Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs around the sun

Saru

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AquaMerina

• zenfahr

• ColoradoParanormal

• TheMcGuffin

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! Right? I was going to say the exact same thing...Does anyone know if these facts are true or not? About the Vatican owning the telescopes n what not?

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

...there's a reason this guy is obsessed with "singularaties." He can't get a date...

Hands up everyone who thinks he is talking to nobody.

The guy's obviously either retarded or on drugs !

Of course to enter a singularity you need a singularity ship...of course..silly us.

I'm selling singularity ships $9.99 via paypal

lea29uk@paypal.com

Edited by philbo

I'm not sure about what this guy claims in reguard to UFO's around the sun. The vatican however does have an observatory here's the link http://www.vaticanobservatory.org/

This fact alone is more interesting than that guy's crackpot theories, but hey, gotta give him credit for his imagination right?

This fact alone is more interesting than that guy's crackpot theories, but hey, gotta give him credit for his imagination right?

Yeah I heard a few years ago about the vatican having an observatory, I thought "really?" so I googled it, lol

Yes, this guy seems to be very good at using his imagination :)

ive heard about the ufo's at the sun but i havent heard anything about the singularities >_<

I don't know... Think about it people like Newton or Einstein were seen as crazy in their young days, but now we see them as revolutionary scientists! A true scientist must be open minded and open to any data, even the craziest one.

I don't know... Think about it people like Newton or Einstein were seen as crazy in their young days, but now we see them as revolutionary scientists! A true scientist must be open minded and open to any data, even the craziest one.

Agreed. However, I know for a fact Einstein and Newton weren't under the constant influence of this guys friend Mary Jane. ;)

Yes, many people don't like his haircut, but what about what he actually said?

I don't understand how a star can be used as a doorway of any kind. So whatever this guy is trying to say, is going over my head.

I will say that I doubt these "comets" near the sun are indeed comets. No comet I know of can resist the pull from the sun, let alone stay stationary for any period of time so close to the sun. When this video first emerged these comets didn't have tails either.

If they are asteroids or comets of this huge size, wouldn't they have some kind of noticeable effect on the earth and other planets, on their way towards the sun?

Wouldn't we have detected such a massive comet long before it got anywhere close to the sun?

I'm not even sure asteroids or comets can be this big and travel through our solar system without taking out something in orbit?

Are they ships of some kind?

I first want to understand how any ship can be so close to the sun in the first place, and not get pulled in and annihilated.

I don't know, maybe I'm just really dim?

He is not the first one to make claims about objects around our sun.

Also check out some of this guys stuff.

The Millennium Group

Hands up everyone who thinks he is talking to nobody.

The guy's obviously either retarded or on drugs !

Of course to enter a singularity you need a singularity ship...of course..silly us.

I'm selling singularity ships $9.99 via paypal

lea29uk@paypal.com

You should be retarded or on drugs then because this guy is a physicist, what are you?

Dude you have to retarded AND on drugs to be a physicist these days!!! Ever read string theory?

Joke JOKE, i joke

on with the discussion.

I'll not make any assumptions about these fellows’ beliefs. Instead I would ask if these folks that make these claims have looked into how the satellite that takes these images works in general? How do they process the images they take? How does the software that processes the images work? Is it possible that these objects are just artifacts from the systems itself (or the processing of the images themselves)? Even the objects that appear to move contrary to what a real object free floating in space would be expected to move could simply be artifacts of the images that are made into the animations themselves. Do we all know beyond a doubt the behavior of objects coming close to the sun? I do not know any of these things with certainty.

I believe, for what it is worth, that to exclude the possible (and more likely) prosaic explanations for the extraordinary immediately is the quickest way to garner ridicule (and deservedly usually). JMO.

I'll not make any assumptions about these fellows’ beliefs. Instead I would ask if these folks that make these claims have looked into how the satellite that takes these images works in general? How do they process the images they take? How does the software that processes the images work? Is it possible that these objects are just artifacts from the systems itself (or the processing of the images themselves)? Even the objects that appear to move contrary to what a real object free floating in space would be expected to move could simply be artifacts of the images that are made into the animations themselves. Do we all know beyond a doubt the behavior of objects coming close to the sun? I do not know any of these things with certainty.

I believe, for what it is worth, that to exclude the possible (and more likely) prosaic explanations for the extraordinary immediately is the quickest way to garner ridicule (and deservedly usually). JMO.

Did you check out the link I posted up... As I stated before.. this guy is not the only one to make these cliams...