Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

As long as Keshe reuses to release his technology and show it and commercialize it I will continue to call him a scam . It is a sort of scam that he is running promising to show then not showing. He cannot do that. I have made up my mind that somehow I will get Keshe to release his technology if it exists or to get him to accept that he is running a scam if he dosent have anything. Until either of the two happens I will continue going on the net and trashing Keshe as a scam. I have nothing else to do. The net is basically my life. I am on the lookout for field propulsion technologies and will trash Keshe who refuses to release such technologies.

Fair enough, this is your decision, just realise that obsession in these matters will only fuel your psychosis and make things worse...

either way, good luck

Fair enough, this is your decision, just realise that obsession in these matters will only fuel your psychosis and make things worse...

either way, good luck

i have no choice in the matter. I need to get off the planet to visit other stars. Keshe says he has the technology but wont release it. I am very frustrated with him . If he dosent release it I will have to assume he is a scam and keep on bugging him by calling him a scam until either he releases the technology or accepts he is a scam. He cant keep promising and not delivering.

I need to get off the planet to visit other stars.

Not gonna happen. You may want to try astral projection or remote viewing because that's about as close as you're going to get.

i have no choice in the matter. I need to get off the planet to visit other stars. Keshe says he has the technology but wont release it. I am very frustrated with him . If he dosent release it I will have to assume he is a scam and keep on bugging him by calling him a scam until either he releases the technology or accepts he is a scam. He cant keep promising and not delivering.

ahhhhhh now I see the method in your madness...but the irony is that you got mentioned in the Keshe interview with

Kerry...as an example of why Keshe doesn't want to release the nitty gritty of the technology to the General Public

yet...because of the lunatics, as he put it and you yourself accepted that description.

And the fact that in the wrong hands it could be used for harm, which is a sobering thought.

Although that possiblity applies to most things ie electricity can kill or give us a light and warm home.

You are right that the event tomorrow is for governments, thats what he said...because he wants to

get the technology out and thinks governments are the safer option right now. And then governments

can develop it and/or commercialize it. If they bother to go to his conference... :)

Although some/many almost certainly know about it already, IMO.

I think he's being sensible in that he is considering the economy and how

new kinds of energy should be brought in in such a way that it doesn't affect the economy adversly. This is a tricky

one and a bitter pill to swallow...but for example in Britain billions of pounds (trillions probably) of tax is raised

on petrol sales....how to move on to new energy without upsetting the economic balance too much is a problem to be solved.

But when at that point in the interview he was asked if it might be better and safer for the 'People' to be given it,

he said he gave it to the people 4 years ago. I got the distinct feeling he was trying to give a hint.

And I'm thinking it must be the cola bottle plasma reactor...that that could be used in some way directly by the 'people?

The principle at least...

To create electricity in the home in some way, maybe...or used for inventions somehow....

He talked about plasma being everything including our own bodies...and the universe.

That it's all to do with magnetic-gravitational fields and plasma.

He is saying

that protons and electrons are plasma and that he can open up the plasma? using magnetic-gravitational fields

and close the plasma up again when enough is used. That it can be taken from the air/environment directly.

And stuff about the desalination of water and the nourishment of the body and the healing of disease.

And space travel...

And more....

:mellow:

ahhhhhh now I see the method in your madness...but the irony is that you got mentioned in the Keshe interview with

Kerry...as an example of why Keshe doesn't want to release the nitty gritty of the technology to the General Public

yet...because of the lunatics, as he put it and you yourself accepted that description.

And the fact that in the wrong hands it could be used for harm, which is a sobering thought.

Although that possiblity applies to most things ie electricity can kill or give us a light and warm home.

You are right that the event tomorrow is for governments, thats what he said...because he wants to

get the technology out and thinks governments are the safer option right now. And then governments

can develop it and/or commercialize it. If they bother to go to his conference... :)

new kinds of energy should be brought in in such a way that it doesn't affect the economy adversly. This is a tricky

one and a bitter pill to swallow...but for example in Britain billions of pounds (trillions probably) of tax is raised

on petrol sales....how to move on to new energy without upsetting the economic balance too much is a problem to be solved.

