Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a creative endeavor

Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Janiel

• snuffypuffer

• seventh_son

The banana was gaining, waving the crowbar menacingly. She realized it was a man in a haz-mat suit.

She paused and thought, "Why does the haz-mat man have a crowbar?" She decided to ask him.

On second though, no, she wouldn't ask him. She turned, and saw the white coats running towards her from the building.

*Wow. . . . I'm kinda thrown by the whole Banana thing. . . .*

Johnson huffed slightly, his lungs tightening as he slowed his running pace, allowing the men in white coats to take off without him, persuing the key to their mystery; the woman who could help them in the end. Who was this woman, he wondered, as he pondered a way to try and cut her off in her excape route, and what had abused her mind so horribly to make her suddenly snap like he'd seen moments earlier?

Edited by SerenitysRiver

Katie suddenly felt a feeling of "dislocation"- the world wobbled in front of her eyes, and seemed to shift and flow like fluid. When things settled down, she found herself in a field of poppies standing in front of a single grave stone with the words, "The past is chained, the future will be chained, the present is where we make that chain" carved deep into the ancient stone.

Trying despretly to shake the cob webs from her mind she realized this was all another dream. She was so terrified by it all she broke into a raging crying frenzy.

The man in the banana-yellow haz mat suit lowered Katie to the ground, whispering harshly in her ear, "If you want to live, you must trust me!"

In the dream, Katie heard this, and spun around looking franticly for the voice.

At the sound of the voice katie abruptly awoke from her dream. In front of her wasthe man in the haz mat suit staring down at her

"Come with me if you want to live!" the man in the haz mat hissed in her ear before hauling her up and towards the truck.

"Who are you?," Katie stammered.

"It's not important who i am" he exclaimed. "Just do what i said if you want to see

your friends ever again!"

Ok,

If this thread is to continue, we'll have to get past the whole banana thing.

Ok,

If this thread is to continue, we'll have to get past the whole banana thing.

I thought we established it was a guy in a haz mat suit that just happened to be banana-yellow... huh.gif

Continuing on with the story:

The man in the haz mat suit ushered Katie towards the cab of the truck as Charles Johnson rushed out of the hospital and saw them, "Stop! Don't force me to shoot!"

Katie strugled away from the haz mat suited man and dove to the ground. She heard a shot ring out that deafened her ears.

She heard a grunt, and felt the man in the haz mat suit fall beside her. Looking up she saw Johnson standing in the door of the hospital with his gun drawn, a look of concerned relief on his face.

Katie was so confused. Who was the man in the haz mat suit and why did Johnson

shoot him?

Johnson ran to Katie, knelt to check for a pulse on the man in the haz mat suit. With a perplexed look, he rolled the man in the haz mat suit over, and removed the head piece... only to find nothing in the suit.

An empty haz mat suit, what was happeneing? Katie couldn't help but notice a

strange odor emitting from the empty suit.

Both johnson and katie, having inhaled the toxic vapors, also vanished with only the strange odor and their clothes left behind.

Whatever happened to them, no one will ever know.

Moral of the story, dont go sticking your nose around dirty clothes on the floor.

Instead either leave them or wash them. it might kill you if you dont.