Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death Omens

Agent D. Scully

I may have told this before.My late father would have this dream, in which he would hear this woman's voice singing.It was very beautiful,and he may have told me what the song was, but I have forgotten it long ago,as he died in 1996. Where ever he heard this voice, he knew someone in the family would die. Except for my mother.She had a stroke in 1980, and was paralyzied on her left side.When momma died in 1982, daddy didn't dream of the singer.Instead he told us that he had a dream with momma in it.He said to her,"Emma you're walking! to which she replied,"Yes Fred, I'm better now." Daddy said they walked around in a beautiful garden and he saw people there, some of whom he knew,and they talked to the people there.This was the only time he didn't dream of the singer. His mother used to dream of a room that had a vase with flowers on a table.Her Aunt Louise, who was psychic and could read tea leaves, used to dream she was back in the old country, in Riga,latvia.She would see a horse drawn hearse coming down the street and as it got closer, see could see a coffin in it. Whenever she had this dream, someone in the family would pass on.

Three or Four white lights in corners of a room near the ceiling,is the Omen our family dont like..when ever that happens its doom and gloom for someone near.In the end we all have to go thru the same gate,and if you wake up the next morning its a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

YI've had birds crash into the house,with no deaths,but,one night ,a bird ,or something,landed on the airconditioner next to me bed. Sounded like a bird,and it frigging pecked on the window,tap tap tap. What's odd about this is,it was about 2am. Pitch black out. I lifted the blinds,and nothing was there.

My most beloved cat died early the next morning,very suddenly .

I bottle fed her. She was like a child to me.

Moths ,for me,show up after someone has died,and its the soul,saying its last goodbye to you. If you are unaware the person has died ,it can be an omen I guess,but i see them just after learning someone has died. Like I imexplicably have a moth in the house.

Owls to me,represent wisom and protection .When i see an owl,a white one especially ,I know I am being protected somehow.

I know Sioux Indians believe owls are omens of death. Usually not a good death.

As for crows,I had been told each number you might see,has meaning. Like seeing one on a line means one thing,two another. I know some of the numbers are not good omens,but never heard of one for death.

Then,the classic,a clock stopping predicts a coming death.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Sneeze 3 times before breakfast and you'll hear of a death in the family. Wash clothes on New Years Day and you're washing for the dead.

An owl seen in daylight was said to have presaged someone's death, likewise a persons photograph falling from the wall. Sparrows were thought to carry the souls of the dead and therefore it's bad luck to kill one.

I saw an owl in the daytime recently... it swooped down and plucked a large mouse out of the ground cover.

I saw the same owl? on the ground at twilight behind the house. I noticed him/her because of the weird sort of hissing shrieking sound it was making. I think it had digestive intentions for the baby house sparrows in a nest just below the eaves of our house. I hope!

I also saw a huge dark moth on the same window screen i watched the owl through a few nights later.

hmmm , Owl, sparrow, dark moth, ... nahhhhh. ;)

*spelled owl wrong!

Edited by lightly

I saw an owl in the daytime recently... it swooped down and plucked a large mouse out of the ground cover.

I saw the same owl? on the ground at twilight behind the house. I noticed him/her because of the weird sort of hissing shrieking sound it was making. I think it had digestive intentions for the baby house sparrows in a nest just below the eaves of our house. I hope!

I also saw a huge dark moth on the same window screen i watched the owl through a few nights later.

hmmm , Owl, sparrow, dark moth, ... nahhhhh. ;)

*spelled owl wrong!

Ooooo, that's the very worst thing you could have done!!!!

s6450.gif

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

About a month ago a black bird flew straight into my bedroom window. Yesterday, on my way home from work, a black bird flew into my car windshield. A few hours later my sister called to let me know that our father had passed away.

About a month ago a black bird flew straight into my bedroom window. Yesterday, on my way home from work, a black bird flew into my car windshield. A few hours later my sister called to let me know that our father had passed away.

• 7 months later...

I actually relate to this. I was 9 the first time my dad told my brothers go down there and count how many birds I killed I have to lay down I feel sick. My brothers left on their bikes when they returned they went to my dads room and told him of the 3 dead birds. He was distraught telling us he was driving and the sky turned black with birds some even entering and exiting the vehicle through the windows. The very next morning his sister called and said Tony ,Tim and little Timmy died last night along with the girl they had the head on collision with. That was only one of the several deaths my dad knew was coming from hitting birds. When I got older and started driving it happen with me. More than once but the worst for me I had killed a bird I was so upset I called my best friend I cried to her just sobbing I killed a bird that means somebody is going to die. She had witnessed this with me so she knew I wasnt insane. She ask me who did I think it might be I said I don't know nobody is sick. The next day I get the call it was her. I called my best friend and felt like after I found out it was her that I called to tell her I killed her. I also feel death in the wind and only I have had that nobody else in my family does;

i do believe in death omens on the day my cousin family member died. I saw a butterfly and it circled around me on that same day that my cousin died. the last butterfly i saw before that death omen butterfly was probably 10 years ago.

i do believe in death omens on the day my cousin family member died. I saw a butterfly and it circled around me on that same day that my cousin died. the last butterfly i saw before that death omen butterfly was probably 10 years ago.

You only saw one butterfly in ten years???? Where do you live, man??? Antarctica?

Interesting scully, I believe this happens that we get a warning of some kind

Well this stuff used to happen around my neighbornhood. It all started in 2014.

Every night at 12:12 am baby cried where heared on five places of the area. The cries where heard on 5 anboned houses every night at one. People who got onto those anboned houses or at theur yard where never found again. I freaked out first. I started reading a lot about these mysteries.

The phenomen keept happening for 1 year. And I finally decidet to find out what was all about it.

So people who get there they get killed thats how i understand it. And why do they ??

It was very typical make a murdery to be like it is done by a ghost. But why do they do this??

Maybe it was something hiding in there. After a month the dead body's where found on a lake where the whole city gets water from. There were 43 victims. And on their body's where really light because there where no organs.

But no holes or cuts where found on the body's so they where took out of their mouth or their *******.

So someone should be a professionist to do that. It must been a doctor or something like that. But who had acces to the city lake (we call it Gmoqi). It was a doctor with acces to GMOQI.

I told the police about my taughts and so they found a doctor that had a brother working at the GMOQI. The organs where found on his house basement. But the doctor had no experience on surgery. At his brothers house they found surgery books. And techniques to get organs from the ******* (weird) so they arrested him. I still dont know his name.

That is why I think everything has a backstage even tough i belive on ghosts and stuff