Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New lead in the Zodiac Killer Case ?

JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich, you seem to be a very good investigator. Wouldn't it make sense to check out my leads? You stated in another thread, "Just over an hour after the attack, the Napa Police Department received a call from a man claiming responsibility for the stabbing. The call was quickly traced to a phone booth in downtown Napa and fingerprints were later recovered."

Wouldn't my uncle have left his fingerprints with the Merchant Marines? Or somewhere? Motor vehicles department? San Francisco State University? His wife? Mightn't she have some of his DNA? Or handwriting?

And you state that, "The three witnesses, though hampered by poor lighting conditions and fog during their observation of the crime, worked with a police composite artist to put a face on Zodiac. A few days after the sketch was circulated throughout the Bay Area in the form of a wanted poster, the witnesses requested the sketch be altered to make it more accurate. Thus another version was made. More than a month after Stine's murder, Officer Fouke finally came forward about his possible encounter with the killer." Is there a working copy of that sketch posted somewhere? The description given sounds nothing like the poster created from Ms. Johns' description of the man. Her description sounds and looks very much like Eddy.

It is my understanding that Carroll was promoted soon after my visit to the SFPD in 2003. You stated, "Conclusion: In early 2004, the decision was made to close the case, much to the outrage of one recently-retired detective. " Who was the outraged detective, Hennessey, Walsh? Surely not Carroll. The case was closed temporarily two weeks after the DNA comparison between my DNA and that on an envelope (not what I had given them permission to do). I gave them permission only to compare it with the DNA under Miss Bates nails, which they never did. I was unaware of the July 24, 1970 letter, but I lived with my uncle at that time in San Bruno and believe I may have licked that envelope. So I do not believe that was the envelope they used to do the DNA comparison. He did handle that envelope but he had airplane glue on his fingertips when he did.

He used airplane glue, he said, to keep his fingernails clean while he worked on a tan Chevy that day. Not sure if it was a car he used in the killings, but he was always buying old cars, fixing them up and selling them. Although I was scared of my uncle and would do whatever he asked out of fear, I had NOTHING to do with any murders. I was only 17 and, as he was well aware, have a huge fear of guns and would never be able to fire one, especially AT someone or any living creature.

Also I claim that he buried a red head person on the side of Mount Davidson in July or August of 1970 in the backyard of the house on Juanita Way. Can the SFPD not check out that lead? Surely the bones are still there. I can show them exactly where, very near the cross. Although that is not evidence, it is a worthwhile lead. There must be a missing red head person from back then.

From what I have read on this forum, the police did not do a very good job in investigating the case, not following through on leads (Mageau) or suspects (Stine's murderer).

The merchant Marines would have record of the ships he sailed on. He was a boiler room engineer aboard a ship on which a man "went overboard". I have very good reason to suspect he threw the man over board as he thought the man was gay (or was the man's lover and did not want anyone else to find out). Perhaps he was a latent homosexual and that could be the reason for his aggression toward young lovers. I know that his father used to torture him when he was young, for real or imagined sexual encounters with his younger sister. The tortures, my mother (his older sister by a year and a half) claimed, were so horrific that it traumatized her. I can imagine what it did to him. She hated her father for what he did to Uncle Bubba.

I do not believe this case will ever get solved. I do not believe the will is there to do it. I wouldn't bother trying to get police to listen if I did not believe very strongly he is the man they are (supposedly) looking for. This is not a game on my part.

There are so many ways for police to eliminate my info or to prove it. I suspect no one really wants this case solved, because, as I said, it is just too darn intriguing unsolved. But there are stacks of places to find evidence to back or disprove my claim. Why don't police want to? I have nothing to hide and have been nothing but supportive of this case being solved. One cannot solve a case where anyone with substantial info is labeled a nut, without proof I might add.

Edited by TheNiece

@ the niece...

i've had a mooch round your blogs.

i'm a little confused - are you claiming that your uncle was also involved in JFK's assassination on the 'snakes' blog?

and that he was also involved in the green river murders, the pickton case and was also a hells angel?

and that you have personally been attacked by al-qaeda operatives who basically told you of their plans to attack the wtc prior to 9/11?

forgive me if i've got things a little mixed up....i've got the mother of all migraines at the moment..

