Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

do you believe telekinesis is real?

evil yoshi

53 members have voted

1. 1. do you think it is real?

believe in telekinesis but i dont think you can do stuff like pick up cars, and buildings. we dont use all of our brain whaen we do something, so i think that telekinesis needs full brain power and concentration. this video seems pretty convincing.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SolarPlexus

• Moonie2012

• The Silver Thong

• Sakari

I'm not totally sure yet if it real or not. Because I'm sure the videos I've seen can be easily faked.

if it worked, it would be very easy to prove

I'm with her. And not just because of the cleavage.

youre video is ok but the best video proof is this i think. and yes i believe its real

why is this video difficult to disprove? the guy can do

1) left

2) right

3) fast left

4) fast right

Edited by SolarPlexus

So this guy has a boring job and has to pull this crap. big fail

youre video is ok but the best video proof is this i think. and yes i believe its real

why is this video difficult to disprove? the guy can do

1) left

2) right

3) fast left

4) fast right

It`s called heat exchange :w00t:

The hair dryer set on cold dude.

Only on Youtube

Edited by The Silver Thong

It`s called heat exchange :w00t:

The hair dryer set on cold dude.

Only on Youtube

heat exchange left?

heat exchange right?

heat exchange fast left?

heat exchange fast right?

Edited by SolarPlexus

heat exchange left?

heat exchange right?

heat exchange fast left?

heat exchange fast right?

and you know that table is flush? I doubt it as this guy would be on t.v. but ya people like this don't like being exposed as goofs.

OMG! That guy is from my country! I recognize the DBS iBanking token and that Sheng Siong supermarket plastic bag anywhere.

I do not believe it is real. When it comes to such things all we ever have is crappy youtube vids of people trying to show their supposed powers, yet are never willing to show these powers in a controlled environment. Also the silly excuses get thrown out in the end, or the I don't have to prove anything to you line.

If telekinesis was real it would be proven by now.

Whats his other hand up to?(lol,no)Thats what i wanna know.

EDIT: Can someone tell me why people use their hands to move stuff when its the power of their mind they are supposed to be using. Why would you need to use your hands? Can you like channel energy through them or something?

Edited by Classified Document

Bah! When this guy lifts an X-wing out of a swamp, then I'll be impressed.

:w00t:

Precisely, or evenj ust standing upside down on his hands and lifting a bunch of rocks with a Jim Henson muppet teetering on one foot would do, in a "controlled' environment of course

:rolleyes:

sigh

Many years ago I thought telekinesis was possible but as time went by and I did my own studies I realized that every demonstration I seen of so-called telekinesis is completely fake.

I also think that moving physical objects with your mind is also not a possibility. From an evolutionary standpoint it just doesn't make sense either.

Yes..I am aware of supposed devices that link a person to a computer interface so they can use brain waves to move a cursor but that is far different from moving a real object with those same brain waves.

Just a small fan behind the monitor.

That's what I think anyway.

I agree. Why did he need to change the position of the book? Why couldn't he just open it in the direction it was already laying? Oh that's right, because the air flow was from the back of the desk.

I believe there is a fan behind the monitor of wich he is adjusting the power supple to with the other hand. He obviously took out the sound to hide the noise form the fan.

I bet he has awesome "jazz hands"

If telekinesis is real, it might as well not be if all you can do with it is twitch papers around. If people with these powers could do that, they should be able to do bigger things. No science lab or university can train them harder than these kids already do while they're trying to avoid doing math homework or whatever.

What a crock. He's using air to blow the page over. Now: what would impress me is if he put styrofoam worms around the notebook. The air would blow the worms....

IMO the only people that can actually do this, would not make a video showing others that they can do so. But that's IMO.

Be gone.