Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a creative endeavor

Daughter of the Nine Moons

Katie looked at Charles Johnson, and her brother Joseph and said, "I knew a Jack Lan Tern who was killed on Halloween... his body was never found."

Charles thought a bit, then nodded- something told him they were on the right track to finding his mystery killer.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Janiel

• snuffypuffer

• seventh_son

"good you finally spoke" declared Charles "but we are still going to have to keep you here, your safest here"

"yes i understand" said Katie "but can you get me out of these restraints?"

Johnson hesitated slightly, casting a glance at Joseph before releasing the restraints. He looked at her blue eyes, and felt something he hadn't felt since his wife left him for the gardener... an attraction to a woman.

but he had her out aged he was quite a bit older.

"What about cindy?" Katie asked snapping Johnson out of his thinking

"Pardon?" he asked

"What about cindy?!' replyed Katie now agrivated

"She hasn't woken up yet," there was sympathy in his green eyes, reminding Katie of leaves at the height of spring.

"Why would anyone want to kill Mike?" she asked- not sure she wanted to know.

umm if you read up a little he died because of a halloween prank gone wrong.......

Stewey and I must have been posting at the same time EXCUSE ME!!!

We don't know why he was murdered. Maybe he knew something that linked him to the murderer.

Edited by seventh_son

"we arent sure yet, his motives are still unknown" Johnson replyed "but we might think that he has something against your family and/or friends"

Johnson looked at Katie, and said, "I've been tracking a man named Jack across this country for the past several years. He seems to only kill once a year... on Halloween..."

Halloween huh, katie couldn't help but wonder what kind of vicious monster they were dealing with She hated to think of having to tell his family what happened.

Just then, Katie heard a low hum overhead. the hair on the back of her neck stood up.

The hum grew unbearable. She covered here ears and fell to her knees.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

she awoke in an angry rage rapidly bolting out of the door like a deranged bat out of hell.

Jonhson confused how this happend in a matter of milliseconds demanded."GET HER DONT LET HER GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Janiel

She raced down the hallway. Past the nurses station and into a stairwell.

She caught her foot, and went sprawling forward. She fell into a group of burly men in white coats.

"Hey! Watch out!".

Katie pushed past them and out through the fire exit.

She stumbled into the brightness outside. She was momentarily blind as her eyes adjusted to the light.

she was then stopped by a figure its body was too dark to make you, confused lost and on the brink of cying her eyes out a voice came from inside her...

"turn around" it said "there is another way, trust me"

Edited by Janiel

And suddenly, she was blinded by yellow as a gigantic banana popped into her sight, waving a crowbar. She scrambled backwards as the banana screamed, "Look out!"

And suddenly, she was blinded by yellow as a gigantic banana popped into her sight, waving a crowbar. She scrambled backwards as the banana screamed, "Look out!"

are you seroius?

Dead serious. tongue.gif Hey, it's UM related. Anyway, continue!

she was then stopped by a figure its body was too dark to make you, confused lost and on the brink of cying her eyes out a voice came from inside her...

"turn around" it said "there is another way, trust me"

Katie stopped dead in her tracks. She peered closely at the shadowy figure.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

"DON'T STAND THERE RUN!!!!!!!" the voice yelled

Katie snapped out of her trance and bloled backwards

Edited by Janiel

She didn't need any more urging. She ran like all the demons of hell were chasing her!