@ the niece...

i'm a little confused - are you claiming that your uncle was also involved in JFK's assassination on the 'snakes' blog?

and that he was also involved in the green river murders, the pickton case and was also a hells angel?

and that you have personally been attacked by al-qaeda operatives who basically told you of their plans to attack the wtc prior to 9/11?

forgive me if i've got things a little mixed up....i've got the mother of all migraines at the moment..

This forum is about the Zodiac Killer. Save yourself a headache and disprove one of my blogs at a time. Can you disprove what evidence I HAVE presented about my uncle?

PS- You forgot the mention the DC Snipers, but I'll save you the questions. The FBI have the surveillance footage of my meeting with them in Vancouver and can clearly see on the footage that the man, John Muhammed, told me of his plans.

Even in that case I tried desperately to notify police, to no avail.

Edited by TheNiece

I admit, I am no sleuth. The things I HAVE encountered happened by coincident. Why? I dunno. But those things did happen. I have never wanted to witness these things, but have been an upstanding citizen in all cases. It is as if the police were not going to listen, some power greater than us all made sure I was put in front of more events to witness. I have learned a lot about police from the experiences. But do try to disprove one at a time. It will be easier for you.

Have you some evidence to prove my uncle was never at the pig farm? My sister was there, as the RCMP know. She saw him there. I will believe her over anyone who was not there any day.

Edited by TheNiece

@ the niece...

Yeah, I was kind of wondering that myself. TheNiece, you never really answered the question or questions. Do you really believe all of this? I am just asking because it is becoming more apparent to me why the police don't listen to you. Just sayin. If I am wrong please by all means prove that I am.

Mike

This blog is the proof that you have nothing solid against your suspect. You only have a long list of circumstantial evidences linking him to the case, just like it is the case for Arthur Leigh Allen and Richard Gaikowski.

You have nothing solid, no real evidences against him. You said that "you think" that he killed Cheri Jo but you know nothing about the killing, don't even know how she died, so how could you be so sure that he is the murderer ?? You don't even have evidences that he was at Riverside at the time of the murder, in fact you have no evidences to back up the fact that he was in the area at the time of all Zodiac murders.

You didn't even tested the DNA, didn't even had the hand-writting compared.

I know it would be cool to say "Hey I just solved this mystery", but you didn't, accept the truth. You couldn't even get a lawyer to represent you in court with such little evidences, I think that's maybe why The Authorities are having a hard time helping you.

Maybe he was involved in other murders, yes, but I,m sure you wouldn't be able to prove that either, all you do is speculating that he might have done other crimes.

You can't accuse people of murdering somebody without having evidences to back up your claims. If he was still alive he could sue you, you are aware of that right ??

Yes people, read her blog, you'll see that she have no evidences against this man.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence none-the-less. The only conclusive evidence is the DNA under Miss Bates fingernails. I didn't post this because I wanted to solve the case, but because I felt it should be solved. As I have stated it is up to police to solve this case. I am more than willing to be of assistance in what ever way I can.

The blog was posted long before my uncle died. If he was so incensed that I made such a public claim, why did he not sue me then? Why does not Eddy come forward, since he is implicated, although I have not stated that I know for certain he was involved, only that the facts seem to add up.

Is that how police do their job, only those with gobs of cash get listened to, not those with gobs of evidence? No wonder the case is not solved.

The handwriting is spookily right-on, n'est pas? I fail to see how it is not evidence that would be useful. Please, can you fill me in on that? Handwriting analyses were done on other "evidence" and it was determined that the note to Riverside compared to the other notes written by the Zodiac Killer. Why would police not want to do a hand-writing analysis on this evidence?

Was Miss Bates strangled with a piano string? Police do not list every fact they have, smartly so. Were any victims strangled with a piano string?

Edited by TheNiece

Yeah, I was kind of wondering that myself. TheNiece, you never really answered the question or questions. Do you really believe all of this? I am just asking because it is becoming more apparent to me why the police don't listen to you. Just sayin. If I am wrong please by all means prove that I am.

Mike

I have presented more evidence than you have. Are you jealous? Again, I am not trying to solve the case, which it is looking more and more like no one really WANTS the case solved; it's just too darn intriguing unsolved, n'est pas?

