Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

red light triangle videos

Found a huge amount of Chicago sightings on youtube from different viewers.....The latest typical " no way were those lantern" lights....

Here are 2 of them ( there are more go look ).....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxZKue4S3Q&feature=player_embedded#at=17

I am really surprised this was not posted ( unless I missed it ).....

There is a topic going now saying this would be very hard to hoax or make , etc.....

Here is a prime example of how , yes they can......

Phoenix lights anyone?

sky-lanterns.jpg

Renee Hutchinson, who started the Baby James Foundation, explained the lights were actually sky lanterns released in memory of abuse victims.

“You light the bottom of them and they heat up, and as they heat up, they fill up like hot air balloons and they go into the sky,” Hutchinson said.

Hutchinson said police officers even stopped by to see what was going on.

She says this has been an unusual way to get attention for her cause.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• Kazahel

• arenee

• Sakari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess they can be but that doesnt mean that every one that has been seen can be explained. I've seen a red light square(rectangle)ufo before which is why I come into these threads. I've typed about it a few times and just doing a search with my name and 'red square/rectangle will find the posts. Here below is the first one I wrote about it.

I've seen a couple. The first time I saw a ufo I was about 15 and in my house just watching tv, when this little red square about twice the size of a coke can went slowly floating past the window. It was just like a small red light which as it went past, it was like it slowed down time because I tried to stand up to walk to the window but it was like walking through water. It was really weird because I remember seeing it go down the road even though I had not made it to the window. It was almost like it dragged me out of body for a moment and when it left my vision I found myself back on the couch watching the ending of the movie <u>again</u> like nothing had happened.

So to be more clear I watched it go down the road from the window that was in another room. Then after it left my sight I was back on the couch where I had first seen it, watching the same thing on tv as if I had gone back in time(or it took no time at all).

So I know that wasnt a lantern(it was close to the ground a few meters away). I tend to think of it now as a spontaneous out of body experience that was brought on by the little red square(I call it square because it flows better in speech but really it was rectangular).

It was weird too because about four or five years later I met a guy(by chance)who was telling me of his ufo experience he had when he was on a farm with his father(he told me in about 1994, so more before internet hoaxes and stuff and he was in the middle of nowhere)he said they both saw a little red square. I was quite amazed because I hadnt told him anything of my experience at all and we seemed to of experienced the same thing. He told me of its size but I dont think he said about the time slowing down.

Edited by Kazahel

I guess they can be but that doesnt mean that every one that has been seen can be explained. I've seen a red light square(rectangle)ufo before which is why I come into these threads. I've typed about it a few times and just doing a search with my name and 'red square/rectangle will find the posts. Here below is the first one I wrote about it.

They can not be the explanation for all sightings.I have been seeing a lot lately that look identical to these.Each claim needs to be looked at one at a time.I do think a lot can be answered by these examples.

More of a example of how one lantern sighting can lead to something like this....Mass sighting.And also a example of at least 2 threads I have seen here stating " no way those were lanterns", we know these are, so it helps to show saying " no way " is not correct.

Your claim can not be proven , nor dis-proven.You saw what you saw, and that happens to quite a few people here.People can only give ideas on things like that, and usually I steer away from those.( meaning claims of just witness story ).... Notice I said "usually".

I have seen 2 things in my life, but I am sure they are man made, and were nothing like claims I read and hear about.I would love to see something significant, just never seem to.

Although it's not a video, here is a picture of strange red lights recently witnessed in Amsterdam. People are still talking about it :devil:

post-110503-0-72018700-1302231946_thumb.

(sighs)

More blurry, jittery videos. I am not surprised; you never really get a good look at them and the person filming makes sure of that too. Just as the camera seems to get steady..it allows less than two seconds of clarity before -miraculously I might add- the camera suddenly jiggles, bounces and loses focus.

I agree that the lights are just lanterns.

When people get tired of the saucer, cigar or triangle shaped crafts/lights..what will it be next? Parallelograms? Merkaba? Maybe even dodecahedrons?

So to be more clear I watched it go down the road from the window that was in another room. Then after it left my sight I was back on the couch where I had first seen it, watching the same thing on tv as if I had gone back in time(or it took no time at all).

So I know that wasnt a lantern(it was close to the ground a few meters away). I tend to think of it now as a spontaneous out of body experience that was brought on by the little red square(I call it square because it flows better in speech but really it was rectangular).

It was weird too because about four or five years later I met a guy(by chance)who was telling me of his ufo experience he had when he was on a farm with his father(he told me in about 1994, so more before internet hoaxes and stuff and he was in the middle of nowhere)he said they both saw a little red square. I was quite amazed because I hadnt told him anything of my experience at all and we seemed to of experienced the same thing. He told me of its size but I dont think he said about the time slowing down.

I'd be surprised if you hadn't heard this response before... but to me it sounds like you just described a dream. Fell asleep on the couch, had a bizarre dream, and woke up.

(sighs)

More blurry, jittery videos. I am not surprised; you never really get a good look at them and the person filming makes sure of that too. Just as the camera seems to get steady..it allows less than two seconds of clarity before -miraculously I might add- the camera suddenly jiggles, bounces and loses focus.

I agree that the lights are just lanterns.

When people get tired of the saucer, cigar or triangle shaped crafts/lights..what will it be next? Parallelograms? Merkaba? Maybe even dodecahedrons?

