Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Travel while fully awake.

Tia

I have had many many tests done. I am perfectly healthy. I have been studying the law of one and am deeply seeking spiritual enlightenment...which has made these occurrences less scary and more about our vibrational life force. 

There was no reason the seizure happened ed that doctors can find, other than a panic attack. I thought when I got that vibrating feeling I was going to have a seizure turns out I have control over it, therefore I do not believe it to be of my any disorder either my body. This is why I am seeking answers through this channel of inquiry. Thank you for your input.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 10/10/2019 at 3:37 PM, Kristin Howard said:

I have had many many tests done. I am perfectly healthy. I have been studying the law of one and am deeply seeking spiritual enlightenment...which has made these occurrences less scary and more about our vibrational life force. 

There was no reason the seizure happened ed that doctors can find, other than a panic attack. I thought when I got that vibrating feeling I was going to have a seizure turns out I have control over it, therefore I do not believe it to be of my any disorder either my body. This is why I am seeking answers through this channel of inquiry. Thank you for your input.

Sounds scary (I used to have bad panic attacks) they mimic some of the symptoms of a heart attack. It can feel like your having a seizure..I'd see stars, briefly black out. I think it's good to have something prescribed/readily available (if u feel it comming on).