Mike

Police should not be so petty, don't you think? Evidence is evidence. What if a DNA comparison was conclusive? Why wouldn't police WANT to KNOW? Because they don't want to get caught listening to a nut like me? That IS a wee bit immature. I would never accuse the police of that. Why do you?

Police should not be so petty, don't you think? Evidence is evidence. What if a DNA comparison was conclusive? Why wouldn't police WANT to KNOW? Because they don't want to get caught listening to a nut like me? That IS a wee bit immature. I would never accuse the police of that. Why do you?

Ok, look, I don't have any evidence what so ever concerning any case being talked about on this thread, I just find it interesting that you come on here basically telling everyone reading that you know who the Zodiac was and that you have all this evidence to back it up and then don't really present anything of any value. I think its wonderful that you want to solve this case, great, but to do that you have to have evidence and you have to put that evidence into the right hands. Are you expecting someone here to do this for you? You say that you have presented this evidence to the police, if they didn't listen to you then I'm sorry but that is not my fault. You also have this blog that talks about this person of interest, your uncle, being involved in all kinds of things from the JFK assasination to the green river killings, to having conversations with the beltway snipers. When asked about this(twice) you completely avoided the question and gave absolutely no evidence to back this up either. So answer me this. Why should the police believe you much less why should anyone here believe you. I could say I have a bigfoot locked up in my bathroom, but until I present some credible evidence to back this up why should I expect anyone to put any faith into what I say. I know that I have come across harsh, and I apologize for that, but I am just trying to get some straight answers.

Mike

Why are you so upset, Theniece ??

I have researched the Zodiac Killer Case, the murder of Cheri Jo Bates since I'm 15 years old, started 11 years ago. I have read everything about these two cases, know all the facts and In my opinion your suspect is interesting, yes, but in my opinion he was not involved in both cases.

You lost a lot of credibility when you asked details about the death of Cheri Jo Bates. You don't even know how she died, how can I take your theory seriously ?? The Handwriting is interesting but you didn't had the handwriting professionally checked, so right now you can't take this as serious evidences, and nobody would be found guilty of murder based only on handwriting analysis anyway, you need more proof than that.

You always talk about the DNA but you didn't had it tested yet, so why do you always talk about that ?? Get the test done, then share your conclusion. We don't even know if The Riverside police department still have Cheri Jo's killer DNA in their lab, I know you are trying to find out this important detail and hope you'll get the information soon, but right now you can't talk about DNA "evidences" since you haven't done any test yet.

Cheri Jo wasn't strangled, no Zodiac Killer victims were strangled, allright ?? That we are 100% sure, so don't believe it if you want but these are facts, 100% accurate. Again you are losing credibility there: You believe your suspect is the Zodiac but you don't even know how the victims died !!?? Then how do you know that the murders fits your suspect's MO !!?

There's a lot of interesting facts linking your suspect to the case, but like I said a thousand times it was the same for Arthur Leigh Allen, the number 1 suspect for decades, in fact a more interesting facts than your suspect were linking him to the case but he never went to jail, never went on trial. Why ?? Because they had only Circumstancial Evidences against him, nothing solid. It's the same thing for your suspect and for Richard Gaikowski, who is in my opinion the best suspect we have right now (But I still think he wasn't Zodiac).

So the best evidence you have is in my opinion the Handwriting, but you need more than that. You can't accuse somebody of being a Serial Killer based exclusively on the handwriting.

And you don't even have the proof that your suspect was indeed in the area when all the Zodiac Murders happened, or when the murder of Cheri Jo happened. You need more than a statement, you need to prove it, you have nothing to place him on the crime scenes. Maybe you have more work to do, try to research a little bit more.

I want both these cases to be solved, trust me I really do, I have read everything I could about them, researched every theories, spent way too many hours searching for the truth and I really want these cases to be solved, not for me but for the victims and their families. Cheri Jo's case is very dear to me, I even tried to speak to his brother years ago but to no result.

I really respect your opinion Theniece and you need to respect mine. My opinion is: your suspect is interesting but that you need more proofs to back up your claims, nothing against you or your methods, right now you don't have enough fact to solve this case. Good luck.

