Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Magic penis' killing set for trial

Eldorado

A trial date is expected to be set on Thursday for 12 people arrested in connection with setting a pastor alight after accusing him of using a magic penis to sleep with women.arrow3.gifRead more...

They also accused his wife of turning into a snail and terrorising the community!

I am surprised that people are still hunting for "witches" these days =/

You'd think that this kind of thing ended many years ago after the witch trials of Salem. =/

Edited by MySummerJob

I am surprised that people are still hunting for "witches" these days =/

You'd think that this kind of thing ended many years ago after the witch trials of Salem. =/

This isn't a witch hunt, just a penis one.

I must have a cursed penis.....

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

I'm trying to get a picture in mind of a snail terrorising a community .... nah can't see it :unsure2:

• Like 2

I'm trying to get a picture in mind of a snail terrorising a community .... nah can't see it :unsure2:

Maybe it was the snail that had the invisible penis, since it was a she snail...hmmm I could sell magic salt to them and cure the problem. $100 a pound

They also accused his wife of turning into a snail and terrorising the community.

Uh where is this community from ? and what are they all on..:unsure2:

• Like 1

Uh where is this community from ? and what are they all on..:unsure2:

South Africa and it's "religion" they are all on. Are their delusions any more ridiculous than consuming the "body and blood of Christ" every week?

Maybe it was the snail that had the invisible penis, since it was a she snail...hmmm I could sell magic salt to them and cure the problem. $100 a pound

I'd like to be your business partner. :tu:

• Like 1

WHY does there have to be a trial?just burn alive all the people who did this to the Pastor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no problem

This is the first, and most likely last, time I will see a news article that starts with the words "Magic Penis"...

• Like 1

This is, after all, a demon haunted world (reference to Dr.Sagan). I think the key to changing this kind of thinking is education. I'm fairly sure that this group of people have embraced this 'magical thinking' for a very, very long time. Old ways may die hard, but in this case great effort needs to be made.

Sad to say but in MANY areas of the world where superstitious and ignorant describe a large portion of the citizens, murder for imagined magical crimes is rampant. Not to say that our own brands of educated, enlightened religions are a whole lot better. (or worse depending on your outlook)It has not been that long since the Christians killed people for being witches. And we see the world struggle everyday because some Muslims believe thier book commands them to kill. Is it any different really.

Is it JUST ignorance and superstition, or might there actually be an environmental factor at play here? Could these people perhaps be unknowingly ingesting something psychotropic like ergot or some other naturally-occuring hallucinogen? What about the geologic angle--some sort of Earth-borne gases or heavy metals? I just can't accept "ignorance" as a rationale when it comes to killer snails.

I wish i had a nickel for everytime that happens to me.

Its magic?

This joke of an article has made my day.

:-D

Hey cut the guy some slack. He must have done something right, you don't earn the title Magic Penis for nothing!

I only read it because the title had penis in! Not really what I had in mind, quite depressing.

I can't imagine how people could believe in such a thing. "Magic Penis" tsk! tsk! tsk!

Perhaps they heard Lil' Kim & 50 Cent's song "Magic Stick".

"I got the magic stick

I know if I can hit once, I can hit twice

I hit the baddest chicks

Shorty don't believe me, then come with me tonight

And I'll show you magic

(What? What?) Magic (uh huh uh huh)

I got the magic stick"

What the !@#$?

I just....

I can't even....

What the !@#$?

Oh.

I missed the part about his wife terrorizing the people as a snail. It makes so much more sense now.

Burn 'em all.

• Like 1

You ever noticed there seem to be alot of crazy people in Africa. They seem to have no problem burning people to death, butchering them, etc. Scary place.