Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

I read the quotes from the site you posted and they are all vague nonsense.

Does all seem a bit, well, vague, yes .... Nowhere do they name the universities in question, or the companies concerned, or the leading western country's, or even provide any evidence that any of the many patents he says he has actually exist. And remember that anyone can get a patent for an idea, you don't have to prove that you can actually do it. And "His technology was considered by scientists at University level from November of 2004 until March 2005." That doesn't sound all that long for a serious scientifically rigorous study of such a radical technology.... So far I'm afraid to say that it does all sound rather Bob Bushman ....

Does all seem a bit, well, vague, yes .... Nowhere do they name the universities in question, or the companies concerned, or the leading western country's, or even provide any evidence that any of the many patents he says he has actually exist. And remember that anyone can get a patent for an idea, you don't have to prove that you can actually do it. And "His technology was considered by scientists at University level from November of 2004 until March 2005." That doesn't sound all that long for a serious scientifically rigorous study of such a radical technology.... So far I'm afraid to say that it does all sound rather Bob Bushman ....

Yes but if someone comes up with a radical new tech and gets a patent, im sure they would be eager if anything to share this with people from the same field etc, hence i figured maybe he would have posted it.

now he's saying we'll be able to go many times faster than the speed of light....

It'll be interesting to see him navigate....

*LOL*

Watch out!!!! Asteroids!!! Waaaah!

Yes but if someone comes up with a radical new tech and gets a patent, im sure they would be eager if anything to share this with people from the same field etc, hence i figured maybe he would have posted it.

That would depend at what stage the patent was at. patent pending or granted are two very different stages. In addition it takes quite a bit of time and money to extend the patent globally. If he had just made application for the USA then he has at least two years prior to instigating the same for other regions..i.e. europe , asia etc.

Even at this stage unless you have the commercial plan in place it is very unwise to make a song and dance about it.

Another possibility is that some changes are needed prior to patent being granted so that it doesnt infringe on any other registered already, whilst satisfying the requirements for patent granted stage.

What I am basically saying is that it isnt as black and white as seems to be alluded to.

does that mean you think it has some feasibility then 747? :P

That would depend at what stage the patent was at. patent pending or granted are two very different stages. In addition it takes quite a bit of time and money to extend the patent globally. If he had just made application for the USA then he has at least two years prior to instigating the same for other regions..i.e. europe , asia etc.

Even at this stage unless you have the commercial plan in place it is very unwise to make a song and dance about it.

Another possibility is that some changes are needed prior to patent being granted so that it doesnt infringe on any other registered already, whilst satisfying the requirements for patent granted stage.

What I am basically saying is that it isnt as black and white as seems to be alluded to.

That's a very amusing comment because unbeknownst to the everage person, there are literally thousands of patents for exotic propulsion & saucer shaped aircraft & spacecraft!

(check it out at www.ufohowto.com -- I still wish we could get some engineers to check them out and comment!)

Actually i had a good search on http://www.epo.org/searching.html Where he claimed to patent his um patent. Nothing shows up about him or anything he talks about neither pending or otherwise. Google patents (for the US side) showed nada too.

What do you mean its unwise to make a song and dance about it?

When you think you have a new radical tech you sing about it. Look at the guys from the (70s?) who thought they had cold fusion, look at the recent guy from india who tried to prove it over and over. Did they stay quiet? No. Because the possibilites was too exciting and they wanted to make sure they didnt make a mistake so they made sure everyone knew so fellow people from their field all over the world could test their ideas to see if it worked or not. Thats science. This guy who claims to be a nuclear engineer? Where did he get his education? Where is his PHD work? The guy is a nut job.

That's a very amusing comment because unbeknownst to the everage person, there are literally thousands of patents for exotic propulsion & saucer shaped aircraft & spacecraft!

(check it out at www.ufohowto.com -- I still wish we could get some engineers to check them out and comment!)

Thats right Pax, one would have to come up with the concept and design on how it would work then he can put it forward. Whether it would work or not is another matter entirely..

for example if someone patented a bicycle, they can show the design concept and explain how the wheel will turn etc. However in real life they may not be able to get the wheel to turn, that is irrelevant to the patent though. So what you are looking at are various concepts, I take it that they are all patents as opposed to patents pending or patent applications or even the more common-design applications.

will check the site out you posted above, cheers fella.

Actually i had a good search on http://www.epo.org/searching.html Where he claimed to patent his um patent. Nothing shows up about him or anything he talks about neither pending or otherwise. Google patents (for the US side) showed nada too.

What do you mean its unwise to make a song and dance about it?