Ok, look, I don't have any evidence what so ever concerning any case being talked about on this thread, I just find it interesting that you come on here basically telling everyone reading that you know who the Zodiac was and that you have all this evidence to back it up and then don't really present anything of any value. I think its wonderful that you want to solve this case, great, but to do that you have to have evidence and you have to put that evidence into the right hands. Are you expecting someone here to do this for you? You say that you have presented this evidence to the police, if they didn't listen to you then I'm sorry but that is not my fault. You also have this blog that talks about this person of interest, your uncle, being involved in all kinds of things from the JFK assasination to the green river killings, to having conversations with the beltway snipers. When asked about this(twice) you completely avoided the question and gave absolutely no evidence to back this up either. So answer me this. Why should the police believe you much less why should anyone here believe you. I could say I have a bigfoot locked up in my bathroom, but until I present some credible evidence to back this up why should I expect anyone to put any faith into what I say. I know that I have come across harsh, and I apologize for that, but I am just trying to get some straight answers.

Mike

First of all you got me wrong. I have not stated that I "have all the evidence". That is your imagination. And I never claimed my uncle had conversation with the Beltway Snipers or the DC Snipers, but I did and I do state that FBI have the surveillance footage of the meeting. He was unknown to me prior to our one and only meeting. FBI has already gone over that old news and found it is true.

There are none so blind as those who will not see. I have in fact presented much evidence, circumstantial or not, it fits the facts known by police. What have you to present? Your ability to run someone down? That truly is of no help to anyone.

You do not really want straight answers. That is plain to see. You just want to argue. Please look at what I HAVE presented and tell it does not fit any facts. I don't want to convince you. I thought this was a forum to present ideas and I believe I have done that rather well.

Why are you so upset, Theniece ??

I am not upset, but you seem to be, using bold type and belittling me for the magnitude of evidence I have presented, well. It does fit all the facts known.

The Handwriting is interesting but you didn't had the handwriting professionally checked, so right now you can't take this as serious evidences, and nobody would be found guilty of murder based only on handwriting analysis anyway, you need more proof than that.

It is not my job to do these things. I leave this kind of work to the police.

You always talk about the DNA but you didn't had it tested yet, so why do you always talk about that ?? Get the test done, then share your conclusion.

Again police's job, not mine.

Cheri Jo wasn't strangled, no Zodiac Killer victims were strangled, allright ?? That we are 100% sure, so don't believe it if you want but these are facts, 100% accurate. Again you are losing credibility there: You believe your suspect is the Zodiac but you don't even know how the victims died !!?? Then how do you know that the murders fits your suspect's MO !!?

Just because Miss Bates was not strangled does not diminish the evidence presented. Maybe the red head was strangled, and again that is for POLICE to investigate, not me.

So the best evidence you have is in my opinion the Handwriting, but you need more than that. You can't accuse somebody of being a Serial Killer based exclusively on the handwriting.

I have presented much more than just hand-writing, evidence that matches all facts known about the case, c'est tout and ALL of it matches ALL the facts known. What are the chances of that much evidence being wrong? ALA was DNA tested and failed. Why not do another DNA comparison with my family's DNA? What's to hide?

And you don't even have the proof that your suspect was indeed in the area when all the Zodiac Murders happened, or when the murder of Cheri Jo happened. You need more than a statement, you need to prove it, you have nothing to place him on the crime scenes. Maybe you have more work to do, try to research a little bit more.

That is absurd that I need to prove anything. It is up to police to do that. Why do insist on relating to me as if I am a police officer? There is plenty of evidence in the state of California to prove where my uncle lived during these murders, the Bay Area.

I want both these cases to be solved, trust me I really do, I have read everything I could about them, researched every theories, spent way too many hours searching for the truth and I really want these cases to be solved, not for me but for the victims and their families.

So why do you think I want the case solved? Are my motives that much different than yours?

I really respect your opinion Theniece and you need to respect mine. My opinion is: your suspect is interesting but that you need more proofs to back up your claims, nothing against you or your methods, right now you don't have enough fact to solve this case. Good luck.

