Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Interesting possible Bigfoot pic

DieChecker

At dawn, it is possible to see enough sunlight to know in which direction the sun is, without it being above the horizon. In astronomical terms, dawn is when the sky is no longer completely dark, and this occurs when the sun is 18° below the horizon or higher during the mornings.

At Montpelier, Vermont from 8/30/10 to 9/2/10, the sun was at 18° below the horizon at roughly 4:20AM to 4:30AM, and at 5:50AM it was at about 4.5° to 5.0° below horizon. I would have to surmised there was enough light in the sky to be able to see without any other sources at 5:54AM.

Thanks for that.

vermonttrailcambigfoot.jpg

There appears to be no difference in light conditions between the two shots - that shouldn't be the case. Also, the "Bigfoot" pic appears slightly out of focus in comparison (making the identification process just that little bit more difficult) - should that be the case?

Originally, I was thinking this was just a case of mistaken identity - the pic being that of one owl which had been sitting on the pole caught in the act of dropping down to a second owl on the ground with wings extended (possibly protecting its meal):

vermonttrailcamowls.jpg

vermonttrailcamowl.png

https://www.facebook..._count=1&ref=nf

If misidentification, why tamper with the film? Shouldn't there be more pics in the sequence? Is there any way of telling if some have been removed? What's with the number "5555555555" next to the timestamps? Shouldn't these numbers go up in sequence?

Could it be misidentification + tampering? This is the World of Bigfoot, after all...

Thanks for that.

There appears to be no difference in light conditions between the two shots - that shouldn't be the case. Also, the "Bigfoot" pic appears slightly out of focus in comparison (making the identification process just that little bit more difficult) - should that be the case?

Originally, I was thinking this was just a case of mistaken identity - the pic being that of one owl which had been sitting on the pole caught in the act of dropping down to a second owl on the ground with wings extended (possibly protecting its meal):

https://www.facebook..._count=1&ref=nf

If misidentification, why tamper with the film? Shouldn't there be more pics in the sequence? Is there any way of telling if some have been removed? What's with the number "5555555555" next to the timestamps? Shouldn't these numbers go up in sequence?

Could it be misidentification + tampering? This is the World of Bigfoot, after all...

No problem, was or am still an amateur astronomer. I have a software called Redshift, it let's you view the sky from any location in the solar system on any date from 4713 BC to 9999 AD. Takes maybe 5 or 10 mins to look this up.

The "5555555555" is where someone could program in a name or title, such as "North Field" or "Apple Orchard", in this case it is "5555555555". Why? Don't know.

I do agree that the Sasquatch/Bigfoot one is out of focus a bit, as the edge of the road and the grass beyond it seem fuzzy.

vermonttrailcamowl.png

Looking at this pic, it appear to me at least, as if some of the bigfoot is in focus. What looks like a mitten clamped onto the leg, in the lower forground. If you assume that position, and that the head is the lump to the left, and the right shoulder is the lump on toward the top, then... it looks just like someone had jumped into the shot. Maybe off a fence? Maybe the fence the camera is mounted on???

Someone in a furry outfit leaped off a fence into the frame of their game camera. That is what it now looks to me.

Edited by DieChecker

Interesting? The guy went to the problem to set up a trail cam.......and didn't think setting the clock was important?

Then he gets a picture of what he claimed is a mother Bigfoot and child, interesting still. Not only that but when he posts the picture with the incorrect time setting when he could simply have taken it off without a great deal of super-human computer skills.........I think it takes some three key strokes.

......and why does the included picture of the fox bother me?