When you think you have a new radical tech you sing about it. Look at the guys from the (70s?) who thought they had cold fusion, look at the recent guy from india who tried to prove it over and over. Did they stay quiet? No. Because the possibilites was too exciting and they wanted to make sure they didnt make a mistake so they made sure everyone knew so fellow people from their field all over the world could test their ideas to see if it worked or not. Thats science. This guy who claims to be a nuclear engineer? Where did he get his education? Where is his PHD work? The guy is a nut job.

Out of curiosity did you also search on his directorships/ownerships of any companies? did any of these companies show up?

As for what I mean about the song and dance,you definately do not make a song and dance until you are 100% confident in your working design and you have a commercial plan in place. I have spent hundreds of thousands over the years on patents and design applications and speak with some sort of experience.

How difficult would it be for some big company to pounce and design around your patent so they do not infringe? not very difficult if you throw enough money into it.

Granted its not always about the commercial feasability and in his case it may not be , if thats the case your point about the 'song and dance' has merit.

edit: spelt 'and' 'adn' too many times, left hand working quicker than right for some reason... please avoid the obvious joke :)

Edited by quillius

Out of curiosity did you also search on his directorships/ownerships of any companies? did any of these companies show up?

As for what I mean about the song and dance,you definately do not make a song and dance until you are 100% confident in your working design and you have a commercial plan in place. I have spent hundreds of thousands over the years on patents and design applications and speak with some sort of experience.

How difficult would it be for some big company to pounce and design around your patent so they do not infringe? not very difficult if you throw enough money into it.

Granted its not always about the commercial feasability and in his case it may not be , if thats the case your point about the 'song and dance' has merit.

edit: spelt 'and' 'adn' too many times, left hand working quicker than right for some reason... please avoid the obvious joke :)

I would search his companies if he mentioned them, but he just says he has companies. My searches included any names associated with him and his site i.e keshefoundation etc.

Well if its a big revolutionary tech from one man, yes you do make a big song and dance as the cold fusion guys did as i said in an earlier post because they realise (damn i saved the world). And why should he wait until its 100%? It already is 100% according to what he said and he has working products.

Also in a way he has been making a song and dance since we already know about it, im saying he should make it louder if it really excists. Im sure the companies willing to 'steal' it from him would have done so already (if it exists).

Edited by Jotar

And the USA hasn't. UFO drones are being desinged every year. Nothing new.

Let's step back from the sociological and political (And moral) implications of these things for just a second... and marvel at the level of technology our civilization, at the dawn of the 21st century, has attained. We have a lot more room for growth but we now have remote controlled flying vehicles that can essentially be told "Hey, fly around this area and take pictures for us... maybe drop a few bombs." Really, that's pretty cool from a purely technological standpoint (I'm not so sure from the moral standpoint though).

I mean, doesn't this type of thing make the techno geek in everybody sort of squeal?

Where are the patent numbers? What country was the patent applied for?

well there is this...

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation#European_Patent_Application_EP1770715_A1

European Patent Application EP1770715 A1

■Micro plasma reactor; 2007-04-04; TAVAKOLI MEHRAN KESHE [bE]

Abstract

A fixed or handheld micro-plasma-reactor can be build-in, connected with and/or inserted into various electrical/electronic devices (i.e. mobile phones, computers), in various objects (i.e. lighting devices in general, light bulb, microchips, IC's), in various container types (i.e. cooking pan) and all type of machines, i.e. vacuum-cleaner, pumps, electrical car, etc., to generate DC current and/or AC, and consequently the various uses resulting from electrical current, for lighting, for heating/cooling, and desired process (i.e. creation magnetic fields). The self-sustaining plasmatic process gives independent functioning without connections to any electrical power network, solar cells or the need to recharge. New type of products will be created. Different type of micro-reactors are decribed, and new methodes of technology

European Patent Application EP1770717 A1

■Gravitational and energy system; 2007-04-04; TAVAKOLI MEHRAN KESHE [bE]

Abstract

The new method and technology is described to create - under centrifugal and vacuum conditions - in presence of ionization condition - a turbulence, rotation, compressive and heating of a gaseous matter is created in a reactor by at least one central rotative magnetic field with the purpose of creating plasmatic conditions leading to the creation various magnetic fields where at least the interaction of two magnetic field would lead to the creation of at least one gravitational force phenomena. In a reactor-embodiment a chain of energetic events is created via a rotative magnetic initiation of a basic ionization of a gas (i.e. hydrogen) which then triggers a controllable chain of energy transfers (Scintillation) to the next following layer(s) of introduced gasses (i.e. He, Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe), of all other introduced elements of the periodic table (i.e. Li, Be, K, Ca, Ti, ... Pt, etc.) and/or their introduced molecule combinations (i.e. a vapor). A central colums has magnetic means to start the process. Various concepts, applications and products are disclosed, such as space travel and atomic welding.

http://patent.ipexl.com/EP/EP1770715.html

http://patent.ipexl.com/EP/EP1770717.html

I'm surprised you weren't able to find these...... :)

now he's saying we'll be able to go many times faster than the speed of light....

would you be able to SEE him navigate if he was going faster than the speed of light? :blink::innocent:

I wish I could believe it, I really really do.