Only the police can do the DNA comparison that WILL SOLVE the case and no one can force them to. They haven't solved it in all these years, maybe the evidence points to them not wanting to solve it. That could be. I will not do their jobs for them. The case should be solved and closed soon for everyone's sake.

Edited by TheNiece

First of all you got me wrong. I have not stated that I "have all the evidence". That is your imagination. And I never claimed my uncle had conversation with the Beltway Snipers or the DC Snipers, but I did and I do state that FBI have the surveillance footage of the meeting. He was unknown to me prior to our one and only meeting. FBI has already gone over that old news and found it is true.

There are none so blind as those who will not see. I have in fact presented much evidence, circumstantial or not, it fits the facts known by police. What have you to present? Your ability to run someone down? That truly is of no help to anyone.

You do not really want straight answers. That is plain to see. You just want to argue. Please look at what I HAVE presented and tell it does not fit any facts. I don't want to convince you. I thought this was a forum to present ideas and I believe I have done that rather well.

ok, since you are excellent at dodging questions, are you a politician by the way?, let me just be straight. You stated in your blog that your uncle, the Zodiac killer, also had something to do with other things. These things consisted of JFK's asassination, to the Green River Killings, etc... I want to know if this is true, and also if you have any evidence to back this up. You have to realize that it is a fairly outlandish claim to come onto a very public internet forum and announce to everyone that your uncle was the Zodiac Killer, and then to imply that he was involved in all the other things you mentioned. So, as straight forward as I can, answer this: Did your uncle, who was the Zodiac Killer according to you, also have something to do with the JFK assasination and the green river killings, among other things you listed.

Mike

ok, since you are excellent at dodging questions, are you a politician by the way?, let me just be straight. You stated in your blog that your uncle, the Zodiac killer, also had something to do with other things. These things consisted of JFK's asassination, to the Green River Killings, etc... I want to know if this is true, and also if you have any evidence to back this up. You have to realize that it is a fairly outlandish claim to come onto a very public internet forum and announce to everyone that your uncle was the Zodiac Killer, and then to imply that he was involved in all the other things you mentioned. So, as straight forward as I can, answer this: Did your uncle, who was the Zodiac Killer according to you, also have something to do with the JFK assasination and the green river killings, among other things you listed.

Mike

Yes, but he was not the man who fired the fatal shot in Dallas. Do you seriously think he just faded away into the woodwork all these years?

Have you never heard of the body dump in a secluded ravine in Washington state that police found in 2003? (Bellingham Morning News September 29, 2003) Police found that the body parts had been deposited in the dump over the course of twenty years. Who was charged with those murders? No one. I suggest it was my uncle and his friends.

Don't forget the pig farm. My sister did see him there too. I feel safe in assuming you were never at the pig farm owned by the Pickton's. Then there is the 'highway of tears'.... unsolved.

Do I think he committed every unsolved murder? No, of course not, but he MAY have had a hand in the ones I have mentioned, especially the Zodiac killings, the pig farm..... and Dallas.

If you would like to discuss the JFK assassination, that is on another forum. This one is about the Zodiac Killer.

Edited by TheNiece

Looking at the original sketch:

And then the photo of the husband it's mighty close.

The guy in the photo if he were to smile would his top teeth be sticking out?

Looking back at the AMW photo if you look at his top lip to me it looks like he has the same set of teeth tucked away behind that top lip. I strongly think it was the husband from looking at the photos. I could be wrong but it's so close. Has he ever been checked out?

Clues

Michael Mageau survived the attack and was able to give a description of the shooter to authorities. He described the attacker as a short, heavyset white man, about 5' 8" and around 195 pounds.

The Call

At 12:40 a.m. an anonymous male caller contacted the Vallejo Police Department and reported the double murder. During the call he also said he was responsible for the Jensen and Faraday murders. Police traced the call and found it was made from a phone booth located just blocks from the police department and less than a mile from Darlene Ferrin's home.

The caller told police:

"I wish to report a double murder. If you will go one mile east on Columbus Parkway to a public park, you will find the kids in a brown car. They have been shot by a nine-millimeter Luger. I also killed those kids last year. Good-bye"

Details: Ferrin was married and worked as a waitress at Terry's Restaurant. Mageau was single and worked as a laborer. Ferrin's husband, Dean, was initially a suspect in the murder, however was ruled out once it was established he was working as a cook at Caesar's Restaurant at the time of the murder. Ferrin's first husband, James Phillips Crabtree, was also briefly a suspect.

