Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Of Lord Combermere

Sightings

An image showing the "Ghost Of Lord Combermere" allegedly sitting in the large chair on the left of the picture.

user posted image

He was killed before this picture was taken, after being run over by a horse-drawn carriage.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MostlyGhostly

• Sightings

• puppychow2002

• DEADWALKER1

This is a definite fake. The spots where the sun has burnt into the film proves that this photo was taken with a long exposure. During that time, somebody could have easily walked into frame, sat down into the chair, realised that the photo was being taken and then leave the shot. An identical setup was done on a television program in the UK with identical results.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI Folks. I have a tendency to see faces out of what is otherwise nothing. This picture stands out to be, eventhough it's a fake, because behind the chair, I see what looks like a womans face, tilted. I also see a face in the lamp shade in front of the chair, but that seems more cartoon-like. Anyone else see them?

i disagree; this appears to be authentic in the sense that there are actually 3 apprasions / ghosts if you look close enough; when i 1st looked, i can see a face of a person just behind the pole infront of the chair with its eyes and mouth kinda hanging downward to who ever is in the chair and just to the right of that - close to the left center is what appears to be a male like person in a shirt and thin tie sitting in the background. - you have to let your mind go, and just beleieve; sure there are skeptic situations - but, allow your mind to also wonder.

• 4 months later...

I agree the Sun has effected the picture and the real person is made to look like a ghost. The only reason it appears to be a ghost is the sun nothing more!!