Ryu, not sure if you missed it , it was lanterns/balloons....Kind of the reason I posted this topic :)

Ryu, not sure if you missed it , it was lanterns/balloons....Kind of the reason I posted this topic :)

But there coulda' been aliens in those balloons and lanterns! We just don't know!?!

Apologies... I was overcome with an insatiable bout of cynicism for a moment there... I'm done now.

But there coulda' been aliens in those balloons and lanterns! We just don't know!?!

Apologies... I was overcome with an insatiable bout of cynicism for a moment there... I'm done now.

If they're that tiny, what do we have to be afraid of? ;)

If they're that tiny, what do we have to be afraid of? ;)

I take it you haven't seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers? Or The Thing? (I'm sure there are others I should mention as well...)

I'll take a full sized grey alien over one of those scenarios any day. :P

I take it you haven't seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers? Or The Thing? (I'm sure there are others I should mention as well...)

I'll take a full sized grey alien over one of those scenarios any day. :P

:no: :no:

No one face palm me either! :blush:

I'd be surprised if you hadn't heard this response before... but to me it sounds like you just described a dream. Fell asleep on the couch, had a bizarre dream, and woke up.

I dont think so because at the time the scene I was watching on tv before it happened was the same scene that was on when I found myself back on the couch. So it was like I rewatched it. And the experience went for a few minutes.

I think it was a weird kind of out of body experience because I saw the red light.

I dont think so because at the time the scene I was watching on tv before it happened was the same scene that was on when I found myself back on the couch. So it was like I rewatched it. And the experience went for a few minutes.

I think it was a weird kind of out of body experience because I saw the red light.

Do you recall what exactly you were watching at the time?

:no: :no:

No one face palm me either! :blush:

Zoiks! You'd better Netflix those right away before you go to Oz where there apparently are no Netflix!

There are different versions of each film. I recommend...

The 1978 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers with Donald Sutherland.

Invasion_of_the_body_snatchers_movie_poster_1978.jpg

and...

The 1982 version of The Thing with Kurt Russell.

ThingPoster.jpg

Classics, both. Seriously, you'll love them.

Heck, you might even be able to find them for free on YouTube or Hulu, I haven't looked lately.

Zoiks! You'd better Netflix those right away before you go to Oz where there apparently are no Netflix!

There are different versions of each film. I recommend...

The 1978 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers with Donald Sutherland.

Invasion_of_the_body_snatchers_movie_poster_1978.jpg

and...

The 1982 version of The Thing with Kurt Russell.

ThingPoster.jpg

Classics, both. Seriously, you'll love them.

Heck, you might even be able to find them for free on YouTube or Hulu, I haven't looked lately.

I don't have Netflix, I mentioned this on the Dan Akroyd thread. I'll see about youtube and hulu though. Thanks BooN for the specific recommendations!

Do you recall what exactly you were watching at the time?

No, I have been trying to remember but I forget now. It wasnt a ufo movie though, I think it was an action movie. Straight after the experience I was so freaked out by it I remember drawing what I had seen on the back of an instruction manual of a C64 game I had(I can remember the game but not the name of it.. it was the first C64 game I owned). It was the only piece of paper I could find and I didnt want to draw on it but felt I had to.

Edited by Kazahel

No, I have been trying to remember but I forget now. It wasnt a ufo movie though, I think it was an action movie. Straight after the experience I was so freaked out by it I remember drawing what I had seen on the back of an instruction manual of a C64 game I had(I can remember the game but not the name of it.. it was the first C64 game I owned). It was the only piece of paper I could find and I didnt want to draw on it but felt I had to.

Well, whatever you were watching, do you know whether or not you had seen that particular show/movie before that night? Or was that the first time you had ever seen that show/movie?

Well, whatever you were watching, do you know whether or not you had seen that particular show/movie before that night? Or was that the first time you had ever seen that show/movie?

I dont remember. I know it wasnt a favorite or anything though otherwise I'd remember what it was. Back then I was younger too(14-15ish)so logically I wouldnt of seen the same movies as much I have now that I am older.

So its not that I had seen whatever movie it was so many times, otherwise I think I would remember what it was. It was just some tv movie that was on and nothing special.

I don't have Netflix, I mentioned this on the Dan Akroyd thread. I'll see about youtube and hulu though. Thanks BooN for the specific recommendations!

My bad, I didn't recall. I don't have Netflix anymore either, if it's any consolation. But if you have to choose between one of those two movies, go with The Thing. It is one of my all time favorite movies. In fact, I'm going to go watch it right now as I drift into sleep.

Cheers and good night.

My bad, I didn't recall. I don't have Netflix anymore either, if it's any consolation. But if you have to choose between one of those two movies, go with The Thing. It is one of my all time favorite movies. In fact, I'm going to go watch it right now as I drift into sleep.

Cheers and good night.

Good night BooNy. Have a great day tomorrow. I've still got a Blockbuster down the street. I'll hit them up and check them out while they overprice me for a video. Sweet Dreams friend!

I still Love the First Alien movie ! What a Jolt that was ! The Dark never was the Same after that one ! :rolleyes:

Okay, UFOs do NOT mean aliens..for anyone that think it does no. I have recently learned where my aircraft I have seen come from, I did live near military bases. I also learned that sometimes the military bases did not make the hovering craft themselves. Rather a system out in FWB, FL that did..you might of hear of the company known as Sunsmicro systems

The triangle I seen was nothing like those in the videos.... it looked like the image of the Belgium triangle. It was right above my head. About the same altitude as a helicopter. Could see the actual triangle, not just the lights.