Edited by ThePitOfReason

Looking at the original sketch:

And then the photo of the husband it's mighty close.

The guy in the photo if he were to smile would his top teeth be sticking out?

Looking back at the AMW photo if you look at his top lip to me it looks like he has the same set of teeth tucked away behind that top lip. I strongly think it was the husband from looking at the photos. I could be wrong but it's so close. Has he ever been checked out?

Where is the original sketch you speak of, please? I'd like to have a look.

Yes, but he was not the man who fired the fatal shot in Dallas. Do you seriously think he just faded away into the woodwork all these years?

Have you never heard of the body dump in a secluded ravine in Washington state that police found in 2003? (Bellingham Morning News September 29, 2003) Police found that the body parts had been deposited in the dump over the course of twenty years. Who was charged with those murders? No one. I suggest it was my uncle and his friends.

Don't forget the pig farm. My sister did see him there too. I feel safe in assuming you were never at the pig farm owned by the Pickton's. Then there is the 'highway of tears'.... unsolved.

Do I think he committed every unsolved murder? No, of course not, but he MAY have had a hand in the ones I have mentioned, especially the Zodiac killings, the pig farm..... and Dallas.

If you would like to discuss the JFK assassination, that is on another forum. This one is about the Zodiac Killer.

don't be so defensive Niece...just explain things...this isn't a political debate thread so i don't think you're gonna get attacked for posting your thoughts....pretty much everything on here is conjecture and supposition...so, if you could, briefly outline the links between the pickton murders, green river and the zodiac...

i don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that there is linkage in these cases so i'd be fascinated to know what you think....

i'm actually reading ann rules book about the green river killer right now and it's troubling me that Ridgeway is constantly referred to as having below average intelligence (89iq) yet he managed to both kill a huge amount of women and evade the police for so long...i find it hard to believe that someone as 'dumb' intellectually would be able to do so....so an accomplice is an idea i would certainly entertain....

You are so right. I see now how mistaken I have been about my uncle all these years. He looks nothing like the descriptions given by Officer Fouke or Mageau or Hartnell. And Eddy is way to fat to look anything like the poster. Besides, it is obviously not them; they neither one wear glasses. Silly me.

Gosh, I can't tell you how sorry I am for wasting so much of your time Jonathan.

You know I don't think the hand-writing is anything like the Zodiac's after all. I don't know what made me think it was.

Someone said that the victim's families have forgotten all about it and don't want to know anyway, just want to move on, so maybe I should too. The case is far too intriguing unsolved. Please have fun with it for many years to come. Please accept my apologies for the interruption.

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Have a nice day. :unsure2:

You are so right. I see now how mistaken I have been about my uncle all these years. He looks nothing like the descriptions given by Officer Fouke or Mageau or Hartnell. And Eddy is way to fat to look anything like the poster. Besides, it is obviously not them; they neither one wear glasses. Silly me.

Gosh, I can't tell you how sorry I am for wasting so much of your time Jonathan.

You know I don't think the hand-writing is anything like the Zodiac's after all. I don't know what made me think it was.

Someone said that the victim's families have forgotten all about it and don't want to know anyway, just want to move on, so maybe I should too. The case is far too intriguing unsolved. Please have fun with it for many years to come. Please accept my apologies for the interruption.

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Have a nice day. :unsure2:

you're not gonna win many converts if you react like that at the first sign of criticism niece!

have a look thru my posts in the politics sections mate....i was on my own there being assailed from all sides for months before people finally 'got' what i was tryin to say...

if you believe in the information you have then shout about it until people listen!

persuasion not sarcasm!

:unsure:

you're not gonna win many converts if you react like that at the first sign of criticism niece!

have a look thru my posts in the politics sections mate....i was on my own there being assailed from all sides for months before people finally 'got' what i was tryin to say...

if you believe in the information you have then shout about it until people listen!

persuasion not sarcasm!

