Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Secret - Evidence We Are Not Alone

dazdillinjah

This is the very best UFO documentary Ive seen ..better than Beyond the blue ..and must be the very best evidence

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dazdillinjah

• booNyzarC

• DONTEATUS

• Space Commander Travis

Cool, I'll have to check this out after work today or tomorrow. Thanks Daz! :tu:

I haven't watched the entire video, just scanned through it, but it seems to be mainly about the "Majestic 12" documents, with some Roswell stuff, good old Stanton Friedman (naturally) and even Edgar Mitchell thrown in for good measure.

Nothing really new or groundbreaking here, that I can see anyway.

Cz

Thanks for the heads up Cz. I'm a sucker for these videos though, so I'm sure I'll watch it.

I haven't watched the entire video, just scanned through it, but it seems to be mainly about the "Majestic 12" documents, with some Roswell stuff, good old Stanton Friedman (naturally) and even Edgar Mitchell thrown in for good measure.

Nothing really new or groundbreaking here, that I can see anyway.

Cz

Well the documents they showed regarding the UFO crashes in 1941 & 1942 were new to me ..plus the way they tested the documents they had to prove authenticity really impressed me. Basically by the time of Roswell there was a protocol in place to keep any & all real UFO incidents suppressed and yet allow mis-identifications & obvious hoaxes make headlines. Honestly its a must watch, because people should take the time to see and hear the story being told.

This documentary is pretty much a rehash of old information (or disinformation, most likely.)

It seems the documentary hinges on the authenticity of the so-called Majestic Twelve documents, which is a pretty flimsy basis already.

One of the original MJ-12 documents released by Moore and his two partners (UFO lecturer Stanton Friedman and TV producer Jaime Shandera) purported to be a memo from President Truman to Defense Secretary James Forrestal, dated September 24, 1947, which authorized the creation of the MJ-12 group. My investigation revealed that the Truman signature was a pasted-on photocopy of a genuine signature-including accidental scratch marks-from a memo that Truman wrote to Vannevar Bush on October 1, 1947 (see “New evidence of MJ-12 hoax,” SI 14[2], Winter 1990).

(Bolding is mine for emphasis.)

Source:

Bogus majestic-12 documents

Edited by someoldguy

Yes its another re-hash of all the stuff we have all seen before,But Its at least more of the Same-o-Same-o !

Now If we could get the Really Good stuff outta WPAFB.

Remember what "Carl Segan" said.

quote:On the day that we do discover that we are not alone,our society may begin to evolve and

transform in some incredible and Wondrous new Ways !

I cant Wait !

Edited by DONTEATUS

We do know that there was a joint intelligence committee that received high quality UFO evidence, including reports of landings, contacts and crashes. Whether it was really called MJ-12 or not is another story, but such a committee existed and probably still does.

Navy Commander Graham Bethune, who say a UFO in 1951, was informed that reports were sent to a committee like that.

This is another witness that I believe 100%. No doubts.

Bethune's UFO also cuased electro-magnetic effects, which is very common. That psychiatrist on the plane was quite a skeptic for sure, because he actually had the great privilege of seeing a saucer that was as clearly as out of this world as anything could be, but he STILL didn't believe it!

Asb Bethune told Timothy Good in his book "Need to Know", a naval intelligence officer visited him at home and showed him a picture book of different UFOs,a nd asked him which ones were like his saucer. I've heard about things like this before, too, intelligence officers in the military and CIA who show up with books like these.

Hed also told Bethune that the best reports went to a 12-member intelligence committee, although he did not call it Majestic or MJ-12, only that such a committee existed.

My linkhttp://books.google.com/books?id=Tqu7764c2cQC&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=graham+bethune+ufo+report&source=bl&ots=fL8Y0sACli&sig=8WWAzcI7LzVohYpIGIrvzrf9h68&hl=en&ei=wcqcTd79L5Sbtwfm1ZS9Bw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CFAQ6AEwCTgK#v=onepage&q=graham%20bethune%20ufo%20report&f=false

We do know that there was a joint intelligence committee that received high quality UFO evidence, including reports of landings, contacts and crashes. Whether it was really called MJ-12 or not is another story, but such a committee existed and probably still does.

I have no doubt that there isn't some kind of government committee to study UFO evidence, even now. And MJ-12 may have been/may be the name of the group. But as far as I'm concerned, those responsible for this "documentary" have been "busted" by fabricating evidence. This type of yellow journalism accomplishes nothing but to create just as much deceit and disinformation as they claim the government has been doing. What a bunch of hypocrites!

It's got to the point with me that if Stanton Friedman says it's dark outside, then I should probably put on my sunglasses.

This documentary is pretty much a rehash of old information (or disinformation, most likely.)

It seems the documentary hinges on the authenticity of the so-called Majestic Twelve documents, which is a pretty flimsy basis already.

(Bolding is mine for emphasis.)

