Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Hospital in Cheras, KL

terence4681

I heard that there is an abandoned governmnet hospital in Cheras, KL. There is rumors that a dead patient still haunt the place. Does the hospital still exist?

I heard that there is an abandoned governmnet hospital in Cheras, KL. There is rumors that a dead patient still haunt the place. Does the hospital still exist?

Kuala Lumpur - Cheras - Poliklinik Cheras (Peng Kuai -Sick Ghost)

Used to be a government hospital but it is being abandoned with no reason, been to the place before seems haunted and bizarre, rumors heard that there are still some dead patient that is loitering around the area.

Having trouble finding information on the place.

Kuala Lumpur - Cheras - Poliklinik Cheras (Peng Kuai -Sick Ghost)

Used to be a government hospital but it is being abandoned with no reason, been to the place before seems haunted and bizarre, rumors heard that there are still some dead patient that is loitering around the area.

Having trouble finding information on the place.

Thanks, Veledran. I think the hospital is torn down to make way for another hospital. I would have hope that it would still exist as it would be a good site to investigate paranormal activities

• 1 month later...

I think it would be very interesting to investigate an abandoned hospital

• 1 year later...

If you are interested in haunted hospitals you should check this out. We had the opportunity to interview staff and nurses while this hospital was still operating. It is now closed down and we are trying to raise funds to go back with a paranormal investigative team.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2035974326/visiting-hours-0?ref=email

It could be the holy grail of opportunities...

I think most abandoned hospitals are haunted. Was it a normal hospital or like a mental hospital?

I think most abandoned hospitals are haunted. Was it a normal hospital or like a mental hospital?

Good grief.

• Like 1

a part from me asking you "how did you get to that conclusion" with lots of question marks, you said abandoned, well there has been buildings and houses that was built (and no one has lived there ever or used it) and for financial reasons was never used, usng your theory, doed this class as haunted?
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i work in a hospital everyone says this old part is haunted and they act serious when they say it but ive been to that part over 1000 times in the middle of the night and i know its not haunted.

people just have good imaginations.

WTF???