Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
dekker87

USA mass murders?!

178 posts in this topic

The CIA has a long list of genocides and mass murders they love to play games and where do they get the power to do this? Why doesn't our military disband the CIA as a human rights abuser not welcome in any country? It's total hypocrisy for a self proclaimed democracy to have an agency like the CIA which is jokingly the Corporate Intelligence Agency. Read Ralph McGeehy , Howard Hunts deathbed revelations. The Company, another insider book. You can clearly see these CIA people operate against democracy and have their own agenda fed them by the people that control the money. That's who runs the CIA, the Federal Reserve. The CIA protects their assets and interests not American! Governor Jesse Ventura of Minnesota once stated after he won election that the CIA took him downstairs and questioned him at length! They operate on American soil, meddle in our politics, allegedly were spotted at the Ambassador Hotel in CA the night Bobby Kennedy was killed too.

Mass murders?! Check out the CIA history my friend, more than you can ever imagine. Just know this, the world has been worse off after the creation of the Fed Reserve and the CIA. Instead of being the USA, we are now a worldwide military police force operating at the behest of Wall ST, who wants us to attack Iran. What about Iraqi children who starved to death through the 1990's sanctions all the while we said it was worth it? When they play god like this, imposing genocide through law and force, they create hatred in the world from their own people and others. In my opinion the USA is already dead and taken hostage we are merely waiting for their next move. How does depopulating the planet by 80% so they can stay in power strike you? I mention it because top elitist scientists, politicians and military people always state this. Its not the people though, it's how we live. They are wrong if they do decide to depopulate us. If they do, what Hitler did would pale in comparison! BTW Hitler was not German, he was an Austrian Jew who served Wall ST. The real German Generals plotted against Hitler in Valkyrie but were killed. German people can't be blamed for ww2 any more than all Americans be blamed for what the CIA and Wall ST do. Good people can barely raise their families today let alone fight a revolution they have little chance of winning.

What do you think? Is it possible to have a worldwide revolution of resistance? Would that change anything? People don't give up power just because you resist. When you are surrounded by spy satellites, microwave harrasment, subjective draconian laws, depression, strange reasons for incarceration, maximum minimum sentences, depleting resources, private ownership of clean water and seed crops, how long do any of you out there think we really have? If we are to die anyway then why not die for a human cause. One that says no to whats happening? Heaven on earth is just a choice away. Think about that.

Here is an old link that supports what you said. http://coat.ncf.ca/articles/links/richard_helms_october_2002.htm It would take a book to cover the list of CIA actions and occasional military force, used to protect cooperate interest.

The US military members have been willing to fire on unarmed american citizens since AT LEAST the old Brown Shoe Army affair in DC last century. Don't hold your breath.

BR, considering that you have stated that you were prior military, you do realize that sometimes moral judgement supercedes an unlawful order.

BR, considering that you have stated that you were prior military, you do realize that sometimes moral judgement supercedes an unlawful order.

Yes I do Raptor, and I could not agree more. Call me delusional, but I would like to see superior moral judgment overcome unlawful orders even more frequently. Ehren Watada is the only one I can think of right off hand, but I know there are a few others. Most just go AWOL, and it would be real interesting to know the current AWOL rates for the various services.

:tu:

And in the examples I offered earlier, superior moral judgment DID NOT supercede an unlawful order. Nor at Kent State.

It is a complete absence of moral judgment that is the hallmark of today's society, and sadly, our military. We condone torture, we love perpetual war in violation of international laws.

Edited by Babe Ruth