Source:

Bogus majestic-12 documents

Not really the link you have provided makes no mention of the document shown in the documentary regarding the Battle of LA 1942 & regarding the alleged 1941 UFO crash in Missouri which was also supported by documented evidence all the link you have shown mentions of it is this --> "(One of Cooper’s documents claims a crashed saucer was recovered in the spring of 1941 near Cape Girardeau, Missouri, six years before the alleged Roswell Incident. If true, the Eisenhower Briefing Document completely forgot to mention this historic event.)" & as was clearly emphasised in the documentary, by 1947 the US Government had enough experience with the phenomenon to 'at this stage (1947)' cover up any real UFO incidents & only allow mis-identified UFO's and hoaxes to make the news & Eisenhower wasnt President until about 1953

And also the documentary explains the methodology used to verify these documents & explains & shows them ..the link is basically a recounted story, we dont see any procedures etc used for the links conclusions

Im a little busy right now to go through the documentary again but I will do it soon & copy pictures of the documents (re: 1941 & 1942) plus some if theyre useful of the authenticating process (though those processes really need to be seen alongside the commentary)

And lets hope this continues what so far is a very good discussion of this documentary

Oh & btw ..its fine for this topic to be merged into the Bosses topic of same title

I Have downloaded this documentary on my Ipod Touch 2 weeks ago.

Good, but I have seen better.

Edited by JVE

Well the documents they showed regarding the UFO crashes in 1941 & 1942 were new to me ..plus the way they tested the documents they had to prove authenticity really impressed me. Basically by the time of Roswell there was a protocol in place to keep any & all real UFO incidents suppressed and yet allow mis-identifications & obvious hoaxes make headlines. Honestly its a must watch, because people should take the time to see and hear the story being told.

Good video in your OP, dazdillinjah........ :tu:

I can just imagine someone feeling the need to leak the documents, in the interests of shared knowledge.

Then the 'secret-keepers' go full steam ahead to muddy the waters and go to great lengths

to try and discredit them...????

A while back I did a thread about the Cape Giradeau ET craft incident.....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=194164&hl=cape girardeau 1941&st=0

and in this link about Ben Rich....former director of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works I was interested

in the bit about 'hand me downs' re ET craft...and thought of the Cape Girardeau, Missouri 'story'.

I wonder if some the hand-me-downs came from there...?

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…

anyway......I enjoyed the video....thanks.

I can just imagine someone feeling the need to leak the documents, in the interests of shared knowledge.

Then the 'secret-keepers' go full steam ahead to muddy the waters and go to great lengths

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=194164&hl=cape girardeau 1941&st=0

and in this link about Ben Rich....former director of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works I was interested

in the bit about 'hand me downs' re ET craft...and thought of the Cape Girardeau, Missouri 'story'.

Well bee ! What do you really think about E.T`s and there Flying Machines?

I for one dis like the constant harrassment that Skyeagle Gets for just posting His data and finds,as so many there have been ,Some are to be taken at arms length reality and such. But we all have our side of the fence to sit or Fall from.

Roswell is done and ,so are Cape Girarde,Missouri. But both have there facts that many may find have merit!

If we ever get real Disclosure and E.T was found to be actuallt a Real event and proof,brought forth THen at Least we should take Skyeagle Out for a Dinner or sumptin!JMO. I`ll do it IF nobody eles fesses up !

I so want My Fav Martian to be real !

One can have dreams afterall! :rolleyes:

Get Better Mid !

post-68971-0-13395800-1302131090_thumb.j

Thank you Bee ..& very much thanks for linking your previous topic regarding the 1941 Missouri incident (I have replied there as well)

I suspect this thread will attract similar naysayers but *sigh* such is open forum debating lol ..though with the additional documentation you had in your topic I feel it warranted alot more serious discussion

I will (in the next day) add some additional documentation here & I thank you very much for your response & the information you have provided me

I have come to the conclusion that there is something going on with it all.... :yes:

If we ever get real Disclosure and E.T was found to be actuallt a Real event and proof,brought forth THen at Least we should take Skyeagle Out for a Dinner or sumptin!

yeah....definately.... :tu:

Get Better Mid !

ditto

:)

Thank you Bee ..& very much thanks for linking your previous topic regarding the 1941 Missouri incident (I have replied there as well)

I suspect this thread will attract similar naysayers but *sigh* such is open forum debating lol ..though with the additional documentation you had in your topic I feel it warranted alot more serious discussion

I will (in the next day) add some additional documentation here & I thank you very much for your response & the information you have provided me

you are very welcome.....

yaysayers and naysayers discussing these deep and important issues are all part of the big picture...

I am of the opinion that there is real substance to the ET related stuff like Cape Girardeau and Roswell,

there is just too much being leaked here there and everywhere for it all to be nothing.

:tu:

I for one dis like the constant harrassment that Skyeagle Gets for just posting His data and finds,as so many there have been ,Some are to be taken at arms length reality and such. But we all have our side of the fence to sit or Fall from.

Roswell is done and ,so are Cape Girarde,Missouri. But both have there facts that many may find have merit!

If we ever get real Disclosure and E.T was found to be actuallt a Real event and proof,brought forth THen at Least we should take Skyeagle Out for a Dinner or sumptin!JMO. I`ll do it IF nobody eles fesses up !

I so want My Fav Martian to be real !

One can have dreams afterall! :rolleyes:

Get Better Mid !