But when at that point in the interview he was asked if it might be better and safer for the 'People' to be given it,

he said he gave it to the people 4 years ago. I got the distinct feeling he was trying to give a hint.

And I'm thinking it must be the cola bottle plasma reactor...that that could be used in some way directly by the 'people?

To create electricity in the home in some way, maybe...or used for inventions somehow....

He talked about plasma being everything including our own bodies...and the universe.

He is saying

that protons and electrons are plasma and that he can open up the plasma? using magnetic-gravitational fields

and close the plasma up again when enough is used. That it can be taken from the air/environment directly.

And stuff about the desalination of water and the nourishment of the body and the healing of disease.

And space travel...

And more....

So I will take a Six pac of Plasma Powerplant and a Gallon of Ice cream to pour over it ! Yummy !

:tu:

He is saying

And space travel...

And more....

Like I said. Until Keshe releases his technology and deemonstrates it he is nothing more than a scam. His argument about the economy is pure crap. The economy will not be affected if he releases his technology. In that case he can never release the technology. If he dosent release it we will see. I will carry out an extended online campaign saying bad things about the foundation. Either he has to release the technology or he has to acept he is a scam. All his arguments for not releasing the technology like in the wrong hands it could do harm . Giving it to the governments who are a bunch of psychotic killers is giving it to the wrong hands like Matt the other interviewer rightly pointed out. Keshe is a psychotic killer for supporting governments who are a bunch of psychotic killers.

Like I said. Until Keshe releases his technology and deemonstrates it he is nothing more than a scam. His argument about the economy is pure crap.

He is a scam. It is obvious that he is so. There is no need to wait for him, you are only putting yourself needless waiting position. Give it up, he is never going to deliver despite his claims. Basic physics will tell you. Instead of waiting your time would be much better spent on reading up on basic physics - that would tell you all.

The economy will not be affected if he releases his technology. In that case he can never release the technology.

Again, he has no technology. Basic physics would tell you as much.

If he dosent release it we will see. I will carry out an extended online campaign saying bad things about the foundation.

Why even bother? Seriously, it is people like you that gives him the attention he so craves. Why even bother?

Either he has to release the technology or he has to acept he is a scam.

Oh, I am pretty sure he is well aware himself that he is a scam, he is just milking the cow for as long as he can. And you are part of that giving him attention that he does not deserve.

All his arguments for not releasing the technology like in the wrong hands it could do harm .

Just a ridiculous cop out.

Giving it to the governments who are a bunch of psychotic killers is giving it to the wrong hands like Matt the other interviewer rightly pointed out. Keshe is a psychotic killer for supporting governments who are a bunch of psychotic killers.

This is a bit harsh since he has nothing to give. Again, give it up and tune Keshe and fantasies of free energy/FTL travel out of your mind because that is unfortunately all that they are, fantasies.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Bee, this is a registered patent. and not the one I already mentioned. No joke. LINK Patent number: 6293874

XQ3vK.jpg

Mjaaah.... rolleyes.gif

:P

Cheers,

Badeskov

ROFL... :rofl:

Haven't looked in on this thread for a long time. I've really missed some great stuff! :lol::tu:

ROFL... :rofl:

Haven't looked in on this thread for a long time. I've really missed some great stuff! :lol::tu:

Indeed great - until Bee decided that I should have the Lap Dance liner for Christmas....suddenly not so great ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Indeed great - until Bee decided that I should have the Lap Dance liner for Christmas....suddenly not so great ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

A lap dance no matter which way one Looks at it is a Great Day !

Now serv thoses drinks Badeskov`s :rolleyes:

He is a scam. It is obvious that he is so. There is no need to wait for him, you are only putting yourself needless waiting position. Give it up, he is never going to deliver despite his claims. Basic physics will tell you. Instead of waiting your time would be much better spent on reading up on basic physics - that would tell you all.

