat, I'm not saying the man on the picture is indeed The Zodiac Killer. For now the identity of the man is unknown, and I really think we need to find out the identity of this person. I have seen pictures of Darlene's ex-Husband and in my opinion he doesn't really looks like the man on the picture, but I'm no expert. Some people think Zodiac knew Darlene/Darlene knew Zodiac, so perhaps the picture is indeed showing Darlene with her killer. I'm trying to find more about this.

IS NOT THE ZODIAC KILLER 1) HE IS NOT BLONDE 2) HE IS NOT 5'8 3) HE IS MARRIED 4) HE USE WATCH 5) HIS HAIR IS ORDINARY 6) HE HAS MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION GLASSESS THE MAGNIFYCATION IS TOO BIG 7) HE IS TO SKINNY 8) HE IS NOT GOOD LOOKING 9) HE WERE VERY UNLIKE CLOTHS 10) HE GET MARRIED THAT DATE BUT I DON'T THINK WAS SAN FRANCISCO MORE LOOKS LIKE IT RIVERSIDE CALIFORNIA REMEBER THIS ZODIAC KILLER WAS 200LBS BODY BUILD POT BELLY SHARP HAIR CUT 5'8 THE ONLY PICTURE COULD TELL US WHO IS ZODIAC HAVE PAUL STINE AND THE REASON HE GET KILL

THE ZODIAC KILLER IS A MAN IN THE 60'S 5'8 HIGHT 180 TO 200 LBS MID 30'S HE DRESS DIFEFERENT THEN ZODIAC KILLER HIS CLOTHS ARE VERY HUMBLE AND ALSO HE IS MARRIED ZODIAC NEVER GET MARRIED AND HAVE NOT CHILDREN ALSO THIS GUY IN THE PHOTO, WHO PLACE OR WHO GIVE TO "AMERICAN MOST WANTED" BECAUSE HIS NAME IS NOT "RICHARD" THE ZODIAC KILLER USE TO USE FEW DIFFERENT NAMES INCLUDE "RICHARD" BUT THIS IS NOT THE GUY WE LOOKING FOR, REMENBER THE ZODIAC KILLER IS PORTRAY AS A MUSCULAR MAN BODY BUILD AND ALSO YOU GO BY THE MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION GLASSESS WRONG! THE POSTER WANTED DOES NOT MATCH TO ZODIAC KILLER LOOK THE WAY HE STAND UP, ZODIAC DON'T DO THAT AND ZODIAC DID NOT TAKE ANY PICTURE WITH IS VICTIMS IF THERE IS A PICTURE ABOUT ZODIAC KILLER YOU WILL SEE THE THIS POOR GUY IS NOT GOOD LOOKING IN COMPARED TO ZODIAC KILLER DEFINITELY IS NOT THE ZODIAC KILLER. THE ONLY PICTURE WOULD TELL US WHO IS THE ZODIAC KILLER IS GONE APPROXIMATELY 45 YERAS AGO THE REASON WHY PUAL STINE GET KILL BY THE ZODIAC KILLER.

Welcome to UM scout69. :)

• Your next mission, should you decide to accept it is a cognizant thought.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The "unknown man" is 100% Jim Phillips. He can deny it all he wants, but guaranteed that is him.

• 2 years later...

Im sure that Jack Torrance and his son were Zodiac his son did lake berresa killings and Jack wrote and taunted Darline maby she knew his son but both military   and Robert Greysmith figured that the holloween card said his name but over looked that the card came with his name Jack T not jack olantern

Edited by Poper

• 3 months later...

This is all very intriguing, and I do indeed believe that everybody should be 100% of this man's identity in order to go further with the case, even though I personally believe that the proverbial "devil in the details" would still be related to either the DNA evidence or a new analysis of the handwriting. 

• 4 weeks later...

Skinny man but not muscular. Thick huge glasses. Dark brown or black hair. Pointy nose, empty eyes, dark. Skitzophrenic. Went to a mental hospital prior to this. Seemed fine upon release but later snapped with voices telling him odd things and to kill these individuals which did not appear normal to him. A unkept man. Lived in his mind, upset with the world controlling him. One victim begged for her life as she tried to escape. He had no feeling because he can't see her as a person. These people represented something he felt he had to do to purify the world. He was crazy. If questioned, he would have been withdrawn. Speaks in low voice around police but yells at victims. Not liked. He is deceased now I feel. 

I watched the program with the new evidence they presented and found it interesting that they could finally decipher one of his old messages with help of a computer and got the name of one of the victims that he was about to kill. 

Edited by Impedancer

• 2 weeks later...

So who is the top suspect this week?

Who was the zodiac? like i was babbling in the other thread everytime a person seeking fame and fortune pops up they have all the reasons their suspect is "the" right one and no other one comes close which it really isn't that cut and dried,

When we whittle off all the years of myth and embellishment 2 or 3 guys still could fit,

I really believe it will be solved, time will tell.

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, the13bats said:

So who is the top suspect this week?

Aaron Kominski.... wait..that’s not right