Totally agreed Don ..I cant be there (on other side of world) but when/if it happens post time & location here I will send over a bar credit :tu:

Totally agreed Don ..I cant be there (on other side of world) but when/if it happens post time & location here I will send over a bar credit :tu:

You Have my friendship daz-D ! We shall tip the nights of the Imagination! Look into the stars and Meet E.T on our own terms ! Ga-day mate! :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-22525600-1302138124_thumb.j

You Have my friendship daz-D ! We shall tip the nights of the Imagination! Look into the stars and Meet E.T on our own terms ! Ga-day mate! :rolleyes:

And you the same my friend & a big G'Day :D (I am serious about the bar credit tho lol)

Not really the link you have provided makes no mention of the document shown in the documentary regarding the Battle of LA 1942 & regarding the alleged 1941 UFO crash in Missouri which was also supported by documented evidence all the link you have shown mentions of it is this --> "(One of Cooper’s documents claims a crashed saucer was recovered in the spring of 1941 near Cape Girardeau, Missouri, six years before the alleged Roswell Incident. If true, the Eisenhower Briefing Document completely forgot to mention this historic event.)" & as was clearly emphasised in the documentary, by 1947 the US Government had enough experience with the phenomenon to 'at this stage (1947)' cover up any real UFO incidents & only allow mis-identified UFO's and hoaxes to make the news & Eisenhower wasnt President until about 1953

And also the documentary explains the methodology used to verify these documents & explains & shows them ..the link is basically a recounted story, we dont see any procedures etc used for the links conclusions

Im a little busy right now to go through the documentary again but I will do it soon & copy pictures of the documents (re: 1941 & 1942) plus some if theyre useful of the authenticating process (though those processes really need to be seen alongside the commentary)

And lets hope this continues what so far is a very good discussion of this documentary

Hiya Daz.

I can totally see how convincing this documentary appears, but I hope that you and everyone else can keep in mind some very basic and fundamental realities. The producers of this video have a very good reason for trying to make it appear convincing. After I share the reason with you, I'll give you another link to review that might answer a few more of the questions you and others have about the authenticity of the MJ-12 documents, or rather, lack thereof.

First, the motivation to keep this rolling.

Take a look at the Products available on their website (link at the top of that page). In particular, check out thier video collections. For example, the 2009 Complete DVD Set of conference DVD's for the bargain price of $240.00. And yes, they have them for every year going back to 2003.

Not only that, you can buy reprints of the documents for between $5.00 and about $18.00 and several books. Seriously, check them all out.

That is why they want people to believe in these documents. This is a cash cow for them.

Now, about that other link. Give these a good solid read in addition to what that oldguy gave you:

http://www.philipcoppens.com/majestic12.html

http://www.roswellfiles.com/FOIA/majestic12.htm

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/new_bogus_majestic-12_documents

That last link is the same one from earlier. But honestly, you should give them a fair shake.

I'd love for these MJ-12 documents to be real. But if you really look closely at the points being made, there is just no way for them to possibly be real.

Sorry mate, I really don't want to rain on your parade or anything. Just trying to share what I consider to be good information.

Cheers.

Hiya Daz.

I can totally see how convincing this documentary appears, but I hope that you and everyone else can keep in mind some very basic and fundamental realities. The producers of this video have a very good reason for trying to make it appear convincing. After I share the reason with you, I'll give you another link to review that might answer a few more of the questions you and others have about the authenticity of the MJ-12 documents, or rather, lack thereof.

First, the motivation to keep this rolling.

Take a look at the Products available on their website (link at the top of that page). In particular, check out thier video collections. For example, the 2009 Complete DVD Set of conference DVD's for the bargain price of $240.00. And yes, they have them for every year going back to 2003.

Not only that, you can buy reprints of the documents for between $5.00 and about $18.00 and several books. Seriously, check them all out.

That is why they want people to believe in these documents. This is a cash cow for them.

Now, about that other link. Give these a good solid read in addition to what that oldguy gave you:

http://www.philipcoppens.com/majestic12.html

http://www.roswellfiles.com/FOIA/majestic12.htm

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/new_bogus_majestic-12_documents

That last link is the same one from earlier. But honestly, you should give them a fair shake.

I'd love for these MJ-12 documents to be real. But if you really look closely at the points being made, there is just no way for them to possibly be real.

Sorry mate, I really don't want to rain on your parade or anything. Just trying to share what I consider to be good information.

Cheers.

Tyvm Boony ..was waiting your take on the doco

I always respect your comments & thoughts on any matter discussed at UM

I have some homework it seems lol but I shall learn from these links you have provided me & shall reply a little bit later ..& thank you Boony, I always appreciate your straight to the point and so far always intuitive take on things

Shall be back after a good study of these links ty

Tyvm Boony ..was waiting your take on the doco

I always respect your comments & thoughts on any matter discussed at UM

I have some homework it seems lol but I shall learn from these links you have provided me & shall reply a little bit later ..& thank you Boony, I always appreciate your straight to the point and so far always intuitive take on things

Shall be back after a good study of these links ty

No problem Daz, I look forward to your thoughts about them.

Cheers my friend. :)