Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Knob Kerrie phantom

UM-Bot

[cap=http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/images/newsitems/hauntedvaults.jpg][/cap]Paul Dale Roberts: I received a call from South Africa. The lady on the other line wanted advice. I listened to her story with some constraints and doubt, because the story was incredibly odd. I tried to determine if she was relating a subjunctive story that has no validation for her claims of high strangeness. I wondered if she really experienced this phenomenon or was it her imagination? On the night of January 28 at 2400 Hours she was awakened by a phantom that was carrying a Knob Kerrie. A Knob Kerrie is a strange African weapon that can be used to beat a man senseless. She made contact with a local ghost hunting group and by using a klystron, they were able to detect audible African language in real time.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Cryptozological Mascot

Top Posters In This Topic

The Travel Channel just aired a special called "Ghostly Lovers" in which showed three stories of Ghoulish Love'n... I had thought that such things were pretty rare, but in two of the cases, the women welcomed it! Strange indeed...:mellow: