Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

Iran isn't building flying saucers. It's barely come out of the medieval era.

• Like 1

haven't forgotten your post booN... :tu: ....will answer later when I have more time.

but for now.....

special delivery to Mehran Keshe..... :D

Cheers bee, looking forward to it when you have the chance.

Iran isn't building flying saucers. It's barely come out of the medieval era.

I don't see any reason to believe that Mehran Keshe is associated with the government of Iran in the first place. In fact, I see a very clear reason to assume that he wouldn't be. But I wonder if anyone has uncovered ties to him being associated with the government? I'd find that very shocking personally.

Oh, I expect it's bits and bobs of it...here and there....it's all a bit secret ya know... :geek:

although Ben Rich former Director of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works said....

http://www.ufo-blogg...heed-skunk.html

and he should know (or DID know when he was alive)

so it's probably much much more than bits and bobs.... :innocent:

On his death bed.. :rolleyes:

I've got a bridge to sell you.

What does Biomorphic mean? From the Wiki O'Pedia: A sub-discipline of robotics focused upon emulating the mechanics, sensor systems, computing structures and methodologies used by animals. In short, it is building robots inspired by the principles of biological systems.

could the SR-71 do that,then? I thought it just went very fast and very high.

Hiya again bee. I think that you may be misinterpreting my intention.

When someone makes extraordinary claims my rule of thumb is to apply a higher standard of scrutiny. The first part of that scrutiny involves looking for already revealed points of concern, inconsistencies, factual errors, and any other red flags. That was where those links came from. I took another look through those links this morning to see if there was anything of real substance and honestly there really wasn't much; just a bunch of naysayers for the most part.

fair enough...but those links were pretty bad and I wonder why you put them in your post if you

were 'applying a higher standard of scrutiny'..... ;)

I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but initially it looked a heck of a lot like he was out to scam people; and for significant amounts of money. Surely that is something that would be of concern, right? It has nothing to do with illegitimately discrediting The Keshe Foundation and everything to do with identifying whether it is all just a big scam.

that's good because the Keshe Foundation...as I am learning..has some very commendable aims and objectives...

So I watched his videos on youtube, looked over his website(s), read one of his papers, watched a 45 minute long google video (here), and looked into a few more references that I could find (example).

there's quite a bit of stuff out there, eh...

the link you put for the 45 minute long google video...wasn't the right one...

this is the one you linked to....

http://www.keshefoundation.com/keshe_pure_plasma.html

and here's one of the pictures...(slightly doctored for your amusement)... :)

entitled...The Selfless Sacrifices of a Cola Bottle for Science'

keshe-1.jpg

this is the video that you meant to put, I think?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8396568954646772071#

(more to come later)

I've reported the above post

You've reported your own?! :o Whatever for?

fair enough...but those links were pretty bad and I wonder why you put them in your post if you

were 'applying a higher standard of scrutiny'..... ;)

I thought that I explained why I included the links fairly well, but I'll say it again. The first part of that scrutiny involves looking for already revealed points of concern, inconsistencies, factual errors, and any other red flags. That was where those links came from.

Hope that clarifies.

that's good because the Keshe Foundation...as I am learning..has some very commendable aims and objectives...

Stated commendable aims and objectives are part and parcel for scam artists. It is hard to scam people if you don't have a convincing catch phrase. How successful would a huckster be if their line was, "I want to take as much of your money as I can, will you please give it to me?"

Again, I'm not saying he is a scammer, but that so far I've not been able to distinguish him as genuine - no matter how much I want him to be.

That being said, I truly do hope that the aims and objectives of the Keshe Foundation are genuine. I raised some reasons that I thought worthy of consideration to question this, but perhaps that will be part of the (more to come). I look forward to that.

there's quite a bit of stuff out there, eh...

the link you put for the 45 minute long google video...wasn't the right one...

this is the one you linked to....

http://www.keshefoundation.com/keshe_pure_plasma.html

and here's one of the pictures...(slightly doctored for your amusement)... :)

entitled...The Selfless Sacrifices of a Cola Bottle for Science'

keshe-1.jpg

this is the video that you meant to put, I think?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8396568954646772071#

(more to come later)

Actually the link I included opened to a page where this very same video is embedded. If you scroll down you should see it. Regardless though, by including the video in your post it will make it easier for others who might be interested in watching it. I must admit it was pretty dull though... :P

Looking forward to the rest. :)

Actually the link I included opened to a page where this very same video is embedded. If you scroll down you should see it. Regardless though, by including the video in your post it will make it easier for others who might be interested in watching it. I must admit it was pretty dull though... :P

Oh, ok..about link.

