Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Philippine Priest in battle with demons

stevefork

Stevefork,

Your point is well taken. I can see why you have an issue with these types of situations. I know that what you say about how people's perceptions get in the way of what did and should happen. That I can't disagree with you on. My experience(s) are different in that I actually saw someone close to me, delivered of many evil spirits. He had nothing wrong, no delusions, no strange stuff other than the demons, so it was a clear-cut case. In the past I saw a variety of healings occur, not necessarily of possessions, but nevertheless spiritual healings. My experiences do not negate yours though. I know people abuse spiritual gifts all the time. Nevertheless, a trained priest should do his job, and that includes helping people to be rid of unwanted demons.

Keven

Nevertheless, a trained priest should do his job,

And call for a doctor to help the people out...just incase they are suffering from something only doctor can aid

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Im a filipino,and,yes, superstitious belief is still abundant in here.I hate how people easily point out something as "somethings" activity or somewhat like that, because it becomes jokish. I prefer Open-mindedness rather than Superstition.

Articles like these makes me want to act possessed. Then then the Catholic Church comes and say funny prayers, I will go "All hail Satan!" and they can't do anything about it.

But I would probably go to the asylum -.-