I want to build my own space ship and go exploring!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will have to make adjustments to your attitude regarding 'belief' if you want

to build your own spaceship... :geek:

throwing out what Mehran Keshe is doing/saying isn't a good start, IMO.

we have graphene at our finger tips......via the humble pencil and the humble cola bottle...

perhaps you could build something related to time/space travel if you

took the time to allow the ideas to ferment and did some experiments of your own???

just a thought... :)

Let's step back from the sociological and political (And moral) implications of these things for just a second... and marvel at the level of technology our civilization, at the dawn of the 21st century, has attained. We have a lot more room for growth but we now have remote controlled flying vehicles that can essentially be told "Hey, fly around this area and take pictures for us... maybe drop a few bombs." Really, that's pretty cool from a purely technological standpoint (I'm not so sure from the moral standpoint though).

I mean, doesn't this type of thing make the techno geek in everybody sort of squeal?

underlined......you would have thought so, wouldn't you.

I am amazed that there isn't more interest and excitement about what Keshe is doing/communicating

We chunter on forever and a day about classified/secret advanced technology...then Keshe comes

along in the spirit of openess...sharing what he has...research-wise...and....hardly anyone seems

to notice or care

I find it kinda funny....I find it kinda sad...... :wacko:

underlined......you would have thought so, wouldn't you.

I am amazed that there isn't more interest and excitement about what Keshe is doing/communicating

We chunter on forever and a day about classified/secret advanced technology...then Keshe comes

along in the spirit of openess...sharing what he has...research-wise...and....hardly anyone seems

to notice or care

I find it kinda funny....I find it kinda sad...... :wacko:

Love it Bee ! It is a Mad Mad world we Live in !

Love it Bee ! It is a Mad Mad world we Live in !

:tu:

it sure is

all those brilliant minds that have been fettered and channeled into military projects,

when they could have helped turn this earth into a paradise...a place where no child goes hungry

..no elderly person is neglected or alone..where no-one feels disconnected and/or irrelevant

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

apart from the graphene and space travel stuff...there are aspects of the Keshe foundation that I REALLY like...

http://keshefoundation.com/objectives.html

The Keshe Foundation (registered in The Netherlands) is a not for profit organization. It is the holder of all intellectual rights of M.T. Keshe, related to this technology.

The main objective of this Foundation is the repartition of licensing fees, collected from several licensees, to over five different areas related to mankind welfare and world education.

The Keshe Foundation targets to solve the main problems of today:

• Global warming / CO2-problem

• The energy shortness

• Water problems

• Food problems

One of the objectives of The Keshe Foundation is to apply plasma reactors in "Oasis Units", which will deliver an integrated solution for human basic needs, such as drinking water, current, light and warmth. Today 1.6 billion people have not electricity! And, for example, every day 4,000 children die in Southern Africa from contaminated water.

and

The Keshe Foundation has next rules of conduct:

Maximum of 5% of the incomes will be spend on Administration and Expenses,

and the balance (95%) will be divided in five equal parts:

• 19% for further Reseach and Development,

• 19% for Funding Education world-wide,

• 19% for Direct support to needy,

• 19% for World Peace and Environment,

• 19% for World Religions studies and unification.

Transparent bookkeeping and accounts.

gotta love Mehran Keshe

:wub:

Thanks for the Music Bee ! Its a good thing we all have great Friends in Here ! As for the Iranian Saucers Lets just See what Hits the Show Rooms next Year!

I hear the 2012`s are really Faster ! LoL. seeyaz!

I'm still hopeful that Mehran Keshe will actually deliver on some of these high ideals, but keep in mind that snake oil salesman pandering panaceas attempted to give the same appearance; "It will cure all of your ills!" Will Mr. Keshe back up his claims? Or load up the wagon and roll on to the next town?

I suspect he'll load up the wagon, but I'd love for him to prove that assumption wrong.

Thanks for the Music Bee ! Its a good thing we all have great Friends in Here ! As for the Iranian Saucers Lets just See what Hits the Show Rooms next Year!

I hear the 2012`s are really Faster ! LoL. seeyaz!

"see what hits the showrooms"....lol....hopefully it won't be a US zappy dappy doo

I'm still hopeful that Mehran Keshe will actually deliver on some of these high ideals, but keep in mind that snake oil salesman pandering panaceas attempted to give the same appearance; "It will cure all of your ills!" Will Mr. Keshe back up his claims? Or load up the wagon and roll on to the next town?

I suspect he'll load up the wagon, but I'd love for him to prove that assumption wrong.

the term 'snake oil salesman' is soooooooooo yesterday.... :P

I can't see what's wrong with having high and hopeful objectives. Heaven knows we could do with some

coming from organizations who might have been sitting on the same (ish) knowledge and technolgy for decades.

As I/we have said before...time will tell.

And as long as there is no hinrance and dirty tricks...maybe he will pull it off?

The space travel...the education...the third-world help et al.

"see what hits the showrooms"....lol....hopefully it won't be a US zappy dappy doo

the term 'snake oil salesman' is soooooooooo yesterday.... :P

I can't see what's wrong with having high and hopeful objectives. Heaven knows we could do with some

coming from organizations who might have been sitting on the same (ish) knowledge and technolgy for decades.

As I/we have said before...time will tell.

And as long as there is no hinrance and dirty tricks...maybe he will pull it off?

The space travel...the education...the third-world help et al.

We could build three Ark`s Space faring craft that Will hold hundred of thousands of people. We could put all the Bankers ,Lawyers,Bean counters,and the Like on one the A-Ark

Then we put all the Lazy,good for nothing riff-raft`s and the Like on the B-Ark .

THen onto the C-Ark all the Artist,Creative ,,musician`s the Lot onto this Last Craft. ANd Launch A& B off into Deep Space for ever !

ANd then announce to the C-Ark to De-Board back onto the Planet Earth to Re-populate it with Love ,Peace and Blue Jeans !

Farm Out , I would Proclaim ! :tu:

post-68971-0-43526800-1309039754_thumb.j

I thought like that a while back...that Iran could end up as a big smouldering radiated hole...

but then came my Bruce Cathie thread...and I am inclined to believe what he says about nuclear war.

ie. that it is not a logical possibility when all the nuclear powers share all the info on the

'windows of opportunity'.

also...the major nuclear powers are finely balanced and I don't think Russia or China would allow

that to happen to Iran

Do you seriously think that Russia or China chould STOP Israel?

The Israeli military is one of the best in the world, if they so wished they would run over and wreck most of Iran in a matter of days, long before anyone could really intervene, yeah they might not be able to occupy territory for a prolonged period, but they could roll in and wreck the infrastructure etc to such an extent that Irans economy would take decades to recover.

IF Iran has nukes and used em, i dont think anyone would intervene, they would wait for the smoke to clear and deal with who ever is left, fact is, Iran would need more than the odd nuke to wipe Israel out and Israel has more than enough air and land assets to take large parts of Iran back to the stone age.

IF Iran has nukes, they would win in the long run, but be vilified and proberly crushed by a international effort, if they dont have nukes, Israel would crush them. So its lose lose tbh.

Do you seriously think that Russia or China chould STOP Israel?

yes I do.....one way or another

The Israeli military is one of the best in the world, if they so wished they would run over and wreck most of Iran in a matter of days, long before anyone could really intervene, yeah they might not be able to occupy territory for a prolonged period, but they could roll in and wreck the infrastructure etc to such an extent that Irans economy would take decades to recover.

IF Iran has nukes and used em, i dont think anyone would intervene, they would wait for the smoke to clear and deal with who ever is left, fact is, Iran would need more than the odd nuke to wipe Israel out and Israel has more than enough air and land assets to take large parts of Iran back to the stone age.

IF Iran has nukes, they would win in the long run, but be vilified and proberly crushed by a international effort, if they dont have nukes, Israel would crush them. So its lose lose tbh.

This thread isn't about Iran's nuclear weapon capability....but I personally don't think Iran

will bother to spend all that time and money on obtaining nuclear weapons, that they would

never get the chance to use.

Israel is part of the International Community and as such would have to have a damn good reason

to go for all out war with Iran.

This thread is about Iran's ambitions for Space travel technology, in partnership with Mehran

Keshe and the Keshe Foundation.

I think that the technology that Keshe is talking about publically is probably technology that

other nations...like the US and Russia....have had for a long time...but have kept under wraps.

And that the same kind of technology would be used in some way for space/inter-dimensional travel

by 'beings' from elsewhere.....or beings connected to this earth, but existing in a different

space/time.

thanks for your comments, though.....there are interesting political aspects to this whole thing.

as I have said...not so much regarding weapons but regarding space travel technology...

Edited by bee