Re. the long google video......that to me was part of it's charm....so slow ^_^ that there was plenty of time to

think 'what the hell's going on?'..lol...and try to work it out...and think about 'things'... :wacko:

Looking forward to the rest. :)

coming soon

I thought like that a while back...that Iran could end up as a big smouldering radiated hole...

but then came my Bruce Cathie thread...and I am inclined to believe what he says about nuclear war.

ie. that it is not a logical possibility when all the nuclear powers share all the info on the

'windows of opportunity'.

also...the major nuclear powers are finely balanced and I don't think Russia or China would allow

that to happen to Iran

I guess my thinking is two fold - although i'd have to admit that I haven't looked into how he knows what technology Iran might have, other then being born there and having links till the mid seventies.....so my thinking is only based on not knowing how he claims to know this, apologies if that has been covered already though.

After '79, the new regime not only started re-jigging the military, but from '1980 onwards they also either imprisoned or executed anyone suspected of either Western training through the prior regime, or playing a part in the failed coup that followed. From what I understand this gentleman claims to have left Iran in the mid seventies, completing his education abroad. Given the regime has only moved towards more paranoia since then, i'm a little confused as to how he claims to know about what Iran is using...

My comment about big black clouds wasn't about Nuclear strikes - I simply meant that even when a diamond mine in the back end of Africa is taken over by people who are not part of the plan, we send special forces over to ensure the smooth transaction back to the owners 'we' are happy with....and that's just minerals....advanced technology? with weapons capabilities? I just don't see that being allowed to come to fruition, and even if it did, i'd be more then surprised if it wasn't removed PDQ.

Having said that, I haven't looked into him bee, so ignore me if that has all been covered.

Edited by The Sky Scanner

I would like a ice cold bottled UFO please ! serve it up with a Championship Basketball Team Like the Mavericks !

keshe1.jpg

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."

~Albert Einstein~

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/albert_einstein.html

What is soo special about making Graphene in a Coke bottle? All you need to make it is Scotch tape.

Doesn't that mean this guy is making things more complex? The exact opposite of this Einstien quote you keep over using out of context.

Fascinating reads on his website. I'm not sure if any of this is legit, and unfortunately we will never know either.

What I find most interesting about this is Keshe is basing his PMF theory around how our very own planet can move, have an atmosphere and stay in orbit. I have never pondered the idea that perhaps interstellar travel & unlimited power could come from modeling our Earth's own gravity and magnetic forces.

If he can recreate the forces that keep our Earth's atmosphere, trajectory and orbit, this discovery would change everything.

Fascinating reads on his website. I'm not sure if any of this is legit, and unfortunately we will never know either.

What I find most interesting about this is Keshe is basing his PMF theory around how our very own planet can move, have an atmosphere and stay in orbit. I have never pondered the idea that perhaps interstellar travel & unlimited power could come from modeling our Earth's own gravity and magnetic forces.

If he can recreate the forces that keep our Earth's atmosphere, trajectory and orbit, this discovery would change everything.

I agree TRH and was also impressed by the way he appears to be trying to model and understand the natural physics behind celestial bodies in motion. All of our propulsion and transportation techniques (for the most part) work to some varying degree against the natural physics models; overcoming gravity to achieve flight, overcoming resistance to maintain velocity in motion. If nothing else, Keshe has given me a different perspective to look at the problem.

Keen observation TRH. Kudos. :tu:

After '79, the new regime not only started re-jigging the military, but from '1980 onwards they also either imprisoned or executed anyone suspected of either Western training through the prior regime, or playing a part in the failed coup that followed. From what I understand this gentleman claims to have left Iran in the mid seventies, completing his education abroad.

yes he lived here in Britain for 30 years

http://www.associatepublisher.com/e/m/me/mehran_keshe.htm

Mehran Keshe was born in Iran in 1958, as son to an X-ray engineer working for Philips and Siemens, and he was introduced to the world of radiation and nuclear at a very young age. In the mid-seventies he moved to the United Kingdom, Europe, for further education in the field of nuclear physics. In 1981 he graduated from Queen Mary, University of London as nuclear engineer specialized in reactor technology system control.

Given the regime has only moved towards more paranoia since then, i'm a little confused as to how he claims to know about what Iran is using...

I suppose he knows about what he is doing and it's all public...he wouldn't be concerned about

others areas. But I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'using'

My comment about big black clouds wasn't about Nuclear strikes - I simply meant that even when a diamond mine in the back end of Africa is taken over by people who are not part of the plan, we send special forces over to ensure the smooth transaction back to the owners 'we' are happy with....and that's just minerals....advanced technology? with weapons capabilities? I just don't see that being allowed to come to fruition, and even if it did, i'd be more then surprised if it wasn't removed PDQ.

I can't imagine America having the stomach for another war in the Middle East? And for what?

'To prevent Iran getting into Space Travel' wouldn't go down too well as a reason?

Having said that, I haven't looked into him bee, so ignore me if that has all been covered.

cheers for your comments it all goes towards the bigger picture.... :tu:

that's the thing.....we will.....one way or another in the next 5 - 10 years

:tu:

I can't imagine America having the stomach for another war in the Middle East? And for what?