My explanation of why I think he was involved in all the murders I mentioned is worthy of my book, Treading on the Snake, but I'll give you a short version.

This is more "supposition" that I actually witnessed.

In 1963, in Terry, Mississippi, the KKK held rallies all summer at the property across the road from where I lived. I had been accustomed to hearing their rallies at night and people screaming, fire roaring from behind the woods that separated our home from their "camp".

The man who hosted the rallies blew up a church in the late 50's, down the road from where I lived (on my great grandparents farm outside of town). The man lived across the road from us. At the rallies that summer (63) there was a guest speaker, Guy Bannister. The rich old gay doctor, Dr. JG B******, down the road from us funded much of the events that summer in Terry and in Byram (possibly in other locations as well).

He had sponsored some of my cousins in training to invade Cuba. They were all upset when the weapons were confiscated and for other reasons. They hated Kennedy and saw him as someone trying to end the southern way of life by pushing for integration of schools.

Whites kept power back then by inventing a law requiring voters to pass a literacy test in order to vote. Whites did not want Afro-Americans to obtain any sort of education. That had always been grounds for a lynching, along with anyone (white or black) caught teaching them.

Guy Bannister was a guest in my grandmother's home where talks with my uncle lead to his involvement in the assassination. He and two other men were to have a turkey shoot in Dallas.

I believe I even wrote to Kennedy to warn him they planned to kill him in Dallas, but who listens to a 10 year old. There was much talk around town that summer and fall about how Kennedy was going to be shot in Dallas.

In the south back then, there was no one in law enforcement to go to report or stop the attack. Everyone who had any power, sheriffs, marshals, even judges and doctors, were all in on it. There is no way they would have "taken a report about a plan to assassinate the president". They would only laugh at anyone trying to alert them.

Anyway the man, ALL, across the road, a National Guardsman and the sharpest shooter anywhere, was picked to participate in the "Turkey Shoot" along with my uncle and another man, not LHO, (may have been Malcolm Wallace). The man across the road from us, ALL, the National Guardsman and the man responsible for blowing up the church a few years earlier, was the man who killed Kennedy.

You can stop reading now at any time to let me now what a nut I am for suggesting I witnessed this too or that I wrote JFK to warn him.

Anyway as history goes they got away with it. So when Uncle Bubba was just at the start of his career as a serial killer, he had the goods on law enforcement, the government. LBJ would not have arrested him that's for sure. It really was a planned government coup (the JFK assassination), so those in authority back then would not have wanted Uncle Bubba busted for anything lest he spilled the beans. That is why I believe he got away with murder, at least while the Republicans were in power.

Once all the publicity he received in the Bay Area died down, he moved on. He lived in Grant's Pass Oregon where he made other serial killer friends. I read an article somewhere once that a fisherman on the Green River spotted two men, one an older gentleman with balding grey hair the other Gary Ridgway and thought they were just fellow fishermen until he encountered a dead body in the water. I am not sure where I read that, but instantly I thought of Uncle Bubba and would be more surprised if the older gentleman was NOT my uncle than if he was.

My sister also saw him at the pig farm. I know my uncle was busy abducting people on highway 5 in 2003, because I witnessed him in action. (I have the freakiest timing for witnessing these events, unfortunately, because no one listens). However that day, September 23, 2003, I was lucky, as two Washington state Troopers at the bus terminal in Bellingham DID listen when I told them three young people had just been abducted from a red truck outside of town, by my uncle driving a blue car with silver stripes across the bottom half of the trunk and no rear license plate.

On September 24, the same blue car drove past me in the DTES back in Vancouver. At 2AM that same in blue car my uncle (the driver) and another man (looking like a younger version of my uncle, a son?), later identified as being from Oregon, abducted a woman in high heels from the street under my window.

A few days later the report of the body dump was aired on the Bellingham Morning News, September 29, 2003. I felt strongly my uncle was involved in the dump. It also seemed likely to me that some of Canada's missing women could have been deposited there,

along with the three young people from highway 5. I felt very sorry for not having been able to stop the murders or him.

