Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trade Names for a Day

booNyzarC

After my good friend JVE decided to change his name today it made me wonder...

If you could exchange names with another UM member for a day, who would you swap with and what would you do with your new temporary identity?

Keep it nice folks... ;)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonathanVonErich

• booNyzarC

• ~TheBigK~

• Sakari

Top Posters In This Topic

I already miss my old names (JonathanVonErich, JVE). :D

I guess I would change my name for Sakari, and with my new name I would debunk every suspicious cases I'd read on this forum. ;)

What about you Boo ?

I already miss my old names (JonathanVonErich, JVE). :D

I guess I would change my name for Sakari, and with my new name I would debunk every suspicious cases I'd read on this forum. ;)

What about you Boo ?

I would trade names with Saru and just mess with people about silly stuff they had posted (for a few minutes only, for my own personal amusement) and then tell them I was just joking. The notion makes me feel like an evil scientist/prankster... What a fun feeling! HAH! :w00t: (Okay, I'm just joking...)

What would I really do? I would trade with (name excluded to protect the guilty and the innocent) and admit that I was wrong about something. Yep, that's probably what I would do.

Good question. ;)

I love your answer though. Sakari is definitely one to emulate. :tu:

Good question. ;)

I love your answer though. Sakari is definitely one to emulate. :tu:

Haha well Saru is a pretty good answer too, now that I think about it. :w00t:

My choice right now would have to be Nadia .B. ....

She keeps talking about some picture of her in a Bikini that is posted some where here....If i could just trade names for 1 day with her I could find it .... :tu:

And thanks you guys..... :nw:

I have thought about going back to my original name here, but this one kind of has it's own personality now......In case you wondered my old one here it is..Back from 2005, going to have to see what I posted back then....

http://www.unexplain...?showuser=22063

( for anyone concerned about the " banned ", The proper people here know who I am :)...Discussed it before I rejoined with " Sakari "...)

Edited by Sakari

I just added your former alias as a friend. Your banned ass can't deny my request. :w00t: You had 4 friends, now 5.

Show some love people, add the man! :tu:

Show some love people, add the man! :tu:

Done !

But now I want to know why the man was banned.... Haha no, we don't need to know that. :w00t:

Done !

But now I want to know why the man was banned.... Haha no, we don't need to know that. :w00t:

I do not remember at all why, no biggie.....I was away for over a year anyway.....I am here and with Saru's blessings.... ( well , his approval anyway )

So, I am waiting for Nadia to let us change names for a day..... :devil:

I have thought about going back to my original name here, but this one kind of has it's own personality now......In case you wondered my old one here it is..Back from 2005, going to have to see what I posted back then....

http://www.unexplain...?showuser=22063

( for anyone concerned about the " banned ", The proper people here know who I am :)...Discussed it before I rejoined with " Sakari "...)

Huh, I think I remember you posting under that name way back in the day...

Huh, I think I remember you posting under that name way back in the day...

Yes, but who would you change names with for a day and what would you do with it? :P

Yes, but who would you change names with for a day and what would you do with it? :P

Sorry lol, was just surprised that I remembered.

I think I'd go with Thongy so I could say nearly anything and get away with it. :P

I just added myself Sakari.

I think I'd go with Thongy so I could say nearly anything and get away with it. :P

That's exactly what I said to myself when I was driving this morning !! That I would choose Thongy (The Silver Thong) so I could say anything I want and get away with it. And yes, the fact I was thinking about that this morning is kind of sad. :P

And look at that Boo: got my old name back. :D

That's exactly what I said to myself when I was driving this morning !! That I would choose Thongy (The Silver Thong) so I could say anything I want and get away with it. And yes, the fact I was thinking about that this morning is kind of sad. :P

Haha, he'll be flattered I'm sure.