Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hiker swears she's caught Bigfoot on video

Still Waters

A woman hiker got the fright of her life after she went walking with a friend in Spokane, Washington, and stumbled across what she claims is Bigfoot.

Samantha, who has not revealed her surname, caught the footage in Downriver Park with her iPhone camera and posted the video on YouTube.

After capturing the mysterious creature, also known as a Sasquatch, on film, her YouTube video has become a hit and has already been viewed almost 8,000 times within four days.

In her post, Samantha said she didn’t realise Bigfoot was there until she replayed her video after the hike at home.

She wrote an email to KXLY news website in the US, and said: ‘Someone asked me in the comments section if I believed in Bigfoot before the video.

‘I have never given it much thought, but now I’m not so sure. Seem real enough to me.

arrow3.gifRead more...

For some reason it looks very human to me.

Looks human to me too. They seem to be skulking around rather oddly, but Bigfoot? Nah.

It doesn't look quite right to me. It seems like it was added after.

It just looks like a guy in a bad Gorilla suit to me. I've seen far more convincing videos. It just looks like a person.

Edited by TheSpoonyOne

Not very convincing... IMO

It doesn't look quite right to me. It seems like it was added after.

Yeah, very CGI-ish.

A woman hiker got the fright of her life after she went walking with a friend in Spokane, Washington, and stumbled across what she claims is Bigfoot.

Yes , people all over go " hiking " in sandals.......:no:

• Like 2

We can only go by what the camera operator said , apparently this video wasn't intended or set up to catch any movement of wildlife in the surroundings , in other words it was just a fluke sighting , so may be it was genuinely a Bigfoot , they must exist , they've been seen by too many people for every report (on this subject) to be a hoax .... Some may look like humans and others like bears , and others like gorillas ?.... We don't really have anything definitive to go by .

Yes , people all over go " hiking " in sandals.......:no:

You beat me to it. :no: She's just begging for a blister!

Here is another reason this is a no brainer.....I hope I do not need to break it down for anyone.....( Yes, this is where the " sighting " took place per the

" witness " hoaxer.

http://maps.google.c...ington&t=h&z=14

post-92206-0-39672300-1306638251_thumb.j

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

We can only go by what the camera operator said , apparently this video wasn't intended or set up to catch any movement of wildlife in the surroundings , in other words it was just a fluke sighting , so may be it was genuinely a Bigfoot , they must exist , they've been seen by too many people for every report (on this subject) to be a hoax .... Some may look like humans and others like bears , and others like gorillas ?.... We don't really have anything definitive to go by .

I'm unclear why Bigfoot "must" exist. There is no magic number of sightings that can trump the fact that there is no physical evidence for its existence. There are tens of millions of people that haven't seen Bigfoot. By your reasoning that should be veiwed as proof of its nonexistence.

Hiking Sandals: Although I wouldn't recommend purchasing a sports sandal for hiking trails with, they are great for lounging around the campsite in.

http://www.glacier-national-park-travel-guide.com/best-hiking-boots.html

And still.... http://www.unexplain...dpost&p=3923555

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Here is another reason this is a no brainer.....I hope I do not need to break it down for anyone.....( Yes, this is where the " sighting " took place per the

" witness " hoaxer.

http://maps.google.c...ington&t=h&z=14

post-92206-0-39672300-1306638251_thumb.j

I wonder if Bigfoot ever goes golfing. I bet he's a student at that college that looks to be less than 2000 feet from the alleged sighting. He probably has a job at the Starbucks that is no doubt within 3000 feet. :hmm:

Anybody that believes this video is stupid. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Bigfoot ever goes golfing. I bet he's a student at that college that looks to be less than 2000 feet from the alleged sighting. He probably has a job at the Starbucks that is no doubt within 3000 feet. :hmm:

Anybody that believes this video is stupid. :rolleyes:

Thank you for catching all of the map :) ...... :yes::tu:

to me it looks like 'it' moves suddenly further to the back, like it just teleportet.

Edited by Tsubasa_Zero

I'll just say that entire american big foot charade was a big hoax which is gaining a momentum. Couple of years ago i saw a documentary on National Geografic. In this film there were 2 men ( those ranchers ), from where the first movie clip of this bigfoot was made. And they clearly stated that they were making a prank at the time ( im searching for that clip right now ). They had the costume with them and everything...But lots of fake stuff is making people belive that this creature is on american soil, LOL! Dont you think that by now it would be cought in real or a camera. Not some blury image with a black spot on... But the Himalayan creature thats another story...

This was the prank that started it all... Edited by Nuke_em

now if im understanding right you can only record a few minutes of footage with a camera phone right?well with my cheap phone thats all you can do. now why exactly would someone record their friends walking through the woods? if they were watching some deer and something right through the background i could understand. but who records people just walking? its not like she was pointing and telling her friends look. just seems fishy. and at that distance its impossible to tell. im more inclined to say college prank or hoax than anything.

At about .53 secs the, um, creature turns to face the camera and you can see pretty clearly an un-hairy face. Just some guy plodding thru the trees. Don't know if its a hoax or just some clueless kids.

In all the videos I've NEVER seen bigfoot run. Fake.