My sister was a drug addicted prostitute in the DTES for much of the latter 80's and all of the 90's. She and her best friend, Marnie Frey, had been to the pig farm to party at Piggy's Palace. I will not tell you all of who she saw there, but among them was our uncle. I warned her to stay away from him and she said she remembered how I had told her that he was the Zodiac Killer back in 1970 when I first arrived in Canada, having just escaped from him.

I truly wish I could have said something to police in 1970, but felt strongly they would not have listened and felt that if I went to them and tried to tell them anything, even about the red head, that Uncle Bubba would have finished me off, as I felt the police would have sent me back home to him in San Bruno. There was no proof to link him to the body buried in the back yard at Juanita Way, but I already knew he was the Zodiac Killer because of the hangman's hood hanging in the living room and because of the gun and because of the crazy way he talked that was a confession, among other reasons.

There was no doubt in my mind in the summer of 1970 about the identity of the Zodiac Killer. I only doubted my ability to get to safety and the police's ability to listen. I had also been privy to the conversations he and Eddy had about getting away with murder, so I knew there was no way to offer any proof of my suspicions. So I bided my time until I could get away. I was so scared of him back then. He was a scary man to live with, let me tell you.

Anyway, he visited another cousin, whom I do not suspect of any foul play, in Alaska often, taking a long road trip the kind he liked, up to Prince George and then to the ferry at Rupert, on the Alaska and back. Many women were murder along that stretch of highway during that time.

RCMP know practically nothing about the Zodiac Killer case, surprisingly and even though I tired to tell them & was laughed off. A Crimestopper report aired October 2, 2003 in Vancouver claimed that two women had been abducted, one of them wearing high heels, the one I witnessed and another woman was abducted witnessed by someone else entirely and we both gave the same description of the suspect (basically a younger, taller, version of Uncle Bubba).

Does anyone seriously think the Zodiac Killer stopped his spree in the Bay Area? He moved on I assume, because the media stopped giving him arirtime. I guess he was going to show them by committing more cross border murder than anyone in history.

People are still going missing in BC and the Vancouver area at a staggering rate, even more than before. No one has been caught. I suspect there is a ring of murders who are profiting greatly in multiple ways from abducting healthy young people. (Organ trade among others)

There are a lot of gaps I know in my story but that is because this is not meant to be a tell all book, just my opinion.

I will state strongly till the day I die, hopefully of natural causes at a natural age, that my uncle IS responsible for the deaths I have mentioned. I know no one will ever connect the JFK assassination, in which my uncle was the shooter on the left side of the car (ALL was the man on the grassy knoll) to any of his thousands of other crimes. So many more people are involved now that it has grown to be an ugly blight on this area. It is truly beyond the restricted RCMP's budget & capabilities to find the evidence. I mean he is already dead and they still can't figure it out.

They have everything to prove my claim or disprove it, my mother's DNA, my grandparents bodies, which they "cannot afford" to have exhumed. So it will never get solved unless the Riverside cops do the DNA comparison about which I have been belly-aching.

And as far as I can tell that will never happen. According to JonathanVonErich, I should be paying for the DNA comparison between my family's DNA and DNA under Miss Bates fingernails, which to me is an absurd notion. I will NEVER do it if the cops won't.

If they don't want to have his hand-writing analyzed or do the comparison, then I can only sit back and write my book, and the case will never be solved, much to everyone's relief (they get to keep their mystery a mystery forever). So be it.

Personally I have always wanted to have the case solved for the families of the victims, but some things are not meant to be, like the second term for Kennedy.

BTW I was told by the Klan kids at school within 30 minutes of the JFK being killed, "Ha that's nothin'! they're gonna keep goin' till there's a KKK" (Kennedy, King, Kennedy)

Anyway that is my thoughts on the subject. Tiring for me. Hope I haven't bored or enraged too many people.

Also I was not trying to be sarcastic, Last night while attempting to post on this forum, my computer was attacked by an object call FilterKeys that removed my keyboard function. So I am now leary of this forum.

Edited by TheNiece

:unsure2:

Also I was not trying to be sarcastic, Last night while attempting to post on this forum, my computer was attacked by an object call FilterKeys that removed my keyboard function. So I am now leary of this forum.

Whatever that is i can tell you it most certainly didn't come from this forum.

Whatever that is i can tell you it most certainly didn't come from this forum.

Ty 4 the thought.