Why even bother? Seriously, it is people like you that gives him the attention he so craves. Why even bother?

Oh, I am pretty sure he is well aware himself that he is a scam, he is just milking the cow for as long as he can. And you are part of that giving him attention that he does not deserve.

This is a bit harsh since he has nothing to give. Again, give it up and tune Keshe and fantasies of free energy/FTL travel out of your mind because that is unfortunately all that they are, fantasies.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You are right. I should stop bothering about him. my actions are only giving him more attention and getting my psychosis worse. This whole free energy business is a big headache but I cant help it. I will have to keep out of this forum for some time and stop commenting on keshe. it is giving me a headache. like you said he is obviously a scam.

Edited by kumaran

Cheers,

Badeskov

I wish it were that easy to give up on free energy, antigravity and FTL but I cant. That is the only reason why I am living. If not I would have commited suicide years ago. Without aforementioned things life is not worth living. I will continue to research free energy, antigravity and faster than light propulsion. I still have hope for cold fusion or LENR. Several new players have entered the market including this Brilluion. Website is http://pesn.com/2012/04/19/9602078_Brillouin--Understanding_How_LENR_Works_Will_Enable_Us_to_Be_First/ , http://www.brillouinenergy.com/ . I am reading their theoretical paper on their site here http://www.brillouinenergy.com/BrillouinEnergyHypothesis.pdf . I will keep on checking out out of the box theories. I am sure there is viable free energy, antigravity and faster than light propulsion. I had pinned my hopes on Keshe. I am dissapointed but wont give up on free energy, antigravity and faster than light travel . It may be a fantasy but it is my fantasy. I will check out Searl and Mark Tomion and some other research.

Edited by kumaran

I wish it were that easy to give up on free energy, antigravity and FTL but I cant. That is the only reason why I am living. If not I would have commited suicide years ago. Without aforementioned things life is not worth living.

Really?

There are all kinds of flippant and funny responses that could be given to such a statement, but this is pretty serious business. If you honestly feel this strongly about such a thing, I suggest you grab a copy of Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David Burns and read it. At the very least, click the link and read some of the reviews. If that doesn't interest you, maybe talk to someone who is qualified to help.

Take care of yourself kumaran. You've only got one life to work with, and you can enjoy it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ah, well there are worse gifts out there I guess. :P

Really?

There are all kinds of flippant and funny responses that could be given to such a statement, but this is pretty serious business. If you honestly feel this strongly about such a thing, I suggest you grab a copy of Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David Burns and read it. At the very least, click the link and read some of the reviews. If that doesn't interest you, maybe talk to someone who is qualified to help.

Take care of yourself kumaran. You've only got one life to work with, and you can enjoy it.

I dont need any help. i am totally convinced free energy, antigravity and faster than light travel are possible. its just a matter of time before someone is successful.

I dont need any help. i am totally convinced free energy, antigravity and faster than light travel are possible. its just a matter of time before someone is successful.

If you understand 'relativity' you'd know speed and Time are interconnected. Light speed is simply the fastest speed you can observe an object move. An object moving at Light speed would experience no Time. So if you traveled near light speed as seen by an observer you would feel like you'd traveled "faster" than light speed because you experienced much less Time than the person observing your Trip to point B.

Do we have proof, finally? Or not?

:rolleyes:

I guess we all know that keshe is a scam. I really like for what he says to be true but even I have to accept it is most likely a scam. Too bad. I thought this one was the one. Back to researching Searl and Tomion. They use magnets to do their propulsion. Much simpler.

I guess we all know that keshe is a scam. I really like for what he says to be true but even I have to accept it is most likely a scam. Too bad. I thought this one was the one. Back to researching Searl and Tomion. They use magnets to do their propulsion. Much simpler.

You know the sad thing is that we on this planet could develop the new power systems that will put us traveling into the stars,we just need to focus on the education systems for our children.

Someday Im sure one will hit upon the tricks of FTL travel.

