Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush's version of Fahrenheit 9/11

Dancing_Dumplings

my uncles gf whos, really into politics, told me bout Bush and his team are gonna make a movie just like Fahrenheit 9/11. that they would spoof it in the beginning then debunk and tell everyone the "truth" as they call it, bout all the things mentioned in Fahrenheit 9/11. does anyone know anything else bout this? id see actually like to see it lol

ill google it and see what i can find.

Edited by Anti_girl17

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dancing_Dumplings

• reese2

• doomgirl

• spidermonkey

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm highly doubtful of this, any film made by the government is instant propaganda imo, they simply can't try and take on a force like moore, they just don't have the credibility.

Although i'm not saying all that what Michael Moore says or does in his documentaries isn't careful selection of detail which isn't always accurate. Just look here and here

Edited by spidermonkey

No, I haven't heard anything about this, and I highly doubt that Bush would stoop to unsophisticated heights quite like Moore does... blink.gif

I'd like to see it if it comes out. He'll, I struggled through farenheit 911...

i dunno it seems like a good idea considering how powerful farenheit 911 was too people. but id see it anyways lol grin2.gif

I saw Fahrenheit 9/11, it was interesting but i really didnt believe the majority of it.It did have a couple interesting moments though. I really couldnt see Bush making a film like that.

really? not even after how much of an impact it had on people...i dunno it sounds like a good idea...even if it does look like an act of desperation.