'To prevent Iran getting into Space Travel' wouldn't go down too well as a reason?

If Iran has technology for space travel, as is speculated here, America would be the least of the their problems, no war needed either, or a reason for attacking....space travel is just the bonus, the technology itself would be the issue, but if a reason were needed then tightening up the hype on their nuclear ambitions would be a suitable umbrella to bomb sites suspecting of playing with this technology...

I'm going to read up on a few more things first, and read all the links that have been posted before I comment further....cause I fear I might have been misreading what is alleged here, and therefore taking the thread down the wrong track :tu:

What is soo special about making Graphene in a Coke bottle? All you need to make it is Scotch tape.

Doesn't that mean this guy is making things more complex? The exact opposite of this Einstien quote you keep over using out of context.

In all fairness, this video is a pretty poor comparison to what Mehran Keshe claims.

First of all, in this video the person is using existing graphite and merely separating it into graphene with the tape; Keshe's claim is that his process in the Coke bottle actually extracts graphene from carbon dioxide CO2 and methane CH4 gases directly from the environment at very little cost.

Second, with this sort of application expanded to a larger collection surface, bigger pieces of graphene can be produced.

From my understanding, the extraction of graphene is a very costly process requiring a lot of heat and a lot of energy input. If Keshe is right about what he has going on here it happens at room temperature and he gets a byproduct of energy output along the way.

It all hinges on the legitimacy of his claim, however. He says that it has been independently verified in a university, but has given no particulars to preserve the anonymity of the scientists involved. This is fishy to me, but I'll wait to see if more information and proof is forthcoming.

If you'd like to read more about it, here is a paper he has published about the process. And the above 45 minute google video in bee's post is essentially a demonstration of this same thing.

I'm not saying I believe it all, but if we are going to criticize Keshe's claims we should do so accurately.

Cheers mate.

Edited by booNyzarC

NOW you tell the world.!!!... :P...they're all at it, eh

gathering the graphene

In all fairness, this video is a pretty poor comparison to what Mehran Keshe claims.

First of all, in this video the person is using existing graphene and merely separating it with the tape; ...snip

Of course the technique in the Video I showed was the same first used in 2004 that lead to the Discovery of Graphene. Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov who discovered Graphene in 2004 using that method won the Nobel Prize last year.

From my understanding, the extraction of graphene is a very costly process requiring a lot of heat and a lot of energy input. If Keshe is right about what he has going on here it happens at room temperature and he gets a byproduct of energy output along the way.

You must be thinking of nanotubes which require high temps and energy to produce. On the otherhand sheets of Graphene centimeters wide can be made at room temps in a fairly straight forward process.

http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/20558/page1/

Of course the technique in the Video I showed was the same first used in 2004 that lead to the Discovery of Graphene. Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov who discovered Graphene in 2004 using that method won the Nobel Prize last year.

I was aware of the discovery and the Nobel Prize, but not of the method of discovery. Thanks for that detail.

You must be thinking of nanotubes which require high temps and energy to produce. On the otherhand sheets of Graphene centimeters wide can be made at room temps in a fairly straight forward process.

http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/20558/page1/

Maybe... :unsure2:

I'm really not up on all of this so you are probably right. I'm learning as I go. I'll check out the link, thanks again. :tu:

what your link has to do with this topic.....I don't know....nothing as far as I can see

[...]

It has everything to do with Keshe's ventures - his stuff is a scam_stamp.jpg.

Wanna proof?! Buy one of his fancy generators, order ticket to the moon, and cross your fingers in hope to get your money back after you sue him for fraud.

As for Virgin spacecraft - they do have it, and they made test flights, while M.Keshe miserably failed to show his "lift offs" in 2010.

There is an awful lot of substance in this thread BMK. You are best suited bringing some substance of your own, if you want your claims to be taken seriously.

Unless you have a PhD in nanochemical engineering, you will have to wait to see if Dr. Keshe is legit or not, just like the rest of us :)

Edited by The Religious Hoax

Unless you have a PhD in nanochemical engineering, you will have to wait to see if Dr. Keshe is legit or not, just like the rest of us :)

That's not true at all.

If this person had a paper published in a legitimate peer reviewed Journal, then his claims would have already passed mustard with the "refs". If that were the case then a rebuttal would also have to pass mustard with the "refs" for that Journal. Even then a PHD in that specific field wouldn't be an A Priori requirement. That's the BEST case I can think of for your statement and it still fails.

No LS, the point still stands. Unless someone here on this forum either does the research, or links research disproving this theory, we all wait. This transformation on CO2 to CH4 & O2 seems to have a scientific basis, and the paper he released was nearly 40 pages long worth of theories and lab experiments.

Unless you are willing to throw on a lab coat to disprove this, or locate similar research that debunks his findings, there really isn't much to say. So let's not throw out baseless accusations just to be contrarian. That's all I'm saying.