Its just out there man !, Like E.T there Out there Man !

Anyway America needs to be the one that Develops a New power system, I know that our current system of power has slipped to the middle of the pack right now !

Keep Looking Up ! :rolleyes:

You know the sad thing is that we on this planet could develop the new power systems that will put us traveling into the stars,we just need to focus on the education systems for our children.

Someday Im sure one will hit upon the tricks of FTL travel.

Its just out there man !, Like E.T there Out there Man !

Anyway America needs to be the one that Develops a New power system, I know that our current system of power has slipped to the middle of the pack right now !

Keep Looking Up ! :rolleyes:

i am presently studying the work of professor Fran DeAquino. Website is http://www.frandeaquino.org/ . His papers are free for all to read. Very fascinating. He talks about antigravity, faster than light travel and time travel. Much better than Keshe and even better he has appeared in a peer reviewed journal.

He is saying

And space travel...

And more....

So Bee what does your precious Keshe have to say about the special presentation. It has been two days and no sign of anything. Keshe is just a scam. The proof is the fact that after every promised demonstration he dosent say anything for a few days. By the way this is Wade Fraziers latest pronouncement of Keshe here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet/page89 . Quote from Frazier

"Hey guys:

I dealt with Keshe on this thread more than once already, most recently, here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post461583

Rossi and Keshe are merely the aspirants of the hour:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post461803

Hi Limor:

When it is the same approach over and over, with patents, secret sauce ingredients, and so on, call me unimpressed. I don’t think that approach will work because it is not aligned with the kind of world that it can bring about. The approach that those people are trying literally has a success rate of 0-for-50,000. Godzilla takes such efforts out almost in his sleep, and rarely needs to lift a claw, because they will usually be taken out by themselves, their allies, or the local energy gangsters before Godzilla needs to roll out of bed. Trying to make FE happen via the capitalistic path is doomed, extremely so. Strength in numbers is what Level 12 is all about, but not numbers playing the lowest-common-denominator games of self-interest (which is what patents and secret sauce games are). There is nothing different in the approaches that Keshe and Rossi are taking that has not been tried literally tens of thousands of times before. Part of that approach has to do with the human ego, as in: “Where everybody else failed with that approach, I will succeed.” That is like those immortal-feeling boys who are used as cannon fodder:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business

As I repeat over and over, the day that an inventor with the goods is willing to give it to a worthy group, the inventor path will interest me. I have never met that inventor, and that worthy group does not yet exist. Keshe and Rossi come across as very naïve and unworldly. That is no crime – we all start out that way – but on this playing field, it is a prescription for disaster. I have already seen way too many wrecked and prematurely-terminated lives on that path, and don’t really want to watch more naïve inventors trying to scale the ramparts.

Best,

Wade "

"An audience is fine, and talk is cheap. He has yet to demonstrate anything other than reactions in coke bottles."

I agree with Frazier. Keshes attitude is totally wrong.

Edited by kumaran

So Bee what does your precious Keshe have to say about the special presentation. It has been two days and no sign of anything.

MY precious Keshe !

I'm not the one that spends every waking hour obsessed with him...that's you.

And I'm pretty sure you must already know that there is an event planned for May 4th...to do with it all?

http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/introduction

Don't miss the upcoming event in the Kf Center Ninove. If conditions are allowed, we will bring report of the Special Meeting and release more info of our progress.

MY precious Keshe !

I'm not the one that spends every waking hour obsessed with him...that's you.

And I'm pretty sure you must already know that there is an event planned for May 4th...to do with it all?

http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/introduction

There's always an event and always an excuse why the demonstrations don't happen and though I could be wrong I'll say that the presentation scheduled for May 4 won't happen, but they will set up yet another one for June.

He doesn't want to release his information to the public because of the Nut Jobs out there, but we all know they will always be there and it is a lame excuse to use for not releasing the information if you actually have it.

As far as his information getting into the wrong hands. Giving it to the governments is a sure way of getting it into military use.

Kind of contradictory.