Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Genesis leap

UM-Bot

Tammy A. Branom: Many civilizations have strikingly similar creation myths. One of the most prominent creation stories is the Christian bible Book of Genesis that relates of the beginning of the universe, earth, and humans. For much of my life, I have contemplated just how earth (and we) all came to be. Are we simply stemmed from a fish millions of years ago figuring out it had legs and walked out onto the solid ground? Did aliens interfere with human evolution? Did God and Angels create and mold us? Did survivors of an ancient civilization lost to cataclysm manage to span out over the globe and teach other less intelligent humans how to live? Did we of the present or of our own future somehow make sure we existed or just end up accidentally creating our ancient ancestors?

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

No comments?

This was a very good article!!

Thank you for sharing your research, I enjoyed it :D

Yes, a very good article and highly probable, at least to me! I've often wondered if we are, or were, the most advanced people on this earth!?

I probably would have given it more credence if you left the aliens out of it in all honesty. As a theory, it has enough merit

to be investigated - seriously, in depth but I don't think it has changed my mind about Genesis as is.

Thank you for sharing though, had to laugh at your issues in school - I had a catholic education too and my mum often reminds me fondly of the Priests insistance that I was severely lacking in discipline and needed a good spanking for my lack of respect and constant questions.

• 2 months later...

Interesting, though I am not sure I agree with much of it, it was well written and a pleasure to read.

doug

• Like 1